Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 am

Aoisai nodded, but he rubbed his forehead at the forgetfulness the Elders had showed. "How come this does not surprise me." He looked to Tomoyo and Rei, "So shall we be on our way then? Sunset is going to come quickly as we prepare." He said as he turned towards the door and began to walk out, "If you do remember please let us know Elders, it would be very helpful." He said and walked out of the meeting hall, Rei and Tomoyo following. "So how are we going to go about this?" He asked once they were outside.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 am

Tomoyo smirked,“We need to be there in four hours,bring your best weapons. The guardian is supposedly a fox.”She grinned at them slyly,“That gives you two some time to make out.” Tomoyo laughed loudly as she walked to her home. She entered her house&picked up her sword,Miracle. “Its time for us to battle my Miracle.” Tomoyo looked out the window and saw something flicker in the sky, “Another storm.”
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 am

Rei blushed at Tomoyo's words, “Hey! Tomo-Chan!” Rei simply walked to the house she shared with Aoisai,to get her sword. “You have never seen my sword,her name is Burning Fox. The blade is carved from a fox fang.” Rei smirked at him happily,“Four hours until sunset.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 am

"What a nice weapon you have there, Lady Tomoyo." A voice said from the shadows, as Llyr stepped out of the shadows. "You don't need to be alarmed, I am not here for you but I would like to take part in your mission." She told Tomoyo. "I have some questions I need answered, and I think a fourth ninja would be able to help you against a Kitsune." She said, she kept her eyes on Tomoyo and her sword. "Please don't draw your weapon... if you do attack me I will be forced to subdue you." She said coldly and showed her the two pitch black katanas.

Aoisai slightly blushed at Tomoyo's comment, "I don't think making out for four hours is going to happen Tomoyo!" He chuckled to himself, as he walked back to his house. "That is a very nice weapon." He pulled his katana from his sheathe, "This is Clouded Heaven." He said as he showed her the milky white blade, "I know cliche name, so we do have four hours. What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 am

Rei thought about something,“I don't know.” She noticed it was getting cloudy. “Um,is that lightning?” Rei stared out the window she had a fear of thunder. “I think I might stay behind this time.” She sat on the bed,and took a deep breathe,“I wanna go,but thunder isn't my best friend.” Rei hugged her knees.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 am

Tomoyo looked at her. “Sure. You will be very helpful.” Tomoyo didn't care otherwise,all she wanted was to get the stupid missio over with so she could sleep. “My grandmothers like to keep secrets. There is more than one scroll in there. Each with a different,rare technique.” Tomoyo placed her sword on her back and smiled at Llyr,“Y'know. I like your clan,you guys have so much freedom and you live in a cool mountain. That you can move around to different places” Tomoyo smiled at her,a hint of jealously in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 am

Kai sat on the bed and laughed. "Dont be so cruel to yourself after all you have a hot guy in your room he smirked before taking off his jacket sighing. It was wet and still raining outside. He laughed at the fake pregnancy thing. He thought it was priceless. The elder was stupid and rash as always but he liked her for it. His looked at a cloak and smiled. "Its almost time"
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 am

Kokoro glared at Kai,“Don't flatter yourself.” Although she did find him very hot. “Almost time for what? Are you being weird again? Nao told me you live in that clock tower.” Kokoro smirked at him,she stood up noticing the sun was out. “I swear it was midnight. Anyway,do you mind putting on a shirt? It makes me feel uncomfortable.” Kokoro stared out the window,she saw thunder coming very soon.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 am

Aoisai wrapped a gentle arm around Rei's shoulder, "It is ok Rei I am not going to let anything ever harm you." He looked out at the coming storm, "Everything is going to be alright, what do you have to fear against a little thunder." He asked her curiously. "I need to you to come with me, we can overcome this fear of thunder rather easily, I will be there with you the entire time." He told her calmly.

Llyr grinned as lightning flashed in the distance, "A different technique for each scroll, hmm." She crossed her fingers in front of her chin and leaned back against the wall. "What is freedom to you though?" She asked calmly, "Is it the fact we go where we want take when we need it, every action we do has a consequence. That is the true meaning of freedom, it seems to me that your village does not want to take the consequences of interacting with the outside world." She held Tomoyo's gaze with her own, "Are you willing to accept the consequences of the choices you are going to be making in this coming twilight?" She asked, as the lightning lit up the sky.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 am

Rei smiled lightly,“I'll go. Only becaus you are there.” She grabbed his face and kissed him. Rei didn't tell him the reason she feared thunder was due to her adoptive father. A man who knew of her origins and wanted her dead. She smiled lightly into the kiss,knowing he would be by her side. The thunder drew close,it would be hard to tell when it will be sunset.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Nao stood outside Kokoro's bedroom,she heard her scream. "I guess Kai snuck into her bedroom." Nao leaned againist the wall,waiting for them to finish their conversation. She knew that Kai was admired by alot of the women,even the elder liked him too much. "He has no past,just who is he?" Nao was very suspicious of him and didn't trust him very much.

Tomoyo stared at Llyr,"You were not born in this village,you don't know what its like to live in such a place." She pointed at a picture of a couple,"My parents were killed by ninjas from another village due to our weaknesses." Thunder rolled outside, Tomoyo looked at the clock,two hours left. "We better get moving."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Llyr looked at the picture, not a sign of remorse on her face. She looked outside at the coming storm and then to the clock and nodded. "Yes it would be best that we be on our way soon, do you know any weaknesses the Kitsune have?" She asked curiously as she straightned up. She unfurled her wings and stretched them out, they took up a good portion of the room until she brought them back in as a cape. "Let's be prepared for whatever comes our way." She pushed open the window and lept out.

Aoisai kissed her back as well, "It will be alright I can promise you that, you have nothing to fear." He said just as a lour thunder barrled over them. He held Rei close to him, "Come on we should be on our way." He said quietly to her and held onto her.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Rei nodded happily and they walked outside,and saw Tomoyo with Llyr. "What is she doing here?" Tomoyo explained that Llyr was joining them. Rei glared at her,"Fine,does my sister know you are here with us?" Rei didn't trust Llyr,she could just be after the power of the Fox Prince. The elders walked toward them,they paused lightly. "A shadow ninja? How very strange. Be careful of the guardian and please retreive the scroll dear children." The elders looked up at the sky,"Hurry along now,before it begins to rain dearies."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

Pellia shurgged off the ninjas. The bird demon seemed trustable. Sense in this one. "The bird should be in a higher position than Mei!" Pellia sighed as she hopped off the branch and landed on a small barrier of dark energy. She kept the energy up to carry her home.

Pellia walked back and forth infront of her tree home. "How am I ever to make him understand that Mei is a cold blooded killer and that if anyone the birddemon shopuld be in her place!" Pellia thought of how she would explain what is happening to the clanleader...whenever he gets back. "If he doesnt come back soon...I will just have to leave this place...I dont want to be here when it turns blood thirsty!" she growled at the thought. she at moments like this wondered if she ehrself was any better.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 am

Ayane reported to Mei about Pellia's words. "That filthy brat! how dare she speak so ill of you Lady Mei!" Mei was sharpening her sword and stared at Ayane,"It's not my fault that I am the descendent of the Shadow Clan's original lieutenant. And if she has something to say she needs to say it to my face." Ayane noticed Mei sounded different,more cold than before. "Are you feeling okay?" Mei shook her head,"Not really. I think I might have a cold coming on." Mei's sword glowed slightly,it was as bored as she was. "How long are you going to hide there,Dark One?" Mei hissed toward someone.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am

(ok...I was at my home so this means you have spys watching me -.- My house isnt in the village)

Pellia perked her ears. she HAD benn goping to talk some sense into Mei. She barged in and saw her sharpeneing her weapon. "Listen Mei...I dont want to start any fights but..." she started as she took a few steps closer. "your going to send this clan to hell the way you are acting!" She growled as she spat the words that had been clouding her thoughts for so long. "Im not going to be with this clan when it does...you need to learn leadership skills!" she complained flailing her arms around.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 am

Niia stepped out and stared at the Shadow lieutenant. "You notice me and you know of the Dark Ones." She looked at Mei and smirked,"Those burns you received them from the Fang Leader,correct?" She watched the lieutenant nod slowly,"I knew it. You have such amazing control over your demon form. Why not join us? The world will once again bow to us the Dark Ones and I am offering you a chance to join us." Niia flipped her hair showing her emotionless eyes.

Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

Kai smiles before giving a wide evil grin. "You will find out soon sheshesheshe" Kai laughed as the cloak struck one and the chime echoed though the village. His finger touched his lips for he placed his pointer finger on the girls chin. "Im sorry to say, but its soaked, I wouldnt want to gt your floors wet now would I." He creeper laugh echoed through the house as he looked the girl in the eyes with a sinister smile. The power went out before a flash of lightning shot out of the sky sowing his evil smile. "Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer to shesheshesheshe"
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 am

Kokoro looked at him,fear growing in her eyes. She remembered Nao was outside her door,but couldn't let her get hurt in this situation. “You are not normal. You can't hurt me! I am your leader! You are not to lay a hand on me!” Kokoro watched lightning flash,she was remembering her parents murder.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:48 am

Nao noticed the lights go out,fear grew in her. “Kokoro! Are you okay?” No response,Nao called for Akito. “If Kai hurts her I will destroy his very being.” Nao heard the storm outside,knowing it was not a good sign for anyone.

Akito ran down the hall with a flashlight,“Nao! Where is the leader?” Nao pointed at the bedroom door,and whispered something. Akito glared at the door,“Kai! What are you doing in there?!” He was going to go crazy if Kokoro didn't answer their knockd soon.

Tomoyo led the group into the temple, “Stay quiet. We need to be very careful.” Tomoyo unsealed the door,and heard light breathing,she knew the guardian was sleeping. “Okay. We need to do this as quickly as possible.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 am

You don't need to tell me to be quiet, little princess. Llyr thought to herself as she glided inside the temple with the rest of the group. She gradually dropped back until she floated next to Rei, "Of course your sister knows I have gone in search of answers. She just doesn't know where I am or what questions I want answered." She whispered quietly into Rei's ear, "plus you could say I am honoring the new allegiance our villages have founded." She continued on, as she swept past Aoisai and her. "Power is the least of my desires, I have plenty of it that I don't wish for more."

"What is she whispersing to you, Rei?" Aoisai whispered to her. "She isn't messing with you in anyway." He said with a quick glance at Llyr. He was able to see her energy, a subtle mix of silver and black. To anyone else she blended quite well with the ever growing shadows. A flash of lightning made its way through the cracks in the board, lighting up the room for a split second.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Rei ignored Llyr,"It's nothing Aoisai. She's just being nice to me." Rei heard loud noise and saw a door up ahead. Tomoyo begin to undo the seal,she asked Rei to stand be in the front due to her amazing speed. "Okay. I can handle this very intresting situation we are currently in." The door opened slowly and they saw the fox guardian,it was sleeping for now. "That's its beast form,no one knows it s true form." Rei dashed quickly to the treasure chests,while the others watched the fox sleep. "Which scroll is the right one?" Rei picked up a green lined scroll with a swirl pattern. Thunder rolled outside.

Mei looked at Pellia,"I didn't tell Ayane to spy on you. She's hates you or something." Mei stood up slowly,placing her sword on her side. "Pelly-Chan,I like you alot,you are very loyal and very strong. I might be cold at times,but you should be use to it by now." Mei's eyes widened when the hooded woman appeared out of nowhere. "Who are you?" Mei realized she was a Dark One,and the woman was asking her to join them.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Tomoyo watched as Rei carefully took the scrolls,the fox was sleeping soundly. But,it appeared like the fox was going to awaken very soon. "We must hurry or else we might lose a limb or two." She heard a very loud roar of thunder and crack of lightning. The fox's eyes shot open. "Oh no. It's awake." She told the group stay calm and not panic or else they would get hurt bad. The fox sniffed around and looked at the group,it bared its fangs toward them and let out a blood thirsty roar.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 am

In the chaos of the Fox Guardian awakening, Llyr quickly grabbed another scroll as well it was made of black silk, Aoisai cast a irritated glance her way. "We don't now which one is the true one." She coldly said and glared at him, she pocketed into her dress quickly then unsheathed both of her katanas. Dark energy poured forth from the blades, dripping to the ground a grin played across Llyr's face. Her wings unfurled, "Time to fight or run?" She asked as she stood her ground, the shadows melding around her.

Aoisai leapt in besides Rei and grabbed her arm. "Do you think that is the right scroll?" He nervously asked, and eyed the other scrolls. He quickly leapt and grabben a dark blue one, with some sort of runes on it. The Fox glared at the group, another growl rummbled from the chest and to its throat. Aoisai observed the guardian with a slight fear and awe, the energy emitting from the guardian was intense pure white and firey red.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Rei's eyes glowed slightly and she handed the scroll to Aoisai. "All of the scrolls have a unique ability and power. We'll take them all." She walked toward the fox,letting her hair down. It glow emitted around her,her hair swirled around the a fox's tail. "You should remember me. You saved my life a long time ago when I was a little girl." The fox stared at her,"You gave me some of your energy." Rei unsheathed her sword and showed it to the fox,it sniffed the sword and looked intensly at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next