Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galaxy Academy (IC)

Go down 
+3
silvermirage10
afsangel
goldmirage10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

Galaxy Academy (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 pm

"Attention! The ship will land at Galaxy Academy in ten minutes!"

Amara got her belongings together,she looked at the students around her. They were chattering happily. She sighed and stared out the window. "So,my new life starts here"
She was in space,heading to the planet Celestia,where the school was located.
The ship landed gently with others landing beside it. Students filed out in a line,Amara saw there were some aliens among the students.

"So dad wasn't lying about the aliens" She hissed. Amara walked forward,she saw the headmistress up ahead. Students whispered about her. Amara looked behind her and saw a boy with emerald eyes.

Konan was minding his own business,then he noticed the girl staring at him. He gulped, could she tell. "I hope she can't see I'm a hybrid" He thought. She whispered "I'm Amara Giovanni" She smiled happily. Konan blushed,"I'm Konan Pryce".

They walked forward toward the Headmistress Reina,she greeted them and then greeted the others. Amara couldn't wait to start school,while Konan was hoping to keep his distance from her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Galaxy Academy (IC) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:01 pm

My my, another school year starting already? How time sure seems to fly! It seems we got another good bunch of children this year. These were the thoughts that passed through Headmistress Reina's head as she greeted students. Another fun year to behold! I wonder what will happen next.

Narsa lay back in her seat and sighed. Junior year, just one more year left till she could claim her rightful place in Jupiter's army. Even though she already knew the answer, the same question still appeared in Narsa's mind that had all the previous years. Tch, I'm one of the best their is in the galaxy--a prodigy! If they wanted to send me to school why not a more advanced one? Bah, whatever. Narsa looked up from her seat and noted all the freshman and other new students that were arriving. It was always funny to see the expressions on some of their faces as they boarded the ship. Some excited, others unsure or determined, most of them frightened. Who could blame them? This was a school to train soldiers. The Headmistress must have been out of her mind to expect minors to train for war. What a year this was going to be.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Oh. I'm so scared. What if someone hurts me? Fiona was walking into the school,she noticed a good amount of aliens and humans. Some of the humans were glaring at the aliens and the aliens glaring at them. Fiona gulped,she clutched her bag tightly and saw some alien students. I should greet my kind first,before others. Fiona walked toward them,avoiding any human students.

"Hi! Join the Serenity Guild!" Lucinda chirped happily. Most took a flyer,others looked at her scared and others ignored her. Lucinda saw Amara,a returning sophmore. "Good morning Amara,how was your summer?" Lucinda asked with a smile. Amara looked at her happily,"It was fun! I learned how to use a sword!" She looked around and then whispered to the teacher,"I'm leaving the guild." Lucinda's jaw dropped,"You are one of my best warriors! Why?" Amara left without another word. Lucinda looked sad,then she was called to attention by the Headmistress. Amara has changed. I'm proud of her. Lucinda ran to Headmistress Reina to assist in the anouncements.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 am

Pheonix and Hailer, like the majority of the teachers, waited near the front entrance to the school, greating the students as they each entered the school.

"Hey,Nix," Hailer began as he smirked over to the other teacher. "Nice robes." He said with a slight snicker. Pheonix raised a brow dis-approvingly. "Your use of sarcasm is greatly appreciated." He spat coldly as he adjusted his cloak. Hailer chuckled and elbowed him playfully. " C'mon~" He chanted as he smiled brightly at him, his golden hair glistening in the light. "Live a little." He finished as Phenoix scoffed, shaking his head in doubt as he watched several more students file in.
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 am

Amara had talked to a few students,they were nice and from Earth like her. She looked at Lucinda Chambers,and thought about what she told her. It's for the best. I had to leave or my dad would never forgive me It was announced which dorm each student was in, Amara found her name,she was in the Cloud Dorm and her roommate was a girl named Narsa. "Narsa! She's a junior and an alien." Amara looked upset,but headed to her dorm.

Konan found his name,he was in Ocean Dorm and had a single bedroom. "Thank goodness" Konan didn't want his roommate to know,he smirked to himself. Konan bumped into a girl,he looked at her and stopped. "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed. The girl was an alien with green hair,it was obvious that she was from Gardenia. Konan smiled at her,"It's okay" He winked at her,the girl blushed. "I'm Fiona" Konan bowed in front of her and introduced himself,she was really shy. They looked at each other,until someone called out to Fiona.
Konan smirked and looked at her as she ran away.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Galaxy Academy (IC) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Please do not god-mod other members characters.

Alexis waved at the students. It wasn't her most favorite job. But it was nice for the teachers to show a reasurring smile before they had to get their brains exploded from learning so much. Unlike her class, you may get hurt physically. She was a fighting teacher. Although she wished she was advanced. But if Alexis's students were too good for her class they would go up to the advanced class.

She reconized some teachers from last year. Some of the new kids were small but surely they would do well, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Lucinda helped students find their dorms,she was getting dizzy from seeing so many,but it would be over soon. She then saw two human boys teasing an alien girl,Lucinda glared at them and ran over there. "Excuse me." The boys turned to her and looked scared. "I think you should be at your dorms,gentleman." They nodded and ran as fast as their feet would let them. Lucinda checked the girl and smiled. "Hurry along now." The girl smiled back and hurried to her dorm. Lucinda sighed and hoped not everyone was going to be a bully this year.

Fiona walked to her dorm and looked around,she was glad that it was a single. "Look the freak got a single room." Some human girls were standing outside of Fiona's room. They were glaring at her,one said "Almost all the freaks got single rooms,so unfair". They walked off angrily. Fiona stared at them,"Don't call me a freak!" She held out her hand and a vine appeared,she sent it toward the girls and tripped them on their faces. Everyone laughed at them,Fiona smiled to herself and closed her door. "I hope my mom never finds out about this" Her people were pacifists and never used their abilities so easily.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Luke walked his way down the hallway. The ships running on time, that was good. Students wouldn’t be late for his class. He opened the door of the school and exited it. His fellow teachers were waiting or just arriving. But it seemed some were still missing. But it was his first time teaching here as a new teacher. Some teachers gave him a odd glare, the alien teachers also didn’t seem to like the human teachers a lot. The headmistress was nice though, she thought a lot like himself, equality. Equally was well needed in a multi cultural school and a war one at the most. He smiled as the ship docked.

Students were walking and chatting amongst themselves as they got off the ship. Most of them were in singles file which was nice but it really didn’t matter as long as there wasn’t chaos. He smiled and greeted students. He handed out students schedules for the school year. “Your Homeroom is 3A, with Mrs, Meltion” He smiled a the student with his aussie accent. He smiled and kept handing them out. His homeroom number was 1B on the second floor. He didn’t like the second floor but it was only for homeroom and paper work, such as teaching students about there swords and such. When he was teaching them how to swing and such he would take them to the gym down stairs. It sucked that he didn’t know his way around the school.

“hmmmm 8 :30. Classes are about to start. I wonder if I have any good homeroom students.” He said to himself while giving out the last sheets. He sighed as he finished and he went off walking down the halls to find his homeroom. He felt lost and thought he might as a junior of or senior. He found himself near the dorms. It seemed some humans were making trouble for a alien child. He sighed and they got what they deserved. He also saw a girl who was scattering around helping people get to the proper dorms and such. He walked up to her nicely. “Hello, I’m Mr. Xanti, the new swords teacher this year. I was wondering if you could help me find my homeroom because I don’t have a clue were anything is. All I know is that my room is classroom 1B and im feeling lost and classes are about to start.” He said smiling at the girl. His brown hat was on and he looked somewhat ncie with it on but he really didn’t mean to have it like that.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Konan walked to his dorm,ignoring the comments he heard other boys make about him. His red hair was very long and he was always teased for it. "Hopefully I don't lose my temper today". He found his room and got settled,then he heard a loud bell. "Attention! Students please get settled in and then head to your first class!" Konan stared at his schedule,his first class was Magic 101. "Magic?" "Why do I need magic?" He sighed heavily and saw some boys flirting with girls. "This is no different from a regular school" Then he saw a girl freeze the boys in a block of ice. "Okay it's different from a regular school." Konan laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Galaxy Academy (IC) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:48 pm

As soon as the students filed in, it was time for the teachers to get to their classes and set up their class rooms. Her classroom was on the second floor. It was huge. enough for everyone to do a jumpkick and no one would get hurt. As soon as she got to the second floor she spotted a man asking for directions to his classroom. New teacher probably. He would find it eventually.

She opened her door and looked around. She took a big breathe of the air. Smelled the same as usual. Just air. Maybe some defensive skills would work today. they would probably continue this for the next few days. But she would take the majority and tell a little about herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Fiona looked at her schedule and is was shocked at her first class! "Fighting?!" She didn't remember signing up for Fighting. Fiona then though back to when she applied for the school,brothers were running around and bumped into her. She accidently chose Fighting instead of Magic. Fiona felt like crying,but remember to show no tears. She walked to her class and hoped the teacher was nice.

Lucinda walked into her Serenity Warriors Guild,her members stood in two lines in their white cloaks. The guilds only allowed the best students,they were the ones most likely to be in the upcoming war. "Good morning my dears!" She yelled happily,they all bowed in respect. "Today, we welcome many students and possibly new members of our guild" "Sadly one member has left us." Lucinda took a deep breathe,"But, we shall find a way to get her back!" They all cheered and clapped for Lucinda. She bowed happily and dismissed to their classes.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Pheonix stood rigid at the front of his classroom, his cloak left to hang limply off of his regal chair behind his desk. He was writing his last name nimbly on the black board using his finger and his abilities of magic. On the sleek black board written in white was the phrase: " Mr McMaster.". He stood polietly at the front of the room, waitng for his first students attending "Magic 101" to show up. He wondered if he would find any magical prodigys as he had the year previous.Of course, he would start out with the basic as the proper lesson would have began. He adjusted his tie and sweater vest, continuing to patiently wait for his students.

Mr Keaton, however, was simply waiting around outside. His lesson's were mainly instructed out doors, so he was essentially fiddling about with the engines of the school property-owned planes and jets.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Galaxy Academy (IC) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:22 pm

The first thing Narsa did when she arrived was go unpack in her bedroom. According to a slip of paper she had received, her roommate was some human--nothing she couldn't handle. Narsa collapsed on her bed with a sigh and yanked her schedule out of her pocket. "Same classes, different order." she murmured unhappily. Narsa glanced at the clock. Classes would be starting soon. Better get going. She thought.

Narsa strolled into her first class--Magic 101--and plopped down in her seat--leaning back and chewing on a pencil as she always did. Her teacher, Mr. McMasters (or "Masters" as she liked to call him) was already there and had written his name on the board. In all honestly, Narsa never got the purpose of the class. Most humans couldn't use real magic, and most aliens learned to use their 'powers' and a young age. The only real good this class did was for Hybrids, which were sort of in the middle of humans and aliens. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Pheonix looked back to the student who had just sat herself down into her seat. He looked back down to his desk and began fiddling with a stone as it levitated inside a glass jar that was placed percariously atop of an organized pile of books. He picked it up and set it at the front of his desk,so the entire desk sat in a symetrical state. He was a very organized person and couldn't stand to have things out-of-place.

He knew that the children weren't entirely thrilled with their situations. They all believed that Magic 101 was a joke- that it wasn't needed. Giving Phenoix's situation, he proved they were wrong. Most believed that it wasn't of use to anyone, as humans couldn't learn magic, or that the alien students normally could begin utilizing their powers at an early age. They were wrong. Pheonix was nor alien, nor hybrid- but human. He learned magic growing up and mastered it. Her could utilize his magic with a swish of his finger. He took magic seriously and couldn't stand to hear his profession doubted.He decided to wait for a few more minutes before beggining the lesson, as there were several empty seats waiting to be filled.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Amara walked off to her first class it was Sword Fighting,she smiled widely to herself and turned the corner happily. "I am so glad my dad taught me how to sword fight over the summer!" She noticed some students with white cloaks staring intently at her,they were Serenity Warriors. Amara had to leave the guild,so why were they after her? She shook off this thought and continued walking to class.

Konan sat in class,he looked at everyone who walked in with curious eyes. Most were humans,others were aliens. He was the only hybrid,a creature not accepted by humans, nor aliens. He saw one alien girl,simply leaning back in her seat,and figured she knew more about this class than him. Konan just stared at the clock and waited for class to begin.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Once all the children seemed to be in class, Phenoix looked up. He raised a brow to all of the students ,then stood up. He turned toward the chalk board and underlined his name with his magic.

"Good morning, class. My name is Mr McMaster," He began as he slowly turned toward the class. "M-c-m-a-s-t-e-r, McMaster." He repeated as to emphasize the spelling and proper pronounciation of the name. "I will be your Magic 101 professor for the remainder of the year." he told them, giving them all a warm smile as he clapped his hands together.

He waved one hand in the air, erasing his name from the board. "Now,tell me- what sorts of things do you all know about magic?" He asked them,looking to each face in the class with a warm expression.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Konan looked around,he noticed nobody raised their hand to answer. "I can't believe this! Do I have to do everything?! He slowly raised his hand,Mr.McMaster called on him right away and ask that he introduce himself as well. "I'm Konan Pryce." Konan blushed a little,"What kinds of magic can hybrids use?" Everyone looked at him,Konan ignored them and waited for an answer. "They were gonna find out sooner or later"
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Lucinda silently sipped her tea as she sat in the teacher's lounge. She wasn't a teacher like the others,all she had to do was scout students who would be worthy enough for her guild. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the headmistress." Lucinda whispered to herself. She remembered when she and her mother escaped an alien slave shipped. She got away with injuries,while her mother was killed trying to save her. Lucinda sighed at the memory and looked out the window,"I miss you,mama." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am

Luke sighed as the girl didn’t notice him and walked away. The students al seemed like little ants scattering around. There were many human students angry about being with the aliens and vice versa. Luke looked down the side of the wall and found a map just a few feet away. He was relieved that h could finally find his way around. He walked up to the map with a smile. He scanned it top to bottom. He found the route to his class and smiled. It was actually only a few halls down from these dorms. He tipped his hat up and started walking down the hallway.

As he walked he began to think. “I wonder if I’ll have a good year this year. Will my students be good ones or will they be something different.” He thought to himself as he walked down the hall smiling. Step after step he got closer to his class. There seemed to be students rushing in white rushing past him. He looked at them and stared, before noticing his friend walking in the hallways. It was a very rare animal now since everything went downhill on earth. The creature was a Koala. He was a bit of a trouble maker. Luke walked over to him and picked him up off the ground and bit him on his back. “Don’t go running off again ok, GumGum.” He said to the creature that held onto the back of his shirt ad fell asleep. He turned right a couple of times and found his classroom. He opened the door and entered.

When he walked into the room, it was very bright, all he noticed was people dressed in white. He had to tilt his hat a bit so the light wouldn’t blind him. “Hello class, I’m sorry im late. Im a new teacher here and I don’t know my way around the school yet.” He said to the class as he grabbed some papers of his desk and started to pass them out. It just had some unimportant information on them nothing to big. He then turned around and started writing on the board. He wrote his name and some rules on the board. “I’m Mr. Xanti, Glad to meet you all.” He said with his Aussie accent. “ I have a few important rules for this class. If they are broken there will be consequences. 1) You will all get along. You must get along with the other races; I don’t care if they smell bad or look bad, get use to it. 2) Bullying is not tolerated. If I see it or hear of it, and you’re in my class you fail it. 3) You will do as I tell you without hesitation. If you don’t like it then leave now and ill fail you. 4) Do not talk while Im talking or ill kick you out of my class, yah here. 5) Have fun, this isn’t a hard class to pass.” He said has he passed out something to the freshmen. “ These will be your translators here. It knows all languages so if you don’t know or speak a language it translates it to your own. So just write in your language and there you go.” The item was like a hearing aid but was translucent and everything in it as well. It only reacted with a special pen that was also given to them.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 am

Amara stared at Mr.Xanti with amazement. "This is our swordfighting teacher?" She was practically drooling,then she remembered that he was older than her and that teacher-student relationships were not allowed. Amara looked at the items he handed out to the freshman,some looked scared for some reason. She realized they were looking at her, then she realized she was the only human sophmore. "Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Tyrant scratched his head in annoyance,he was late to class and had to be escorted by his mom. "This is so stupid. I don't like Fighting Class." He was walking slower than his mom, who was way ahead of him. "Here we are." Helena looked down at her son,"We have a guild meeting at lunch,don't be late." She opened the door for him,Tyrant walked in. He automatically glared at each alien,showing them he wasn't going to be friendly toward them.

Helena walked down the hallway and into her office. She looked through some papers to see who was worthy enough to join her guild. Unlike the Serene Warriors,the Dark Knights were serious and very tough. "I wonder who is worthy enough, I need some diversity as well." She smiled to herself and started looking at alien student records.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Lucinda was still in the teachers lounge,when three of her Serene Warriors came in. They told her about the traitor's real reason for leaving. Lucinda smiled at them "Thank you my dears." She wrote up a tardy slip for them,"Now head to class please." They bowed in respect and left for their classes. Lucinda stared out the window, she knew the Serenity Guild was all about being pure and kind. But, she didn't understand why one of her members would leave and for such selfish reason. "Oh. My dear,Amara." Lucinda sipped her tea happily. "You will come back." "After all, you are under my spell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Academy (IC)   Galaxy Academy (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Academy (IC)
Page 1 of 1