Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White

Go down 
+2
Semater
35bell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Pokemon Black and White Bellnov

Pokemon Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 am

I still like pokemon ;n;
Girls can like them too ;n; Because like literally in Gamestop they were just all like "DUUURR"
._.

ANYWAYS, I got pokemon black because I like that white pokemon thing...I forgot the name >_> shame on me.

Also I've been gone due to playing that game
N <3
-cough-
AND SCIENCE FAIR IS OVER.....YES!
And also projects, tests, moar projects, and moar tests ._.

I've already beaten the 6th gym leader which was really easy with my electric and ground/rock pokemon <3
I want a swanna ;n; I don't have any flying type pokemon yet :'D which is bad on my part because in every pokemon game I have I always have a flying type with me 24/7 xD

I LIEK SWANNA. THE OTHER FLYING TYPES ARE JUST LIEK BLEH.
C:

Hee hee...Ferris wheel in Nimbasa. This was my reaction in like the ferris wheel with N
N: Let's go in the ferris wheel and see if we can find them 8D
Me: OKAY~ I liek ferris wheels C:
N: blah blah I'm king of team plasma blah blah
Me: :O Holy sh- your king of team plasma? -le gasp-
Grunts: OH EM GEE LORD N WE WILL FIGHT DAT TRAINER FOR YOU
N: No i'll battle her
Me: wwwoooowww
---------
This is probably the first pokemon game I started with a grass type since I usually start with a fire type or rarely water.
o_O
Bianca reminds me of me personally :'D ...yea I don't like it when I lose :/ WHATEVER
CHEREN. WONT. STOP. BATTLEING. ME. AFTER. EVERY. GYM. BADGE. AARRGGHHH
Whenever I say his name I keep saying sharron xD
So right now im just training for the 7th gym leader~ IIICCCEEE
My Zebriska has a fire type move because its just that epic C<

whoooaa I rambled didnt I? Well anyways, I might make a friend code soon~ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 pm

I recently beat the main storyline. I started out with Oshawott on Black, and once I get White I'll start off with Snivy. I used my WiFi link Mystery Gift to get the Liberty Pass and go through a nice number of Plasm grunts to get to and catch Victini. Then sent over Event Celebi and Suicune to get Zorua and Zoroark. Cinccino has proven to be onwe cute and tough Normal Pokemon, especially when given the Silk Scarf. She has Tecnician which boosts the power of any 60 Base Power attack or weaker, Tail Slap which has a Base of 25 and hits 3-5 times, and further boosted by Silk Scarf and a strong Attack stat. I was able to take down 3 of N's final Pokemon with Tail Slap alone =D Then there's Mushirna. A very bulky and useful psychic Pokemon. Between Hypnosis, Moonlight and Psychic, along with some strong defensive stats and good SpA, she's also another powerhouse. I've also, after game, managed to find the Pokemon transfer and brought my Ninetales, Lucario, and other non-legend favorites over. Still haven't found the Dream World yet though.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Pokemon Black and White Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

I got the game the day it came out and beat it within march. Haha, i got SO SICK OF THE FERRIS WHEEL BECAUSE I HAD TO REPLAY THAT SCENE SO MANY FUDGIN' TIMES! STUPID PSYCHIC POKEMON! I got black because of white pokemon too :-D

I RELLEH LIKE N! When he said, "well, farefell!" I'm leik, "NOOOOOOOO! please write."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 am

OMG, Im almost at the Final N battle and my pokemon are super under leveled D: (Level 43)
Good thing I haven't fought the elite four yet :'D

MUST KEEP TRAINING

I dun't want N to leave ;A;
-coughtherehastobearatedTpokemongamesometime;A;cough-

I CAUGHT TORNADUS THOUGH <3 I ended up using my masterball because I was getting really annoyed on how long it took me to get the rain going on again and how many times it took me to catch him :'D

I'm like really good at beating gym leaders a bit under leveled :'D But then I regret it once I get past victory road xD

I want a Cinccino ;A; ITS SO CUTE <3
I've read some fanfics that were really good ^^

I heard you can battle Cynthia somewhere near the end of the game :O
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Pokemon Black and White Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Yep, I ran into her. Her pokemon are like, level 70. It's insane.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am

I somehow just wanted to Nickname my pokemon C:
BUT NOT IN JUST SOME FUNNY WAY <3
I used greek/latin names based on what type of pokemon they are

Excadrill= Gaia

Excadrill is a ground/steel type and Gaia means "Earth" So When i hear Earth I think of like rocks and ground stuff xD So it was perfect for Excadrill

Simipour= Dorian

THIS WAS THE HARDEST TO FIND. You see, almost every greaak name that had to do with ocean/river anything water related was a female name. My simipour was a male. I grew irriatated until I found Dorian. Dorian meant something like the sea/ocean or something with water.

Zebstrika= Elani

There were a lot of greek names that meant light. But most of them were like todays name like Elena. I thought Elani was more unique C: I chose Light because Zebstrika was an electric type and you know...electricity kind of reminds me of you know...light xD

Serperior= Basil

This was a problem related to simipour. Because SO MANY greek names with plants were female names. Until i found Basil which also meant something with plants C:

Swanna= Ava

I'm somehow dissapointed of this name. It sounds too common So if anyone finds a good name, that will be great~ Swanna is a Flying/water type

Volcarona= Ignis

This came on the top of my head xD Ignis means fire in latin and Volcarona was a fire/bug type.
If any of you guys played Harvest Moon AP and knows about Ignis...remember how arrogant and selfish he was? 8D (My character is gonna marry him after I let my kid travel over to waffle island C<)
You see, the other day I looked at Volcarona's nature and it was impetious and silly....xD
Ignis in Ap is arrogant and selfish

I just lol'd :'D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:53 am

KYA~ I love this game sooooo much~

I absolutley ADORE FerrisWheelShipping~ It's so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 am

Cynthia came out of nowhere! and i was like "get out of here!!" and she was like "nope i think I'll pwn you now!"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

[My brother and I just got the game awhile ago]

When I was watching my brothe(he had level 50's and 60's), he Barely beat Cinthia.I was like, ''O_o I thought you said you could pwn anyone easily!''
''Well, not Cinthia....^o^ But I beat her~''
Me:......

So anyways, I have(With me right now):

A Zoroark(Hehe~)
A Servine
A Dewott(traded and got as a lvl. 1 Oshawott)
A Stoutland (Totally pwned the gym leader so far)
A Tranquill
A Victini(Seirosly, it brings good luck.Never lost once from then on so far.O_o)

Where I'm at:
Mistralton City, heading to Celeastial Tower.(I think that's how you spell it.)
It TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET HERE!Pokemon would show up every five seconds.>:c

Last edited by 32Melody on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 am

32Melody wrote:

A Zoroark(Hehe~)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IM JEALOUS D8. I.CANT.CATCH.FREAKING.ENTEI.OR.RAIKOU.AAARRGGHHH.

Just training my pokemon to lvl 70 so I can fight the elite four again and fight the champion. Then challenge Cynthia C:
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 am

Well in that case, Bellala, you might want to train them to level one hundred. XD After the elite four, who's pokemon are fiftey basically, the battles get more challenging like sixtey-seventy levels.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 pm

35bell wrote:
32Melody wrote:

A Zoroark(Hehe~)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IM JEALOUS D8. I.CANT.CATCH.FREAKING.ENTEI.OR.RAIKOU.AAARRGGHHH.

Just training my pokemon to lvl 70 so I can fight the elite four again and fight the champion. Then challenge Cynthia C:

Simply catching the Legendary Dogs isn't going to work though. They have to be the Event shiny Legend Dogs from the Gamestop event for Zoroark, or Event Celebi from Gamestop event for Zorua. The only other way of getting a Zorua or Zoroark beyond that is to have someone breed one for you and trade.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 am

I Just beat the Champion with my wonderful team <3:

Serperior: lvl 70 (Barely used during the champion, Saved me while I was healing my pokemon with revival herbs! 8D)

Volcarona: Lvl 73 (pwned the champion)

Simipour: Lvl 71 (Helped me defeat Volcarona with atleast two tries)

Excadrill: Lvl 72 (was good help~)

Swanna: Lvl 72 (Pwned Marshal >8D ATTRACT FTW)

Zebstrika: Lvl 71 (OMG Life saver!)

You should have seen my reaction when i beat his final pokemon Vanniluxe, I was liek. "OMG THAT'S HIS LAST POKEMON? VOLCARONA USED FLAMETHROWER NOW"

Volcarona: -kills vaniluxe with flamethrower-

Me: YEESSSS! IM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION OF UNOVA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Alder: -gives me 15400G-

Me: IMM RRRIIIICCCHHHH

----
I also challenged Cynthia. And Her grachomp is a beast D:

Me: Simipour use Dive 8D

Cynthia: GARCHOMP, EARTHQUAKE NOW

Simipour: 24 health left, -hits garchomp with dive- Only a quarter of his health was gone!

Me: WHAT? BUT ITS A FREAKING GROUND TYPE, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE WEAK TO WATER D8

Simipour: -faints-

Me: D8 Go Serperior! Use giga drain!

Garchomp: -left with red health-

Me: ALMOST THERE 8DDDDD

Cynthia: -uses full restore-

Me: FFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm

D8 Im sorry I didn't want to make you jealous.But at least youre rich.
Right now, I'm at Iccurus City, with meh team.I'm in the gym,and so far I'm winning.>8D

O_o Cinthia is that hard to beat?! >:c

I better train more.

Zoroark:lvl 30

Victini:lvl 37(If im not mistaken)

Tranquill(I hate this thing.So stubborn to meh.>:cccc):28

Dewott:lvl 30

Servine:lvl 32

Stoutland:lvl 35

But it's good for now 8D
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 am

Yes. She is a monster of a trainer. I daresay she's more difficult that N during your final battle with him.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:12 am

I beated her 8D
HER GARCHOMP IS A BEAST.

The N final Battle was a breeze for me o_O BUT GHETSIS...DONT MAKE ME GO THERE...HIS HYDRIEGON IS A BEAST. when I beat that pokemon im like "FFIINNAAALLLYYY, AFTER RESETING SO MANY TIMES AND RE CATCHING RESHIRAM SO MANY TIMES I FINALLY BEAT GHETSIS! oh wait.....i still have to beat his Bisharp.....OKAY~ 8D" -Kills bisharp with fushion flare-

WOOOOO~

After his hydreigon, the battle was also a breeze.

After that I cried when N left ;A;
I filmed it on my iTouch :'D
Including the N battle and Catching reshiram with ONE ULTRA BALL.
I didnt film the Ghetsis battle because I thought I was going to epicly fail again but I didnt. o_O My heart was literally pounding during the whole ghetsis battle and I was like "OMG AM I GOING TO WIN? AMIAMIAMI?"

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White
Page 1 of 1