Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] Empty
PostSubject: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

[Yet another event where it's reserved in this store and someone's hired. XD]

"La la la ah, oh aaah," Alisa sang a small tune to herself*. Her interest, no, her life was all about music it seemed. Her passion was all about singing, and it had been ever since she was a young girl.

She dusted a few shelves. The shelves were new in the store but very old to start with. One was from her house that she didn't need anymore.

"If I just had some more cleaner... I'll have to run out and get some more." Alisa said to herself, cutting in between her song. She immediatly started again after that. Nothing could keep her away from her talent.

[*If you want to know what Alisa sounds like, pm me. ;D]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:14 am

Celeste knew that Cody was probably looking for a job here. Since she did help him with it like his favorite hobby or something. She could hear singing up ahead. Celeste couldn't sing, or at least she didn't want to. Once she saw the building and the store name. This was probably the place. Okay maybe she should wait for a minute or so. So she stood by a tree. She did agree to go look at this place with Cody anyways. Well she barely knew anybody on these islands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 am

Cody wasn't expecting Celeste to come with him, but he was happy that she did. Being alone wasn't really any fun to him, how some people craved to be alone he'd never understand. Everything was better as long as there was someone to share it with, whether it be food or moments. It was just better that way.

The store came within distance and Cody smiled, they had made it. He turned to Celeste to make a comment about it, but she wasn't there. Confused he looked back to see the girl standing by a tree. He smiled at the girl with a facial look that said, 'what are you doing?' Cody took a few steps toward her. "You okay, Celeste?" he asked wondering if she was tired or scared.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 am

It was pretty humid today actually. It was summer and despite her health she decided to stay out longer. Snapping back into reality, Cody seemed to ask if she was okay. She shifted her green eyes at him. "Yea, I guess I-I just zoned out," She said rubbing the back of her head.

She walked towards the shop and opened the door and there was a chiming noise that came from a bell. It made her jump because she thought it was an alarm at first. But then realizing it was just a bell to make the employees know that there was a customer.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 am

Alisa had wandered into another room, placing some music books on a desk. She needed a place for those. Now, there was one more thing to do. One more box laid on the ground.

"Hm?" Alisa looked over to the door of the room, thinking she heard the bell of the door. It was probably just her imagination. She picked up the remaining box, filled with reids and mouth pieces for things such as saxaphones, and clarinets. Oh, it was heavy...

Alisa struggled to get it into the main room, not noticing the two customers at the entrance. She went to try and put the box ontop of the high shelf. Alisa placed it on a lower shelf to take a break, and quickly continued.

"Just a little more..." Alisa said to herself, pushing up when... There she was, the box slipping from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 am

Cody couldn't help but chuckle at Celeste's behavior. Zoning out had never really been a problem of his, so he couldn't relate to the girl on that issue. At least now she was back into reality. Curiousity gnawed at Cody though, what in the world could have made Celeste to be zoned out at a time like this. It was very unusal.

The two proceeded to the store, Celeste flinching at the sound of the bell. Was everything really okay? Something was clearly bothering the girl and thus was bothering Cody. Did he do something to offend her at all? Maybe he did something that upset her. "Sorry," he apologized. "I think I'm making you nervous because I did something that I'm unaware of."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Celeste turned her eyes towards Cody like he was saying something that didn't really need to be said. She gave him an expression showing "What are you talking about?". "I'm just shy sometimes and I don't really like loud noises," She said. trying not to make Cody feel bad. What was wrong with her? She keeps thinking to herself that this place if safe and there's never been a robber or something. And her father won't just come here and beat her up.

The shop owner dropped a box full of reeds and mouthpieces. It was a loud slam on the floor but anyways she walked forward to the mess and started to pick up reeds and mouthpieces and put them back in the box.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 am

A wide grin appeared on Cody's face as he felt relief, he thought he had did something wrong--but that was opposite of the truth. There was nothing he did that upset Celeste and with that he felt happy. Right then there was nothing to worry about, untill he heard something crash too the ground. Immediatly he felt his soldier instincts kick in and he ran to where the sound came from.

"Are you okay?" he said looking at the person who was picking up the contents of the box she was carrying. To his dismay it was Alisa. "You work here Alisa?" he said sort of zoning out. Then he bent down to the floor and started to help the brunette pick up the reeds.

"Let me help you with that," he stated after he already started assisting her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 am

Alisa looked up at the people who were there.

So I was right. There were people here.

It took a minute to make Alisa's shock of her mistake disappear and notice who it was. It was Cody.

"You could say so, yeah." she said, not wanting to give the idea of gloating that she was the store's owner or anything. Cody went and helped Alisa pick up the contents of the box. She was greatful.

"Thanks, Cody." she said, continuing but noticing someone else. "A friend of yours?" Alisa asked, curious. She stood up for a moment to greet the woman there. "I'm Alisa, pleased to meet you." she said, placing the reids that she had in her hand in the box.

Maybe it would have been a good idea to put them on a different shelf... She wouldn't be causing so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am

Soon everything was fixed. Celeste looked at the two, they knew each other?! Small world she guessed. The woman introduced herself and got up. Celeste also stood up. Well if they knew each other, then hse thought it was safe. Plus this lady seemed nice and usually criminals weren't usually clumsy. Sometimes. "I'm Celeste," She said, being her usual not talking much person. The box probably didn't seem to be able to stay in the shelf she was trying to put into. She was probably thinking the same thing.

"You should try putting that in a different shelf, so it wouldn't fall again,"

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yeah," Cody smiled he was going to introduce them, but Celeste already stated her name before he could do so. It was weird that he didn't know of this store when he had already met Alisa earlier. Perhaps the place wasn't open yet or that they didn't get to talking about work. Overall it was an ironic situation though. "Celeste told me about this place, but I had no clue that you owned it. It's a pleasant surprise."

[Wimpy post.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]   Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody] Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing To Myself [Reserved - Alisa, Celeste, and Cody]
Page 1 of 1