Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)

Go down 
+2
AlisaElric0150
35bell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) Bellnov

City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) Empty
PostSubject: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 am

You are an orphan. Your parents were killed by a virus that you were nicknamed of. Your parents thought you were cursed and gave them the virus. Every citizen hates you except the orphanage. No one wants to adopt you. No matter how cute or adorable you are.

Your job in this situation is to make a plan to rebellion. Although the city hall is guarded by guards armed with weapons. Although, you’re not allowed to escape the orphanage. Ever. Although you surprisingly have skills. Running, good eye sight, good hearing, jumping on to buildings and off, climbing, etc.

These skills will help you throughout your rebel. Before you start this mission. You must come up with a leader. The leader must be nicknamed with the most disliked virus. They must have atleast five abilities.

The Guards role is to protect the mayor and citizens from the virus children. You have weapons and are armed
    The Mayors role is to make laws and prevent rebellions and protect your citizens
    The Citizens role is either to help protect the virus children or try to kill them.

Will you be the only one to make it? Or will someone else?

Rules
-You can make up the virus
-Ask permission if you want you’re character killed (someone has to die anyways)
-You can make another character if your character dies
-Even amount of genders please. We don’t want 20 girls and 5 boys >_>
-Romance is allowed. But it’s limited.
-You can make your own weapons but you can’t buy/find them
-Explain the virus you made up or found
-Allowed to have two characters
-No god-modding
-PG-13
-PM me if you want to be team leader
-Everyone calls you by your virus name (If virus child) (Ex: "Hey Rosalia, What's up?")
-I'll control NPC's
-1 paragraph minimum
-You’re character (if virus) can have an actual name for ex: Hazelle Hawthorne (Rosalia Virus)
-Don’t kill people without permission.
-Orphans already know eachother. They must be 12-16 years old.
-Guards must be 20-36 years old
-Citizens can be from 5-60 years old
-Mayor can be 25-45 years old
-If you read the rules put anywhere on your profile “I’m a Virus”, “I’m a Protector” (if guard/police), “I’m a leader” (If mayor), “I’m a Villager” (if citizen)

[Do not post yet]

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 am

Boys- (For Virus people)
-Jun Matthew Kakeru (Greka Virus)
-
-

Girls- (For Virus people)
-Hazelle Hawthorne (Rosalia Virus)
-Mirabelle Chambers (Jewel Virus)
-

Guards-
-Michael Nexus
-

Mayor- [first to PM me gets the spot]
-Sparkle Étoile Jennson

Citizens-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 am

Template
Virus Children-

Spoiler:

Guards-
Spoiler:

Mayor:

Spoiler:

Citizen-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:44 am

Name: Hazelle Hawthorne “I’m a Virus”
Virus Name: Rosalia Virus
Abilities: Good eyesight, running, excellent self-defense
Hair Color: Light long brunette hair
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5’4”
Clothing: Long sleeve shirts, skirts.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Pros: Running, Good eyesight, self defensive, kind, cares about others.
Cons: Bad hearing, can’t run away from bad situations, quiet, cries at the smallest situations.
History:
Hazelle was born like any other child. Until her parents suddenly became infected with the Rosalia Virus. Her parents called her a demon child and called her Rosalia everytime. They beaten her, and even tried to kill her. Although she was good at running and had good self defensive moves. Her parents then died of the virus and was sent to the orphanage. All the citizens hate her.

-The Rosalia Virus is a dangerous virus that makes black markings (or bruises) on anypart of the body. It usually kills about 90% of people. But since there was a cure it usually kills up to 20% [LOL MADE UP PERCENTS]

POST NOW~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 am

Oh em gee, Derek's little girl grew up!!! 8D CoughinLiann'scarecoughXDDDDDDDD

I so gotta sign up for this! I will once I get over this cold.

------------

Edits! I shall make the genders even! >8D

"I'm a virus."
Name: Jun Matthew Kakeru
Virus Name: Greka[Gray-kah] Virus
Abilities: Good at sneaking past people, running, and is observant.

Hair Color: Jun has brown hair that goes down his neck, shaggy, and he has bangs which go a bit past his eyes.
Eye Color: His eyes are are a dark green but turn blue depending on his mood and situation.
Height: 5'9
Clothing: Jun wears simple and casual clothing for a sixteen year old boy.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Pros: Strong, good listener, caring, loyal
Cons: Overprotective, anti-social, easily snaps, extremely bashfull despite some of his strict looks
History: Since he was a little boy, Jun was always being abused and was lonely. His only friend was a stuffed animal that his sister gave him before she died. When Jun's parents caught Greka, they tormented him even more, making him bashfull and scared of people. When they died, it was probably the happiest time for him until he was sent to the orphanage. He didn't go without a fight though, almost killing the people who were sent for him.

Greka(Made up) is a virus that attacks the lungs first. It creates a slime around the lungs to make it harder to breathe. The slime is a nasty gray and it constricts the lungs, then other organs it can reach. Symptoms are coughing, breathing problems, gray blotches on the skin, and nausea.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:39 am

Accepted~

Rp will begin As sson as I get 1 guard, two citizens, and a few more virus people~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 am

Haha, I'm bringing Sparkle from SIME here. XDDDDD

Name: Sparkle Étoile Jennson "I'm a leader."
Role: Mayor

Hair Color: Black, down to waist, and long bangs
Eye Color: Light purple or gold depending on lighting, mood, and situation
Height:
Clothing:
Picture: A lot of purple to match her eyes, as well as black shirts, wears casual jeans
Spoiler:

Pros: Kind, understanding, smart, leader
Cons: Quiet, shy, can't trust a lot of people, self concious
History: Growing up abused, Sparkle took her interest in art for so many years. Her brother had brought her into it, and died going to persue in it. Because he raised her, and left her, Sparkle became depressed and scared of life without Oliver but because Max was left, he pulled her out of it and begged her to continue in her work. She then became the co director of Past Love, Present Love, becoming more self concious, but still very shy. After the show ended in success, the production center broke apart and Sparkle became the mayor of a town being broken apart by cursed orphans.

Extra information: Her father's name is Brian.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 am

You did get approval,
Otherwise also accepted~
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Name:Mirabelle Chambers "I'm a Virus"
Virus Name :Jewel Virus
Abilities:Excellent hearing,great a manipulating
Hair Color:Bright red in a high ponytail
Eye Color:Yellow Gold
Clothing Style:Mirabelle wears comfortable clothes with skirts
Picture
Spoiler:

Pros:Very calm,serious,intelligent
Cons:Cold hearted,manipulative,a little selfish
History:Mirabelle was the child of two lawyers who had her entire future planned out,sadly she was inflicted by the Jewel Virus. Her parents ignored her and gave birth to another child who came out perfect. Mirabelle hated her family,somehow she made them get affected by the virus. They kicked her out into the streets,where she was taken to the orphanage. Mirabelle agreed to rebel and watch her family die before she does.

The Jewel Virus causes the eyes and hair to turn an unusual color,it makes the person have great hearing abilities too. The virus has a cure,which helps out 30% of the victims,the other 70% is not as lucky
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Accepted~
IC will begin as soon as I get more people~
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: Michael Nexus "I'm a protector"
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 6'2'
Clothing: Black suit with gold bordering.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Pros: Protects what matters, Friendly, outgoing and intelligent
Cons: Has a temper, over protective, thinks highly of himself.

History: Michael's father was general in the army and his mother is from an old japanese family. He was taught how to fight since he was a young child in both military arms, melee weapons and martial arts. Michael and his younger sister moved from army base to army base with their parents as their father's career rose. Michael adapted to it better then his sister, but he was always there for her. His sister was killed though at the final base, a young recruit snapped under the pressure of training and took him and his family hostage because his father was the highest ranking member at the base. During the hostage situation, the recruit gave his sister a fatal shot, he then turned the gun to his mother. The general leapt in front of the gun as the recruit pulled the trigger, Michael in his own rage took this chance to disarm the recruit. The bullet missed any vitals on the general and his mother saved, but his sister was dead and in act to atone for her loss he swore he would do his best to save as many lives as he could.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 am

Accepted Arwan~
IC will begin when I get one more virus person, and about 2-3 citizens
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 am

Hahahey look, I got a guard! 8D XDDD

I can't wait. I would make a citizen but can't... DX
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:29 am

Name: Lucille Grove "I'm a villager"

Hair Color: Pink, straight, shoulder length
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'5"
Clothing: Grey and block knee high socks, black ballet shoes, a light pink shirt and black blouse. She has a red ribbon tied around her throat as well.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Pros: Quiet, calm, quite smart, likes to plan ahead for events.
Cons: Exceedingly shy, looks out for herself, gets extremely nervous in tense situations.

History: Lucille grew up in an rich, but abusive household, both her parents were alcoholics with a terrible mean streak. When her parents weren't arguing with one another they would take it out on Lucille both physically and mentally. At the age of fourteen she had enough of the abuse and packed up what she had and stole a portion of her parents fortune. For the first two years she lived in a small run down apartment, trying to conserve as much of the money as possible. She finally made it to the city in the middle of her second year hoping it was far enough away from her parents. She has been living on her own for six years now, and is willing to help those in trouble escape from abusive households like herself.

Bell wasn't sure how many characters we could have, but I made a citizen to help the story go along if that is alright with you.

Last edited by Arwan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 am

That's totally fine Arwan~ But you forgot one thing on your profile. Mind checking the last part of the rules? :'D
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:17 am

Yeah I realized that just now lol. Thanks for confirming Bell.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 am

Accepted~
I suppose we can start now, but I'll start oce i get the time. probably on Friday/saturday. Then I'm being dragged to a superbowl party on sunday :/ I DONT LIEK SPORTS.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 am

Man, never started this have we?
On friday starts my spring break so I'll be more active then~
Revival? 8D
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Name: Uokka Kiyomizu "Im a police man!" x.x
Hair Color: Long black hair always tied up and has a big hairclip in it.
Eye Color: Dark brown tired eyes.
Height: 5/1
Clothing: A traditional kimono.
Picture:City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) AnimeGirlWearingJapaneseTraditional

Pros: she is smart, kind, and is very loyal.
Cons: She is naive , clumsy, and is often jumping to conclusions.

History: Uokka was born in Japan. Her parents were drunks so of course they named her vodka.When she was eleven her mother died of a virus... almost infecting her and her father. Her Father later when she was eighteen killed himself. He had brought shame to his family by sleeping with random women and getting drunk everynight. so he did the honorable thing...killing himself. Uokka was now left with a small house in japan. She didnt want to deal with the bad memorys in that hous so she moved away.
Ever since she has tryed to find some way to cope with all of this. She Became a soilder , in hopes to bring honor back to her family name.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Name:Alison May ''I'm a virus.''
Virus Name:Lilly Virus
Abilities:Good eyesight, good hearing, very good at defense.(Causes flowers to grow arond as a shield.)
Hair Color:Dark brown, always pulled in a ponytail.
Eye Color:A twinkling brown.
Height:5 ft 3 in.
Clothing:Alison wears mostly short sleeved dresses or short sleeved shirts with cute skirts.
Picture:City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) Sicily
Pros:Alison is caring, kind, and loyal to anyone she meets.
Cons:She is quiet, shy and sometimes a bit rude if you tease her.
History: Alison May was a normal child-until people named her The Lilly Virus.Alison always stayed in the garden whenever she could, and loved flowers.People admired her until her parents died with the disese.They always called her Lilly, to remind themselves it was her fault.How?Her parents died because they were in the garden, but instead of daisys and crysanthemums, roses with thorns surrunded them.Poison Ivy was also there, and they both were allergic.They screamed and screamed for help, but they flowers were only after Alison's parents.They wanted nothing to do with her.Ever since, all the citizens hate her.

-The Lilly Virus is a virus that causes deadly flowers to form all around you, and cause you to be sick for along time.If you are really unlucky, they will form Poisen Ivy, Roses with Thorns, and other deadly ones to kill you.They never hurt Alison since she took care of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)   City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Hatred (Sign up and OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: