Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Sephrina realized that Nite had killed Tides. "No...please. Help me master." She coughed up more blood,knowing her end was near. Sephrina stood up and glared at the ninjas who stood before her. "I won't go down that easily" She raised her blade into the air causing a red strike of lightning to occur,it stuck down the ninjas. Sephrina laughed evilly,she felt a stabbing pain and felt to the ground. "You always had it easy didn't you? You were lucky Neriko. Fubuki was too. Me? I was not so lucky."

Kokoro looked at Nite. "Why did you kill your ally?" Nite shook his head he turned to her, his eyes had life in them. Kokoro smiled at him and then turned to Akito. "Idiot! Don't go getting yourself killed for me!" Kokoro saw that Sephrina was dead now. She turned to see Hotaru appear next to her with someone. "Is that?" Hotaru nodded silently.

Neriko had created a barrier to protect the ninjas from Sephrina's final attack. "Are you all okay?" She asked them. They looked at her and nodded slowly. Neriko smiled at them. "Their master will be arriving soon. We must prepare ourselves for the worst." As she said this she saw Hotaru with a hooded woman. "Mother?"
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Rei watched as Sephrina died right in front of them. "I guess. Its almost over right?" She stood up and looked at the others. The hooded woman and Neriko seemed to be talking to eachother through their eyes. "That must be the Demon Queen. Right Mei?" Rei had grown tired of playing Mei's silly games and knew she was hiding something from her.

Mei glanced at Rei. "Yea that's the queen. She's really pretty too." Mei seemed to be tired she was not very happy at the moment. "We need to hurry and heal, then go to their master's chamber. There we will begin the final battle." Mei jumped down to the others, she was pumped to end this thing once and for all.

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Aoisai let out a soft sigh, "One more... all we need to take care of is one more." He said cleaning off his blade with his tattered cloak. His blade glowed with a soft silvery light, "I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am excited for this battle." Aoisai said with a grin, adrenline pumping through his veins. "Rei are you ready?" He asked looking at her.

Llyr felt a final sting in her shoulder as her wing finished healing. A small grin played across her face as she eyed the Demon Queen, "This is going to be entertaining..." she said. Her sword crackled with black lightning. "I couldnt agree more, let's spill her blood." She muttered to her blade.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Neriko slapped Llyr,causing everyone to turn toward her. "My mother is on our side you half breed!" She yelled. Neriko turned away from her and walked to Hotaru. "Tell me. How did you find her?" Hotaru shrugged and pointed to a buttefly. Neriko smiled lightly. "Niia... you were always on our side." She said softly. Neriko watched as her mother removed her hood,showing her face.

Nejiko looked at the ninjas. "The group is smaller than I expected. But it means you are all strong." She removed the cloak letting her wings stretch. "The Dark Ones are different from us demons. I am the queen of the demons who are usually sealed within humans. The Shadow Clan is quite familar with my kind." She flipped her hair and stared at Mei "Right lieutenant?" Mei nodded happily. "You see? We never meant for this happen and I am sure Hotaru is well aware of that." Hotaru smirked "Duh." Nejiko sighed lightly. "Let me help explain it to all of you."
{Flashback}
Nejiko sat in her throne as her demons surrounded her and Neriko. "I will allow my dear servants to co exist with humans finally." She whispered lightly. Nejiko noticed a flash of lightning as the clouds darkened suddenly. "Nejiko...you are not fit to rule the demon world." Her eyes widened in fear as a he appeared before her. "Dark Master. You have returned,unfortunatly this is my world now. Please leave." She said calmly. He was released and it was because of the ninja clans.
{Flashback Ends}
"Do you understand now? Because of your senseless wars it put our world and your own in danger of being repeated again and again! Your ignorance of the world is what caused these events to occur!" Nejiko hissed to all of them.

Nejiko the Demon Queen
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Hotaru laughed lightly as Nejiko scolded the ninjas. "You see? These wars and battles have led up to the destruction of both worlds and even worse the destruction of our clans." She walked up to Nejiko. "Your majesty. I apologize for all of the wars we have fought and all the trouble we have brought with it." She said it with sincere kindness. Hotaru knew more than any of them and was very determined.

Mei looked at Nejiko in pure shock. "So...the Dark Ones were released when that clock tower was destroyed? What moron destroyed it?" She asked quietly. Kasumi answered to her question "I believe it occured when the Fang Clan attacked the Blossom Clan, it was Vos who destroyed Milady." Mei sighed heavily. "Of course it was him. But unsealing them also brought us all together as one group."

Rei nodded at Mei's words. "Right. That means by killing the Dark Master. We can fix everything. That also means time won't repeat itself either!" Rei then remembered something very important. "Wait. Only the clan leaders can destroy the Dark Master right?"

Mei looked in shock. "The only real leaders are Kokoro and Tomoyo! Me and Hotaru are the lieutenants!" She turned to Hotaru "Where is he? Where is your leader?" Mei knew Riku was away on a journey, could she really try and kill the Dark Master.

Hotaru sighed heavily. "I have no idea where that man has run off to. But,I am going to fight the Dark Master with all my might." She said clenching a fist.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Tomoyo sighed lightly. "I am not going into any battle without Rei and Aoisai. They have to help me out." She knew that only her and Kokoro were the only present leaders at the moment. Tomoyo looked at Queen Nejiko in happiness. "I will assist you and destroying the Dark Master and returning the world to normal."

Nao and Akito stood behind Kokoro,waiting for her response. "She will do it. I know she will." Nao whispered lightly. She was going to stay by Kokoro's side until the end. No matter what may happen.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Nejiko looked very confused and annoyed that two of the four leaders were missing. "It is fine if the lieutenants fight in their place. You two have control over your clans while they are gone." She motioned for them to follow her. "I was held captive for a long time and my powers have yet to return to me,but I believe you all can do this."

Kokoro followed Nejiko,she whispered lightly to Nao and Akito. "Listen up. You three are gonna help me out." She smiled at Nite who was following them as well. "I trust in my heart that your three will give it your all."

As they entered to Dark Master's chambers they saw skeletons of devoured ninjas or humans . They could all feel the darkness inside of the chamber and knew that it was gonna be trouble no matter what. They are all stood firm,their weapons in hand,they stood together as one group all together.

(Okay. I have no idea where all the other players went,but thanks to the ones who stayed. Hopefully we can get this done tonight or tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:34 am

(Sorry busy work and school week for me.)

Llyr rubbed her cheek but came to her senses, she glared at Neriko and muttered an apology before blending with the shadows. She looked at her blade, it seemed to have a mind of its own"Now I understand why you were broken in it two." She said calmly, but something glinted in her eyes. "Bad idea trying to pull that one." She said raising the blade high, and smashing it into a nearby rock. Lightning exploded from where the blade struck and sent Llyr flying, she managed to stabilize herself in the air. "Perfect..." she purred as she weld aloft a single katana. She landed on the ground, whole in mind again.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 am

(I am glad to have helped out Silver!)

Rei walked close to Tomoyo as they entered the chambers,she could hear faint breathing and she saw something up ahead that scared her. "That is strange. Why does this appear like an abandoned village?" She asked lightly,it looked as if people lived here until someone got rid of them. She noticed a clan symbol on a wall. "It looks like the Fang Clan's symbol. Hotaru do you know about this?"

Hotaru looked confused. "This is the original Fang Village. Seems like it." She ignored it and kept walking toward the end of the chamber. "Obviously this place was from the past and I would rather forget it."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 am

Kokoro looked at the chamber. "How is this the former Fang Village? Did they clear out or something?" She decided to forget about it and continued walking toward the chamber. As they advanced closer she felt dark energy growing closer to her , she could feel something and knew everything was about to enter something very dark.

As they advanced into the darkest chamber everyone could feel something dark crawling onto them. "Welcome young ninjas. And my dear Nejiko and Neriko. I am very glad to see you all in such great health. Nite you seemed to have regained your soul, I am not upset by this." He cross his arms over his chest and flipped his white hair. "I am Xin. The Dark Master and ruler of the Demon World." He looked at all of the ninjas and smiled lightly. "So who would like to be my first victim?"

Xin, The Dark Master
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:06 am

Mei smiled lightly. "I wanna play with you first." She stepped up;Ayane,Hayate,and Kasumi were right by her side. She unsheathed her blade with a deadly smirk. "I'm Mei Syusuke, lieutenant of the Shadow Clan. These are my lovely assistants:Ayane,the Pink Leopard. Hayate,the Hurricane. Kasumi,the Shadow Mist." Mei noticed Xin looking intriqued by each of the young females. "We hope you are prepared for a very intense battle." Mei's eyes glowed as she spoke,"Ladies! You know what to do!" Each girl nodded and their eyes glowed lightly,the created a forcefield to keep the other ninjas out.

Rei watched in horror as her sister prepared to challenge Xin. "Please Mei don't die." Rei looked as the the three kunoichis created a forcefield. "Why does she not want us to see them fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16