Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

The hooded figures appeared each more evil looking than the next. Lex removed his hood,looking at the four clan. “It has finally happened. The Four Clans have been brought together.” He smiled widely,showing extremely sharp teeth. He pointed to the Fang Clan. “The strongest clan founded by Takashi Long,or given the name Fangu.” He pointed to the Blossom Clan. “Founded by Sakurai Chen,the clan who specialize in healing and weapon skills.” He pointed to the Soul Clan. “Founded by Kenji Li. The clan who focus on true soul,but are very weak.” Finally he pointed to the Shadow Clan. “The founder is unknown,but this clan is known for their dark powers,and their sealed demons.” Lex looked at them. Niia removed her hood next, “Years ago,the four clans met and fought. But we arrived,and took over their world. The leaders gave up and hid for monthes. Finally they rose together as one to fight back.” Niia flipped her hair. “Now you children simply fight like animals and will be killed simpily.” Before anyone could move,the hooded people set a spell. The earth cracked and the an explosion occured...
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 am

The explosion blew the clans away, causing them to scatter. Mei landed on the ground,with Hayate,Kasumi, and Ayane beside her. “Ugh! Anyone dead?” Kasumi pointed to the giant crater,with a few bodies. “Not many we are good!” Mei brushed the dust off her skirt and glared at the hooded people. “Y'know what? I am so totally going to kick your butts!” Mei was about to run,but saw Blossom ninjas.

Rei awoke near the trees,she stood up slowly. “Where am I? That explosion was crazy.” Rei saw Aoisai unconcious,and Tomoyo was as well. “Come on wake up! We have to hurry back!” Rei realized they were the last remaining Soul ninjas,tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Hotaru watched the ninjas stand up slowly,feeling pain. “It seems like this battle is over. Listen up! We are going to regroup with the three other clans! I don't wanna hear any whining!” The ninjas groaned at this, but kept their mouths shut. Hotaru hissed at them.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am

Aoisai was stirred concious by Rei, he rubbed his head as he sat back up. "Holy..." he muttered to himself and opened his eyes and looked at Rei then the rest of battlefield. "Are you ok Rei?" He asked concerned, then the realiztion hit him about the rest of the soul ninjas. "Their dead aren't they... the rest of them except Tomoyo, you and myself." He stood up carefully and held onto her, "We must flee now, we must meet up with the other clans...". He looked at Tomoyos unconcious body, "We will have to carry her right now, those demons aren't going to just sit around." He said nervously.

The explosion sent Llyr flying into the air, she used that momentum to propel her towards Mei. She landed behind the group, her forehead bleeding from where a rock smacked her. "Mei we must retreat right now." She told the Shadow leader, hoping she was thinking the same thing. "There is no chance that we are going to win in this state." She came up to stand beside the other Shadow ninjas. "I know you want to fight, so do I but our people are either dead or injured." She gestured to the rest of the clan, about a quarter were dead while the rest were injured.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Mei nodded at Llyr. “Let's move!” She pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it to the ground. They ran into the forest,carrying any injured clan members. “Milady. Who were they?” Kasumi asked. Mei shook her head, “The elder told me they are called the Dark Ones.” They reached a clearing,“Let's wait for the remaining clans here.”

Rei picked up Tomoyo,they ran into the forest. “Those people.....they are not human are they?” Rei thought about their words. “They have been watching us,but where did they come from?” Rei heard yelling nearby,she then saw the Fang Clan.

Hotaru had told the men that they were going to join forces with the
remaining clans. “No way! I refuse to join up with weaklings!” They all grumbled,Hotaru punched a tree, making fall down. “Listen up. These people are no joke,we are not playing around here. If we don't join forces more people will die.” Hotaru saw three Soul ninjas,walking toward them. “You guys are the last ones. Sorry.” Her voice was sincere and sad.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

“Careful. Gentle,we can't hurt them.” Kokoro told her medics, their members got away safely,but they needed to retrieve someone from the Fang Village. “Are you okay? I heard it's bad to move a lady who just gave birth.”Kokoro turned to Nao, who was searching the area. “Any other clans?” Nao shook her head. “Hey,where's your husband Fubuki?” Kokoro asked,her voice filled with anger. He disappears and doesn't return for the war or his wife giving birth to his kids.

“Training...he left a few weeks ago, but I have not talked to him since.” Fubuki turned to her twin babies, Raina and Raiyu.She rubbed their heads,kissed them. “Where are we going? I need a place to rest.” Fubuki sat up slowly,being assisted by some medics. Kokoro pointed toward the mountain. “Let's regroup at the clearing that leads into the mountain.”

The Dark Ones led their demons to the remaining clans. “Their leaders will surrender,then we will rule this world once more.” Sephrina said gently. She noticed the Fang, Soul, and Shadow Clans didn't have leaders. “Just as we thought, they will regret those decisions.”
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 am

wow missed alot o-o)

Pellia carried two injured ninjas and dropped them down in the clearing. "Ive been in and out of thinking...what all is ahppeneing?! To think I would be oblivious to it all!" Pellia stammered as she tried to catch hwer breath and cover up her arm wich was now burnt. she clutched her weapon when she saw it had a scuff on it. "WHO EVER DID THIS WILL PAY!!!!" she said with a red face.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 am

Rei looked at Hotaru,“Its okay. But why is your leader missing?” Rei noticed a few Fang members glaring at her and Aoisai. “We should hurry nd regroup.” Rei knew that something bad was going on and it had to be solved in one way.

Hotaru led the ninjas to the Blossom ninjas,they were resting. “Our leader's location is unknown,but he will return hopefully.” Hotaru saw Fubuki with the babies. “Thank goodness you are still breathing. And the babies look well.” Hotaru smiled happily,but knew she had to tell them everything.

Mei looked at her allies. “We are going to meet with the three other clans now.” Kasumi jumped up,“What about the dead ones?” Mei looked annoyed,“Bring them,we will bury them in the village cemetary.” She was in the mood for killing,but had to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 am

Llyr eyed the dead shadow ninja"s and sighed, the dead needed to honored at the moment too. "They died for us today, for us the survivors burying them is the least we can do." She muttered to herself, shocked at the emotion she was showing. She looked at her new blade, two separate blades brought together through the blood of the fallen. "What has become of me, what are these emotions that are seeping into me?" She asked herself.

Aoisai carried Tomoyo as the three of them met up with the rest of the clans, "Shadow is missing though." He said to Rei, "Where do you think your sister is?" He asked as he observed the other two clans. Grief slowly filled him, out of the eleven Soul Ninjas only three survived. "Why is this happening to us Rei. why?" He wondered to himself and asked Rei.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Rei sat down and shrugged,“I don't know where that crazy girl is.” She looked at the Fang and Blossom ninjas,they were talking about strategies. Rei noticed three Fang ninjas whispering and glaring at her. “They can't grow up at all.” She walked to the Fang girl named Fubuki and saw the babies. “How cute. It's sad they were born at a time like this though.” Rei heard rustling in the bushes.

Mei jumped out smiling at the three clans. “Hello! Sorry we are late!” She looked at everybody,and they looked at her. “So,how is everyone's day going?” Ayane jumped up and pointed at Fubuki,“Babies! Aw! The next generation is born!” Mei ignored her. “Are we gonna talk about this mess at the mountain?” She opened a portal,allowing them to teleport to the mountain.

Once they arrived,everyone sat down. Hotaru did a head count, “Good everyone is here. Let's just skip the boring stuff. Those people are the Dark Ones. Demons who ruled the world before the ninjas came. They were sealed away never to be seen again,but somehow the seal broke.Hotaru looked at the Blossom ninjas,“The clock tower was the passage way into the demon world,when it was destroyed the seal broke allowing the Dark Ones freedom.” Everyone gasped,one Fang ninja spoke up,“And why do we need to join forces,we can kill them on our own!” Hotaru punched him “Shut up. That attitude is going to get us killed.”
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 am

Kokoro listened to Hotaru's words. She knew what they had to do if they wanted to live. "We need to join forces. Combine our powers as one and take these guys out!" She said,her voice filled with courage. Her ninjas nodded in agreement. "What do you guys say?" She looked at all the ninjas hoping they will agree with her. "I know that some of you guys don't wanna do this,but its the only choice we got. Think back to what they guy said. We are weak if we keep fighting like this."

Fubuki listened to their conversation,she was feeding the babies. "It took them long enough to realize that they need to combine their strenghts." Fubuki heard Fang ninjas complaining that they could kill the Dark Ones easily on their own,which led to a heated arguement. "They can be so childish now."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 am

Hotaru yelled at the Fang ninjas complaining about the alliance. "If you wanna die then go and fight them on your own!" They cringed with fear at her words,a few of them nodded in response,others looked thoughtful. "Now,we need a good plan to attack them with or else we will all end up hurt." Hotaru smiled at the Shadow lieutnenant.

Mei smiled back. "I think the best plan is to attack their pawns. The weak demons,then we strike them." Kasumi poked Mei in the back,"Milady. They are simply the lieutenants, they have a master that they follow the orders for." Mei thought about this,she had a feeling the hooded demons were simply the knights,they followed the orders from the king/queen.

Rei sat close to Aoisai,Tomoyo was still knocked out. "I don't understand,why is this happening? Is history really repeating itself?" She whispered to Aoisai. She heard Fang ninjas whispering their opinions while glaring at her,she glared back. These Fang ninjas never change. They can't get along even now.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 am

Aoisai shrugged as Rei asked him the question, he whispered back to her. "I don't know my dear, why does this have to be happening." He eyed the Fang Ninjas, "and they call us stubborn." He chuckled lightly, but it was nothing but a mask. He truly was nervous, not only for Rei and himself, but for everyone else. "Well will endure my dear, we shall...". He wrapped his arms around Rei's shoulders and held her again. His gaze went to the newborn babies, For the newborns most of all. He thought.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Tomoyo sat up lightly,she rubbed her head. "Ugh,where am I? What happened?" She noticed all of the clans gathered together and remembered what happened. "Rei tell me everything that's going on." After she was told the details of everything,Tomoyo looked at the Fang lieutenant. "So,these Dark Ones. Are trying to destroy us or do something that involves reversing time." Tomoyo remembered something her grandmothers told her about the Dark Ones,that they followed someone's orders and that they were extremely deadly.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

The Dark Ones watched as the demons took control over the villages. “Will they come back?” Nite asked Bridget,“Who knows? They are all weak anyway.” Tides crossed his arms and glared at them.“They will regroup and attack,but our master will be ready by then.” Niia walked to them. “The princess is here,she wanted to see the fight.” They all watched as the young girl walked to them,she was wearing a cloak only her bright eyes were shown. “Everything will be right again soon princess.” Niia whispered lightly to her. Thunder cracked across the sky,and even more demons appeared. “I will return to rule this world once more.”
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Rei brushed Tomoyo's hair back into a ponytail,they were getting ready to get back into battle. Everyone was preparing themselves and getting their weapons prepared. "I hope it'll be different this time around." Rei said softly to her teammates. Rei saw Mei looking dimly toward a building,where their,mother lived" Rei walked to her with a smile. "Is mother okay? I mean is she gonna freak out again?" Mei turned to her with a dark smile. "She's dead."

Mei giggled at Rei's shock. "Y'know everything is gonna be okay. We will win this and then we will meet our true mother." Mei smiled brightly,knowing that it'll go according to her plan easily. Ayane jumped toward her,"Lady Mei! It's time to go!"

Hotaru lined up the clans,they looked fierce and ready."Your medics will stay with Fubuki?" Kokoro nodded. Hotaru nodded as well and they were ready. "Now is the time! We are going to rush out there,our plan is set! Four clans will enter the battlefield and Four clans will leave this battlefield!" Everyone roared with power as they rushed out of the mountain and into the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 am

Aoisai prepared himself for the battle to come, he stood next to Rei as Mei gave the news. "Your true mother Mei?" He asked stunned as he put his hand on Rei's shoulder. "Mei how can youso casually tell Rei your mother is dead, she already lost her adoptive mother and sister..." he said sadly.

Llyr landed beside Mei, her Baron sword glowing with a subtle dark energy. The blade began to pulsate, "I take it we leave soon my Lady?" She asked Mei, as her wings draped around her shoulders. She looked at Aoisai and Rei and noted the sorrow in their eyes and shock. She slowly walked over to their sides and rested a hand on Rei's shoulder as well. "I am not sure what I can say at the moment... but sorry." She said quietly, "Thank you though, for releasing my memories though. I never thought I would be thankful of that, but I am..." she turned and faced Mei as well.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 am

Mei walked off,she didn't care at all about her birth mother,“All that woman was to do was bring us into this world.” She whispered coldly, causing Hayate to stare at her. “Hayate,am I a good girl?” Mei asked happily,Hayate smiled and nodded.

Rei looked at Mei. “Aoisai...what did she mean? Mei seems very different, but I think its loneliness.” She continued staring at her sister sadly. “Let's meet up with everyone now.” She held his hand and smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Sephrina and Lex looked ay their princess happily. “Why does she hide her face?” Sephrina asked Lex. He smirked at her,“This princess is missing her heart and soul,two halves are missing. She's the child of the Demon Queen,but without her heart and soul,she's our doll.” He said with a dark voice. Sephrina looked at the princess,the girl smiled at her gently. “She seems like a puppet.” Bridget appeared next to them,she smiled brightly. “The clans are coming and they are ready”

Kokoro looked at her kunoichis, they looked at her. “We are about to enter a battle that'll cost some of our lives. But! We have trained to the point of being strong enough to not die and win! Remember now it is time to prove our strength!”

“It is time.” The Dark Master stood up slowly and walked to a cage. “You have failed at your position. Do not worry I will fix it.” He whispered to the woman within the cage. “Please. Don't do this to me.” She said weakly.

The Dark Ones positioned themselves at their thrones. They saw the clans enter slowly. Lighning cracked and thunder roared. The final battle is beginning.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Hotaru along with Kokoro,Tomoyo,and Mei led the clans into the battlefield. The demons watched their every move waiting to strike. The clans stared at them and they stared back. No one moved,the only sound was the wind. "They are waiting for us to move first, then they will attack us." Hotaru thought to herself as the lightning striked the ground. She noticed a girl,she was wearing a cloak to hide her face,but Hotaru could sense something different about her.

Mei felt Ayane poke her side,"It's her. The one with the cloak." She whispered gently, pointing to the hooded girl. Mei smiled evilly,she twitched in anticipation. "I know,it won't be long now." She glanced at Rei,hoping she could feel the energy. "We will be reunited with the Demon Queen,our true mother." she thought as the thunder roared.

Rei could feel something strange about the hooded girl,but didn't know what it was. She stood closer to Aoisai,knowing they would have to watch each other's backs. "This is it. This battle will change everything."
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Tomoyo could feel their power,she knew not everyone would be coming out of this situation alive. "Listen you two. We are the last ninjas of the Soul Clan,the ones who will be remembered if we do not come out alive. As your leader I want you two to give it your all and not fail me or the others." Tomoyo whispered to them with a genuine smile. She was scared out of her mind,but hid that fear. "Father,Mother. I might be joining you soon in Heaven."

Nao stood close to Akito,they stood still and were breathing steadily. "It has all come down to this hasn't it?" she asked him quietly. Nao was thinking carefully about everything it seemed like everything was reversing. If they didn't destroy the Dark One,then time will reverse,and then it will be stronger.

Akito was ready,he had no fears. "I guess. But we can do it." He replied to Nao with a smile. Akito remembered what Hotaru told them,if they simply seal away the Dark Ones, time will reverse and the Dark Ones will be even stronger. They had to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Aoisai stood next to Rei as they enetered the chamber, his pale eyes taking in each of the demons but a strong aura resonated from the hooded one. "The hooded ones aura...its like yours and Mei's Rei..." he said rather stunned. He held onto his katana, anxious to get this battle started and he would protect Rei with his every being. "Tomoyo we will all survive I don't want any of us dying here." He rested a hand on Rei's shoulder, "We must continue our lineage as the soul clan. I have been grateful to the village for taking me in, and it must survive."

Llyr casually licked her lips as she took in the arena, "So these are the Demons" she said with a casual yawn. "This should be entertaining, maybe I can have some fun with this." She began to twirl her sword, black lightning jumping from the bladed ends.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Kokoro stared intently at the Dark Ones. She was ready for them and knew what would happen if she failed. "I won't lose this battle." She whispered silently. Lightning cracked as the thunder roared. It was obvious that everything was gonna change today and not many would come out alive.

Sephrina looked at the clouds silently,it was time. She pointed her finger forward and let out a simple order. "Go." The demons rushed to the ninjas,and the battle broke out suddenly. She smiled lightly at them fighting like savage beasts. Once their pawns were dead,they will step in to fight.

Lex had a dark grin as he watched them fight,it was exciting to see their lesser demons fight for power. "They believed us like the fools they are. It was too be expected though." Lex looked at the Demon Princess,she seemed worried. He laughed again,loving the pain she was feeling.

Niia simply appeared bored,but knew it was going to be one of hell of a fight. "I'm tired of this nonsense." She lifted a finger,causing flames to erupt and engulf her demon pawns. She stood up slowly. "Let us fight them and end this foolishness." Niia glared down at the ninjas.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 am

Hotaru drew her blades. "Attack! Now!" Everyone rushed forward into the battlefield,they were aware that these were the pawns,but fought their hardest. "Hurry! We must finish them now!" Hotaru yelled to everyone. They all fought until flames suddenly appeared. Hotaru looked at the commanders. The woman stood up and glared at them,she looked ready to fight or something.

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 am

Black lightning ripped through several demons just as the flames roared in the lines. Irritated Llyr looked at the demon who killed her own members. She cast a grin towards Hotaru, "Are you ready for this Fang Lt?" She called across the flames, she unfurled her wings and turned to face the demon leaders. "So you have fimally decided to join in the fight, so which of shall take this halfling down?" She asked curiously as she pointed her blade at each of them.

Aoisai leapt back from the flames that consumed his opponent and turned to make sure Rei and Tomoyo got out of the flames path. He noted Llyr calling out her challenge to one of the leaders, he grinned knowing she would not go down easily. He regrouped with Rei and Tomoyo, tossing off his burnt cloak as he landed by the two of them. "Are you two alright?" He asked looking Rei over then Tomoyo.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 am

Kokoro looked at them in shock,they killed their own pawns. "They are more than ready to fight us." She undid her ponytail letting her hair flow down her back. She glared darkly at them and noticed one of the commanders staring down at her. She could feel a darkness flowing from him and knew it was bad.

Fubuki laid in the bed,staring out the window. Blossom medics stayed to watch her,she thought of her grandfather,of the villagers. "Please let them still be alive somewhere in this world." Fubuki felt a mysterious feeling go through her body,"You came back to me my sweet." She whispered lightly.

Sephrina jumped down in front of the Soul Ninja,with Bridget by her side. "Remember me? The one who murdered your mommy and sister?" Sephrina said with excitement flowing through her words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: