Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weather here, is unrealistic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Weather here, is unrealistic Bellnov

The Weather here, is unrealistic Empty
PostSubject: The Weather here, is unrealistic   The Weather here, is unrealistic EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

So a few months ago the weather couldn't make up its mind like Today shall be hot! Tomorrow shall be freezing cold! Tomorrow shall be hot!

So californians had to live with the weather for the past two months. Then Next month (November) Was getting cold and colder until december. So for the past week and last week, its been POURING BUCKETS OF RAIN and today its sunny....

ITS UNREALISTIC D8 THE SUN IS BLINDING MY EYES. Eve with my blinds tightly shut theres always some sun that comes through.

UNREALISTIC, IT BURNSSS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

The Weather here, is unrealistic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather here, is unrealistic   The Weather here, is unrealistic EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 pm

You vampire!

We have blinding sun here, too, after a whole bunch of dark and snowy days! It is a little bit blinding, but it's good to see the sun, too ~ I've missed the sunlight, it always makes the day a little bit more bright (even if it's extremely blinding D8).

Oh, ouch, just made the mistake of looking out the window... Now I'm seeing funny colours and weird shapes in front of my eyes, LOL. Just... don't make a habit of staring at the sun, 'tis bad for you! D:

I wonder if global warming is to blame for the strange whether recently?
Back to top Go down

The Weather here, is unrealistic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: