Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trans siberian orchestra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

trans siberian orchestra Empty
PostSubject: trans siberian orchestra   trans siberian orchestra EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm

I got to see the final show!!! It was awsome!!! I had seats with my grandma and older brother. We had good seatys. Near the side of the stage! I wish I had gone to the bottom seats though lol. They had laser lights everywhere and fake snow and fire spitting out. It was the final show so it was rly good! I know where some of the band members come from so it was coolo. They even played a little bit of a beatles song. And one of savatoges songs. Again it was worth it!
I loved it and hope I can go next year if they have it!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : trans siberian orchestra Esaward

PostSubject: Re: trans siberian orchestra   trans siberian orchestra EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

I used to go every year with my family. It's a pretty cool show. It's right up my brother's alley, which means he was probably more into it than I was, but I enjoyed the concerts that we went to. They're very talented performers.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : trans siberian orchestra Badge

PostSubject: Re: trans siberian orchestra   trans siberian orchestra EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

This is sort of weird... I wrote an article about them recently for school. xD

I went last year, but not this year cause I was in Flordia.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: trans siberian orchestra   trans siberian orchestra EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:15 pm

lol I think I spelled savatoge wrong...the band name lol.

Wow thats cool ES. Did you ever get one of the good seats where the hottie guitar playuer runs through highfiving people? lol

That is weird X3.lol did the report get an A? I woulda given it an A++++++++++++ X3.

I just wish I coulda gotten a better look at the guitar player...with dark hair who introduced everybody at the end of the concert. Or a close look at the old singer for (think its spelled right) Savatoge. They looked good from far away. When I told my brother this and he said "Molly...did you get a look at his face? Hes old...he has wrinkles." I shruged and replied with "So? I didnt see...so dont spoil it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trans siberian orchestra   trans siberian orchestra Empty

Back to top Go down

trans siberian orchestra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: