Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skylar Todd~*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

Female Number of posts : 52
Roleplay Name : Skyler Todd

Skylar Todd~* Empty
PostSubject: Skylar Todd~*   Skylar Todd~* EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 am

Name: Skylar Todd
Birthday: Spring 8

Appearance:
- Height: 6, 2”
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair: Wavy blond hair
- Clothing: Anything that feels good. But I do want to like look nice. And adding some color never hurt anyone either. On jobs, I like to wear a pair of worn out jeans with a plain tee; I wear some gloves, work boots, and I have a small bag of tools that hangs off the side of my pants.
-Accesssories: A dogtag my sister gave to me for my birthday a few years ago…
- Picture (The picture under this, is me when I’m dressed for a job. The picture you see to the left, that Dimearl using as a icon, is a picture of me when I was in high school.)

Skylar Todd~* 10806924

Biography:

Family: A very outgoing father, a loving mother, and his little sister ( who was very important to Skylar )

-Character Personality Pros: Very Outgoing, friendly,Jokes around alot....likes for everyone to be apart of something, for everyone to fit “in” ( If someone is having a party, Skylar tries to always invite people who wouldn’t really get a invite to go, mainly because the person is very quite or misunderstood; likes to help people get out of their “shell“, and be a little more open.) Even though it doesn’t seem like it, Skylar is very level headed, tries to understand everything, so he is not very judge mental. He is a very good listener when he knows it’s needed, and knows when and when not to talk, but if something needs to be said, he won’t hold it in. Always to be a gentleman (this was a big rule that his father taught him growing up. “Always treat a lady the same way you would treat your mother or sister” is what he was always told ) Oh, and Skylar likes party every now and then… ;D

-Character Personality Flaws: He tries to be in a good mood most of the time, so some people may find that annoying. If he fines a “loner”, he usually sticks to them in till he can get them to open up more. Once again, sometimes that “loner” doesn’t like to be talked to, so Skylar may be annoying to them. He likes to have fun instead of work.

-Likes: LOVES Spicey food. He really likes the kick it gives. But he’s not really picky. Growing up, he loved to eat Mangos. He always has a silver dog tag on. Loves to have his Ipod with him. He can’t go anywhere without his music. Likes to fix things, because he knows that it is helping someone by doing it. Likes to get to know people, also likes having a good party every now and then ;D

-Dislikes: Hates Onions! Period. Doesn’t like people making others feel left out. Hates doing nothing. Hates it when someone miss treats a lady. Hates arguments, unless they are for stupid reasons, because then he'll just laughs at you.

-Extra Information: I big part of who Skylar is came from his to ladys of his child hood. His mother and his sister. The stories starts out with Skylar’s mother. He loved her a lot, and she was the best mother she could be for him. But she was always very weak. At age 6, Skylar’s mother was pregnant with his sister. At age 7, his mother died two days after his sister was born. During those two days before her death, Skylar got to talk with his mother in her last hours. His mother told him to take care of his sister, because she will need you to be with her, to protect her. He made that promise with his mother. But after Her death, Skylar felt that his sister was the cause of it. So he kept his distance from her. But he would later remember his promise as he saw his sister grow, because as she grew, her appearance became more and more like his mother. Realzing that his sister had nothing to do with the death. He began to care for his sister as if was more precious then his own life. At age 17, the two siblings were very close, but things just went down hill from there. At age 10 Skylar’s sister got sick with the Flu. She didn’t pull through it. He cried a lot, and blocked himself out many times. His father finally came up to him to tell him that this can’t go on like this. He told him that “You sister wouldn’t want you to be sad”. Skylar knew this. He new that his sister love to have fun, and for him to be happy with her. So he started to heal. But to heal completely, he felt like he needed to get away. But to not forget about his sister. Just to start over, and to find other people who need help being happy.
====
Back in HighSchool, he was known as the guy who threw the great parties ;D (Clean parties! Nothing was bad at them. Skylar was a good kid^^)
---
As people get to know him, you see that he is a very diffrent person then you thought he was. While others who do not know him may think he is just some Happy-go-lucky guy, you might get to see the very Wise side of him. The serious side that knows how to live. And if you befriend him, you'll know that you were lucky to know the guy.

Harvest World Dream Job: Doesn’t really have a dream job. He just makes a living by fixing things for other people. His father would do the same. Fix things, In the house, or outside. So Skylar pick up on it. Basically like a Handy Man. He is also a good mechanic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dimearl

Skylar Todd~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: