Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Afsangelaward-4

The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Empty
PostSubject: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

I want to do this plot, i thought it would be totally cool :-D
I'd like it to involve at least for people, those four people being

Caris
Eric (when he's approved)
Michael Greer
Ashton

I was thinking Michael and Eric could become friends and Eric gradually starts finding more and more about his sister until the memories are revealed! This would have to tie into Caris's heart events, as she starts to get an idea by the pink heart (i think) of who she really is. So maybe Michael and Eric could find out before then or something. I don't know, my brain isn't functioning properly right now. We'll just discuss ideas back and forth till it all fits. So anyway, what do you think?

Genna, if you so choose to do this, it can be during/after she falls in love with Michael. if during, their plot can be like this:

The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thpurple
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thorange
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thblue Caris will tell you the real reason she is on break, however will not reveal any details to you
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Brown
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thyellow Caris will tell you about the accident, her suspicions, and her injuries.
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thblack Caris will realize she's in love with you, however she won't confess anything
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thwhite Caris with tell you she loves you, but then leave for a season to "make things right."
The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Thred Caris comes back to inform you she's quit her job because her lost memories (which she didn't know she had lost) are slowly returning and she's more determined then ever to find out more about herself piece by piece and find her family. She also explains to you that she hasn't given up acting completely, but will become a great star by her own accord.

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Oh oh oh, Alisa or Ashton!!! 8D This seems interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

alright, which one? :-D Michael can find out via Eric, so......
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 pm

-sucks all of this in-

I think this could work out~ LATELY THERES BEEN A LOT TO TAKE IN becauseofkittyandskittles-cough- So you're practically saying that Eric and Caris are siblings?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

yep. It might help if go read his descritoipn :-D so r u in? BtwCarisstillneedschestcpmressions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]   The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear] Empty

Back to top Go down

The unraveling of Caris's memories [Read this. Especially you Genna-dear]
Page 1 of 1