Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Violet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet_Cupcake
Violet_Cupcake

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Violet Taylor

Violet Empty
PostSubject: Violet   Violet EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:41 pm

So... I'm really new at this! And... Well, I'm gonna try my best at this. If I missed anything, or messed up, could you please let me know? Smile Thanks!

Full Name: Violet Taylor
Nicknames: Vi, V, Taylor, Tay
Birthday: Spring 3

Appearance:
-Height; About 5 feet tall
-Eye Color; Hazel-ish, sometimes with a tint of red depending on the angle you look at her
-Hair; Long, fairly straight brown hair that's always let down. Occasionally she'll wear it in pigtails. It varies depending on her mood
-Clothing; A yellow (not too bright), over-sized tee-shirt (The type that hangs off your shoulders. She wears a purple tank-top underneath it.) with a brown belt, blue jean shorts, a necklace with a bird-shaped figure hanging from it, and white sneakers.
-Picture; Violet Anime-girl

Biography:
-Family; Her parents got divorced a few weeks before she turned 15. Both her parents didn't want to take her with them, so one morning when she woke up they were gone. She was an only child, and she had no relatives that she knew of, so she was left alone to support herself on the small farm she grew up on.
-Character Personality Pros; She's a hard working girl, and she loves animals. She doesn't eat too much food, and she's pretty fun to be around when she's feeling alright. She'll always help others when their down, and does her best to help others when their in need.
-Character Personality Cons; Before her parents got divorced they fought a lot, so she's timid, and a little shy. She'll jump every time someone raises their voice and get all condensed. She also tries to take on too many things at once. She always puts others before herself, and will sometimes faint if she overworks herself (which she doesn't do often, but does happen).
-Likes; She loves anything soft or fluffy. Violet also likes strawberries, cucumbers, and bread, but her favorite thing of all is ice cream. She loves animals, too.
-Dislikes; She is terrified of snakes, and she can't stand the sight of blood. She doesn't like anything sharp or pointy (like needles for example), and can't stand thunder or lightning (they're her worst fears).

Extra information:
-She usually stays up late working on the farm, and spends most of her day out taking walks, shopping, or spending time with her pet turtle, Gary.
-When she was growing up, she never had any friends. Since her parents fought a lot her neighbors, and the kids in town never went near her house because of rumors, and stories that aren't always true. Whenever she went outside into town, or to take care of the farm, people stared and whispered, spreading more rumors.
-Since she had a rather rough childhood, and was almost always told to stay inside the house by her parents, she loves taking walks outside and having picnics.
-Whenever her parents fought, she would run into her room and curl up in a corner to hide. As she got older, she would lock the door to her room and sneak out the window to take a walk, or visit the ducks at the lake. One day while she was at the lake she found a turtle. It was all alone, and only a baby. Violet took him in, and named him Gary. She brought him home and kept him a secret from her parents. She took him home as a pet from the lake because she thought that since he was all alone, and she was all alone, they would make a team and comfort each other. Afterwards when her parents fought, she would stay in her room and play with Gary, or she would climb out her window out onto the roof and watch the day go by with him. Those two are the closest friends.
-Violet gets very lonely easily, and gets shy being around people. Since people whisper and stare at her because of her parents when they see her outside, she usually strolls through the woods to visit the lake. It's the only place she feels safe, so if she's ever gone missing that's where to find her. She'll usually bring Gary with her for comfort.
-Her turtle, Gary, (since he was abandoned by his family too) is very protective over Violet. I know it seems weird since he's a turtle, but he always follows her around everywhere. She takes her time when she walks so it's easy for him to catch up to her. Violet sometimes lets him sit on her head or carries him in her arms, and he sleeps on her pillow at night.
-Violet doesn't go shopping much because people start rumors again when they see her out walking. She only really uses the stuff she can grow. Over the summer she keeps a little food everyday to store up for the winter.
-During the winter she still takes walks everyday, so she's extremely skinny. She also doesn't eat much since she doesn't like to go shopping. She isn't bone-skinny, but skinnier than the average girl.
-Meeting Violet is sort of like meeting a flower bud that isn't ready to bloom. She won't talk much, and will be very condensed. To get her to like you or become a friend, talk to her frequently. Otherwise she'll think you're there to start more rumors and get information. Because of her parents and people starting rumors, she doesn't really trust anyone except Gary. Violet is extremely delicate, but once you get to know her she'll open up to you and you'll become one of her most trusted, and probably only friend.
-Since she's never had a friend before she doesn't know how to act around other people. She's only really seen the dark side of people and nobody's ever tried to be nice because their afraid she's just like her parents, except she's completely the opposite. She's also afraid of them because of the rumors, stares, and glares.
-Adding onto her visiting the lake (as I said earlier) she is sort of a cry baby. Deep down inside of her she mourns for a friend to have, or somebody to be there to comfort her. Violet hates crying in front of other people because she thinks that makes her look weak, so she often runs off for a couple days to the lake to cry.
-You'l never find her without Gary, so if you see him alone and Violet's no where in sight, something is terribly wrong. She is capable of many things. Sometimes it'll surprise you of what she can do.

That's Violet for you! I'm sorry if I missed anything so far, so please message me if I have! Now, I'm really confused on some of the Heart Event things, so can anyone tell me what they are?

Violet's Journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Heart Rates
[Eveyrone]
Violet 369619
Violet 830915
Violet 708995
Violet 19513
Violet 531183
Violet 30294
Violet 962522
Violet 748981

Friendship Sayings
Violet 369619 "Hi... Have we met?"
Violet 830915 "Do you need some help with anything?"
Violet 708995 "Oh yeah! You're [Name], right? How are you?"
Violet 19513 "You're pretty nice. Do you need any help? I'm free."
Violet 531183 "Today is such a great day for a walk, isn't it?"
Violet 30294 "Hey, wanna hang out sometime?"
Violet 962522 "I'm really glad we met. You're so sweet!"
Violet 748981 "You're the best! I'm so lucky I've got a friend like you."

Romance Sayings
Violet 369619 "Hi. I haven't seen you before. Do you live around here?"
Violet 830915 "Hi again. I've been seeing you around here a lot lately. Do you like it here?"
Violet 708995 "You're [Name], right? You seem nice."
Violet 19513 "Hey, [Name]! We should hang out sometime."
Violet 531183 "Are you busy at all? Would... Would you want to go on a walk with me sometime?"
Violet 30294 "[Name], I was wondering if... Uh... Nevermind."
Violet 962522 "What would you do if I said that I loved you?"
Violet 748981 "You've been really nice to me lately and... Well, I love you. Is that weird?"

Last edited by Violet_Cupcake on Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Violet Badge

Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet   Violet EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:30 am

Pretty good, but I want to ask you a couple of important questions:

-Are you sure you want her to be 15? It's pretty young and it's easier to do heart events with older characters. Bumping it up to 17 would make a huge difference. This is just a recommendation though.

-Can you post a link of the picture and I'll teach you how to post images? ;]

Otherwise, in my perspective you're ready to be approved. Just awnser these questions ASAP. :]
Back to top Go down
Violet_Cupcake
Violet_Cupcake

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Violet Taylor

Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet   Violet EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:30 am

I finished editing it. I hope it's alright! Smile I'm really excited because this is my first real roleplaying game. I've reviewed some roleplays and their really in depth, so I hope I do well in mine. This is gonna take some getting used to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Violet Badge

Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet   Violet EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:00 am

Now I shall teach you how to post the image directly.

There are two ways.

One: On the little tool bar right above the box you type in there is a button you can press to help you put in a picture. When you go over it it should say directly above your typing box "Insert image: [ img]http://image_url[/img ]

By clicking that box and pasting in your link this will happen:

Violet Anime-girl

Otherwise you can past the link in the 'typing box' and just but [im g] in front of it and then [/im g] in back of it. (Don't space, I had to space to show it to you.)

Otherwise, you're approved. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet   Violet Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: