Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Blade Masters (IC)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am

"Move out of my way!" Joy blasted a muscular man with her staff. She was in hurry to get to school, when she was ambushed. Ever since she had been chosen to become Blade Master in some odd competition, her life has become very twisted. Joy ran away from the man,but he grabbed her ankle. "Wait! Please don't hurt me!" A crowd of people appeared,including some police officers. The man let go of Joy,she quickly ran away. "How am I supposed to live a normal life if people keep trying to kill me?" She wondered as she entered the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 am

Noah was having a bad day as usual. In another attempt to gain power his father made him switch schools all because this one had more chosen ones in it. Before he had friends, but now he was going to appear to be a rich snob that no one would really try to get near. Not that that really mattered. He didn't really hang out with his so called friends in the first place. From the start he was a loner. Maybe it'd be best to keep it that way until his mother and sisters were free from his father.

The luxury car pulled up to the school. It looked like a plain school in and out. A girl with pink hair stood out though. She ran into the school grounds like she just was being chased. In her hands was a large staff. Another mage, huh? Looks like he already found one of his targets. Before he'd make any kinds of moves he'd see who else there was for him to target. If he activated his rings right now he'd be found out and stealth was the important thing to these kinds of missions.

He steped out of the car and proceeded to enter the school grounds. Never setting a foot in this place was a limiting factor on his plans. He had no idea of the layout of the school which put him at a disadvantage. By the looks of things it'd be awhile before he fullfilled his mission here.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 am

Roy observed the situation happening in front of the school, a grim played across his face as the large man was blasted back. "Ah, mages." He said to himself as the crowd dispersed. The large man who was blasted back got up and made a break for the alley where Roy hid. The man came barreling down the alley just as Roy stuck out his cane, for a second time that day the man fell. Roy held the cane tenderly at the back of the neck, its sharp point digging in slightly at the base of the big man's neck. "Now what has your mother told you about picking on girls." He said. "Now who sent you?"

A short while later Roy left the alley and walked towards the school. His hat tipped down so no one recognized him, his parents recent show was in the city. He was in it, but wanted to remain incognito at the moment. He entered the school not realizing it was an all girl school and he still wore his theater costume.

Last edited by Arwan on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Piper and Hayden took notice of the crowd,they were not intrested. "Let's get to school Piper." Hayden grabbed her hand and left her in front of the school. "I need to get to work now. I'll be here when you leave." Piper rolled her eyes at this,"I can get to the diner by myself y'know." Hayden laughed and hugged his sister goodbye.

Piper sensed a mage nearby and a few minstrels. "Maybe,I'll skip school today and go play." Being a mage,magic was something Piper could use endlessly.

Hayden sensed the battles taking place and groaned,"Let me get to work safely this time." Being a minstrel,fighting was something Hayden did on a daily basis.

Neither sibling knew about the other's power though.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 am

The school was weird. Uniforms weren't required and the hallways didn't look nearly as clean as the polished marble floors at his old school. Ultimatley it was a step down for Noah, a taste of common people life. The stay here for him wasn't going to be permant, thank goodness, he already missed his life of luxury. Here he was just a common student like anyone else though, he blended in which in turn was a good thing and bad. He couldn't wave his father's money around and got the chance to be a real person like he would have if only he wasn't born as a heir to a mafia gang.

Someone clearly didn't want to stand out at the school. His head was tiped down and he was avoiding eye contact at all possible. Horrible traits for really wanting to hide for all it did was attract un-needed attention to the person. Besides with a head up you blended in and didn't risk running into people.

Noah proceeded into a class room and sat in a desk in the back. A common place for people to sit, for students normally tried to stay away from the teacher to catch a quick map or be able to work on other things instead of the assigned task.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 am

Joy sat down in her seat. She had transfered from an all girls school just a month ago and was not use to be around boys yet. She looked out the window,worried that someone was just waiting to strike. "Why did I have to be chosen? I do not even understand the whole situation." To make things worse, Joy's parents planned another arranged marriage meeting for her. "I hate all of these annoying boys, why can't they let me fall in love all by myself"? The teacher entered the class and the students got quiet.

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

Roy strolled down the hallway ignoring all the glances that came his, his cane tapping on the tile floor as he walked. He stopped in midstride and turned into a nearby utility closet, he could sense another minstrel nearby, being a minstrel himself he has a general idea when one is nearby. "Well let's see how many mages then." He said to himself as he tapped the top of his cane, the jewel embedded at the top subtly flashed 3 times. "Three mages and a minstrel, man just my luck..." an idea dawned on him. He whipped out his cellphone and dialed the theater as he left the closet and began walking to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am

Joy looked at the clock, she needed class to end soon. "Every time I'm in one place someone attacks me." She sensed an odd magic and looked out the window, but saw no one. "A battle is coming soon." She asked to be excused to the bathroom, the teacher let her go with no comment, her parents were very powerful. Joy ran down the halls to find the source of magic and hopefully take out whoever was causing it.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 am

As Roy hurried to the entrance he noticed the pink hair girl come out of a classroom and run down the halls. "Very suspicious... a mage in a hurry." He muttered to himself and glanced at his cane. "What the? This can't be..." he said stunned, the jewel on the top glowed with a dark red light. "Someone or something stronger is coming." He eyed the girl run farther down and turned to follow after her.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 am

Hayden's other personality, Haru had came out. He stood on the roof of the school, his chain sword in hand. "I don't feel like working today, let's find someone to defeat." Haru noticed students leaving out for recess. "Good timing." He jumped down and decided to find someone to fight.

Piper had sensed someone's magic. "A newbie I bet." Although she didn't enjoy her role in this sick tournament,she wanted to win. Piper turned the corner and saw some students talking, she hid quickly. "I need to make sure no one gets hurt." Piper decided to use an illusion to keep the student save from any kind of harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade Masters (IC)   

Back to top Go down

Blade Masters (IC)
Page 1 of 1