Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} Empty
PostSubject: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 am

This is the IC thread to Everlasting Sleepover! I'm still accepting characters so sign up, please:
http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4279-everlasting-sleepover-ooc-and-sign-up

Remember, your objective is to be passionate on living and try to be the last one standing(Which, if this roleplay doesn't die, it may never happen). Please take the time to re-read the notes on the sign up thread if needed. Remember that you're able to MAKE weapons that aren't like guns or swords(Unless if wooden swords). You ARE allowed romances and a bit of violence. This is a fight to the death.

Please contact me if one of your character's is supposed to die and if your character's is going to fall in love. Also, contact the other person on the other side of the line(The one killing your character, or the one your character is to fall in love with). Also, you are allowed to get 'married' and you are allowed to fall in love with someone from the other team.

Take note that this is supposed to be a fun roleplay and not a bloodshed one all at once.

I'll join in later. Someone else can start.

Remember what team you're on.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Clenching and unclenching her fists with anxiety and adrenaline, Shauna was more than ready for whatever challenges were to be faced in the next little while. After being invited by Kristi to a sleepover and then being locked in some strange basement that reminded her of the Wardrobe which concealed Narnia, the teenager was ecstatic about the fight ahead. Of course, being on a team wasn't something she was thrilled about, but what could she do? For the time being, it would have to do - after all, she was vaguely aware that they needed to start some sort of civilization.

"Alrighty, then!"
she exclaimed rather loudly, whirling around to look over the campsite she had just helped put together with her teammates. It wasn't much - a really worn tent that seemed about as old as the planet itself, but she couldn't complain. It was shelter and it was the only little bit of resources that they had been given upon entering. "So, I guess from here we divide ourselves up into teams and look for food, water, fire and things...?"

To be honest, Shauna wasn't really much of a survival expert when it came to living alone in the boonies. What she was good at was fighting, and that was her idea of survival. She didn't really know much about crafting weapons or setting up a fire... she just knew how to fight, how to protect herself and others. "Oh! I'm Shauna, by the way! Shauna McKenzie ~" With a bright grin, she added, "I'm not very good at much, but I can do some hunting, if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Female Number of posts : 46
Roleplay Name : Winifred Raycrest

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 am

The tall, handsome redhead watched the girl with blue hair carefully. There was no emotion in his cool purple eyes, but he was judging her. Anxious already. It was too soon to be sure if her anxiety sprouted from the depth of fear or excitement. Patrick hoped it was the latter; if she was afraid of fighting, he would kill her.

"We don't have enough people to divide," he commented in a matter-of-fact way. He sighed, walking over to the tent they'd set up minutes before. He eyed it with a bit of dismay. Would a flimsy tent like that really hold? In a storm... "Finding sources of food and water are most important tonight... we can live without weapons."

He turned to look at the girl again as she went on to introduce herself. Right, they'd skipped the pleasantaries when they'd set up camp. For the better, he supposed, as he quickly found out Shauna McKenzie was a lot easier to deal with when her mouth was shut.

"Patrick Freeman," the man grunted. He clenched his gloved hands with dismay, keeping them at his side as if trying to hold back from lashing out at someone. It wasn't the case, though - he missed the feel of a weapon in his hand despite what he'd said before. Patrick was an assassin. Over the past years, his sword had become his best friend. Now he was stranded. "You can't hunt without a weapon. Forging would be better. I'm going to collect wood."

They were off to a wonderful start.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 am

So, after all of the dismay and terrorizing words they had been fed only a breif time ago, The Blue team found themselves at the rugged old tent they would be keeping use for. This was really it,wasn't it? It sort of felt surreal,to be faced with this sort of situation. It was like a fairytail world- much like the ones Adrienne used to frolic in within the rhelms of gaming.

She sighed to herself,standing at the small mount of grass before the tent's opening. She looked back at the people around her ,then back to the tent. She wasn't particularly good at socializing- she wasn't particularly good at anything that these tasks involved. She was intelligent though- good at making schemes. And, even though she had never experianced it first-hand, her gaming simulators had actually taught her a thing or two about surviving in the wild. She gave a nervous glance to the people around her once more and flashed an akward smile. " S-so...." she said akwardly. " Should we....get right to it,then?" She asked with anotehr gulp of tension-filled saliva.
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:39 am

Lianna stretched out her arms. This was makign her excited.

"Yeah, of course we should start but," she started, her brown eyes shining in the light. It was odd for light to shine in a basement... But this basement was like another world... "Let's start with introducing eachother." she said, smiling. Normally, Lianna bad at talking with people she didn't know but it would be good to gain their trust. She was going to end up killing them.

"I'm Lianna Carter." she said. It was an odd name but... It suited her. "What's your name?" she asked her two team mates infront of her.

This fight to the death would be a pain but it was an awkward excitement to it. She enjoyed that feeling of rush down her spine. It was the feeling of... Purpose.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 am

James leaned against a tree and shifted his dark blue eyes to the girl who's name was Lianna. "I'm James Hawthorne," He said boredly. He was tired but he knew he had to keep an eye out for any danger. He was probably going to kill all of them. he needed that medicine. That medicine was oh so important to him. That one dose, was going to go to him. And only him.

"To get a good start I'll see what we can get as far as food," he said getting up from his spot. But down in his guts, he had the greatest idea. Facing his back to his teammates, he smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 am

Adrienne looked to him suspiciously. " I'm Adrienne Attenborough..." She said quietly,looking to the both of them with an air of akwardness. She stepped forward a bit. "S-so....You're going to go scavenge for food...?" She asked retorically. "And poison us all?" she added. "Maybe those aren't your intentions- However, I'm not stupid. " she informed him as she pulled some hair back behind her ear. " I've played enough games to know the dirtiest tricks one would use to savour their own life." She informed him. Adrienne, didn;t wnat to kill anyone. If it came down to it, she'd rather die then be forced to kill someone else. However, she wasn't going to just throw her life away. Sure, the poison idea most likely wasn;t his plan- but she was paranoid about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 am

"I can so hunt without a weapon!" she said boastfully, raising her hands up and waving them around a little. "I have two working hands, and I'm not overly slow. I don't usually fight with weapons, anyway, and I've knocked many people to the ground. You think I can't hunt?" But, she laughed, and headed off from the camp. "I'll look for herbs or something... Okay?"

With a grin, her green eyes sparkled. She was excited, thrilled to be a part of something that she could win an antidote to her sickness. It was that sometimes she felt a little weak, but she knew it was nothing to worry about. Once she won, she would be all better and she wouldn't have to worry. "Get us something to light a fire, I'll get something to cook on it - we'll meet up in a bit~"

She was so pumped! And now, she wanted to catch something live just to show up Patrick by this point.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am

"Nice to meet you two." Lianna said with a smile, an awkward vibe forming.

She had to agree with the poisoned food 'strategy.' It was known but... Would this man actually do it? Really,this team was his defence. Would he give that up? Having more defence would just give him more odds to win, wouldn't it? Either way, he was going to die. Lianna wasn't going to take a chance at losing her destined health.

"I'm going with you then." she said to the boy, worrying. Lianna wasn't good at lying so she could say that she wasn't going to poison any of them and they'd probably believe it. "Trust me, when you take the time to know me, you know when I'm lying."

"So in other words, I'm not going to posin anyone."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 am

"Who said I was going to poison you guys? I'm on your team. I'm going to try to poison the other team and get us healthy food, sheesh,"

He explained, rolling his eyes. One of the girls, Lianna, volunteered to go with him and see for herself what he was going to do. "Adrienne, watch the campsite. We'll be back," he said, opening a bush to get through. He quietly stepped about two feet from their campsite. Any animal could be near. Also traps could be set. He heard a rustle, he shidted his dark blue eyes and found a sharp stick already made. Huh, this was great. He looked around and found a deer.

He threw his spear and it hit the deer right through the head. "Headshot," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 am

Adrienne sat on the ground with a sigh. "Of course....leave the geek with the camp site..." She said quietly to nobody in particular. "Next thing I know I'm going to be dead." She pondered aloud. She looked up to the "sky". It was rather eerie, almost familiar, Yet so surreal. However, she knew she couldn't get caught up within these things. She had a good feeling that within the enxt little while,she'd end up dead. The thought sort of haunted her,but it didn't frighten her. She hoped that, when the time came around, she would be able to depart with death as an equal.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 am

Lianna followed the boy, a bit nervous now. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go with him. Even though she had just thought that he wouldn't kill them, what was up with that mischeivious look before?

Hey, a spear. That would be good for defence. Lianna went to pick it up but... James was too quick for her... Crap...

---------

Lianna flinched as he shot the spear at a deer's head. She loved nature so this was hard for her, watching an animal die. She'd have to get used to it now but... It would take a long time.

"So..." she went to start conversation. Creating trust with her team mates would be the best thing to do right now. "How old are you, anyways?" she asked, quietly. It was almost as if Lianna was a different person now...
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 am

Before Patrick could think about heading off into the woods - which he wasn't sure whether or not they were artificial yet - the girl on his team began to talk. Though, that was an understatement. She seemed to miss the mark with talking, and moved right to yelling. He flinched at her noise. A few words were all she needed, not a long explanation of how she could kill something with her bare hands.

But, if she brought something back alive, he'd be more or less surprised. And impressed.

"Any sort of edible plant will do," he assured, so she didn't waste her time looking for herbs. Berries, roots, even some flowers were good. With water, they could make some sort of soup. Or stew, if she got meat. "Keep an eye out for a source of water."

Heading off into the woodlands that surrounded the camp, Patrick felt every sense come to life. He wasn't sure how long it would take, but the other team would be after them. With a weapon or not, with the help of Shauna or not, the redhead knew he could take them on. He would kill if he had to in order to get his hands on that antidote. For the sake of his sister, he would get it.

'Annabel... for you, I'll do anything.' He stopped in front of a large oak tree, moss growing around the overgrown roots pulsing through the Earth. He looked up, purple eyes narrowing in a sharp glare. There was a bushel of nice branches a little distance up that were partially broken, perhaps from a past storm. Unfortunately, the only way up was to climb.

With Shauna in the woods with him, somewhere around him, Patrick was hesitant. His brows furrowed; he wasn't big on the idea of climbing up a tree to get branches. But he made a promise. He would do anything for that antidote. Stepping up onto a knob that was within foot-reach, he began his embarrasing climb skywards.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 am

William wheeled as fast as he could toward the first sign of life. His team. He had been late for their "Meet-up". Well, it was no suprise. With his dis-ability, he was normally late for many things. He gulped and sighed,wiping the sweat off of his forhead. This Grass wasn't making it easy for him to get around. If he had someone to help push him around,he'd catch a break- but,unfortunately for him, nobody was interested in that. At that moment,though. He spotted someone. She looked sort of familiar. He slowly wheeled over to her. She looked up at him with slight interest. "Hello,there." she said calmly.

"Oh...H-Hi,Adrienne..." He said shyly. "So...you were ,erhm...roped into this ,too..?" He asked. "That's a silly question,huhn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

"Sir, yes, sir!" With an energetic salute and bright eyes, Shauna headed for the forest opposite of Patrick. She figured that he'd likely keep his eyes peeled for anything they could eat, as well as a water source. Patrick seemed knowledgeable in survival, which would be perfect mixed with her strength and desire to fight - they'd make a fine team. But, she couldn't help but feel that Patrick didn't really like her so much...

Oh well, that was to be expected when they both needed what only one could have, right? With a grin, she thought, 'But when push comes to shove, strength overpowers knowledge in a fight to the death...' However, this thought was short-lived as she found some strange looking mushrooms growing to the side of a tree just inside of the forest's surface. "Oh, look at this!" she exclaimed loudly to herself. "I wonder if it's poisonous?"

Either way, she harvested it up - she'd let the nature man have a look at it when she returned back to the camp after her hunt. With a small shrug, she pocketed the strange looking mushroom and carried on. She searched high and low for anything that could be edible, but there was just a bunch of trees and wild grass - they could chew that like farmers, but how nutritious would that be?

In the distance, a thick bushel of grass shook and trembled - was there something there? Eyes alight with desire, she stalked up on the grass cluster and made a leap for it. Landing roughly on her knees, sliding through the dirt as she reached to pounce upon whatever was there, she looked up to find nothing under her outstretched hands... It got away!

Clambering to her feet, she quickly chased after the movement in the grass as it scurried blindly in an attempt to get away from her. "Oh, no you don't!" Despite the dull aching in her knees and elbows, she chased after that small movement that moved with great speed. "You're mine, Mr. Rodent!"

She was quite sure that whatever she was hunting was a squirrel or a mouse or something - it wouldn't be much to feed them, but a little bit of protein would be necessary. "C'mere!" she cried out in a rather demanding tone as she once again made a leap for the the creature. She knew that if she didn't go fast, it would return to it's home, wherever that was. Giving it one more shot, she pounced upon the creature.

To her surprise, between her hands she felt an immense warmth, accompanied by a soft, wiggling object. She caught it! As it struggled against her, desperate to get away, she carefully picked the creature up in her hands. Feet kicking mercilessly as the grey little creature squirmed, it only briefly was able to reach her hands with it's sharp little claws. "Ouch!" she cried out, but she refused to let it go. "So, a bunny, eh? You're actually kind of cute... it's a shame we have to eat you..."

Bringing it to her chest and holding it almost like a small child, she cradled the little terrified bunny. It was then that the little rabbit released a little squeaky rodent sound... it really was scared. But, there was a rodent sound in response to it - smaller, much softer... Turning quickly and kicking at the grass a little, Shauna found a rather large-looking hole. "... Is this your home?"

Obviously, there were babies inside. "... I wonder if Patrick knows how to make a decent trap?"
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

In the tree, about ten feet from the ground, Patrick snapped off branches from the tree. They weren't very big length-wise, but they were a decent size in width. They were a little thicker than his index finger. Though it was by no means the type of wood that burned all night, he figured it would burn long enough to cook something for dinner. After that, they really didn't need a light to attract enemies or animals right to their camp.

Snapping another branch off, the redhead flinched at the noise it made. He scanned that of the forest floor he could see for any signs of movement. Though he wasn't too worried about it, there was no way to be sure that the Blue Team wouldn't launch an immediate attack. It wouldn't be too great if they found him alone in the woods, especially if they outnumbered him.

'They must know that survival comes before killing each other,' Patrick thought, snapping another branch from the tree and tossing it to the ground. The mossy roots were littered with scattered branches that he'd collect when he was sure they'd have enough to keep a fire going. 'Or maybe they're all savages because of this illness.'

After all, people would do some crazy things to survive.

With a few more branches, the redhead figured he had enough. Besides, he still had to find something to light it with. A rock of some sort. For the life of him, he couldn't remember the flammable mineral that his father had used when they went camping. Of course, it was a long time ago, but Patrick cursed himself for it now.

Letting the thought momentarily slide from his mind, the man ducked in the tree. He counted to three under his breath, a habit that he'd picked up after using this trick in operations, and he leaped down from the tree. He landed in a crouched position to keep from hurting his legs too much. Cautiously, as he began to collect the branches, Patrick scanned the area again from eye-level for any signs of rustling shrubbery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Turning after covering the rabbit hole back up, Shauna looked about the forest with a pending frown. Now, which way had she come when she had been chasing the rabbit? To her, the entire forest looked the same... trees and grass and weird looking mushrooms. But, she had her arms too full with the rabbit to be collecting anything more - besides, she figured the strange plants and mushrooms she already had would be enough with the rabbit as a main dish.

'Now... was it this way back to the camp...?' she thought as she started off in the direction she thought might be the way she'd come from. However, after roaming for a little bit, she found no signs of anything she'd seen before. Of course, it had all been trees and grass, anyway, so there were no landmarks. 'Or... was it this way?' Turning sharply, she began to roam further into the labyrinth-like forest she found herself tangled up in. No matter which way she went, it all looked the same and she felt like she was getting herself more and more lost.

The bunny squirmed and struggled, making almost sad whimpering sounds as it tried to get away from it's directionally challenged captor. "Oh, don't worry Mr. Bunny! The more lost I get, the luckier you become, so you should be thankful!" Flicking a strand of navy hair from her face with a toss of her head she sighed with frustration. Now she was completely and utterly lost. "... Where did that camp go? I swear, it wasn't far from where I'd gone in..."

Frustrated and annoyed with her current situation, she stopped to rest a while. She was starting to feel tired and somewhat drained from her chasing and endless wandering, so she took a seat upon a raised root of a tree. "Blimey... this forest never ends!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm

James looked around the area, he heard some voices. he thought that they should go back to their campsite with the deer they killed, well mostly he did but oh well. Lianna started up a conversation about his age. he turned his head to the girl.

"I'm eighteen, you?"

He asked, somewhat a confused look on his face. he turned around fully to the bush the two came through and went back to the campsite, holding the deer.

"Well we got dinner for the next few days. let's try to get a fire going,"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Lianna watched the boy. He was eighteen, a year older than her. He looked the same age as her though.

"I'm seventeen." Lianna replied. Now how old was Adrienne... It would be awkward to have someone at the age of fifteen and under, that was for sure. It was a fight to the death.

"Okay, I'll go find some firewood then." she said, looking around for a good location to start. "Are you gonna be okay alone?" she asked with a small smirk. Lianna didn't wait for his reply, just leaving in the directioon of the campsite. James would be fine, right? He was the one that had the spear.

What was this? She made it back to the campsite but someone else was here. She recognised him. Wait, it was the wheelchair kid!

"Hey William. It's been a while." she said, hurrying alond. Lianna was in a rush, being a bit nervous of being alone.

Soon, Lianna saw a pile of wood. Wow. It was ready for her. But... What if it was a trap? She hesitantly three a stone at it. Nothing happened. Was it safe? Lianna quickly picked up some peices of the wood. Nothing bad happened. It was probably laid out there for the teams to get started. She carried the wood back to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

William smiled shyly and meekly to lianna before she fled,giving her a quiet hello before she dissapeared.

----

Adrienne looked up to James and leaned back a little. " Th-thank you.." She said quietly ,looking at the large carcus he held in his hands. " Looks like you won't have any problems surviving..." She said rather non chalantly as she picked up the two nessisary tools for starting a fire. A slender stick and a rock. William remained in a nervous,frantic state. He was essentially use-less,so he thought. There wasn't anything he could do....and this James guy seemed to be a....scary fellow.
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 pm

After collecting the sticks, Patrick figured the least awkward way to carry them would be on one shoulder. Although, he had to admit, walking around like that made him feel like he was a farmer or something with a bushel of wheat. To him, a home-grown city boy, it wasn't the most natural feeling in the world - nor was it a pleasant one. He figured anyone to see him like that would laugh. But he would do what he had to in order to get the branches back to the camp.

He could return yet, though. Not when there was a chance that the camp could be raided if he left the sticks there. Instead, he abandoned the oak that had given him a fair amount of booty. Patrick made a mental note of it's whereabouts from the camp - the moss might come in handy for something someday.

Searching for a couple of rocks that he and Shauna might be able to bash together, the redhead let his thoughts wander to the blue haired girl. She had spirit, but she needed to use it in a more resourceful way. "Oh," his thoughts of his female partner dissolved for the time being, and he kicked a fair sized stone with his boot thoughtfully. It was pretty big... he didn't think he could carry it back with another.

He let out an annoyed sigh. Life didn't work out the way it should have sometimes. Of course, this was something he already knew. Leaving the upturned rock behind, he figured it would serve as a bit of a landmark when he was on his way back. A little farther ahead, he heard something - trickling water. It was like... a bubbling sound. A creek or stream, perhaps?

Patrick stopped to focus on the sound, then managed to pinpoint the general direction. No longer worrying about the fact that others were likely in the woods, he managed to find what seemed like a spring. From a little rocky formation near a puddle-like swamp, water spewed steadily. "Water," he murmured, setting down the bushel of sticks with something like dull delight in his purple orbs. "Annabel, I found water..."

Maybe he was acting a little absurd, but the feel of cool liquid running down his dry throat was ecstasy. Patrick didn't know how long it had been since he'd had a drink, since they'd been taken into this nightmarish place, but it seemed like forever. Quickly gathering up his sticks, the redhead headed back towards camp quickly, forgetting the rocks.

Though it was unlike him, he wanted to share his find with Shauna. He wanted her to survive - he wanted to see his team survive, at least until the Blue Team was wiped out.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm

lianna went to look out for firewood so the team could start out by eating something and get their stomachs filled. He knew he was forgetting something. he snapped his fingers until Lianna came back. Water! maybe after they started the fire and started to cook the deer.

He shifted his dark blue eyes to a new team member.

"Oh, hello. I'm James Hawthorne, you?"

He asked, giving a small smile. It would take a while for the team to get used to ach other and not get suspicious. that's what really annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Lianna carried the firewood down a different path. There was probably a shortcut that she could find. It would be good to know every way through the forest. But wait... What was that sound? It was calming but... Lianna walked closer to it, a little hesitant. Looks like her hesitation was nothing to fear. It was a river. But... What was a river doing in a basement? It didn't really matter though...

"I should come back once I bring this wood to the campsite to get some water for all of us." she said, starting to walk back.

At last she reached her destination. The three were all there. Lianna wasn't really gone for a long time so...

"Guys, I found a small stream back there." she said, plopping the firewood down on the ground.

-----------------------------

Shadow pounded on the door which somehow disappeared after.

"Stupid Kristi..." he said, annoyed. He was all up for winning this battle but he didn't like the feeling of being forced. "Well I better find my dang team..." he said to himself, walking along a trail. He saw some people who didn't look familiar. A girl and boy, one with blue hair and one with red.

"Are you guys the red team or blue?" he asked them. Because if they were in the blue team, they wouldn't have any mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

After her short break, Shauna was back on her feet and searching for a way out of such an unruly forest. Still cuddling the rabbit close to her, she wore a smile despite her somewhat labored breathing and drowsy feelings. It was that illness, it had began to take it's toll on her already... she knew she had been weakened by it, yet she still went and overused her energy for a stupid rabbit. However, her smile remained and she promised to herself that she would make it back to the camp with the rabbit. For her team.

"Come on, Mr. Bunny... which way is the camp?" But, the bunny, now calmed down a little bit due it's wearing itself out, now just looked at her when she looked to her for help. Her nose twitched a little and somehow Shauna felt more encouraged to carry on. Of course, it was a shame that they'd have to take the bunny's life, but she hoped that she would understand. "... Please don't hate me, little one. It's a necessity, you see..."

So, she continued to roam. It wasn't long until she found a clearing! Running for the opening, she was more than thrilled to see that their campsite was nestled in that clearing she had luckily stumbled upon. "Yes! We made it, Mr. Bunny, we made it!" She lifted the bunny up into the air a little bit, dancing in circles like she was holding a child. "I'm sorry for what's coming to you, but I'm happy for your existence. If you can help us get by for one night, I'm forever in your-"

Did someone just call out to her? Looking down from where she held up the less than thrilled rabbit, she looked towards the boy who had called out. "... Depends who's asking," she replied sharply, not willing to give her identity. If he was on the Blue Team, chances were he wouldn't back against them. She brought the rabbit back close to herself, treating it more like a plushie than a living creature. She wasn't in the position to fight while carrying a rabbit around, so she was defenseless.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm

"W-William Eaton..." He said,attempting to sound proffesional as he extended his hand for him to shake.

----

Adrienne looked round to Lianna. "Well...that's good..." She said softly,standing up."And you've...brought fire wood,too..." She added. "I'll just erhm...start the fire,then...?" She asked them as she bent down toward the wood,the stick and rock in her clammy hands. William looked up at all of them from his chair. "wh...what can I do...?" He asked shyly,attempting to swivvle his chair forward through the tall ocean of Grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}   Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread} Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Sleepover {IC Thread}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next