Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes I think about it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Sometimes I think about it. Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I think about it.   Sometimes I think about it. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 am

~Chapter one~
~Planes.~

The air in the bus was stale and the smell was awfull. A combo of old rotten eggs , pizza , and hairspray. The ride was taking to long and was very uncomfortable. Susie sat thinking all these things as people got on and off the bus in midday. A very hot summer day was the worst on the bus. Especialy a bus in new york. Susie pulled her shoulder length light brown hair into a pony tail. Her mother was sitting next to her with a mini mirror prepping her hair for no one. She ahd her drk brown hair ni curls surounding her neck. It was shoulder length like Susies but with it curled up like that it only made it to the top of her neck. Her odler sister Della Sat in the seat infront of them with her long black hair in on large french braid that started at the top of ehr head and ended at her waist. Her little brother Mileo sat next to Della with his light brown hair brushed back off his forehead.

"We are almost there Susie...stop looking sad." Susies mom said to her giving her a playfull nudge. "im fine mom...its just that-" Susie started but was interupted by the bus driver anouncing that they will be arriving at the airport soon. "Oh...turning fourteen giving you the willies?" Her mom laughed joking. Susie nodded. "Yes...it is...." Susie said looking out the window. "I remember when I was turning fourteen...that was two years ago!" Della said turning around. "In six years I will be fourteen!" Mileo said turning around sitting on his knees. Susie smiled at the sympathy she was getting from her family. If only her father was here though.

They got off the bus and lugged bags into the airport and on the plane. "Small bags are the best!" Mileo said smiling. They all had small bags that they could take onto the plane themselves.
Getting onto the plane was a hassle. Della kept dropping everything and Mileo kept trying to scream bomb. Susie had to stop him everytime and her mom would grab Mileo by the shirt and pull him off to the side and give hiim the talk. They had finally sat down and were all settled in. Susie couldnt help but look at hjer reflection in the window and see her big nose. "Its ok Susie." Della said. Her and Della got seats next to eachother while Mileo and his mom got seats behind them. "your face will grow into it." Della said patting her on the back.
The flight was long and boring. susie couldnt sleep on the plane with all the strangers so by the time they were in the airport she was being dragged by Della.
California was hot and humid but very busy. Della was exited though for she was planning on being at the beach evryday. Susie had other plans. She was hoping to see the guy of ehr dreams.
Back to top Go down

Sometimes I think about it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: