Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riley Berkley[No longer in use]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Badge

Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Empty
PostSubject: Riley Berkley[No longer in use]   Riley Berkley[No longer in use] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 am

"The name's Riley Berkley, what about it?"

Full Name: Riley Berkley

Nicknames: Ry
Birthday: Summer 5th

"People always remember me because of my appearance."

Appearance:

Height: 5'7''
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Her black hair is rather short for a girl, the only way people can really tell that she's one from behind is her clothing. Bangs sweep across her forehead slanted right and her eyebrows are always neatly plucked.
Clothing: She likes to wear fancy clothing, her favorite fabric being silk. Her outfits always seem to scream elegant and she takes great pride in them. None of her outfits look the same for she has rules about her clothing. Have multiple pieces that can mix wonderfully with other pieces. Never wear the same outfit in a season. Have different clothes according to season. Her massive closet and store allow this to happen. Wigs are appart from her wardrobe, but she tends to save them for special occasions like festivals and dates.
Picture:
Spoiler:

"Your pedigree wishes to be mine."

Biography:

Family:

Father - Kevin Berkley - A rich buisness man, who owns a sports car company as well as mulitiple of the highest ranking colleges. He was upset with his daughters carefree additute over the family buisness and sent her away with only enough money to start her own store (only because his wife convinced him). He only looks to keep the family fortune expanding and neglected his daughter because of it. On purpose he only had one child, so Fiona wouldn't want to quit her own job and that he only needed one heir. Too many children would have been a bother to him. He's the kind of guy that smells fancy and seems approachable, but on the inside he's really a cold man, that never dared to bond with his family

Mother - Fiona Berkley - She's always been a busy woman, but has a soft spot for her daughter unlike her husband. However, with the latest outrage of her husband she couldn't defend Riley from being sent away to live on her own. Fiona keeps her mind on work, for she's a busy attorney that is always running from case to case. The reason she married Kevin was because of an arranged marriage, because she also came from a wealthy family like him. She's the kind of woman that smells of fancy perfume and looks younger than she is from all the botox.

Personality:

Character Personality Pros: Riley is really a sweet young woman. Sometimes it may seem rather difficult to approach her, but she really has good intentions. She's focused on being an amazing tailor and is very passionate about the clothes she wears. Once she becomes friends with someone she becomes rather generous, particulary when a small cute girl is involved.
Character Personality Flaws: Riley can be a bit of a snob when it comes to appearances. Since she was raised in a wealthy family she takes care of how she looks and thinks other people should too. Often very opinionated and likes to argue about the silliest of details. She tries to hide behind her family history that she lost her inheritance and was forced here. Can be pretty harsh with her words.
Likes: Her diary (read it and die), silk clothing, jewels, fancy things, sweet foods, and cute little girls.
Dislikes: Sweating, dirty things (like garbage), low quality food, poorly dressed people, and smelly people.
Extra Information: Riley was born as the beautiful 'princess' of a rich family. Her parents were always busy her whole life, but she had their servents to entertain and watch her. She didn't take interest in the family buisness though, so her father decided to punish her by removing her inheritance and sending her to the countryside to learn how badly she'd live without his money and power. Her mother made it so she at least had the money to get started though.
Harvest World Dream Job: Tailor

Riley's Journal:

Heart Events:

Friendship Events:

Special Events:

Other Events:

Friendship Sayings:
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thpurple "Hmph."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thorange "Hey, how are you?"
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblue "You got to try on this new outfit I made."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Brown "We should hange out more often."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thyellow "Let's do something fun sometime soon."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblack "My father took away all my inheritance money."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thwhite "Wanna hear a secret?"
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thred "Huh? Oh, I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have a friend like you."

Romance Sayings:
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thpurple "Hey."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thorange "You seem like a nice guy."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblue "I knew you'd come by. Miss me already?"
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Brown "You've been on my mind recently for some odd reason."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thyellow "What's your type of girl--nevermind that? (Sheesh! What was I thinking?)"
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblack "You know, I like you. Not that way idiot!"
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thwhite "I never thought I'd ever, nevermind, don't worry about it."
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thred "Do you think of me as much as I think of you?"

Heart Rates:
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thpurple [Everyone]
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thorange
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblue
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Brown
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thyellow
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thblack
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thwhite
Riley Berkley[No longer in use] Thred

Back to top Go down

Riley Berkley[No longer in use]
Page 1 of 1