Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Tsunami   Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:24 pm

So, after the devastating earthquake in Japan with magnitude 8.9
Our Country, The Philippines is greatly affected and might be hit by a tsunami.
our home is a part of the tsunami danger zones.
any minute from now. a tsunami may hit us (Please don't)
Please Pray for us!
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Some parts of California here have ben hit by tsunamis. BUT LUCKILY I LIVE LIKE 20-30 MILES AWAY FROM THE BEACH SO IM SAFE xD

My friends keep saying "ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!! D8" and "AN EARTHQUAKE IS GONNA HAPPEN AND ITS GOING TO BE 9.0!!!"

Genna explosion in 3...2..1
"No one can predict eathquakes, and no one can predict the end of the world. GEEZUS AND plus we don't were liek 20-30 miles away from a beach so its impossible for a 20-30 mile tsunami to hit us"

Friend: "20-30 miles tsunamis are not impossible. It's highly unlikely but it can happen and a 9.0 eathquake can happen here but its also highly unlikely"

Me: BUT..... -sighs-

Be safe Amando!

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah, keep safe.
Please respond asap, to let us know that you're okay.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 am

We are sooooo LUCKY!
I was awake at 12:00 am and one of my friends text me that the tsunami alert level 2 is lifted!
I was so glad Smile the tsunamis that hit the other places are only 60 cm.
thank you all guys for the concern Smile)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Thoughts are with everyone affected. It really is terrible. The world is a scary place right now.

From my own, personal religious standpoint, I honestly believe that the world is ending soon.

But until then, we'll do what we can from over here to help out everyone in these awful situations. Not only Japan and everyone else affected by this disaster, but also people in Christchurch, and people in Libya, and everywhere else in the world where people are hurting and dying for what seems to be no apparent reason. I've donated to the Red Cross. I wish there was more I could do. If I could get on a plane tomorrow and go over to Japan or the Philippines or Christchurch or anywhere else where I could do something to help, I would. But since I can't, I'll donate and keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay safe, Amando, and everyone else on HD who might be affected by the recent disasters of the world.

Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Im glad you guys are ok...right now all my hopes are being sent to japan!!! Im glad yoshiki from X-japan has an english facebook and twitter and such...so I know hes ok...but what about the guys from paradeis or the gazette or alice nine?! And what about the inocent lives of just regul;ar people...even if they arnt famous doesnt mean we shouldnt hope for them!!! Just because we dont know them...and the nerve of some people syaing things like "OH NO!!!! NOW ALL THE NEW GAME SYSTEMS WILL BE CANCLED!!!" It makes me sad x.x
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am

I'm always the positive thinker but whenever they say tsunamis or earthquakes. I turn negative and I also am starting to believe that the world is coming to the end..hopefully, please don't
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 am

May Sekhmet turn back the throws of the seas. May Geb still his quaking that the land may be merciful. May Isis shield your home and family with her radiant wings.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 am

The world won't end. Not for awhile that is.

Here's some evidence from the people at NASA who study this kind of thing:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/intro/nibiru-and-doomsday-2012-questions-and-answers

The world yeah, is experiencing troubles. It is estimated that the next big earthquake will be in the California area, since that plate has been pretty active lately. It's hard not to think that this won't happen again since the center of earth is a hot mass of lava. The heat will always shift the plates and earthquakes will be created.

Oh, and Japan is really lucky that video game companies like Nintendo donated millions of dollars to help rebuild. Surely, things will be affected but by keeping busy it'll help Japan get back on their feet. Work is the best way to get past disasters afterall (so is war as in the Great Depressions sake, but lets not go there).

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
The world won't end. Not for awhile that is.

Here's some evidence from the people at NASA who study this kind of thing:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/intro/nibiru-and-doomsday-2012-questions-and-answers

The world yeah, is experiencing troubles. It is estimated that the next big earthquake will be in the California area, since that plate has been pretty active lately. It's hard not to think that this won't happen again since the center of earth is a hot mass of lava. The heat will always shift the plates and earthquakes will be created.

Oh, and Japan is really lucky that video game companies like Nintendo donated millions of dollars to help rebuild. Surely, things will be affected but by keeping busy it'll help Japan get back on their feet. Work is the best way to get past disasters afterall (so is war as in the Great Depressions sake, but lets not go there).

I hope you're right Smile and I pray that Japan would recover fast but knowing Japan, it WILL recover fast.
and BTW an intensity 3 earthquake happened here the other day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   

Back to top Go down

Tsunami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: