Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope-A Faith Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hope-A Faith Story Afsangelaward-4

Hope-A Faith Story Empty
PostSubject: Hope-A Faith Story   Hope-A Faith Story EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:50 pm

It was raining hard outside. It had been raining for a long time now, non-stop. I sat on the coutch watching the news. Everyday the same; murduer, kidnappings, suicide, plauge, war, the whole lot. It was getting very depressing, especially with all the horrible things that had been happining in my life latley. But of course, no one botherd to ask how i felt about it. No one tried to comfort me or tell me it "was going to be alright." There was no need to, because if they did, it would just be another lie. Nothing was "alright" at the moment. The rain poured harder. It sounded like someone was dropping thousands of needles on the roof. The electricty suddenly went out, great. Here i was alone in a cold, dark house. So many things had been running through my head the past few days. It was a few days ago i'd no longer stay in this house. I had abondoned hope, and it seemed that God had left me for dead.

I steped out onto the portch, not bothering to leave a note. They wouldn't miss me, they probbaly wouldn't even relize i had left. I pulled my hood over my head and steped into the rain. As hard as it was coming down, it seemed gentle and comforting. It fell on my sholders as if holding me close and telling me not to leave. Ha! What a laugh. I started off down the road. There was a forest near by, that was my location. Where no one would find me, and if i was lucky, i'd get eatin by a bear or die of sickness or something. I was passing a school now, it was surrounded by a metal fence. I stopped and stared cureously at the fence. Something had caught my eye. A caterpillar? What was a caterpiller doing out in THIS weather? Oh well, if it wanted to get wet, what did care? I kept walking and finnaly, i approched a "No Trespassing" sign. I entered the forest. I had been here many times, i knew it like the back of my hands. After walking i don't know how long, i finaly reached an old abandoned cottage. Rumor had it that it once belonged to an elderly couple. I went inside. The air was sogy and musty. I sneezed. Dang alergies. I found the fire place and some wood and started a fire. The house was warm within minutes. layed on the hard wood floor. And fell asleep, waiting to die. I woke up the net morning. I pinched myself. Nope, still living. Rays of light shone through the windows and a light dripping outside. It had stoped raining. Huh, weird, the news said of would contiue raining. I emerged outside and walked around looking for some food. Strangly, i felt at peace. Not like yesterday. Not far from the Cottage, i noticed something on a tree, and i was awstruck. A hudge, strong maple stood tere high in the sky. And in a stange pattern, bark was missing. It then occured to me that Lightning had struck it. But that wasn't the werid part. There was a pupa on the tree, and although the tree was torn up, the pupa remaind perfectly untouched.

My firts thought was "a miricle by god." but then i brushed it off as just luck. Our family didn't go to church. My parenst didn't believe in God. And neither did I. But latley, i've been having second thoughts. That tree could have been the house. I spent the day wondering around and looking for food and wood. It was getting dark, so i decided to go back into the cottage.

(i'm to lazy to finish it now, i'll finish it later ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hope-A Faith Story Badge

Hope-A Faith Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope-A Faith Story   Hope-A Faith Story EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:52 am

Pretty good. A little sloppy here and there, but good structure.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hope-A Faith Story Afsangelaward-4

Hope-A Faith Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope-A Faith Story   Hope-A Faith Story EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 am

ya i know. like i said before, the original version is alot shorter. i had to add more detail to this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hope-A Faith Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope-A Faith Story   Hope-A Faith Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope-A Faith Story
Page 1 of 1