Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 am

Johto Secret Service
Olivine City, Johto

President Victor Lanlark looked up at a TV screen which showed satellite video feed of Legendaries and humans entering the ruins. "I see. When I had heard about the girl meeting with Raikou, I thought it sketchy at best. But this? A great many Legedaries all meeting in one place, and with humans no less! Well boys, it seems we've hit the jackpot. Be sure to deal with the person who gave us the tip-off. No need for word getting around. And make it look like an accident."

"Yes sir." One of the men spoke as he then immediately left the briefing room.

The president looked over to the heads of his staff. Military, press and human relations. "My friends, we are about to make history. For too long has the world remained divided and with that rise of criminal organizations. We must capture these legendary pokemon and with them, we can unite the world under one leader. We can enforce martial law to prevent such lawlessness from ever rising again. We have a golden opportunity here with so many legends all in one place. While I do not know what purpose they have in bringing humans with them, if we cannot capture the legendaries, I want the humans to be taken into custody. Be quick and decisive. We're only going to get one chance at this. General Alkine, I leave this matter to you."

"Yes sir. I will not disappoint you." the general spoke. All three of the President's men stood and left, each to start preparations for the mission that lies ahead.

Ruins of Alph

As Arceus was about to speak up once again, everything around them began to shake, and the sounds of an explosion could be heard above.

"What?" Arceus shouted as he looked around the room. Mewtwo closed his eyes and began to make a mental sweep of the area above. <It's a human military. They intend to capture us!> Mewtwo spoke telepathically to everyone in the room.

"Whatever happens, protect these humans. We can no longer be captured by their Pokeballs, and our hour is upon us. We must cover our human counterparts' escape. To all of you who have chosen this path, there are others out there who have not yet come. Warn them and protect them. We leave the fate of this world and this universe in your hands." Arceus spoke before creating a portal to the surface where the Johto military stood armed an waiting. All of the legends there knew this would be their last battle. Their fate was already sealed, and now their final duty was to act as decoys for their chosen ones to escape.

The military began to use their Pokemon to attack the legendaries, but even in their weakened state, the legends were simply too strong. The military then launched their prototype Master Balls, but those simply bounced off of the legendary Pokemon. Not even so much as the red capture beam activated.

"The hell? What's going on?" one of the soldiers shouted. One of the field generals got on the handset of the nearest HUMVEE. "Sir, are you seeing this? We can't capture them, and they're tearing through our forces!"

The president watched the ensuing battle from his screen. "Any sign of the children that were with them?" he asked over the phone.

"No, we haven't seen them yet."
the general spoke as Arceus's Judgment attack fainted the majority of the military pokemon.

"Then it's a good possibility these are decoys and the humans aren't what they seem to be. Kill these fakes. I want the children captured." the president ordered. It seemed impossible that any Pokemon, legendary or not, could not even be drawn into a Pokeball. It was puzzling, but perhaps the humans that had accompanied the legends were the key.

The military began loading special ammunition. These bullets held infused energy properties of various Pokemon types. The soldiers began to let loose with thier tanks and guns.

Jirachi tried to shield Arceus with a Protect, but the dark infused bullets ripped the barrier apart and ripped through Jirachi, the first legendary casualty. The first of the legendaries to die.

Mewtwo unleashed his rage with a mighty Psychic blast which tore through the human military, turning many of the humans to stone, just as he did long ago to Ash Ketchum, and ripping apart the tanks that were in the line of fire. Only this time there would be no Pokemon tears to revive them. However, it was only a small portion of the military as more reinforcements arrived. Mewtwo let loose another blast, only to be cut down by the specialty bullets.

Giratina began his assault, ravaging the tanks with draconic breath attacks. However, one soldier got in a lucky attack with a high-powered ice grenade, felling the weakened ghost dragon.

Darkrai began launching Dark Void and Dark Pulse attacks to disable the enemy forces, but a volley of Aura Spheres and Focus Blasts brought about the nightmare legend's demise.

One by one the Legends began to fall to the military, each one's body fading from existence. And each of the humans connected to them would feel their loss and their pain. It was truly the beginning of the end. The universe was to pay the price for the military's actions, and now it was up to the legend humans to escape and develop their powers before the universe itself collapsed.

Robert Masters
Mewtwo Transformations: 0
Fleeing the Ruins of Alph

Robert motioned for everyone to flee with him out through the exit of the ruins. Thankfully the military were busy with the Legends, throwing pokeballs at them. But for some reason those pokeballs didn't do much of anything. Still, Robert was not about to hang around. They needed to flee and regroup, and thus Robert headed for the woods.

As Robert ran into the woods away from the ruins, he felt, for a brief moment, as if every molecule in his body was on fire, like his flesh was being ripped though by the bullets that had just cut Mewtwo down. He doubled over in pain and began tumbling down the sloped hill.

As he got back to his feet after he reached the bottom, he felt that the pain had passed. However, it carried with it a strong sense fo grief that swept over him like a tidal wave. He knew in his heart Mewtwo was no more, but he couldn't fight them, not yet. He remembered what Arceus had said about how difficult it would be to use his new form right off the bat.

Looking back he could hear the cries and roars of the legends as they died, one at a time until only Arceus stood between the military and the legend humans. And soon he too, the God of all Pokemon and creator of the universe itself, was slain, slaughtered by a battalion of tanks.

All around the world the legendary Pokemon began to die from the strain of Cyrus' universe, and from the sense of overwhelming grief that washed over them all from the murders of those Legends at the ruins of Alph.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:50 am

Cassandra Milford
Jirachi Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Johto

Cassandra reconized the voice, it was from Mewtwo, her heart sped up and her blue eyes widened. Soon there was a portal. She stared at Jirachi who looked at her back. "Please..Be careful," Cassandra whispered. She had to step in before the attackers would come. Her eyes got teary. She jumped in after the man who was supposed to be the successor of Mewtwo.

Cassandra Milford

She ran as fast as she could but something punched her. She gasped in pain and fell to her knees. It was like a thousand needles piercing her. "Jirachi!" She shouted. She knew the fellow pokemon died. She knew the pokemon was weak. The pain slowly gone away and she continued to run with her cramps. The man in front of her also fell in pain. Was this...going to happen to everyone? She kept to catch up with this man and soon ran next to him.

"Where are we going?!" She exclaimed, her eyes still looking teary. She was angered on who the people attacked the pokemon. Her feet were getting tired every moment and she couldn't stand it. Her eyesight was blurry because of tears, she almost tripped against a small pebble. She could hear cries of lengendary pokemon, it broke her heart.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 am

Crystal Knox
Cresselia Tranformations: 0

It had all happened so fast. The shaking, the attacks, the sight of legendaries being torn limb from limb. Crystal had just lost her long-term friend. She had watched her die. Back in the Ruins, while she was running for her life, a stray bullet had almost hit her, but Cresselia had jumped in front of her and taken it. And before Crystal knew it, her friend was gone. Cresselia's last words rang crystal clear through her head, though.
<Good luck! Take care of yourself and the others. And thank you so much, my friend.> Crystal was twenty years old, one of the oldest besides their newfound leader, who looked to be a few years older than her. She had to keep it together, she had to, but the wet tears wouldn't stop falling down her face. A terrible headache shot through her head. She continued to run with the others, occasionally tripping and scraping her knee or elbow.

"I know where we can go." Crystal said speaking up, though she wasn't sure if anyone was listening. "We can stay there now, but not for long."

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm

[I'm behind! DX]

Rina Curran
Latias Transformations: 0
Ruins of the Alps, Johto
[Before]
Rina stood up, brushing herself off. That was awkward. But was it safe, as this girl asked? Hm...

"Well I can watch over all of us." she joked. "Well, who's who?" Rina asked, reffering to which pokemon was which. Some, it was obvious. Other's? Not so much... She had a pretty good idea on each though.

[Now]

Rina was running after some people.

"Hey, wait for me." she yelled after them, not happy with the attack. It scared her like nothing had before... Well nothing but the cliff.

"Stupid military." Rina said to herself. "I'm definetly not watching over them!"
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Octavia Joyince
Uxie transformations: 1
Ruins of the Alps, Johto

Octavia did her best to remain calm. She looked aorund scared. She wasnt the best at running but this was different. She teared up as Uxie blocked a bullet from one of the military. Octavia stopped and huddled down next to Uxie. <No! Go now befor its to late!> He cried. Frightened Octavia jumped up and darted with the rest of them.

"What are we going to do?!" She asked. she hadnt paid attention but she gave away that they were even more special by transforming into an Uxie. Without opening her eyes she did her best to see with her mind. "This way!" She said as she flew behind a boulder and into a dark cave. "I will guid us through the cave...I cant open my eyes but I see with my eyes...lets go!" She said going faster.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 am

Cassandra Milford

Cassandra kept running until one girl transformed into a Uxie and told us to follow her into a cave. She grumbeled. "I thought it was going to be a pain in the butt when we transformed into our pokemon form?" She said. She was really getting irritated and depressed from what happened, at this moment she really couldn't trust anyone. Now that she can grant wishes, she had to be careful.

It was very nice to know that she can't open her eyes and lead them through a dark cave. "How can you see in a dark cave when you can't open your eyes!?" She excalmied. She shook her head, either way they had to keep running. "Fine, We're going in," She announced. Plus, why wasn't the poor Uxie in so much pain when Uxie died?
She stompped into the cave and motioned the people to follow her and Uxie.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Octavia Joyince
Uxie TRansformations: 2
Fleeing ruins of the alps, Johto

"Everybody...come quickly...I will slow them down!" Octavia said flying out infront of the military. "Leave us be!" she said as she opened her eyes destroying the memorys of the men shooting at them.
She closed her eyes and continued to run. "Quickly now...that should stop them for a bit!" Octavia said. "I...I dont know about you but I must leave now!" She said glacnign at them all with her eyes closed now. "Im sure some of you if your turn into your pokemon forms you can get out of here faster...like teleport...but I must leave." Octavia said right befor she went back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 am

Xanxus Jr. Draco
Darkrai Transformation- 0%
Ruins of Alps, Johto

Draco stood up from his chair and smiled as the leader walked in through the hall way. He put a glare on the man but he got was a more stern stare back. He sat back down before the tremors started. Something was happing above them. Darkrai looked at him eagerly telling him he could go. Before any knew it he left for before the others. His presents had left the hallway. He walked slowly towards the end of the tunnel as he heard the others yelling. As he turned around he yelled, “ SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!” He flipped out as they passed him. They seemed to be panicked. He felt more tremors before the ground above him caved in and some soldiers fell down.

Draco stepped over there dead bodies as he walked up the rocks up to the land below. But after every step he took it felt like a baseball hit him and broke on of his bones. Crack, Crack….. He could hear the sounds of his bones braking. But nothing was really happing to his bones. He dropped to the ground in a fertile position and couldnt move for a moment. As he was on the ground some military people surrounded him and picked him up off the ground. He was angry at this and reached into his pocket grabbing his weapons. The pain eased away as he slashed the people down. The blood splattering onto his face he jumped off taking his rage on the near by Militia. He sent out his pokemon. Yuki was first. She sent a chilling blizzard that cut through them. He then jumped through the blizzard cutting them all down. He came closer and closer were the pokemon were fighting. He then thrown his ring blade like a boomeranged and sliced down a large amount of people.

“Touch Me… Touch Me… WHAT GIVES YOU ALL THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!!!????” He yelled out as he jumped into the air throwing knives down to the Militia below. In the distance he could see the pokemo being attacked and some even being killed. He was shoked and stood still for a moment before getting more angry. He then ran behind and tree and sat down. He knew his pokemon could talk through minds in some way. And the ledgdairy pokemon had to be able to talk to each other no matter were. He then spoke mentally to the others. “The pokemons are dieing. Are you people going to sit there and run or are you going to fight and protect them while they can live out there lives to the fullest until they can?! With our forces together we will kill these people. Take revenge for the dammed and save not only our lives but there’s. We together, will, beat them. Our combined strengths cant be beaten!!! So How Bout you!?” He said to everyone through his mind.

Mellow Melifor
Arceus Transformation- 0%
Ruins of Alps, Johto

Mellow looked at the others and smiled. His crystal blue eyes gazed at the walls. Another marshmallow, the others must have thought. After all he’s been eating them the whole time he’s been there. Under his jacket laid a pistol with no ammo. He didn’t need ammo. He could just create it out of thin air and load it in. Mellow looked at arceus and nodded. He stood up as the tremors started. He know this was going to happen. It was the presidents current thirst for power. Mellow got up to everyone and looked them each in the eyes. “We all must go NOW.” He said as he walked over to the hallway he had entered from and signalled them to following him with haste. He then started to run. The sounds of war above his head was very unpleasant indeed.

As he walked on he felt the pain. The pain of his fellow pokemon. Being the god pokemon he felt the pain of his companions. The first bit of pain felt like a gun shot to his stomach. He held it there waiting for blood. There was no blood just the sensation of pain. It wasn’t pleasant and it hurt but he had to keep running. Then the sensation of more bullets hitting him smashed his body. The pain was directed to his head this time and all over. He almost dropped to the ground but he held up. Then came the pain of broken bones. His bones snapped and cracked but he kept running. The others had passed and he had already passed the man that was fairly rude at the beginning. He soon got out of the ruins and was behind a hill. He sighed as he laid down on the grass before getting a message from Draco.

He was right they couldn’t sit there and watch them die. But at this time there numbers were to weak. The others had to be assembled. Once assembled they were to take there revenge. He looked up into the sky and let out a big sigh. He ate his last marshmallow as he spoke an announcement mentally to all legend people. “ To all far and near, we will gather and bring revenge and peace to our friends who have died today. We, we will fight back once we have all assembled. We will assemble on the orange Islands. Way behind the elemental islands is a smaller island used encase of emergencies this is one of them. So I ask of you, if you can hear me, Meet there and beware of the Militia. They will be watching our every move and will try to capture you at all costs. Avoid fighting if possible.” He said quickly before he looked at the others behind him and hoped the man named Draco would under stand.

“Draco nobbed in agreement. If they had more numbers they would be fine. He then ran off quickly to meet with the others. Soon enough he was there.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 am

Rina Curran
Ruins of the Alps, Johto

Rina followed the other people into the cave and hid. She was freaking out. One thing rushed in her mind, Rina accidentally letting that thought out.

"What are we gonna do?" she asked, holding her pokeballs close to her heart. This had never happened before. Nothing this scary happened to her ever since the cliff and... Whatever.

"Why do they want us though?" she asked, starting to shiver. There was a small shiver in the cave. They were different, yeah. So what? So were they. Everyone was different so why didn't they go hunt someone else down?
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 am

Doctor Zack Gallifrey
Dialga Transformations; 0
Tunnel, Johto

As the legend humans followed Uxie into the tunnel, one person would approach them, walking towards them from the other end of the tunnel. "Right on time. Just as Dialga had predicted. Course, when you're a time GOD you tend to know these things." The person spoke, clapping his hands together before rubbing them vigorously. "Awfully damp here, not too pleasant a place to stay and quite frankly, not the safest either. But i know a place where not only will you be safe, but a place where we can all work on exploring our Legend-gifted powers until this drama reaches it's peak. I'm sure at least one of you must have thought about the Orange Islands as a place of refuge yes? Of course you have, you'd be daft not to." He seemed to continue rambling on for a bit.

"Excuse me, but I really don't think this is the time or place to be planning things out. As much as we'd like to tear those Johto militia out a new anus, they have guns. Lots of guns, and they don't seem to be in the mood to sit down for a nice cup of tea." Robert spoke in response. Robert moved to pass by, but the man stopped him in his tracks with one hand.

"Yes, there isn't much time to do so, but there is one option I'd like to propose, one in the direction of the islands: an island that exists in a distortion of time. normally it only appears once every year and lasts for seven seconds. Ironically though, within that island, you can spend a full year training and such and only five seconds will have actually passed in this world. But no matter which route of escape you choose to go, no path is going to be easy, especially with all of the...and that's all the time we have, we need to get going before the soldiers coming over the rise of the hill see this cave and come checking in, not a pleasant welcome for us." the man concluded before quickly heading back the way he came, as if to lead everyone to the other side.

Robert ran behind the man, motioning for the others to follow. "So what is your name then?" Robert asked. The man shrugged as he ran. "Just call me the Doctor. Or if you want to go by the name of the legend I'm taking the place of, call me Dialga."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 am

Crystal Knox
Cresselia Transformations: 0
Tunnel, Johto

Crystal sat there on the cave with the others. She hadn't spoken since getting there. Everything still needed time to sink in. Legendaries they had seen not 15 minutes ago--one that she had spent 8 years of her life with--all gone. Crystal was so caught up in a thinking trance she occasionally went in to, so she hardly noticed the man that walked in. He seemed to be speaking to the white-haired boy. Though Crystal barely heard what he said. His voice barley reached her. Crystal brought her legs closer to her chest. She hugged them close. She was cold. She was scared. Still, a familiar voice in her head told her now was not the time to break down. They were on their own now, meaning they had to stick together, learn to work together, and watch over each other with their lives. They would have to run for a long time. Not being able to tell anyone but themselves about their dilemma, not knowing who to trust. Yet, somehow, everything that was tensing up in the young woman seemed to relax. Reality wouldn't set in for a while. It defiantly wouldn't.

"My name is Crystal." she said speaking up. "Crystal Knox." Crystal looked up from the spot on the floor and carefully looked over each person in the room. She sounded tired. She felt tired. Yet there was still that hint of velvet in her voice.
Crystal stood up, then adressed the man. "We may be the heirs to legendaries, but we are still human. After all we've gone through, I think it would be best to get some sleep. Then in the morning we must head towards the orange islands. That is where we were instructed to go, was it not? Being one of us you must have heard his voice too." Crystal looked at the man, and then at her fellow legendaries. She paused, then looked at the man. "How can we trust you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 am

Doctor Zack Gallifrey
Dialga Transformations; 0
Tunnel, Johto

Zack listened to Crystal give her speech. "I'm quite well aware of that fact. Unfortunately for you, your enemies are also aware of that fact and they tend to outnumber us. And they have guns, nasty little things. However, there is an alcove deeper in this cave where we can all try to hide and hope for the best. Of course, if they're carrying psychic pokemon or Lucarios, we'll have to fight in our tired condition. As for me proving if you can trust me or not, this cave isn't big enough for me to do so. I'd imagine my massive body would get stuck, might even crush my head. Not a pleasant thought. All I can say for the moment is they have guns, I do not. If you got a psychic Pokemon, feel free to prod about in my head. For now you need to simply decide and do so quickly. I may be the next Time Lord, but I can't control the stuff as I am right now." the man spoke.

"I think I can prove it now that you mention the psychic thing." Robert spoke. Closing his eyes, he began to will himself into the form of Mewtwo. His body glowed with a pale purple aura. When the glow was gone, Robert's body was that of the man-made legend Mewtwo. Carefully he practiced using his power to try and sink as deeply into the man's mind as possible. There was no resistance, making the job easier. Robert's eyes opened and glanced back towards the cave entrance. He could sense several minds approaching it. <Follow this guy. I'll deal with our unwanted company.> Robert spoke into the minds of the others as he hovered down towards the entrance, where the soldiers were headed.

While under the cover of the cave's darkness, Robert began to work his psychic power on one of them He led the soldier into the cave, controlling the man's mind, making him see a dead end. Once he manipulated the soldier into leaving the cave, he released the soldier. The soldier, convinced that there was nothing in the cave, went to let the others know that the cave was clear.

Robert returned to the group, but as he reached them, he felt he could no longer hold the legendary form. He returned to his original, human form and collapsed from exhaustion. "I've bought us some time. Made the guy they sent in to search the cave believe that the cave was an empty, dead end. Just have to hope the others that were with him fell for the rouse." Robert spoke.

Zack walked over and slipped one of Robert's arms around his shoulder, lifting him up. "Well, let's not waste time. The alcove is up ahead and to the left. It's very dark so I'll show you the way, otherwise you might walk right past it and never know it." Zack spoke as he began to carry the barely conscious Robert with his shoulder.

Last edited by Semater on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 am

Crystal Knox
Tunnel, Johto

Crystal listened quietly to the stranger, he was right. Then the next event happened as if it were a dream. The young white-haired man whose name she still hadn't learned transformed into a Mewtwo and back, tierd and barley able to walk. Crystal lingered in her spot for a moment, then walked over to the Mewtwo and Dialga, lifted the boy's other arm up and placed it around her shoulder. "I've made my desiciton."she said softly but confidently. "I will trust you for the time being. But if i see anything that makes me question you otherwise, make a note I will not hesitate to do something about it." Crystal tossed back some light pink hair out of her face, and motioned the others to follow. Whether did did so or not was up to them.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:54 am

Cassandra Milford
Tunnel, Johto

Cassandra sat ther, hugging her legs against her chest, her blue eyes darkening. Until some man showed up. One woman introduced herself. "I'm Cassandra, but you guys can just call my Cassie if you guys want," She said, shifting her blue eyes. Everyone was talking and soon enough one man transformed into mewtwo and there was a telepathic message. She got up and followed the three, she looked back motioning the people to follow them. Did she trust this new guy? If he was part of the government, she would beat up this guy if she had too.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Xanxus Jr Draco
Darkrai Transformation- 0%
Hill, Johto

-------------------------
Mellow Mellifor
Arceus Transformation- 0%
Hill, Johto

Draco looked at what was to be his new leader. He frowned and turned around despising him. Mellow stood up and looked at the tunnel hoping they would hurry and get out, but on the other hand Draco could care less. Draco sat down on the side of the hill not caring about what happened, but he did know he didn’t want this world to necessarily end. He looked at the clouds and went to sleep. And the nightmares came. The war, the sacrifices, everything evil in his mind went through it. He didn’t struggle in it he actually went on in his dream to fight them all to the death.

Mellow was worried about his fellow companions. He kept tapping his fingers on his lap and constantly eating marshmallows. Mellow looked to the sky and then thought who he would pray to. There was no one to pray to seeing he was now god. He sighed and stood up. He was going to go help them himself. He quickly ran back into the cave. He found the others. “Come, we must hurry and leave. Follow me I know the way out. And don’t wast your transformation if they are not needed. As of right now they are not needed all you need to do is get your *** in gear and start running.” He said stopped and trying to get everyone to follow him. A army walked around the corner. “Danm Im to Late!” He said as he pulled out his gun and shot at the mans leg. The man dropped to the ground in pain. Mellow then smashed hishand into the back of the mans neck. The man was knocked out. “Come we must hurry.” He said hoping the others would follow him.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Kelvin, the re-born form of Suicune, Had not spoken a single word scince he was wrapped into the situation. Not scince he had wandered into the ruins of Alph. Not scince he was instructed of his future doings as the relic of Suicune. Not scince his saviour had passed on , Not scince he had landed in the spot he stood at the very moment. He watched as Mellow mercilessly took down an army soldier. He had to do it for their survival. In order for them to live, they had to punish others to death. Why? Why did the foul descisions on the tab of Cyrus come to existance? It was all in the entity of survival. Kelvin wasn't one to pity others, But he wasn't heart-less either. Those soldiers probably had families, spouses and children. He sighed to himself quietly as he followed the group leader. It didn't matter- it was all for the revolution of peace for the Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:30 am

Rina Curran
Tunnel, Johto

Rina smiled for a minute.

"And call me Rina." she said, levitating for a minute, falling to the ground after the short time period. She still couldn't levitate, which was driving her insane. "Or Latias." she said, still on the ground. Standing off, she brushed off the dirt that was on her clothes.

A man transformed into his pokemon, making Rina shocked. Is that was it really looked like, to transform? She wanted to try it. It would be best not to though. Rina wanted to save her transformations for a better time.

[Sorry, crappy post, I'm behind.]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Crystal Knox
Tunnel, Johto

Crystal felt her whole body shiver as the army arrived in the cave. Part of her was itching to fight. Wanting to protect. But now was not the time for that. Silently, she started to run. She felt this strange trust for this man. One that overcame all human doubt or reason. This was must of meant to be a legendary. Crystal was weak and had a hard time levitating. It had been a long time since he feet had touched the ground and she became clumsy because of it. However, her hair still gave off a soft glow, making it easy to navigate through the cave. "Come on!" She called out behind her.

((IT MUST LIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE. Man my posts are bad . WELL SOMEONE HAD TO START RUNNING D:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: