Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in this Hospital [Open for anyone who knows Alisa]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Stuck in this Hospital [Open for anyone who knows Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in this Hospital [Open for anyone who knows Alisa]   Stuck in this Hospital [Open for anyone who knows Alisa] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 am

Alisa sat there on her bed, the sheets on her legs. She couldn't believe she lived from that rockslide.

"Okay, so what's your name?" Ashton asked her. The doctor had said Alisa could have suffered from memory loss so Ashton wanted to keep her mind active.

"Alisa." she said, smiling.

"Who's that?" he asked, pointing to Genna beside her.

"Her name is Genna Hill, maiden name: Song. Her husband is Wess and her daughter's name is Grace. She survived the rockslide with me." Alisa replied. Ashton was amazed that she knew so much.

"What's my name?"

"Ashton Kotuyo. You're my younger, adoptive, brother and you're thirteen."

"And your last name?" he lastly asked. Alisa paused and looked down at her hands, trying to remember.

"I... I don't know..." she said, slowely. Ashton looked at her.

"It's my last name too." he replied to that, worried now. She could remember so much about everything else but not her last name? "You just said it."

"Did I?" she asked, a little confused now.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/

Stuck in this Hospital [Open for anyone who knows Alisa]
Page 1 of 1