Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 pm

A new evil has risen in the ninja universe,a fourth clan appears to compete with the three clans. What new allies or enemies will be formed? Who will die? Who is this evil from many years ago and what exactly is it's goals.

Rules
1.The three clan leaders from part one remain unchanged
2.If you already have a character(s) from part one,tell me if you want to still use them
3.The ages are 15-60
4.No heavy romance or violence
5.No extreme foul language
6.If you quit,tell me ahead of time
7.If you want to make a relationship,inform the person,then contact me
8.The character limit is now three
9.If you do not confirm your character from part one,they will be replaced
10.Have Fun!
----------
Fang Clan:The strongest ninja clan. Originally wanted to wipe out the others,but now have an alliance with Blossom. Specializes in full on attacks and special abilities.
Leader:Ludwig Agberto (confirmed)
Lieutenant:Hotaru Ichinose(confirmed)
Ninja Members:
1.Fubuki Idate(confirmed)
Villagers:
-----------
Blossom Clan:The female ninja clan. Their village contains the clock tower which leads to the spirit world. Has an alliance with Fang. Specialize in traps,weapons,healing,and speed.
Leader:Kokoro Sakurai(confirmed)
Lieutenant:
Ninja Members:
1.Nao Momomiya (confirmed)
2.Ayame Kasagono (need confirmation)
3.Ayumi Kasagono (need confirmation)
4.Agito Otori
Villagers:
-----------
Soul Clan:The oldest clan. Their village is currently rebuilding from an assault caused by Fang. Specialize in energy and spirit creatures.
Leader: Shen Mayayuki (need confirmation)
Lieutenant:Akemi Noru (confirmed)
Ninja Members:
1.Rei Syusuke (confirmed)
2.Vos Abresch (need confirmation)
Villagers
-----------
Shadow Clan:The fourth ninja clan. Their village is hidden deep in the mountains and they are rarely seen. They specialize in summoning and dark techniques.
Leader:Riku Kioune
Lieutenant:Mei Syusuke
Ninja Members:
Villagers:
------------
Character Profile

Spoiler:

Last edited by silvermirage10 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 pm

My characters,Rei Syusuke and Hotaru Ichinose,are still in it. May I reserve the spot for the Shadow Clan's lieutenant?
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Sonic,you may reserve that spot. And thanks for confirming your characters
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Oh, I wanna reserve the Shadow Clan's leader please! Plus, my character is Akemi Noru. I just haven't founbd a way to post. X3
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

Alright,you may lead the Shadow Clan! and Akemi will be in the game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:29 am

Name:Mei Syusuke
Role:Lieutenant
Clan:Shadow

Height:5"5
Weight:129
Eye Color:Dark Red
Hair Color:Light Blue
Hair Style:Long,waist lenght,kept together by a hairband,wears fake cat ears
Clothing Style:Wears anything that is a skirt and colored blue
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros:Acts polite,friendly,somewhat loyal
Personality Cons:Cold hearted,murderous,twisted
Bio: Mei was born in the forests with her twin sister,Rei. Their mother noticed Mei had the mark of the Shadow Clan,and sent Rei down the river to the Soul Village. Mei grew up in the Shadow village,she trained hard to become a great kunoichi. Mei murdered the original lieutenant to take his place. She secretly watched her twin sister and wants to meet her soon.

Likes:Blood,watching others die,her twin sister,her mother
Dislikes:Her allies dying,being hurt,The Fang Clan,Blossom Clan,and Soul Clan
Family:
Hihana Syusuke:Her mother,the woman who let the Shadow Clan train Mei
Rei Syusuke:Her fraternal twin sister,secretly watches her

Extra Information:Mei uses a special sword called Cat's Desire,when using it she wears cat ears and acts like one.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 am

Name: Riku Kioune
Pronunciation: Ree-coo Key-on
Role: Leader
Clan: Shadow Clan

Height: 5'8
Weight: 156 ibs "Muscels weight too." (He's not fat XDDD)
Eye Color: Red when angry, pinkish when normal, blue when sad or in love, white when extremley scared(almost never)
Hair Color: Purple
Hair Style: Long, down to middle of back, bangs that surpass his eyes
Clothing Style:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros: Strong, loyal, kind, calm
Personality Cons: Maybe a little too strong, doesn't know strength, destructive, anger management when he snaps, easily annoyed
Bio: Riku was a normal, popular boy in collage. All the girls liked him because of his looks and charm. One day, he had snapped from seeing someone get hurt. He became blind with fury and attacked without thinking. It left him with an diagonal lined shapped scar on his chest and another one on his back facing the opposite direction(Like an X). Still angry, a young girl decided to prance his way. Riku, still not himself, unconciously hurt this girl, causing him to be scared of himself once he snapped out of his rage when he saw her crying. He instantly fled and wandered the streets, not returning home. Everyone hated him then anyways, what was the point? Then... Someone visited him and told him...

"You're the leader of the Shadow Clan."

Likes: Joy of others(WF), nature(WF), campfires(WF, they calm him), waterfalls(WF), bloodshed(WA), destruction(WA)
Dislikes: People(WA), injuries to others(WF), Destruction(WF)
Extra Information: As said, Riku has a split personality at times so...
(WA) = When angry, (WF) = When fine. These are in his likes, as you can see. X3 Also, that young girl... Riku loved her so(Riku's a character in a book I'm writing so... X3)...

When Riku thinks about love or anything, he becomes depressed too...

He hates your face(Inside joke, XDDDDDD).

Oh, also he's blind in his left eye! He's developed his senses enough to fill in for that.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am

Sonic: I love the sudden twin sister appearance! Approved!
Alisa: I have to admit,your leader is the one of the best characters so far! Approved!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 am

silvermirage10 wrote:
Alisa: I have to admit,your leader is the one of the best characters so far! Approved!

YAH! Thank you! X3 Riku is one of my prized possesions. Plus he's single. Very Happy XDDDDD

You know, it'd be so cool if that girl that Riku loved, who's named Rei in my thing, actually came in the stroy. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 am

Im still going to have Ludwig of course and r u still going to have your chara?
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:11 am

Im still going to have Ludwig of course and r u still going to have your chara? Im just gonna make so minor modifications to his app. (sory double post, edit did work properly)
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 am

Yup! my characters are still in the game Allen. and thanks for confirming Ludwig!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 am

Y dont we make Fuyuki and Ludwig get married in the new thread and u make her his leutaint.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 am

I have a question about Akemi. Am I allowed to change her to the lieutennant of the Soul Clan instead of just a ninja?

Also, when do you plan on posting the IC thread?
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:33 am

Nao is still in,also i made the elder for the Blossom Village is she still in? Also i'm making a new character

Name:Agito Otori
Role:Ninja Member
Clan:Blossom

Height:5"8
Weight:154
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Red
Hair Style:Short,reaches his upper neck and is somewhat spiky
Clothing Style:Wears civilian clothes prefers hoodies
Picture:

Spoiler:

Personality Pros:Cool and calm,great at telling jokes,friendly
Personality Cons:A pervert,cruel toward his leader,has a foul mouth
Bio:Agito was born and the city,he went into the forest one night on a dare. He passed out and thought he was going to die. He awoke in village filled with women,confused the village elder explained everything to him. Agito trained and became the first male to join the Blossom Ninjas.

Likes:Cute girls,napping,sewing stuffed animals,eating,taking baths
Dislikes:Annoying loud mouth girls,not sleeping,following rules
Family:
Mr.Otori:His father,a business man
Mrs.Otori:His mother,a fashion designer
Extra Information:Agito uses his stuffed cat as a weapon,controlling it like a puppet.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 am

A male in an all female ninja clan? Gold that is crazy! But,i like it. Approved!

Alisa:I allow Akemi to become the lieutenant,also I plan to start it now. This is better than doing my homework!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 am

Ludwig Edit:

Name: Ludwig Agberto
Role: Leader
Clan: Fang

Height: 5``2`
Weight: 108
Eye Color: Dark Red
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Medium length, spiky
Clothing Style: Black and orange T-Shirt, Jeans. When in battle he wears a black cloak with red clouds on it. And a orange mask/orange goggles.
Picture:
Picture:

Personality Pros:

Good Leader
Powerful
Grateful
Polite
Smart

Personality Cons:

Hates Idiots
Doesnít Listen to his Elder
Rash
Is Merciless
Heís somewhat crazy in battle. He can be evil and give the evilest glare and smile. Sometimes he wont stop until heís covered in blood.

Bio:

Ludwig was born in a village far away from others but in the Fang region. His father was a warrior for the Fang army and his mother was the typical housewife. Fighting was just in Ludwigs blood. His father wielded a sword that Ludwig was very festinated with. His father always smiled and said that he would make a great warrior. This made Ludwig happy. But when he got older he entered a school. It was a normal school, it was in the main Fang village and everybody there treated him especially nicely. Ludwig wondered why for a while. At least until he was in the 10th grade when the leader of it confronted him and told him he as the blood of the first leader running through his veins. The leader told him to kill his father and take his sword. At first Ludwig didnít want to do it. But it was for the best. He could change the village even the slightest it would be best. So in the battle field he met with his father and drew his sword. He cried as they fought. It was like his father knew it was coming so he put his guard down and he got cut in a weak spot. His father told him he loved him and then said goodbye. Ludwig then took the sword and walked back to the town and took his position as leader. His mother never talked to him again.

Outdoors
Sparing
Fruit
Cold Nights
Full Moons

Dislikes:

Haunting Dreams
Slavery
Crowds

Family:

Akemi Agberto
Rena Agberto

Extra Information:

He is a very special person; he has mastered all the elements. He canít control them to almost any extent; he could even rip the blood from someoneís body if he had the time. Ludwig can also perform spells and seals. Like the first generation leader h can transform himself into almost any animal that has fangs. Thatís how the clan got its name. Rumor has it his left eye is very deadly. They say if you stare into his left eye when everything is dark your soul becomes his.

Last edited by Allen on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am

Good editing. The picture looks really cool.(i can recogonize a Naruto character anywhere!)
This is Kokoro's new look by the way

Kokoro
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 am

XD, r Fuyuki and Ludwig already married? And yes hes Tobi from naruto. I didnt want to use a PB but i had no other choice becuase nothing else fit him.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 am

Yep! Also,her name is Fubuki! Not Fuyuki! She can't be lieutenant,mostly because she's really shy and not actually made to be a lieutenant. I plan to make a lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Name: Aoisai Shinri
Role: Ninja Member
Clan: Soul

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164
Eye Color: Aoisai was born with no irises and his pupils are completely white. He usually has his eyes closed because it tends to unnerve most people.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Medium length to it and it is usually unkempt.
Clothing Style: He wears a grey cloak that seems to shift colors when in the shadows. He wears a dark brown shirt and black pants. He wears black boots as well.

Spoiler:

Personality Pros: Polite, cool headed, a good fighter.
Personality Cons: People tend to be nervous around him, can annoyed easily

Bio: Aoisai doesn't recall much of his early life, both of his eyes were completely white when he was born and has always felt like an outcast even in his own family. He technically could "see", but it was in the sense he was able to sense who was around him. One night in a drunken rage his father after feeling years of resentment from his wife murdered her. His father then tried to kill Aoisai, blaming him for causing all their troubles. He chased after Aoisai, axe held in his drunken grip through the forest near their home. After a few hours of running Aoisai collapsed in a grotto near a river, his father came for him then. As he stalked towards his son, Aoisai woke up and noticed his father. He ran towards the river and jumped in, his father chased after him still but tripped on the rocks near the river and fell onto them. He broke his neck and drowned within minutes and Aoisai swam for freedom, he was soon discovered by members of the Soul Clan who took him in.

Likes: Flutes, windy days, positive energy and warms days.
Dislikes: Negative energy, blood lust and rainy days.
Extra Information: Aoisai is able to sense the presence of any object around him. Living being give off different auras than non-living objects.

Last edited by Arwan on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Arwan your character is approved!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am

Srry i thought it was Fuyuki for a along time so please for give me. And wouldn't it be better if you make a soul clan member just so we can spread out the plot. And i was thinking of making sonics fang ninja member the luitent if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

You are forgiven. don't ever get my characters names wrong! also I will make a soul member,sonic said her character is the lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 am

Yay! Hotaru's the leader,the tough feminist kunoichis always win! Also I think the Soul and Shadow villages should have some sort of fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next