Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) Empty
PostSubject: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:12 am

This RP follows the outlaw you choose to make and you can have a fellow RPer join your cause. Together you run a small business of your choice on the backwater planet Sentinel IV.

After you(and possibly another person) take a job as bodyguards for a mysterious outlaw named "Hot Ice", you find yourselves the owners of a highly advanced prototype spacecraft, that you have choice in naming, (something like the XRP52A-IX, doesn't have to be that complicated though) and the caretakers of an android which is the only thing capable of controlling the ship.

Throughout the course of the RP, As per the wishes of "Hot Ice", you and your crew make it their goal to seek out and find the "Galactic Leyline", a location shrouded in myth and fueled by rumors and superstition.

Popular claims say that it is a holder of immense treasure of valuable metals or minerals, possibly the very rare material called "ragoanite". During your RP, your crew travels to a number of different planets and encounter a variety of humanoid aliens, space pirates, and many others also seeking the Galactic Leyline.

Will you be able to discover the ultimate treasure or be lost in space?

Rules:
- You can be anything, an outlaw/assassin/space pirate is what you are as a detail. However, I meant any race: Human, Robot, the Ctarl(Kuh-tar-al) a race of cat-like aliens. Or be anything you can come up with that I approve of. (ex. Martian)

- 3-4 lines minimum for posting

- You do not have to have two people, it makes it better though throughout the RP. I might just wait for every person to have a partner.

-PG-13

- You can join with other members, in fact, I encourage it simply because you all have the same goal from the same employer and makes things flow smoother.

- No killing other people besides the enemy NPC's.

- Absolutely NO God-Modding

- There are no magical powers, in its place are bio-mechanical "upgrades" that work the same way, but have consequences for using these due to being direct implants in the body. (These will be listed in a later post)

- Weapons are allowed because there will be people in your way searching for the Galactic Leyline. It can be anything from lasers to swords. Enemies will be NPC's that I control but not often to make a nusciance.

- Remember: Your main goal is retreiving the treasure, don't get off topic. Questioning people is O.K. on the current planet you are on, shopping for new stuff, just as long as you stay towards the task, otherwise this could drag out as the universe is colossal.

-Romance is O.K, but keep it toned down.

- The business is for background, not too important, include it on your application just for the giggles, it can be anything.

- Have fun! I know it's a lot of rules, but this should help it flow better I would think. =D
- Hopefully I did not miss anything important. -_-

Please DO NOT post yet until I have everything up, I will let you know when I do.
Thank you all.

Last edited by Gmoguy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 am

Character Application

Name:
Nickname: (not required)
Race:
Classification: (Outlaw, military, assassin, etc.)
Upgrade(s):
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Appearance:
Picture:
Character Pros:
Character Flaws:
Personality:
Homeland: (please, let's not have everyone be from Earth)
Background:

Upgrades List
-Distance Running- Ability to basically "run forever" however, the speed you run at normally is reduced.
-Mechanic- Able to fix the ship and co-pilot it with the android, no negative effect.
-Diplomacy- Reduces the amount of time spent fighting NPC's, have to convince the NPC to stop though.
-Eagle Vision- Increased sightline, no negative effect.
-Night Vision- Ability to see in the dark, eyes become sensitive to light.
-Explorer- No need for a map if on home planet, you know where everything is.
-Strength- Overall power is increased.
-Tech Adept- Capability to use any sort of technology not known to you.
-Improvisation- Can make simple items out of anything you find.
-Reflex - Reflexes beyond belief, fast reaction time.
-Instinct- Ability to somewhat predict the future, but only for certain time out, approx. 5-10 min. ahead of time.
-More to come, and you can suggest some also.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 am

Everyone can start their posts now.
Hope this goes well everyone. =D
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: Judalina Ryuko
Nickname: Judas , Ryu
Race:Vrampieres (A race of blood drinkers. Although unlike vampires when bitten you do not turn into one. And they dont drink all of you...they drink untill you are about to die. As soon as the take the mouth away from the bite mark it seals up so you dont lose anymore blood.They also can live in the sun. They can also eat human food but it is tasteless.They age up untill they have had the blessing of the moondrop that gives only vrampieres imortality...but since the planet is destroyed no one has this anymore.)
Classification:assassin

Upgrade(s): Instinct,Distance Running
Hair Color: Red brown.
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 5/9
Appearance:
Picture:Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) Vampire_girl_anime
Character Pros: She is a quick thinker and is very sharp. She has a good sense of judgement and can remember almost anything.
Character Flaws: She gets hungry alot and has a hard time controling herself. She will try to talk you into letting her lick the blood off of a wound.

Personality: She is kind yet stuborn. She must have blood at least every hour. She is the kind to set someone she doesnt like up and has no guilt.

Homeland: Roolonius (The home of the Vrampieres...it was destroyed though when its sun consumed it.)
Background: Judalina grew up in a poor family ho survived off of mostly the wild life that came around. they made a living off of corn wich they grew for the millers. Being Vrampieres this was a poor job because they rarley ever ate normal food.
When she was the age sixteen she was blessed by the moondrop and is forever this age.
She moved out when she was 18 and took the first chance she got to move to the planet earth. one yuear later the planet was destroyed leaving Her without a family. She is one of the last of her kind and from that day on she decided to use her imortality for a purpose of what she calls "the greater good" she is now an assassin and to give her a job you will need to be rich. She is her own boss and you can find her in a place that is dark and shady.

Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 am

You are accepted.
Make sure you know that in this your character will have a "boss" figure behind their actions.
The IC will be up once you have a partner in crime and more join.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 am

phew...I was worried that it wouldnt be exepted! Well ok a partner huh? cant wait to see who can stand Judalina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)   Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outlaw Star(OOC & Sign-Up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: