Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Mei looked at cloudy night sky,the rain stopped on the mountain however it was pouring at the other places. She went to go see Riku,"Whatcha doin?" She asked playfully,obviously she wanted to go out. "I took a cat nap,and now I am all charged and ready to play with someone." Mei looked down the mountain,the real location was far from all the villages,but they had portals to easily travel to other places. "I want to see my sister."

Rei couldn't sleep with the rain pouring down so heavily. Their leader had long since disappeared and was nowhere to be found. "He just left without saying a word,why?" Usually Rei was loyal to her leader,but now she didn't know what to do next. "I hope Akemi agrees to the alliance." She saw her door open slightly and her adoptive sister, Emiko came in. "I can't sleep sis." Rei let her sleep in her bed,"Don't kick me this time." Rei smiled brightly at her. She knew that Emiko wasn't her real sister,but couldn't tell the young child that. "Mei,I hope you are okay." Rei whispered lightly.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Fubuki watched as her husband meditated calmly. "I'll be back. Please stay right there." She walked out the hospital and ran to her house. "Ugh,it's raining like crazy out there. That has to be a bad thing." She looked at her sword,Black Flower,it was on the stand and glowing dimly. "You need to recharge for the time being,it might be a few weeks until we go back into battle." Fubuki told her sword, as she looked through the shelves for an item. It was the seal needed to balance out demon powers,Fubuki looked at the seal and sighed.

As much as she loved her husband,there were times where she wondered why he was so different when fighting. "Maybe I could ask him about his past,hopefully that won't make him mad."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

[center]

Everything went quite as Ludwig closed his eyes. He heard the rain hitting the roof and ground. It was calming. In his mind he went to the ‘Inner World’ but this time it wasn’t filed with trees and flowers, this time the sky was red, the moon was full and it was raining fire. It didn’t burn him at all. Around him was his sprite, which should be Fang but it never was it. It was a tall orange haired man with a black cloak and shaggy hair, he somewhat resembled himself. He looked at Ludwig, “I refuse to help you.” He said making Ludwig stand in shock. “You have ruined this world. It used to be full of hopes and dreams, and it’s full of hate and anger. So I will not help you.” He said glaring at him before drawing his sword. Ludwig looks puzzled his own inner soul rejected him. Before he knew anything he felt a major amount of pain. His souls hand was ripping something out of him. “Deal with the problem yourself.” He ripped out the demon. “Ohm you don’t remember me?” Ludwig froze. In the real world his body was somewhat panicking.[/centre]

Spirit:

Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Fubuki ran back to the hospital and saw her husband still meditating. "Great. Now he's focused." She took out the seal and placed it on his chest. "Activate!" A glow surrounded the room and a mark appeared on his chest. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten!" The room glowed brighter,"Now to finish it up. He has to kill the demon to gain its powers." Fubuki sat on the bed next the one he was laying one. "It was easy for me to control mine,so it should be for him. I hope." Thunder boomed outside and lightning cracked.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Hotaru woke up at the sound of the thunder. "Its almost over,just a few more hours."
She walked toward the window and smiled lightly,"Fubuki is very smart and she seems more determined." Hotaru knew Fubuki used the seal,"Whenever I let her use her demon form she grows more stronger. That's really good for her." She looked in the direction of the hospital,and laughed a little. "The rain symbolizes sadness,like tears. But,no one is sad.This time it symbolizes the tears of happiness."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm

The demon had been laughed for a little while now before removing its mask. It looked like a ninja but its eyes were demon like and his body was black. “So you’re the demon.” The demon smiled before appearing behind him and slashing his back open. “I am going to eat your soul” Ludwig took the slash to the back before dropping to one knee. He turned around and started slashing at the demon. “I will never make her cry again. I will not let another family member be taken by my hands.” He yelled before the demon wrapped him in chains that burned. Ludwig felt the demon tongue rub against his neck. He managed the grab his sword and cut its neck. The demon retreated and walked beside the spirit, “I give in. But your soul will slowly become mine. You will be mine.” Ludwig sighed and sat up. He had a large mask over his face that wasn’t originally there or his. It was the demons. His blankets were somewhat filled with blood.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"Don't move." Fubuki held her blade toward Ludwig's chest. She noticed the seal was glowing,it was complete. She stepped closer to him,the blade still pointed at him. "I need to be sure you are yourself." Fubuki whispered something,and the seal glowed again. "Okay. You are in control,but you are going to need to train. If you are not careful, then it will control you again." Fubuki looked at the mask and raised an eyebrow,"Uh. You might want to keep that on for the time being." She knew that mask was hiding something and she really didn't want to know what that something was.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

What was he doing? Riku's liuetenant asked him that... Really, he wasn't sure what he was doing. There was nothing particular. He was just relaxing almost. It was a shame for him not to take responsability over the village. It was his duty as the clan's leader but... Sometimes he needed to let go.

"Just sitting around." he said, standing up from where he sat. His legs were tired of dangling over the edge of the cliff, if that was even possible.

"Mei, we should detour the Soul Clan. Maybe as well, the Blossum Clan." Riku said to her, checking a few of Mei's burns*. "It would be best to earn the clans' trusts before anything rash happens." he added.

[*Er, were they healed already? XDDD]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 am

Mei looked at Riku with bright eyes,"My wounds are healed and I love to look around the other villages,except Fang." If they went near the Fang village,Mei would just want to kill their leader. "Oh! If we go to the Soul Village,you can meet my sister!" Mei was ready to leap off the mountain,if her leader didn't grab her tail. "Ow! Don't do that!" She sat down and looked at the stars.

Hotaru wanted to check on her leader and Fubuki,but decided to wait until morning. "I should let them spend time together." Hotaru secretly didn't like their marriage,she didn't hate her leader. "If he ever makes her cry again,I'll kill him." Hotaru whispered lightly,she was happy if Fubuki was happy. "The rain is finally stopping. I guess she did a good job."

Rei noticed the rain stopped and walked outside,everyone was sleeping. "It looks so beautiful at night after it rains." She jumped onto a tree branch and looked at the stars. "I love starry nights,they make me forget everything bad that's happened."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:58 am

Aoisai awoke from where he fell asleep on his bed, he rubbed his eyes and stretched. He stood up and walked to the window grabbing the pitcher that was sitting on the window sill. He took a sip from the pitcher and looked out the window. The auras of everything seemed different in the night, the natural dark energies gave the world a twilight hue. He smiled to himself and wondered about the alliance.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Vos reappeared behind Riku. "I will venture to Blossom, but I wont be going to Soul." He said, his voice sounding angry. He did not approve of the alliance with Soul. What were they going to do with a bunch of people who sit in their village all day doing nothing?
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Mei suddenly stood up and glared at Vos. “You. You are still a Soul ninja.” Mei said this since Vos left her to fight the Fang clan alone. “When you go to Blossom,you will take a tour,no fighting!” She giggled and her face was unreadable,“Maybe you will find a nice girlfriend too.” Mei hated him,because he was always doing his own thing. And she knew he was more stronger than her.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 am

Ludwig looked at his wife and smiled. The mask worried him a little bit. It was something strange. After all he didn’t kill it, it gave into him. The rain had now stopped and it was quite. He looked at his wife’s face. “I won’t have my powers for long. So I will no longer be leader after.” If history really was to repeat it would happen, the fang would once again because dark and evil burning every other village to the ground. “When that day comes will you stay with me, because I will be leaving this village.” He said with a sorrowful look before giving her a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 am

Fubuki broke the kiss and slapped him again. “You will not leave. You may not know it,but the seal weakened the demon.” Fubuki hugged him tightly,she had to tell him. “You can't leave.” She leaned toward his ear,“Because. I'm carrying our baby.” She placed his hand on her stomach. “I should had told you earlier.” She looked at him in the eyes. “Please don't go.” The sun started to rise in the distance.

The Blossom Kunoichis were heading home. Kokoro fell to the ground suddenly. “My head! What's going on?!” She groaned in pain,as she felt a burning pain go through her body. The kunoichis picked her up and they hurried to their village.
Kokoro saw an image of a girl with the Blossom symbol. “The next leader.” She whispered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am

Ludwig got slapped. It wasn’t the demon that was going to kill his powers, but something different. Something worse, he could feel it. He looked at her and gave a big happy grin. “GREAT! WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS” He yelled out before remembering something that could have a side effect. He looked at her somewhat worried. “You shouldnt have gone demon. It could have had a side effect or him or her.” He said with less of a smile but still very happy. “It will not be because of the demon that I lose my power, it’ll be another reason.” Ludwig got a burning feeling in his head. He rolled over to his holding his head and making sounds of pain. An image came to him, A boy and a girl both standing side by side with the land split in two, one side dark one side light. “What is this!?” He said has the pain continued and his eyes quickly moved around and became watery.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am

Fubuki looked at him in confusion. "You can see it. I think Kokoro is going through it too." She held him close to her, "Don't worry. Me becoming a demon does not affect the child." Fubuki could feel his eyes watering,she knew how he was going to lose his powers. Their children will inherit them,but the Fang Clan can't have two leaders. "Twins. We are going to have twins."

As soon as they were in the Blossom Village,the kunoichis laid Kokoro down her bed. The elder entered and looked at her. 'It's time for you to make your wish Kokoro." Kokoro knew how women in the Blossom Village had babies,they asked the spirits for them and now it was her turn. "I don't wanna give this up yet." Kokoro started crying she couldn't do it, she wanted to continue being leader.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:41 am

Ludwigs pain stopped. His power was weak at the moment but it would regain after a good night’s rest. He then remembered him being part demon. Him being part demon and not having it sealed away could also affect them. He sighed and turned back over. “Yours might not have, but mine did. I was not sealed away at the time.” He looked somewhat sorrowful of himself and felt horrible. But once he heard twins, he was over joied, but still worried. He sat up quickly give Fubuki a large kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 am

Fubuki simply blushed,"I hope you realize that kissing,led to this." She pointed at her stomach. She then laughed,"I have to tell Hotaru about this. She might be upset,but happy at the same time." Fubuki knew the seal was weak,but she always had a back up plan.

Kokoro was led to the clock tower, she got down on her knees. "Oh. Spirits of the Blossom Village. I ask of you to bless me with a baby." Nothing happened. Kokoro stood up and looked at her stomach. "I am going to be 17 years old and mother. Great" The elder smiled at her "Until the child reaches the age of 15,you will be leader of the clan." Kokoro sighed heavily,she was not very happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:07 am

Ludwig chuckled. “Your right. But it’s hard to resist with such good news.” Ludwig said as he hugged his wife and looked towards the blossom clan. And smiled, it was about time for the blossom clan’s ritual. Ludwig looked at his wife and smiled. “Hotaru would hate me no matter what. And once she hears twins’ I’m dead meat. But that’s my Captain for you. She hated me ever since the first time we met. I hear her bicker about every little thing I do. But I don’t care.” He smiled then forgot to ask her something. “How far are you?” He said rubbing her belly.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 am

Fubuki looked a little confused. "We have been married for two monthes, I realized when we were fighting that Shadow Clan girl." Fubuki shrugged. "I think it's about a month." She wasn't too sure about everything. "Let's go home. Along the way we can tell Hotaru." She stood up and smiled at him. "My grandfather and elder need to know as well. Hopefully they don't have heart attacks."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 am

Ludwig laughed loudly as the rain started to fall hard again. He smiled before attempting to get out of his bed. He had then noticed his leg was bandaged up in a cast. Although he didn’t care he would have like to have been told this. The rain fell hard but was as quite as snow. He grabbed his crouches and walked through the hall ways with his wife beside him. “We also need to inform the Blossom clan. Seeing as they are our new allies.” He smiled. It was hard to tell what time it was right now. The sky was filled with black clouds. No shadows were cast and they didn’t have a cloak on them so he kept walking towards the elder’s house. He knocked on the door and waited
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 am

Hotaru walked outside and noticed the Blossoms left already. Then she got a weird feeling. “He impregnanted her.” Hotaru glared in the direction of their house. She was not happy. “I will make him regret that.” She ran to find them, on the inside she was actually happy.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am

Fubuki saw Hotaru run toward them. "You may wanna prepare yourself." She told him very cautiously. Hotaru was glaring darkly at her leader. "Hotaru. We are having twins,also can you do me a huge favor?" Fubuki asked,before she could make Ludwig alot more injured than needed. Hotaru looked at her. "Will you please tell my husband's fangirls they really need to back off?" Fubuki smiled brightly at her. "Also,can you be our babies' aunt? You are like my sister."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:44 am

Ludwig looked at Fubuki as she stopped Hotaru from tackling him. The Elder opened up the door and Ludwig smiled. “Morning Elder. Great news, were having twins.” The elder’s heart skipped a beat and he landed making a large thud. He then got back up and shook his hands together. “Yes a child--- WHAT TWINS!!” His heart skipped yet another beat. Ludwig smiled and nodded while sheepishly scratching the back of his head. He then looked at Fubuki and smiled. “I would like you, Hotaru to not only be the aunt of our children but the god mother.” He smiled while tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:52 am

Hotaru smiled at Fubuki as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You are still a baby yourself!" She hugged Fubuki tightly. "Ludwig. You are very lucky that Fubuki stopped me or else you would be missing a limb." Hotaru glared darkly at him,"Twins,hopefully they have their mother's common sense." She didn't like that they were married only for two monthes and now they were going to be parents. It was just a feminist thing. "I'll send word to the Blossom Village. And make sure the elder is still breathing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: