Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) Afsangelaward-4

On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) Empty
PostSubject: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 pm

The boat bellowed in its deep, strong voice, and then came to a stop. "We're here!" the captain announced over the intercom. Inside one of it's rooms, a thin, short haired teenage girl ran around the room spasmodically collecting her belongings and making sure she had everything. "Get off all who are getting off!" The captain shouted again.
This is it. She thought. The first day of my new life. Even though her manager (who was also her aunt) reassured her she'd be healed faster then she could say "super star," Caris found herself still as nervous as a flea before a flea bath. She could practically hear her heart pounding from inside her chest.
"All off who are getting off!" The captain cried once more.
With two suitcases in each hand (all her other stuff has already been placed in her new home) and her straw hat firmly fixed on her head, Caris stepped out into the boat desk. The first thing that greeted her was wind, followed by blinding but beautiful sunlight. Caris looked around at her surroundings. A beach, and then houses in the distance. She could barley make out hers. Children who were playing in the water stopped to stare at her, and sunbathers lying on the sand had to do a double take.
Caris took a deep, cleansing breath of the fresh air and stepped off onto the pier.
"Look out world!" She said smiling. "Caris LaTona is here!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Finally, a day off for Michael. He just wanted to walk around and have a drink or two at a cafe. For some reason he ended up at the beach. He blinked and looked up to see a girl shouting out her name. She looked familiar. He shrugged and just continued walking not realizing he was going closer the the girls direction from where her voice was coming from.

Although it was weird for people to be at the beach at winter. Maybe just to play in the snow or something. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the dock. A girl who seemed to be in her teenage years. He shifted his eyes back to his direction, just trying to enojy his day off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 am

"Excuse me sir!" Caris spotted her first victim and ran up to him. "Could you please tell me how to get to my house from here? It's biiigggg and piiinnnkkkk and totally awesome! Ah, I'm Caris, byt the way. Caris LaTona! Perhaps you've heard of me? Anyway, I'm new here. It's nice to meet you, mister."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:18 am

Again he stopped, it was the same girl asking directions to her house. Big and pink house. He saw it when he was walking around. But then he would have to turn around. Although it was probably one of the biggest houses he had ever seen. "Sure, I can help," He said agreeing to help her. She was quite talkative, like his patient. But her name sounded very familiar.

"It sounds familiar, I'm Dr. Michael Greer. It's nice to meet you also,"

He introduced himself. She was also new, despite the fact that she had bags clutched in her two hands.
"I think I saw your house as I was passing by here," He added.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:06 pm

"Thank ya very much!" Caris said cheerfully. She gave a traditional Japanese bow. "It's nice to meet you Dr. Michelle." Not waiting for any reply, Caris started off dancing and skipping in the wrong direction. She started to sing a little sing to herself. "Oh I'ma movie star goin' on vacation~ It's a lot coolder here then in LA, but hey, that's totally cool~"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"No problem," He said, grinning a bit. She gave a bow and then she said his name wrong "It's Doctor Michael- oh nevermind," He trailed off at the end. Then she skipped off in the wrong direction. He couldn't help but giggle a bit. Care-free teenagers these days. She will find her house eventually.

He couldn't help but try to remember if he reconized the name or not. The smallest things bothered him a lot.

[Sorry for super wimpy post ^^;;]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:22 pm

"So then." Caris started. "ummmm what's this place called again? And where would you exactly say it was located?" She turned back and looked at the doctor with a goofy smile and clueless expression plastered on her face. In truth, she had just hopped on a boat without a clue where it was going. Her Aunt had seen her off and told her that she had a tracking device implanted in her heel while Caris was still asleep.
"With this," she had called, "We will be able to track your exact coordinates and get all of your stuff down to your new home, wherever it is~"
And so it had been.
"Is this....per chance....Tokyo?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Molly had taken it apon herself to decide wether she was ready to go outside. Her vision was slowly coming back , but it was still hard to see , and everything was fuzzy and dark. Molly heared the voice of a young girl as she walked. She smiled as she heared Michaels as well. With her cats on each side of her guiding her as she walked. Molly tripped over Kitcat as she ran towards Muchael and fell onto of the girl.
"Oh!" She yelped like a dog as she fell. "Forgive me...you see I can't really see so it's a bit difficult to walk!" she sighed. Molly started to rub a bump on her head and fix her silver bow in her hair. She straightened out her brown dress that went to her knees with orange purple and red flowers on it. She then loosened up her red shirt collar. " That's some hard head you have!" she said as she got back up. She started to move forward again but tripped over her own boots. " Oh dang it! " she growled. "Am I forbidden to see my sexy doctor or something?!" she poured as she sat on the ground rubbing an open stitched wound on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Before her questions could be answered, someone toppled on Caris, causing her to fall down. Then the person started mumbling about a hard head and something about something else.....it kind of went through on ear then out the other. ".......sexy doctor..." Was all Caris had to hear, then she got back up on her feet. "A soap!" she declared slamming her fist into her hand. "I see now. Yes yes, I was oblivious to it before, but now it's crystal clear. Here, allow me to explain." Caris took out a pair of black sunglasses and a worn tan hat out of her bag. She placed them on and leaned back against a building, shoving her hands on her pockets. Then, she started to narrate in a low and dark tone.
"In a city where crime is plentiful and romance is scarce, one man stands in the way of the villainy and Tierney of the evil Doctor Edmund. That one man, with his charming good looks, clever psyche, and awesome charisma must fight a daily battle between his need for heroism and keeping the one he loves closest to him, who is slowly drifting away. What will happen to this man and his desire for fighting crime? Find out next time." Caris took off her glasses and offered a smile. "So it's basically like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Molly stood there confused and scared. She quickly moved a step back and felt for michael. she felt and arm then moved to the chest then the face and hair. "thats sexy alright!" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around michael. "D-did I break that girl when I tripped over her?" she asked as she moved ehr blury visioned eyes over to the girl leaning against thwe builing. "I think I might have....
" Molly said going pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)   On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

On her own and more ready then ever, Here comes Caris! (open)
Page 1 of 1