Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Cassadee Aliss

Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} Empty
PostSubject: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 pm

It was another normal day for Cassadee. She hadn't seen much of Cody since the tour two days before. Perhaps an occasional smile or wave when they passed each other in the streets, but that was as far as their relationship went. So, there she was, sitting on a bench in Waffle Square, again, eating another one of her oatmeal cookies. She'd dropped a few off at the door of the Sundae Inn, but had a whole other batch at her house. She sighed. I'm such a boring person, aren't I... she wondered, not bothering to phrase it as a question. I wonder how Cody's doing these past few days... He seemed like a nice person. Hopefully he doesn't get drowned in shallow water...

She only ever spoke to herself like that, in metaphors. Looking up at the rainbow, she mused, "Maybe one day, I'll go over that bridge... to see the beauty of the other side..." She smiled inwardly and resumed eating her cookie, looking around the square.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} Badge

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 am

Cody liked his visit to Waffle Island so much that he returned surprisingly the next couple of days, work wasn't a problem. His hours were pretty relaxed to what he was used to in the army, then again right now he was living the life of a civilian. It'd be wrong if it was anything like his army life. So today he strolled the streets--already he climed Mt. Gelato. To be honest he found it smaller than it looked and not really steep.

Occasionally throughout his visits he saw Cassadee here and there, but she seemed busy so he didn't bother to bother her. Part of him regretted not stoping and saying something more than the simple gester. With what seemed to be a twist of fate, he stumbled upon her as he was walking to the town square. She didn't seem busy--just staring at the rainbow and nibbling on a cookie.

"There's a bridge?" he asked aloud hearing the last part of what she stated. Looking around he saw no bridge. The only thing in his field of vision was the ocean and the small town. Maybe it was some sort of emotional bridge?
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:04 am

A voice cut through Cassadee's thoughts and she jumped. It was Cody, looking somewhat puzzled. It'd seemed that he'd heard her speaking about a bridge and was wondering what she was talking about. She was being quite loud, so she wasn't surprised he heard. Giggling, she replied, "Oh, Cody, hi... Well, if you were wondering, the rainbow... is a bridge. This particular rainbow leads to Toucan Island." Her voice was still a bit louder than usual, but she wasn't as confident as when she was speaking to herself. "I'd really like to go over this rainbow... but I'm too scared. Everyone here has already judged me unfairly... And I heard that the people over there... they're really scary. So... I'm a bit worried what they'll think..." She fidgeted nervously with her hands. "I'm also really scared of water. That's also why... why I haven't really traveled anywhere."

She looked down, embarrassed. She'd just told someone she'd only met once why she didn't want to go over the rainbow. "Sorry... I don't think you wanted to hear that..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:53 am

A rainbow bridge? It sounded ridiculous to him--something one would find in a video game. Rainbows were just the result of light traveling through a prism and last time he checked that. How could light become physical? Maybe it was a real bridge, but made with some weird kind of plastic that looked trasprent and was durable. Very durable that is. No ordinary plastic could hold so much. Part of him wanted to test it out, but right now he was talking to Cassadee. Adventure could always wait.

"Boats are safe," Cody said trying to reasure Cassadee about the sea. It wasn't like they were in a war zone at all, but a peaceful country-sides. Fear was man's worst enemy though. Nothing could destroy a person more than it. When a person reached being one-hundred percent fear they'd lose rational thought, but part of him wanted to push Cassadee to get out and see the other towns. "I bet it'd be easier if you had a friend to go with," he commented. "It's always better then facing things alone. Besides I didn't mind hearing all of that."

He gently smiled at the girl in a reasurring way, as if to say that he'd always be there to listen.
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:50 pm

She fidgeted, but looked up and smiled a bit as he suggested going somewhere with a friend. "If it's not too much to ask... would you... like to come with me to Toucan Island someday? I think it'd be kind of what you like. Always new things to do... places to see... people to meet... And... I think you're right. It'd be easier to go with... with a friend." Cassadee smiled slightly, knowing that her last sentence had told Cody that she thought of him as a friend.

A friend... he's my first real friend in so long... I'm so happy that we're friends. She smiled a bit wider at the thought.

"Maybe one day, I'll get over my fear and come visit you in Forget-Me-Not Valley... After all, from what you tell me, it's a beautiful place." Looking up at the rainbow, Cassadee couldn't help but feel a bit braver than she did the five minutes before she'd talked to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm

"Sounds great," Cody smiled agreeing to the idea of going to Toucan Island--he still hadn't beem there yet, but had heard good things about it. All year round it was summer there and never was there a spot of bad weather. Or so he heard. Without a doubt an island couldn't go without a tropical storm, but those were seldom. "Yep, traveling is always better with a friend."

"I'll be waiting," Cody commented at Cassadee's remark to visiting the Valley. As of that moment something changed in Cassadee and how she looked at the rainbow. Courage. It was in her bright blue eyes and it was a change for the good. "I live at the inn on the second floor--room 214 to be exact. Come whenever you feel like it."

With a chuckle he spoke, "But if it's before eight in the morning I'll be gone. I always run before then."

[Wimpy post! D:]
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 am

Cassadee smiled at him, her eyes shining with happiness. "That's great! Thank you so much!" She beamed and laughed, albeit quietly, and without thinking, reached out to hug Cody. "Thanks so much." She pulled back and blushed. "Oh, ah... Sorry..."

Embarrassed, she continued, "Anyways... I'll come visit you! For sure!" She smiled and looked at the sun. "Oh, wow. Is it that late already? I've got to get home... I'll see you later, okay?" With a small smile and a parting wave, she ran back home, leaving Cody standing in the square.

[Haha, I fail. x3 But would you like to start the next topic, or should I? I'll put it in Forget-Me-Not-Valley. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 am

Excitment exploded from Cassadee. Her blue eyes gleamed as she laughed in happiness that he would invite her over. To Cody it wasn't that big of a deal, but maybe Cassadee didn't have too many friends she felt like she could do that with. Then to his amazement she hugged him--realizing what she did she took a step back and apologized immediatly. "Don't worry about it," he said smiling not taking much into notice. For him hugging was something friends did, and they were that, right?

Before he knew it Cassadee said she would visit and was off, just making him think that she was a busy girl. It was only a minute that they met ago and now they were already parting. Next time he thought that they should spend more time together. "Bye," he said waving to her as she ran past the horizon.

[Already made it. ♪ http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4533-so-let-s-fly-cody-and-cassadee#70984]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}   Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee} Empty

Back to top Go down

Over and Over Again {Black Heart Part 2 - Cody & Cassadee}
Page 1 of 1