Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:05 am

Romana's Mansion...?

Emily never heard of it.But she had completly noticed it, though.The mansion was huge!
Emily remembered when her mother taught her how to sing.
She remembered when her mother teaching her.

''Okay Emily.Try singing the song I taught you.Try to do it by memory.''
Emily frowned, but then smiled.
''Okay.
Hush, little baby, now don't you cry, daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird.
If that mocking bird just won't sing, daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring.''
Emily's mother laughed.''Let's try a bit harder.This is the original one..''

Emilly laughed at the memory.She loved singing and decided to try.She didn't know what song to sing so she just hummed something random as she walked in.

''Wow!A piano!''she cried.In front of her was the shinest,blackes piano Emily had ever seen.''Maybe somebody plays the piano here..?''She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

Female Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:42 am

Edan had been traveling about, as was normal for him, when he happened across a large mansion. Not being one to shy away from curiosity, he stepped inside and was immediately drawn to the cats. He had been laying on the floor, with an orange kitty resting on top of his head, when he heard someone else walk inside. Slowly he crawled like a worm towards the new arrival, the cat sliding down onto his back as he did so.

Once he could see the girl, he heard her mention the piano, his eyes glanced lazily around the room until they landed on the said object.

"Ah... I should have noticed that earlier." Edan mumbled monotonously to himself, before he took the cat in his arms and stood up. He looked at the girl for a moment, circling her like a vulture, then nodded his head. "Such luck to have come while I'm here." He drawled out, waving the kitty up and down as he spoke. "I suppose I could grace you with a performance." He said, as he sat down on the piano bench.

"Any requests?" He asked, glancing to her with his half-lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:59 am

Emily thought she heard mumbling, but she ignored it the first time.Her curisity got the best of her and she turned to see a boy with the cat's she saw earlier.

Requests?Oh, no she couldn't ask him.''I couldn't ask you to do that.But if you want, you can play.''She told him.She smiled and laughed.''I'm Emily, I moved in here about several days ago.''She told him.''And you are?''Emily asked, looking at the piano.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:31 am

Setting the cat down in his lap, Edan absently stroked it's fur as he listened to the girl talk. He gave a small, indifferent, hum when she decided not to request anything. It was just as well, there was a chance he wouldn't even know the song she'd pick. Though if that were the case he'd just make something up and call it good.

"Ah. Pleased to meet you." He replied blankly to her introduction, giving a slow bow of his head in her direction. He mentally logged the name Emily away, storing it in case he should ever run into her again. He looked up at her question, pausing as he was about to answer when he noticed she wasn't looking at him; but rather the piano. He blinked slowly, then shrugged. "This is Jim." He stated, pointing at the piano. He was silent for moment, before deciding that he should probably give his name as well. Or, at least something close to it. "And I'm Fantastically Loopy Undoubtedly a Fabulously Fantabulous Yoddler. You may call me Fluffy for short." He said, his voice and face remaining completely unchanged as he spoke, making it impossible to tell whether he was being serious or not.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Emily watched silently as the boy sroked the cat.''You're a cat person, aren't you?''she guessed, smiling at the cat.

Emily had to laugh.''Jim and you.Mr., uh, what was it now?''She laughed again.''You sure have a long name''She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:18 am

Edan stopped petting the feline in his lap at her question, he looked down at the cat, then slowly moved his head back to look at her. "No. I'm just a semi-normal human, I'm afraid. I think if I were a cat person, I would have ears or a tail." He drawled out, before picking the cat up and holding it in front of his face. "However, Tony here is a person cat. He changes into a real boy during the full moon." He said, making up a name for the cat just as he'd done for the piano. He had no idea what the feline's actual name was.

If he had been more expressive, Edan would have smirked at her light teasing. But, as he unfortunately was not, his lips merely did an odd twitch before returning to a straight line. "It's Fluffy, hard to remember, I know."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:13 am

Emily giggled.''A person that has ears and a tail?I think it suits you, since you seem laid-back.''

Emily paused.Wasn't the cat Jim?''A person cat?Wow.''Emily tried her hardest not to laugh.

''So, I suppose, your name is Fluffy?Haha~ I don't want to sound rude, but it sounds funny for a name.''Emily laughed.

This boy, 'Fluffy' seemed so laid-back.He didn't seem so expressive though.Oh, well.

She sat on the piano bench next to 'Fluffy' and began to play a song called The Nutcraker.She had pratically memorized it, but others think it's complicated.Her fingers were fast as she played and she closed her eyes, focusing.She smiled the entire time.The song was graceful, in Emily's opinion.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

((OOC: I'm so sorry for the late reply!))

"Laid back?" He echoed, staring at the ceiling. He seemed lost in thought for moment, before finishing his reply. "I must be rather amazing, if I'm able to pull of cat ears and a tail. I'd always thought them a more feminine quality. If I had them, and still appeared fully masculine... Yes, I must be amazing."

"It is mind blowing." He said at her playful act of awe. "It's not all that grand though. When he's in his human form, he mostly just goes fishing."

"I was named after a hamster." He replied simply, completely making it up. His parents had never even owned a hamster.

Edan blinked as she sat down next to him, not quite expecting the sudden movement. Nonetheless, he scooted over a little to allow her more room. He gave a slight nod of his head as he recognized the song she was playing, then shrugging he began playing it along with her. He stopped after a moment though, switching to diddling around with the tune of twinkle twinkle little star. He cleared with throat before opening his mouth.

"Twinkle, twinkle, you fat star. With your stench you can't be far. Up above the world so high, blocking out half the sky~" He sung, obviously tone deaf as his voice never raised or lowered from it's natural note.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:44 pm

[Naw.I'm sorry I'm late...]

''Amazing suits you.''She smiled.In her opinion, it fits for a person like him.On the other hand, maybe it didn't.Oh, well.

Emily tried not to laugh, but failed and giggled.''Hamster?Are you sure??''She said, looking at him curiously.

Emily laughed.''That's not from what I heard of the song.But, oh, well.''She smiled.
The song sounded very funny to her, so she tried to hold back giggles as much as possible as 'Fluffy' sang.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:13 pm

"Why thank you." Edan said, giving the girl a waist deep bow. "I do try."

He stared at her for a moment. "You don't believe me?" He asked, amazingly changing his expression as he raised one of his eyebrows. He played few low notes on the piano that conveyed a sense of despair in their deep resonating song. "That hurts. You've wounded me to the very core, Emily. I don't know if I'll ever recover." He droned, placing a hand to his heart in mock pain.

"It's a slightly different arrangement." He said, waving a hand indifferently. "The lyrics are based on a true story though, a rather sad one really." He added, almost as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Even though he was laid back, he certainly was polite.Usually, all the boys she met in her old town were disgusting and loud.He was clearly the opposite.''I can see that you do.Thank you~''Emily smiled, her bright eyes twinkling like always.

Emily giggled.''If it hurts so much, than I take it back.''Emily managed a tiny smile.

She frowned a bit.''A sad and true story.. do you happen to know it?''Emily asked, trying her hardest to smile so he wouldn't feel bad, or anything. Only a small smile amerged on her face.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 am

"I'm glad to see that my efforts to be as amazing as I am are deserving of gratitude." Edan said in reply to her thanks. He absently thought that her constant smile and overall happy demeanor were rather... what was the word? Cute, maybe? Well, whatever it was, if he had been blessed with a younger sister; he hoped she would have been similar to Emily. It would have made home life a lot better if there had been someone to lighten it up. "I suppose the world would be rather bleak without my sparkling personality." He added, giving the closet thing to a smile he could manage.

"Excellent." He said, giving a nod of his head in approval. "I think my broken heart is beginning to mend."

There was a brief flicker of mischievousness that lite up his eyes, before his expression turned back to its completely neutral state. "Why yes, of course. It all started a long time ago... on a farm." He paused, looking Emily in the eyes. "Do you want to hear it?" He asked, face still blank as he tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm

''I guess your right.The world needs diffrent kinds of people.''Emily looked at him, trying not to giggle.

''Oh, really? Then you'll get better really soon.'' Emily managed a smile, her eyes looking at him happily.Emily was always happy to see people cheer up when they were down.This was an exception.

''A... farm?This sounds interesting.Yes, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear it.''Emily frowned a little, preparing for the worst.What would he say?
Back to top Go down
KuraiYume
KuraiYume

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 am

Edan nodded his head in agreement. "If we were all the same, life would be like a jar of uncolored jellybeans: boring and positively bleak."

"I suppose so." He replied lightly, giving a slow blink of his eyes. "My recovery rate is impressive, if I do say so myself. Other people would have been on the ground drowning in a pool of their own tears by now."

"It all started on what seemed like an ordinary Tuesday." He began, voice quieting slightly for dramatic effect. "A simple farmer went out to his chicken coop to collect some eggs, but he was surprised to find an unnatural egg in with the normal ones. This odd egg was large, and gleamed a bluish black. The farmer took it inside his small home to further investigate. However, as he was shinning a flashlight at it to try and see inside, the egg began to shake." Edan paused for a moment, idly wishing he had some water to quench his thirst, before he continued.

"The farmer stepped away from the egg as it shook more and more violently, until-" He placed his hands under the cat's arms, making its paws stick straight out in the air. "Boom!" He tossed the cat lightly onto Emily's lap. "The egg exploded open, revealing a giant iguana. The farmer stared in shock, his mind already thinking about how much money he could make off the huge reptile. But then, out of no where, the iguana sprouted wings and flew away. Higher and higher into the sky, until it became a fat star in the heavens."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Emily smiled, thinking that would be very true.Still, everyone had something unique inside of them.At the least, we weren't jellybeans.Emily giggled at the thought.

Emily nodded. He didn't seem like the type to lie, at least not to her.

Emily sat still, listening very closely.When he gently tossed the cat, she was surprised for a moment that she didn't move.She was fine in a second and started stroking the cat's fur.

After he had finished telling the story, she smiled. ''A giant iguana... wow.''She giggled, looking at him.

Emily was fascinated.The story seemed like a fairy tale, but once again hedidn't seem like the type to lie. She began to wonder how a iguana could grow wings, and she was lost in thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]   The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Music[Emily and Edan Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1