Share | 

Ninja Legacy [IC]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

As the tower collapssed and exploded, Vos jumped out of it. When he hit the ground he pulled out his revolvers and shot down all the nearby guards. The demon had taken over Vos's body once again. Some of the guards raised thier hands in surrender. "I dont need your pity" Vos said as he executed them one by one.Another large group of soldiers were running at him now. Vos spread his wings and launched up into the sky, shooting the soldiers down as he went. He landed back on the ground and finished off the remaining soldiers with his dagger.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Kokoro and the other kunoichis ran as the wind,when they heard the clock tower explode. "Hurry!" Her kunoichis were furious the clock tower was built by the elder and their former leader. Kokoro growled under her breathe,when they got there they noticed the guards were dead. Kokoro noticed the leader right away,she rushed past him. Cutting his cheek and tearing his mask off. Kokoro and her kunoichis landed on the remains of their clock tower. The Fang members stared at Kokoro in shock. "I'm the new leader of the Blossom Clan" She flipped her hair,showing her piercing eyes. "Kokoro Sakurai!"

Fubuki stayed near the village entrance,not wanting to fight. She noticed that the villagers were missing,so that was good sign. As Fubuki watched them stare at the new leader,she felt a hand wrap around her neck. "Talk and slice your tongue out" Fubuki's eyes widened in horror,who was this woman?
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Rei looked at the Fang girl she captured and smirked. "Talk and I'll slice your tongue out". She felt a shiver go up her spine in fear. Rei had watched as Vos assisted the Fang members,she was furious and determined to stop them. "Let's chat my sweet kunoichi." Rei pulled the girl into a building,she tossed her to the floor and tied her up. "What's your name?" The girl shivered,"Fubuki". Rei tied a cloth around her mouth. "I'm sorry for doing this." "I saw you when Fang raided Soul,you didn't do much,but defend when needed." Rei looked at the window,the Fang leader and the Blossom leader were talking. "Good,I can set my trap up" Rei removed her hair pin,letting it hang loose,and stabbed it into the floor" A blue aura appeared in the shaped of a fox.

Hotaru smiled,she liked the Blossom leader. She was really tough and determined,something that Blossom needed. However, it didn't changed anything. "Fubuki what do you think of her?" Hotaru turned around and saw Fubuki was gone. "What the heck?" Hotaru guessed she was hiding somewhere. "I don't understand why she's a kunoichi" She looked at the hitman, he seemed different. "Is he half demon?" Hotaru whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Accidental post made by BadBlood (we share the same pc)

Last edited by Allen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BadBlood

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Vos looked around at what was left of Blossom Village. Fang troops were running around burning down all the huts and buildings. Vos noticed that there were no civilians around. "Hmm. You Blossoms think you're so smart, huh?" He ran around the village looking for the civilians. He entered one of the buildings to find Fubuki tied up and another girl kneeling beside her. He took out his revolver and put it to the girl's head. "Don't move" he told her. While he had the girl at gunpoint, he took out his dagger and cut the ropes that were tied around Fubuki and gestured to her to run away.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Rei's eyes shot open as Vos pointed the gun toward her. The aura was circled around her and her hair flew around like fox tails. She slapped the gun out of his hand and kicked him toward a wall. "I'm Rei Syusuke from Soul" "Our leader asked me to find you and bring you back" Rei noticed he looked different,something was off about him. "Calm down,and tell me why are you helping the Fang Village" Rei noticed the spirits were restless,they were furious that the clock tower was destroyed. Rei shivered lightly and put her hand on Vos's shoulder,"I won't hurt you." "Please tell me why would you enrage the former leader like this?"

Hotaru saw Fubuki running toward her,she immediatly wrapped her arms around the scared girl. "Are you okay?" Hotaru took Fubuki near a tree and sat her down. "Don't worry." Then a woman's voice broke the silence "You Fang members will pay!" Hotaru saw a ghostly woman wearing a long kimono with flowers in her hair. She was glaring at them. Hotaru gasped lightly "You are Lady Sakurano,the former Blossom Leader". The ghost screamed loudly,causing trees to grow like crazy and vines to target every Fang member in the village.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Nao cut down three Fang members,not killing them,but her blade absorbed their blood. "Tsukihime feeds off the blood of her targets." Nao whispered running toward another. She noticed Kokoro fighting the leader,she did say that she was going to beat him until begged for mercy. Nao then looked in fear as vines came out of the ground,strangling a Fang member. "Lady Sakurano's spirit" Nao remembered the clock tower was a house for spirits,like a cemetary. Now that it was gone, the spirits were going to find the people who did it and kill them. "Lady Kokoro! We must find Lady Sakurano's spirit and seal it back to the clock tower!"

In the tunnels,the women were scared,they kept walking until they were told to stop. Sasami looked back,she could feel it, the spirits rage. "I'm going there to put those babies to sleep" She grabbed her axe hammer,while her assistants begged her to come back. Sasami knew that Blossom was going to have alot of problems,she had to stop this mess,before someone got hurt bad.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Ludwig looked at the moon and gave a blood crazed smile. The moon reflected onto his mask. But before he knew it the mask was ripped off and his cheek was cut. He turned and looked at the girl. He glared at her with a normal but yet angry expression. “It’s been awhile since I have seen my own blood being spilled.” He said as he wiped the blood off his cheek. What the girl didn’t notice was that she was cut by the kunai Ludwig was holding out. He then stood up and looked the girl in the eyes. His eyes got brighter and brighter. The moon was covered and the flames were dying out. Everything was almost black. All his soldiers could see was his red eyes and the clouds on his jacket. He pulled out some ninja stars and some kunai with invisible sharp wire and started throwing them at the girl. He then pulled out his sword and raised to the air, purple lightning hit it then he swung towards the girl, sending a large wave of the deadly lightning. It hit the wires and traveled down them.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Kokoro dodged everything he threw at her and laughed loudly. "I've met babies with better aim than you!" She took out the weapon the elder gave her,it was an snake sword. She smiled and looked at her ladies "Blossoms go now! Get them out of our village!" The kunoichis jumped down and started fighting. Kokoro looked at Ludwig,"You seem strong. I guess that makes me pretty lucky" They immeditaly began fighting,Kokoro's snake sword moved like a chain,it was perfect for killing. She then heard a blood curdling scream from the forest.

Fubuki and Hotaru looked at the enraged spirit,she glared at them. "We need to leave now!" Fubuki tugged on Hotaru's arm,"If we don't we'll die here!" Fubuki and Hotaru ran toward the village,it was almost gone. "No. Not again." Fubuki didn't want this to happen. Before she could say anything else,she felt something change in her. "Kill them. Kill the Fang members" Fubuki realized she was possessed by the former leader's spirit. "Hotaru get the leader." Hotaru nodded and ran to find their leader. Fubuki walked toward the destroyed clock tower and picked up a scythe. "I'll make them pay" Her voice was mixed with the spirits voice.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Ludwig noticed his attacks missing, but those were random throws. He laughed evilly. They went into a sword clashing battle. He had the blood crazed smiled through the whole battle. He then smiled taking out a kunai and throwing it at the grounds. “I’ve found it, the secret tunnels.” He laughed in the girls face as the kunai exploded. “I know you would have some kind of secret tunnels that went all through the land for your own invasion purposes. That’s how you knew I was planning attack because you sent in Blossom spies and didn’t think I would notice? That’s why I captured a few of them and showed us the tunnels, so right now most of your citizens are dead. And these people fighting now are only a small fraction of what’s coming.” He said as his soldiers came out of the hole in the ground. They started wiping out the female ninjas quicker than ever. “Do you think I’m seriously fighting right now? I haven’t even used my real weapon yet, and your petty sword hasn’t touched me.” He smiled nicely before jumping back. The moon reappeared orange this time. “What the hell?!” Everyone person that was there was staring at was the clock tower once stood.

Ludwig then saw Fuyuki. He paused then got a headache. She was mumbling something like she was possessed. It was not her, it was someone else, no, many people. Ludwig then lost the emotions in his eyes and couldn’t move. Above the tower a portal opened. Creatures came flying out from it. What were they? Then in the far distance another once opened. Creatures with a bright White light around them came out. Then behind him was his village. A portal there opened up. HE was getting worried, these things weren’t here to make peace and he knew it. But so far the portal above the Village of fang was doing nothing. He then went out of the trance as he saw the creatures walking around. He knew these were demon and on the other side of the land were angels. He looked at blossom clan leader in worry. “Im guessing this isn’t a part of your plan?” He said knowing it wasn’t. “We must put this battle aside and protect this village from them and well get back to the battle later. I’ll send for medics to help the wounded.” He signaled the medics to heal all wounded Fang member or not. He then through a kunai, it had no effect. He tried every weapon he had on the demon and it had no effect. He then took out his twin eagle swords and cut down the demons. He noticed something was up with Fuyuki but he couldn’t get to her. But was he could do was put on a weak seal from there. His pointer finger started to glow as he made some pictures in the air and they flew and hit Fuyukis head, he hoped it would work. If he didn’t he would have to do sometig more drastic.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Kokoro and her kunoichis ran to the clock tower. The elder was already there,"Hurry! We must seal the spirits back to their resting place!" The girls nodded and prepared the seal,ignoring all of the demons or spirits. "Why are they not hurting us?" Kokoro asked the elder,"Because. The Fang are their enemy." The kunoichis chanted being lead by Ayame and Ayumi,the two preistess kunoichis.

Fubuki/Sakurano laughed evilly,"You silly boy. I won't rest in peace until I see every Fang member dead!" She noticed the dead villagers and revived them and anyone else. "My people hurry and hide now!" The women were scared,but ran for their lives. Fubuki/Sakurano took out the scythe, "I refuse to let my village fall to the Fang!" Before she could slash him,Kokoro appeared. "Lady Sakurano! Please stop!" Fubuki/Sakurano stopped and stared at Kokoro. "I'm your reincarnation." "Please don't use this girl's body, she's harmless". Fubuki/Sakurano tilted her head to the side,and smiled. "You are my reincarnation?" She laughed evilly and called the demons toward her. "Now I will be revived! By stealing my reincarnation's soul!"
Back to top Go down
faeriegal14

Female Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Ayame and Ayumi carefully sealed each demon and spirits back to the other world. "We need to get Lady Sakurano!" Ayumi ran to find Kokoro,it would be dangerous if the two met. Ayumi sealed demons that came her way and led villagers to safety. "Ugh! None of this would had happened,if the Fang just focuses on Soul instead!" Ayumi found the Kokoro and Lady Sakurano. "Oh crap".

Ayame focused on sealing the demons "Byebye! Have fun in the other world!" She cheerfully sealed them,but then saw her mother's spirit. "Bye mommy." Ayame went back to work on sealing all of the demons away. "Ayame! Come with me to find Lady Kokoro!" She nodded and followed the elder,a majority of the demons were now gone.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Ludwig looked as the seal was repelled. He stood in a daze as the moon made aliment with the stars and planets. Ludwig eyes went lifeless then he started walking closer to Fuyuki. It would seem it wasn't him in his body at this time. He picked up a spear that was on the ground and started walking towards the girls slowly. He then stopped and the life came back to him, His eagle swords started to glow before a the symbol of the fang appeared in front of him. The seal to glow and man wear leather and anime furs appeared. "I am Fangu, the first generation of Fang. Sakurano, your time as been over along with ours, go back to were a piece of your soul belongs, your artifact. As of right now history is repeating its self and the clans need to band together and destroy what is yet to come. But thats not you is it?" He said as he took the sword and cut the sprite within Fuyuki. Out came a demon.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Fubuki fell to the ground,Kokoro caught her and stared at the demon. "How dare you take the form of our leader!" Kokoro stopped and saw a woman with long black hair. "I'm Sakurano." She sounded so sincere and peaceful,"I need to use your body my reincarnation." Kokoro nodded and let Sakurano take control of her. Kokoro/Sakurano raised her hand in the air,she easily got rid of the demons and closed the portals. "Fangu. It is time for the violence between the three clans to end." "We must work together to bring peace once more." She noticed the elder and the kunoichis. "My dears,you have fought hard. Please allow me to restore the clock tower." Sakurano/Kokoro used a type of spell,that restored the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Sasami stared at Lady Sakurano,she felt happy to see her old friend again. She saw the portals close,the demons were gone. "What evil will appear in the future?" The kunoichis were still distrustful of the current situation,they didn't know if they should trust the Fang ninjas or if they should finish them. Sasami stared at both Sakurano and Fangu,she knew it was something important.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Vos drew his dagger and thrust it into Rei's thigh. "Thats for kicking me" He said. The deomon was till in control of his body. He pushed Rei to the ground, then got up. He looked out the window to see that the fighting had stopped. The demon was no longer in control of his body since the fighting was over. Vos, now in control of himself, then looked at Rei. He knew that the demon had hurt her. He knelt down besde her and started to wrap cloth around the wound. "What have I done?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy [IC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: