Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm turning 16!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I'm turning 16! Esaward

I'm turning 16! Empty
PostSubject: I'm turning 16!   I'm turning 16! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 pm

This Saturday is my sixteenth birthday. Instead of doing what some girls do, throwing those gigantic dance parties (which I don't find very fun), I'm taking two of my best friends and we're going to Disney World. Very Happy

My friends that are coming with me are Kaylee and Caitlin. Kaylee's birthday is the day before mine, so we're doing a joint celebration. We're leaving after school on Friday afternoon, at around 5 p.m., because we're all in the drama club and our production opens next week, and we all have to stay after school an additional two hours for rehearsal every day (usually except for Fridays, but we need the rehearsal days). My mom's picking us up, going to get our bags from the house, and then we're leaving! I live about 45 minutes north of Miami, and it takes approximately 3 hours to get to Orlando. We're getting a rental car, and I have tons of movies and songs and things on my iPod for all three of us to keep us busy on the way.

We're staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort, one of my absolute favorites. It's beautiful. My mom is staying in a separate room, and Caitlin, Kaylee, and I are staying in an adjacent room. We're going to chill in the hotel room, maybe go to Downtown Disney for a while on Friday night, but going to bed fairly early because we're waking up early on Saturday morning to go to the Magic Kingdom! We're all going to be stupid and wear Disney shirts (I'm Cinderella, Kaylee is Ariel, and Caitlin is Belle) and tiaras, BECAUSE WE CAN. Because it's our sixteenth birthday and we can do whatever we want. xD

When it's your birthday, you get a pin to wear around, and it's part of the Cast Members' (employees at Disney) job to make your day special, and I think they all have to say "Happy Birthday!" if they see you wearing the pin. A lot of the guests will wish you a happy birthday, as well. We all love the Magic Kingdom, so we're going to do the things that we love the most and just kind of have an awesome day. My mom is being really cool and just being there to chaperon. She's not going to tell us what to do or anything, she's just gonna let us have fun. And then we're going to my favorite restaurant, The Crystal Palace, with the Winnie the Pooh face characters (Winnie the Pooh is my favorite Disney franchise), for dinner. We're staying till the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, and then going back to the hotel. We're gonna leave Sunday morning and just kind of take it easy, because no one's ever in a rush to leave Disney World. :/

SO YEAH THOSE ARE MY PLANS. xD Sorry for babbling. I'm just super-excited and wanted to share. C:
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

I'm turning 16! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm turning 16!   I'm turning 16! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Im so jealous >3 But i agree dance parties arent all that fun and can easily go wrong. Diseny land is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I'm turning 16! Badge

I'm turning 16! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm turning 16!   I'm turning 16! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Woah, sounds really big for a 16th birthday party. (I just had a small party with 6 of my closest friends and we played party games and blah.) Two of them stayed the night and we had doughnuts for cake. (Cause I don't like cake that much.)

Does this mean I have you make your gift early? Curse you for making me busier. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

I'm turning 16! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm turning 16!   I'm turning 16! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Happy early B-day ES!!!! Nya that sounds fun! (has never been to disney world)
OMGOMGOMG HUG MICKEY FOR ME!!!!!! Sing the hey mickey song! "oh mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm turning 16! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm turning 16!   I'm turning 16! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm turning 16!
Page 1 of 1