Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) Nextmotm

I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)   I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 am

Tina stood there, on the cold boat leading her inward to the nice bay. She saw a dock approaching, the little motorboat sped onwards. Smiling brightly towards the sunset, the girl was bundled up, cold. She was dressed in what seemed to be a green tracksuit, but this could change any moment, due to the large amount of clothes packed tightly in a single suitcase.

As they approached the harbor, she hopped off, onto the dock. Tossing him some money, he looked at her expectantly. "You want a tip? Tch, if you want a tip, get a heater in there, and drive faster," Turning her back on him, she started up the sandy beach, looking around weirdly.

Tina turned to look back, the ripples showed the motorboat was long gone, and the sun's reflection was distorted by the ripples and the waves crashing to shore.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)   I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:11 am

Michael was happily taking a break from his job. Doing as he always did, just taking a stroll. He had to go back in a hour or so, he had enough time to just hang around. Some how he ended up at a beach. Again, at winter. he turned his brown eyes to where someone got off the boat. New citizen. Huh, somehow he always met a person at a beach on his break from work. Hopefully it wasn't a person who would ask where their house was. The woman was a red head, like himself but with green eyes. Was this place infested with green eyed people? Thought it was going to be brown like himself. He chuckled at himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)   I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Tina slowly walked up the beach, the suitcase wasn't THAT heavy, but she did need to make it to then Inn. Coming across what looked to be a doctor, the dark haired red head stared at him menacingly, still approaching. "Move it, dang it!" she shouts, heaving her case, she'd slam it into Michael if he didn't dodge, block, whatever. That wasn't her problem.

Continuing on, she'd make her way towards the Inn, ever so slowly, this map was so complicated. Approaching what looked to be a door, she'd turn the handle confusedly, pulling when she should of pushed. Growling, she did it right this time, and that was when she smelt perfume combined with all sorts of fume.

It was kind of a nice smell, actually. She ignored it though, and continued over to a woman who was supposedly showing her to a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)   I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Handle It Myself (Arrival- Open)
Page 1 of 1