PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Information:

Name: Maloney Sanders "I'm a Star!"
Character: Skyler Daniels

Appearance:

Eye color: Hazel (brown green)
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Long and slightly wavy
Clothing style: Maloney usually wears depending on her mood or the weather.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Sally Sanders (Mother)- Maloney’s mother. She was abused by her husband and became emotionally unstable as a result. After her husband was arrested, she was taken to the hospital where she is currently getting emotional therapy.

Carson Sanders (Father)- Maloney’s father, and an abusive one at that. He hurt both his children and his wife until the neighbors found out. He was then arrested and taken to a mental hospital where he currently resides

Ginger Sanders (younger sister)- The third youngest of the children. She's the only one who knows what happened to their sister (she watches the TV show). However, she keeps it to herself, as she knows acting is her sister's dream.

Nina Sanders (younger sister)- The youngest of the five children. She's still very young and can't speak many words yet.

George Sanders (older brother)- The oldest of the five children. He did his best to protect and watch over them since they had no one else to turn to. He is still very over protective of his siblings and was extremely disapproving when his sister wanted to become an actor. However, after she went "missing," he became so upset that he devoted his time and effort to trying to find her.

Jay Sanders (younger brother)- The fourth youngest of the five. He looks up to his older brother a lot and respects him. He often plays with Nina and Ginger. When he grows up, he wants to be an Astrologist because he loves the stars.

Character pros: Maloney is kind, fun, and always full of life. She tends to get along great with people despite her past, and is comfortable in her own skin. She always tries to see the good in people and is never too quick to judge. Maloney is also very calm, and will listen when someone complains and offers advice if asked or if it is necessary.

Character flaws: Although she is a very upbeat girl, Maloney is somewhat emotionally unstable, often "going off" whenever she sees an item that brings back traumatic memories. However, every time she comes back from these episodes, she can never remember what happened. Maloney is somewhat slow in picking things up, making her a bit dense when it comes to love.

History: Maloney grew up in an extremely abusive home, and was forced to wear long clothes in order to hide her scars. Although she was going through a lot, Maloney was able to maintain a happy demeanor and found her escape to life in acting. However, her cheerful front didn't last for long. One day while she was in play practice, one of her fellow actors (who was portraying an abusive father) was practicing how to use it. However, Maloney was not paying attention and was nearly hit by the whip (of course, it wouldn’t have hurt her). Just the sight of the whip, though, set her off and she had a breakdown and began screaming. She was immediately sent to the hospital where she remained for a few days (it was after this people began to get suspicious and eventually her neighbors called the police). After both her parents were taken to the hospital, Maloney’s eldest brother took them in to keep child services from taking them away. He dropped out of college so he could get a job to take care of his family. However, Maloney’s longing for the stage still remained, and eventually she found out about an audition for a new TV show. To her surprise, she got in! However, her brother greatly disapproved, forbidding her to act. Angry with her brother, Maloney ran away and ended up at the mansion she was supposed to go to. It was only later she realized she could never see her family again. However, she has faith they will one day be reunited.

Flowers
Bubble Baths
Acting
Singing
Musicals
Kittens
Sweets
Rain

Dislikes:
Actors who take their job/role for granted
Lightning
Obsessive fans
Large Dogs
The Cold
Any object that reminds her of being abused
Strong-looking men
Blood

Extra information: Maloney has various scars all over her body. SHe is also a very beautiful singer.

Thoughts on acting: Maloney truly enjoys acting and always does her best with whatever role is given to her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Accepted. IC will start. Just a few updates to mention:

Just so mention that NPCs are allowed. Your family members are NPCs that can come into the plot somehow. Stage hands and fans are NPCs.

Here are some people to get you started. These are characters that anyone can use. Please use them respecfully though.

Information:

Name: Randi Cardigan "Helping is fun"
Job: Bodyguard - Everyone

Appearance:

Eye color: Gray
Hair color: Navy blue, very dark
Hair style: Long hair, long bangs, held back with headband
Clothing style: Wears things like fans to blend in, comes into action when needed
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family: No family, NPC
Character pros: Strong, loyal, ready to go
Character flaws: Sometimes lazy, little too strong, emotional
History: No history, this is a NPC

Dislikes: You can decide
Extra information: "Helping is fun"

Information:

Name: Jake Laverne "Helping is fun"
Job: Bodyguard - Everyone

Appearance:

Eye color: Brown/amber depending on light
Hair color: Brown/gray depending on light
Hair style: Short, bangs
Clothing style: Cool clothing, clothing like a fan to blend in
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Character pros: Strong, classy, lovable
Character flaws: Too strong, strict
History: No history, is an NPC

Dislikes: You can choose
Extra information: "Helping is fun"

Information:

Name: Lucid Atray "I love you"
Favourite character: All

Appearance:

Eye color: Violet/pink depending on light
Hair color: Purple
Hair style: Long, in ponytail at back, long front strands, bangs
Clothing style: Normal cool clothes
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Character pros: Loyal, calm
Character flaws: Obsessed with show, shy

Dislikes: You decide
Extra information: "I love you" One of two fans which is allowed and sane enough to live in the mansion with the actors, will not hurt you.

Information:

Name: Jenny Lara "I love you"
Favourite character: All

Appearance:

Eye color: Light lavender
Hair color: Mix between red and purple
Hair style: Long, wears back hair in bun, long front strands
Clothing style: Cosplays Lianna's outfits
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Character pros: Calm, sane, ambitious
Character flaws: Very shy with new people and idols(Actors), acts too young then she is

Dislikes: You can decide
Extra information: "I love you" The other fan which is allowed to live in the mansion, will not hurt you.

Here you go, the NPCs. Please don't do shortcuts in your template like I did. These are NPCs that anyone can use, so anyone can decide what they do.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 am

Name: Robert Krauser "I'm a Star"
Character: Lance Midorini

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blue
Hair style: long, messy yet cool looking
Clothing style: Outside of the TV show, he wears a white tee, black leather jacket, blue jeans and black Converse shoes.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography: Robert was raised in the tough streets of the Bronx. While he belonged to no gang, his father, who owned and instructed a local martial arts dojo, taught him how to defend himself. Very few ever got up the nerve to try and mug or threaten him unless they were stupid or new to the area. Even at an early age, Robert had no trouble mopping up the floor with anyone who angered him.

He was the kind of kid who wanted to prove he was the best, but not just that, he always defended those who couldn't defend themselves. however, he was not the kindest kid, as he would then turn around and yell at the one he defended for being so weak. To him, he felt he was doing good by trying to toughen those people up and get them to train to defend themselves.

One day, one of the producers saw him fighting a rather tought-looking gang leader and defending three young school kids from him. The fight inspired the producer. It took several attempts, but eventually, Robert agreeed to go into show business.

Family: Zack Krauser (father), Arctica Krauser (mother)
Character pros: No nonsense, very strong and highly skilled in the martial arts. Defends those unable to defend themselves. Strong sense of justice.
Character flaws: Arrogant, almost impossible to get emotionally close to, never says no to a challenge or a fight, thick-headed, overly proud

Likes: Challenges, tough opponents, training, Pizza, hard liquer, tough women, people with confidence and skills to back up their words, honesty, honor, motorcycles.

Dislikes: Thugs, bullies, weaklings who talk tough but act like cowards, obsessive fans, paparazzi, beer, drugs, smokers, lazy bums, idiot drivers.

Extra information: He's a 3rd degree black belt in mixed martial arts (kick boxing, Jeet Kun Do, Shaloin and boxing)

Thoughts on acting: Robert is often cast as the tough guy hero with a cold attitude, which suits his real personality quite well.He enjoys acting
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:04 am

Accepted, Semater! You can start roleplaying in the thread. X3
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm

I will make character after I get in from school. It'll be Lili Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 am

Name: Logan Berkley [I'm a star!]
Character: Ryan Millars
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Eye color: Has blue eyes, but wears brown contacts while acting
Hair color: Blond
Hair style: Short and choppy.
Clothing style: Trendy and fashionable

Biography:
Family: He has too parents that never would have guessed he was this talented as an actor. It took Logan awhile to convince them to let him go, but he did in the end.
Character pros: He's bright and bubbly. A talented actor that takes his work seriously, only when working though. He loves music and is pretty good looking to the ladies.
Character flaws: A tad self-absorbed at times and tends to joke around a bit much to most people.He judges people who mess up while on stage.
History: Logan grew up in an average size town with an average family. There was something that seperated him from the rest of people though, he was an amazing actor from the start. He appeared in many comercials as a kid, but once he turned 16 he got offered a contract and accepted it. He's been in the acting proffesion for about two years and has a whole lot of fans (mostly women).

Dislikes: People who mess up acting, sticks in the mud, and reading
Extra information: Logan can play guitar, violin, piano, and the drums. He also wants to be a model.
Thoughts on acting: Despite how Logan is naturally he is able to portray such a serious role with ease. He believes that each of his characters he has portrayed becomes a part of him, like another person inside of him almost. When he finds out that person he is able to change everything about his actions in an instant.

------
Name: Patrick Clay [I'm a star!]
Character: Rock Anderson
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Eye color: Has blue eyes.
Hair style: Short.
Clothing style: Anything that's comfy, but cool.
Biography:
Family: Parents are busy actors themselves. He has an older sister who looks younger than him and models like him also.
Character pros: He is calm and very nice to everyone. He focuses on work and is always willing to help someone if they have trouble with their lines. A very nice gentleman kind of guy.
Character flaws: Patrick acts nice to everyone unless they complain unreasonable about acting. Then he'll give them the cold shoulder and refuse to help them or even be near them outside of work. He often forgets to eat food, so he has to be reminded by someone to.
History: Patrick has been used to acting his whole life. He started as a kid model, but eventually was discovered to have a skill for acting when he was asked to temporarly fill in for someone when he was just being a model in a movie. The director liked him and featured him in a later movie and his popularity soared.

Dislikes: Smelly people and things, way too spicy foods, and people who don't take their job seriously.
Extra information: Patrick likes to model and works out for it, A LOT.
Thoughts on acting: Acting has always been an easy thing for Patrick, but he doesn't take it for granted. He knows how important it is to stay in character no matter what.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 am

Kitty, I would SOOO love to accept your characters-coughbecausetheyrecoolcough- but... They're both Ryan Millars. X3 One actor can be one character.

With the proffession as 'stunt double,' one of your characters(I don't know which one) could be the other's stunt double, if you wanted. There are also some new characters so... X3

Also, I'm concidering people are allowed to use three characters.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:52 am

Information:
Name:Macie Satsuki "I'm a Star!"
Character:Lili Johnson

Appearance:
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Light Brown
Hair Style:Worn in two long braided ponytails with bangs almost covering her eyes
Clothing Style:Wears really cute outfits that look like school uniforms.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:
Family:
Ume Satsuki: Macie's mom. She wanted to be an actress, so she lives her dreams through Macie.
Gregory Satsuki:Macie's dad. A lazy man who lives off of unemployment and his daughter. He secretly wants Macie to be a normal girl.
Mako Satsuki:Macie's adopted older sister. A mysterious girl who is overprotective of Macie and worries about her.

Character Pros:Really sweet and kind, friendly, helpful,has a warm smile
Character Flaws:Stubborn,spoiled,acts bossy to the others sometimes

History:Macie was born to Ume and Gregory Satsuki, her mother immediatly decided to make her into a star. During her years as a toddler, her mother signed her up for diaper commercials. She was home schooled and taught to play piano and took ballet lessons. Her mother entered her in beauty pageants as well. Macie's older sister Mako usually was her only friend, since she grew to be very princess like. Macie was chosen to be in Past Love,Present Love when her cute looks won alot of fans over. Macie loves her fans very much,but actually wants a normal life.

Bunnies
Dresses
Flowers
Jewelry

Dislikes:
Being dirty
Not seeing her sister
Smelly things
Vegetables

Extra Information: "I'm a Star!" Macie's disguises usually are very plain, but she uses her cuteness to get away from fans.
Thoughts on Acting:Macie loves acting and being a star. She enjoys having many adoring fans, being on tv, and seeing different places in the world.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 pm

'Tis the return of Johnson!

Information:

Name: Evan Widows "I'm a Star!"
Character: Raft Johnson

Appearance:

Eye color: Hazel (brown green)
Hair color: Blond
Hair style: Shaggy, sort of unkempt
Clothing style: Comfortable, "his age" type clothes.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography: Growing up in California, Evan was always used to being around famous people, some even being his friends and neighbors. However, it wasn't until High school that Evan really got into acting, however wasn't very good at it. That didn't stop him from trying, though. And eventually, he made it into a small role in his school play sophomore year. That is where he met his beloved, Maria Ginger. Tough, a bit hotheaded, but a great actor, Maria took Evan under her wing and taught him everything he knows about acting. Eventually, Evan fell in love with her and married her right out of high school. After being married three years, they finally decided to have a child. However, the couple was shocked to learn that Maria couldn't have children. Depressed, Maria sealed herself up in her room and hardly ate or spoke. Over time, Maria slowly returned back to normal, but was never quite the same again. Two years later, the couple finally decided they would adopt, and they did. They adopted a baby boy who they named "Carson." For ten more years, the family was a happy one. However, disaster struck when Maria was in a car accident. She was in the hospital for a week and then died. Although he went to the funeral and was there when she died, Evan never cried. Instead, he locked up his feelings, picked himself up, and kept on going. He had to stay strong for his son, after all (who was ten at the time.) After his wife's death, Evan decided he was going to live his life to the fullest and become an actor. He has been one every since. Evan still misses his wife greatly, as he never got closer for her death.

Family:
Maria Ginger Widows (wife, diseased)- His lovely wife who died at the age of 35. She was tough, a bit stubborn, inpatient, but had a soft side. The two were nicknamed "The yin and yang" because of their opposite personalities but their undue ability to balance each other out. She helped Evan to become a good actor and taught him a lot of what he knows. She also knew karate.

Carson Widows (son, adopted)- Maria and Evan's son (currently 29.) Right now, he is at Harvard Law School learning how to become a Defense Attorney. He still keeps in contact with his father via e-mail or phone.

Character pros: Mature, Kind, Encouraging, Hard-Worker, Good Actor, Patient, Good Teacher, Charismatic, Laid-Back
Character flaws: Tends to space out, a bit lazy, eats a lot, sleeps a lot, forgetful, clumsy, bi-polar morning person

History:

Food
Youth
Weekends
Bubbles
Animals
Acting
Mornings

Dislikes:
Mornings
Picky Eaters
Spoiled Brats
Pain
Blood
Doing his own stunts

Extra information: He has a slight crush on the actress who plays his deceased wife. (if that's OK with whoever takes up her role, If you don't like that, I'll change/remove it.
:-))

Thoughts on acting: As he has been doing it for years, Evan is very comfortable with acting as it is second nature to him. He really gets into his roles, changing into a completely different person once he becomes his character. However, sometimes he gets carried away and ends up stays stuck as that character until someone pours cold water on him. Though when he comes out of these episodes, he can't remember anything and sometimes falls asleep.

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 pm

OPPS. xD
I fixed it Soffia. 8D

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Accepded, all of your templates(Logan, Patrick, Macie, and Evan... D8 lotta reading). XDDD

Information:

Name: Sparkle Étoile Jennson "Helping is fun"
Job: Co-Director/Director Assistant (Same thing)

Appearance:

Eye color: Light purple, gold (Changes depending)
Hair style: Long, down to waist, and bangs down to eyes
Clothing style: Mature clothing, white shirts, jeans
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Izzy Jennson - Strict mother, very cold and never took interest in her daughter, as well as son.
Lance Jennson - Strict father, abused and never took interest in his children.

Oliver Jennson - Kind and caring brother, was the one that raised Sparkle but died in an accident at age twenty six, leaving his wife and son, when Sparkle was fifteen.
Heart Jennson - Sister in law, no real relation, died in accident with husband.
Max Jennson - Son of Heart and Oliver, is now being raised by Sparkle because of dead parents, NPC.

Character pros: Kind, understanding, smart
Character flaws: Quite, shy, can't trust people, self concious
History: Growing up abused, Sparkle took her interest in art for so many years. Her brother had brought her into it, and died going to persue in it. Because he raised her, and left her, Sparkle became depressed and scared of life without Oliver but because Max was left, he pulled her out of it and begged her to continue in her work. She then became the co director of Past Love, Present Love, becoming more self concious, but still very shy.

Dislikes: Abuse, dissapointement, loss of hope
Extra information: "Helping is fun~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   

Back to top Go down

Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: