Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decaying Twins [IC]

Go down 
+3
35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Decaying Twins [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:40 am

I'm still accepting for this roleplay!

Now remember, the 'objective' of this roleplay is trying to fall out of love with your character's twin(The boy or girl twin) and fall in love with someone else's character. For more information, check the sign ups:
http://www.harvestdreams.net/creative-rp-f78/decaying-twins-t4182.htm#67523

And if there are any questions, ask me. I'm going to do a quick introduction.

Jamie clinged to Peter's arm. She was scared. Even though she had been here several times in her life before, she was so nervous. Jamie never expected to be teased by anyone about anything when she was young. She thought she was the person everyone wanted to be friends with, because she was once. She was wrong.

"Jamie, if you cling to me like that, I'll trip." Peter said to her, joking around. She quickly let go of his limb.

"Sorry." she said. He laughed a bit. He didn't mind at all. He loved her shyness and insecurity.

"It's fine, Jamie. I was only kidding." he said, giving her a hug. Something was warm about the hugs he gave Jamie. The only thing that was weird was... They were siblings. It wasn't supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 am

Being in this place was torture to FErn. She looked out the window in her room with her brother on the other side reading his comics. With a love novel in her own hands she watched the rain fall hard on the ground outside.

"Brother...why must we be here?" she asked closing her eyes.

"you know mom and dad died...thats why...we had no one else in our family." Maple said looking at Fern with love filled eyes.

"I know this...but...I cant exept it...I cant be here...." she said opening her eyes and moving them towards her brother now returning the forbidden love that was shown with in them.

"Someone will take us one day...Im sure of it." He said looking back at his comics now.

Fern couldnt help but feel sorrow stab into her heart. She didnt want new parents...she wanted her old ones back....
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 am

Peter looked out the window. It was raining. He picked up his sister's raincoat and threw it on her. She gasped, Peter shocking her.

"Come on, let's go outside." he said, playfully. She looked at him like he was crazy.

"But it's raining outside. We might catch a cold." she said, clutching the rain coat in her hands. Peter held her hand. Jamie blushed a bit.

"But standing in the rain is romantic, you know." he said, a smirk on his face. Yes he was messing with her, but it seemed like she didn't mind. Jamie put on the coat, Peter as well. They then raced outside, splashing in the puddles. If only someone else could enjoy theirselves in the rain like they were.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:50 am

Fern read a few lines in her book then looked at Maple.

"I never want to be taken by someone...what if...." she stopped ehrself.

"Why...and what if what?" He asked shoving the comic aside.

"What if we are chosen by different people." She finished.

"I would never allow it!" Maple said huggin his sister now.

"je t'aime du fond de mon coeur...." She said closing her eyes.

"Whats that mean?" He asked confused.

"It`s french...it means I love you from the bottom of my heart." She said smiling.

Maple looked happy. He looked around the room then grabbed the raincoats. Maples was white and Ferns was black.

"Lets go outside Fern...we need some fresh air." Maple said tossing ehr her raincoat as he grabbed his blue umbrella.
"Your right." Fern said pulling her rain coat on. She grabbed her purple umbrella and headed outside. The two of them sat in the rain staring at the water falling into the pond. Fern felt happy with Maple. A bit to happy it seemed.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

Mia happily ate strawberries inside their kitchen. She looked outside from the screen door with her bright green eyes. She heard footsteps behind her and as always it was Matthew.
he came up to her and sat next to her.

"Did you know strawberries increase beauty?"

he said, being the nerd he always was. Mia stopped chewing and gazed at him. She smiled and swallowed her strawberry. "Really?" She asked smiling. Matthew nodded and grabbed her arm.

"Were going shopping"

He said, knowing his sister wanted a new CD so she can sing along. She smiled and she quickly got her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 am

Peter laughed at Jamie's little rain coat. It was so old and had a hole in it from being used to much.

"Come on, let's go to the store. I'll buy you a new raincoat." he said, gently grabbing Jamie's hand. She smiled and nodded, giving a little subconcious 'kay', as well as following her beloved brother.
_______

Andrew sat on a couch and sighed. He was so bored... He lived right next to the orphanage but never went over. He had enough money to support himself and sister.

Thing was, his sister Rina, was out at her part time job at the store. She went during the day and then he, himself, went to his part time job at night. They almost never saw eachother during the day. He was always so hearbroken because of it.

"Maybe I should just go out to the store to go and visit her..." he said to himmself. Then again, he once did but the other staff members kicked him out because he wasn't buying anything.

"Maybe not..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be home soon........Yes, I'm perfectly safe......Alright, I will." Clara clicked her phone off. Her brother always worried too much when she was out. He normally didn't let her out without him going with her, so she was grateful when he let her this time. It was raining out. Pretty hard, too. Luckily Clara had brought her umbrella. I wonder when the next bus will be here. She thought. Perhaps I'll walk a little longer. Clara started to walk. If she had her sight, Clara would have been looking and everything around her, like she did so long ago. However, being blind had heightened her other senses. Instead she closed her eyes and listened. Smelled. Touched. The sound and scent of the rain was soothing. Enough too--
Clara tripped and fell into a puddle, scarping her elbow. Her clothes soaked all the way through. There I go, spacing out again. She thought solemnly. Lewis won't be happy about this...
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Andrew stood up from the chair.

"I'm going to visit her anyways. If they throw me out, who cares?" he said, grabbing an umbrella at the doorway and stepping outside of the house. He locked the door behind them.

Andrew unfolded his umbrella and started to walk towards the store. It was raining more hard than he thought. Whatever, all he could think about now was seeing Rina's warm smile. He had always loved his sister so he was always happy to see her.

Andrew saw someone else walking down the path. She was a girl. She was... Falling? The girl fell into a small puddle, Andrew racing to her side to see if she was okay.

"Are you okay, miss?" he asked, extending his hand to help her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 pm

"Are you okay, miss?"

A man extended his hand to help her. "Yes, I'm alright." Clara said softly. She took the man's hand. "Forgive me, I really am rather clumbsy." Clara placed some wet blond hair behind her ear and then mumbled to herself, "Oh dear, Lewis will definatly not be happy about this." Clara leaned down and grabbed her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Andrew reached in his pocket and pulled out a handkercheif for the woman infront of him.

"My sister is clumsy too sometimes." he said, giving her the piece of cloth. It wouldn't dry her right off but it would certainly last her until her destination, he thought. That is... Unless her destination was as far as the airport. Andrew saw her mumble something but didn't want to get in her personal thoughts.

"My name's Andrew." he said, smiling. Andrew never really talked to girls other than Rina so this was a little different for him.

Peter raced down the town, Jamie right behind him. He always loved the rain. It brought back so many good memories of when they were kids. Thing was, he knew everything came to an end one day. Peter just hoped his love for his sister wouldn't any time soon.

"The store's coming up." he started. "What color of coat do you think you'll want?" he asked, looking back but... Jamie was gone... Peter looked around, a little worried. "Jamie, cut it out. This isn't funny." he said, looking around the area. Jamie was probably hiding from him, getting ready to scare him. But looking on the other hand, she could have fallen and gotten hurt without him knowing. He walked back in his tracks.

Jamie had seen a watch Peter had always wanted. It was so pretty... She wanted to get it for him but not infront of him, so she snuck away to do so. Surprisingly, where they were selling the watches, it was inside a small music store...

"I hope Peter isn't worrying about me..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 pm

"....Clara...." Clara said slowly and absent-mindedly. She took the hankercheif and dried her face off. "I'm afraid I must go." she said. "My brother....he is worried. And when he sees me like this, he is sure to get angry. Excuse me." Clara offered a small bow and started to walk off, stobbing to turn back to the man behind her. "I promise, I will wash this and return it too you.....until another day, sir."

"Ohhh where is that girl!?" Lewis said biting his thumbnail as he paced around his kitchen. "Lunch is going to be ready soon....when she gets too hungry she collapses..." Lewis stopped pacing and gasped. "What if that's already happened!? What if she fell and got hurt or some strange man found her and........NOOOO ME SWEET SISTER!" Lewis grabbed a sword mantelpeice above the fireplace and kicked his front door down. "I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU CLARA, HANG IN THERE!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Andrew smiled. He felt the same with his own sister, always worried.

"It's fine. Keep it." he said. "I don't need it anymore." Andrew nodded back. The handkercheif was a mere piece of cloth he carried with him incase of emergancies, which never happened in this town. It wasn't like it was an heirloom. Just something usefull.

Andrew waved goodbye and went on his way. When he arrived at the store, his sister was busy with her sales.

"Oh, hey Andrew." she said happily when she saw him.

"Hey." he replied, smiling away. It was odd though. That face, that voice, that clarity. Something about that Clara lingered in his mind. This had never happened to him, not even with Rina. Maybe he was just catching a cold.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 am

Mia happily came out of the store with her brother, Matthew. She bought a new CD that she was looking for and dying to buy it. Matthew smiled at her. They were dry because of the umbrella's help, she was happy.

"Oh! Look!"

Mia said unexpectly, pointing at the supermarket sign. "There's a sale on strawberries!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. Her brother laughed at her craving for strawberries lately. "We have enough strawberries at home," He said, rubbing his sister's head.

As they walked, they could see a man who kicked his door open. Yelling out something. They past the man and somehow ended up near the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Jamie picked out the cd she wanted. It was a cd from her brother's favourite band. She smiled at it, excited to see the look on Peter's face when she would hand him the disc filled with music.

"I better get back to him. I don't want him to be too-" she said, being cut off by a man touching her shoulder, quickly spinning her around.

"There you are!" the man yelled, who turned out to be Peter. Jamie sighed in relief.

"You scared me half to death!" she said to him. Peter shook his head.

"But do you know how much you made me worry?" he said, looking sad. An awkward silence hushed them. The two eventually left and went to the store. When they were done, they look a small walk under their umbrella when noticig... Some guy rushing out of his house with... A sword?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am

"Hmmm...." the naive girl stared at the nearly empty fridge. She and her brother had nearly cleaned out the medium sized refridgerator in about a week, so it was about time for her to head to the market. "AJ?" she called aloud.

"What is it April?" the young man yelled from their room as he wrote his paper. College was surely getting the best of him, but at least he got to live off campus with his sister that opted out of taking classes. Right now she was the finacial support as he finished up school. Then they'd switch after he graduated.

"We're out of milk," she said scanning the nearly empty fridge. She closed it shut and went to their room leaning against the old wooden frame. "Acutally a lot of things--wanna come to the store with me? You could use an accuse to get out of the appartment, right?"

"April, you know I'd love to go," he began ready to the his sweet sister down. "But I've got to finish this paper."

The girl was clearly dissapointed, so he got up and kissed her forehead gentle. She looked up into his blue eyes and pecked him right back on the cheek. Her hand seeked out his and she held on to it, till he pulled it away.

"Go," he encouraged her. So she left without him.

It was raining outside. April wished AJ would have come even more so that he could hold her umbrella or groceries. It was a pain for her to carry them both.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:47 pm

"Brother, please be calm." Clara begged softly. "I promise you I'm alright. I just tripped."

In a strange series of events, Lewis had ran around town with a samurai sword yelling curses at the top of his lungs--quite an odd but humorous sight for those who saw it. It was then he saw his sister, soaked all the way threw and cold. This is what set Lewis off.
"WHY ARE YOU SO WET? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL!? WHAT HAPPENED? SOMEONE ATTACKED YOU, DIDN'T THEY? I KNEW I SHOULDN'TVE LET YOU ALONE BY YOURSELF!"
"Brother, please be calm." Clara said again, only this time louder. "I tripped and fell, but I'm alright. Now please take me home."
Lewis caught his breath, then sighed. He knew Clara couldn't see it, but he smiled. This girl was absolutely hopeless. "Very well then, let's get you changed. Then maybe we'll go out somewhere."
Clara smiled. She had such a lovely smile. "I'd like that." Lewis took his sister's hand and started down the street with her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Jamie hid the cd in her worn out coat. It would be a good present for Christmas, which was coming up. Such an exciting event. He said he didn't want anything but she couldn't resist.

"Well that was interesting..." Jamie commented on the man with the sword, running past them.

"Let's go home." Peter said, sighing. She nodded, noticing Peter was still upset.

"I'm sorry. Peter..." she said, wanting them to make up. He kissed her cheak.

"It's dfine. Just don't do it again." Peter said, smiling. He was still a little uncomfortable with her and her wandering off so he grabbed her hand, blushing a bit. Jamie giggled.

They heard a faint yelling, sounding like the guy that was yelling with thw sword. Jamie and Peter looked at eachother for a moment, then laughed at the event.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Clara had gotten changed into a pair of her brother's old baggy jeans and one of his plaid t-shirts. "You know, sometimes I wish you'd dress like a girl." Lewis sighed as he escorted his sister down the sidewalk.
"But brother, I do not wish to wear such clothing." Clara said softly. "It's tight and uncomfortable. And also very revealing....." her voice trailed off, as it so often did.
"Well little sis, I can tell you one thing. If we had a dad, I'm sure he'd be proud of that attitude." At this, Clara giggled. The rain had subsided a little, but it was still raining. Lewis closed his umbrella as they entered the local restaurant they had been too so many times. They were regulars there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 am

Finley raised her head with interest as the door to the restaurant opened. It was her first time visiting such a place - in fact, it was one of the rare times that she actually got out with her brother, so she was enjoying herself quite a bit just being able to sit in a room full of people. Her smile grew a little when she took into account that the couple who'd just entered the restaurant were a set of twins. In awe, she muttered, "Whoa..."

Glancing back over his shoulder for a split second, Drae turned his attention back towards his meal. His shoulders were tense and he was obviously not enjoying himself as much as his sister was. And Finley always felt bad about dragging him to such places because of this attitude, but she liked to get out once in a while. Because of her weakened condition, she didn't very often get to do so. "What's so special about them? Just some more people to deal with..."

"They're twins, Drae," the smaller, more fragile of the two spoke out. Just as she and her brother did, these people looked so much alike. She'd never met another set of twins before, it was something that always made her feel a little bit different from everybody - she didn't know yet whether it was a good or a bad feeling, though. It was just different. However, she was quite interested in the pair because of it. "I've never seen another pair of twins before. Isn't it exciting?"

With a soft grunt, Drae grumbled his reply, "Not particularly..." However, he could understand his sister's excitement. She didn't get out very often, so it was common that she'd be fascinated over something like that. Plus, it must have made her feel a little bit more normal, despite all the teasing she had bared in the past. "... Well, did you want to go say hello?" If it had been anyone else in the world, for any other reason, he never would have said such a thing! He hated people, just like he assumed most people did him.

However, for his sister- for his sister's smile, he made such an offer. Maybe she'd be happier if she made some friends besides her brother, but this wouldn't just make Drae jealous, but lonely, too. But... if that's what it took to make his sister happy, he was okay with that. As long as he could make her happy. "Really, Drae?" her ecstatic grin made it all worth it in the end, he hoped. "Would you really do that for me?"

"Of course."

Quickly, Drae stood from his seat as he finished up his meal, and he moved to his sister's side. Taking her arm lightly, he helped her stand from her seat, allowing for her to hold onto his arm for support while trying to walk on shakey legs. It was slow transportation, whenever they went out, but Drae didn't mind. The two of them approached the blond twins.

"Ah, excuse me," Finley spoke up sweetly in order to gain their attention. She knew how awkward it must have been, to be approached by a couple of strangers who were so seemingly friendly. "I couldn't help but notice you two are twins, right? My brother and I are, as well!" Her cheeks flushing a little bit as she said this, she averted her eyes nervously before adding, "I've never met another pair of twins before."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 am

It was lonely being without AJ. She knew that AJ would get mad at her for acting so selfish when it came to him, but the girl couldn't help it. Constantly he was on her mind and she wanted life to stay the way it was. If only time would stop and they could stay this young forever. Before she knew it, it'd be her turn for college. That was the scary part. Not that she didn't trust AJ though, she didn't trust herself. She was madly in love with her brother without a doubt, but her heart had always been wavering.

She peered into a nearby window of a restraunt. A few couples were enjoying food together. Maybe one day she could convince AJ to bring her here. Then they could be all lovely-dovey in public like she enjoyed. Her brother normally frowned on such behavior though. He was always embarrased by her so called 'outragous behavior.' To her it didn't matter if they looked similar. If they had enough money she'd change her hair for him, but they were currently poor.
Back to top Go down
Mimic
Mimic

Female Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:33 am

Lianna looked around the restaurant in wonder. She didn't go out into places like this very often. She was too busy looking around to notice the two twins walking towards herself and her brother.

Pheonix smiled slightly as he saw his sisters wonder. Then he noticed two teenager walking towards them. They looked related, like twins. Lianna noticed them when the girl started talking. She smiled sweetly and waited for the girl to finish.

"I've never met other twins either," said Lianna happily. "I'm Pheonix, and this is my sister Lianna" introduced Pheonix, he decided it was best to introduce themselves.
"So...whats your name...'s'?" asked Lianna, interrupting her brother while he was midway through the sentence.

Pheonix gave Lianna a glare, although it looked more like he was trying to say 'That was annoying, but i still like you'.
He couldn't glare at his sister. Not properly, not even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 am

After an hour of being stuck at home, Jamie got fed up with being in the house. It was raining. So what? It would give her a chance to finish her Christmas shopping, plus get away for a while.

"I think I'm going to go out." she said, staring out the window. Peter looked up from his work.

"Would you like me to come with you?" he asked in a sweet voice. Obviously, though, he was still uneasy about Jamie's disappearance. She shook her head.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go by myself." she said. Peter somewhat went to frown but stopped himself with a smile. He was upset, she knew. Jamie, herself, was upset for saying no. She loved the time they shared but... It was no fun if you knew what you were getting for Christmas.

"Be careful." he said. "And bring your phone." Peter pushed Jamie's cell phone towards her, which was on the coffee table. She nodded and picked up the white phone. It had a small strawberry charm on it*.

When Jamie left, she passed a small restaurant. There were a lot of people in there. It would be a good idea to go there one day.

"Maybe next time." she said.

*Bet Mia wants one. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Her faltered smile was revived as the twins seemed rather friendly towards her - she thought that such an abrupt greeting would be frowned upon, or awkward, but really it wasn't so much. "I'm Finley McPhee and this is my brother, Drae. He's escorting me out to lunch today because my body's usually not strong enough to leave home." She looked a little bit shy about the subject, but she continued on with a friendly, but shy smile, "He's such a wonderful brother. You two look out for one another, too, right?"

She'd never met another set of twins before - it was only natural for her to be curious about their behavior, right? Somehow, being twins was different from just being siblings. It wasn't just a sibling bond, but it was something much more sacred in Finley's mind. They were born together, from the same egg, they'd been by one another since birth. They were close, they knew absolutely everything about each other, was this the way it was with all twins? She'd always assumed so. Luckily, today she could find out.

Drae was awkward, as always, around others. Especially twins. He had a feeling that his dedication to his sister was unnatural for siblings, even if Finley held the term 'twins' in high respect. There was something about the way she'd crawl into his bed during a thunderstorm, seeking comfort from him, that made it seem awkward. It made it seem like a relationship they shouldn't talk about in public, at least. Clearing his throat, he spoke quietly, "Hey, Finley, don't you think we should get you home before the rain starts to pick up again?"

He had proposed the idea solely to get away from these people. Surely she'd say something unnecessary because she didn't know any better. Of course, he did want her to make friends and he did want her to be happy, but... "But Drae, can't we stay to talk to Pheonix and Lianna, just a little longer?" She didn't want to beg and sound too needy - her brother did a lot to look after her, and if he thought it was in her best interest to get home before the rain, she'd gladly comply - but she wanted to speak to these people for a little while longer. They were twins. And they were friendly. She liked them.

With a hesitant sigh, Drae finally agreed to her request, "Fine... but only for a little while longer. I don't want you to get sick, okay?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 am

[/really really REALLY doesn't want to reply to this]

Mia skipped ahead of Matthew who was well behind her. She hummed a song but soon stopped in front of a resturant. Some people were enjoying food, she wished someday her brother Matthew would get the nerve to take her out to a resturant. "Mmm~ i feel like having a strawberry shortcake now," She said, now getting the craving.

Matthew stopped next to her and chuckled. "Later," He said patting her sister's back. Mia whimpered, he seemed he didn't want to buy her anything today. It made her sad. As they walked she stopped for a moment, as well as her brother. She stomped on his right food, hard.

"What was that for?!"

Matthew exclaimed, snapping at her. Mia pouted and turned her head the opposite direction. "For not buying me anything! except for a CD!" She exclaimed pointing her finger at him. Matthew slapped her across the face.

"We're low on money! That CD was the one major gift I bought you, we have enough food at home!"

He almost yelled at her. Some people around them were looking at them. Mia was about to exclaim something but she just couldn't say it. She just ran away from him in anger and saddness. "Mia!" He exclaimed. Cursing under his breathe he just walked after her, god he was horrible.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 am

Hm... Jamie had been out for a while. Well, Peter couldn't have been... TOO worried, right? Besides, there wasn't SO much rain anymore. It was raining, just not so badley. Maybe... Wait, what? Two other people there, almost shouting? Jamie watched, a bit nervous on what was going to happen. It was like a movie. Then the man... Slapped the girl there? She ran away too. She couldn't just stand there.

"Hey, what was that for?!" she started yelling at the man before her. Jamie hated watching people be hurt like that. She didn't like other people suffering as she did.

----------

Peter got a little worried. Maybe letting Jamie go on her own wasn't such a good idea. He decided to go look for her, leaving a note behind just in case she were to return home. Yeah, Peter worried too much. He knew that but how could he help it.

Oh his way, he wasn't really looking where he was going, lost in thought. His careless actions made himself bump into, maybe possible hurt, a young woman who seemed to be Jamie's age. Maybe younger.

"I'm sorry, miss. Are you alright?" he asked, a little worried. Hm... Red hair. He had never seen such a color. It made Peter interrested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Decaying Twins [IC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next