AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Magina's boots softly hit the ground making a tmp noise. She held onto her curved gerudo sword inone hand and her dagger in the other. She was walking aimlessly through some woods just outside of hyrule.
Magina sensed the darkness growing closed. The air was sour the ground was dry and the auras full of hate. She chewed quietly on a peice of salted char she hadn't finished with her diner.

The sun began to set and the woods filled with dArkness. Magina held her breath for a few heart beats as she stood in the pitch-black. She felt lonely...but then she always does. Magina looked around the darkness.

"what I felt... It doesn't have to be twin rova or Gannon... It could be a twill border as well." she sighed as she let her head droop. She defeated for letting these thoughts turn into words. Magina had been determend to get to the source of these feelings she was getting...but is to scared to go any further.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Tue May 17, 2011 2:22 am

[YAY It's time to RP.]

Jamie was flying faster.She was flying today for no reason.Just to explore.The fairy soon saw a girl with a sword.She giggled as she snuck up behind her.Jamie's soft green light around her was a sign that she was nearby, but since she was behind her the girl didn't notice.''Hi!''Jamie greeted the girl, fluttering to the front of the girl so she could see her.The fairy twirled around.She stopped then giggled, still in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Tue May 17, 2011 1:02 pm

(are you a fountain fairy field fairy or forest fairy-the hey look listen fairys-)

Magina swung her sword as if she was about to go to battle only to find a fairy. Magina couldn't help but smile at the little fairy. "My name is Magina Telithna. A proud member of the gerudo ancestors." she said as she watched the fairy fly around giggling.

"Would you get mad if I caught you and kept you in a boddle?" Magina ask pulling a small see through bottle out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

[Jamie's a Forest fairy. I'm gonna put that on her profile.]

For a second Jamie watched a bit terrified but for some reason happy when the girl swund out her sword.''Stop!I'm just a Fairy.''she said giggling.

''Magina?Gerudo?Oh, I think I've heard of you.Maybe.''Jamie smiled.The fairy's soft green light was pretty and always made it able for Jamie to see in the dark-Like today.

''Bottle?No, as long as you're nice and won't hurt me.''Jamie said.''You can catch me.I don't mind.''She said again, staying perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 am

Ruyo had been waiting behind some trees ease dropping on the two

"hehe, sorry little fairy but your mine, you'll come in handy on my journey." Ruyo said to himself preparing an open bottle.

Ruyo Jumped out of the foliage making an attempt to catch the fairy.

"HA, Your mine now!!!" Ruyo continued...

[Btw sorry bout my characters attitude that's just the way he is >w< ]
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Wed May 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Magina acted fast. She gave a swinging jump kick to the guy and crashed him to the ground with that kick holding him still with her foot. "I saw her first now...lets not be selfish!" she said as she removed her foot and ran over to the fairy.

Magina put the fairy softly in the bottle and closed the lid just so she could still breath. "Now if you want her we will have to share...for I have caught her and she is mine now1" Magina said.

She thought for a minute and made an exeption for this guy. "Okay I normaly hate sharing but I suppose for you I could share her!" she spat out with a look of disgust on her face.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Jamie giggled.Her fast wings flew her out of the sudden man's sneak attempt.She stayed still, watching the man and not noticing Magina captured her.For a moment she was surprised.''Oh, it's just you.''She smiled.Jamie landed in the bottle safely and pressed her tiny hands on the glass.''Wow!Everything looks shiny in here.''She laughed.

Jamie listened as Magina and the boy argued over who could have her.Jamie knew that she shouldn't speak, for right now wasn't the best moment.
When Magina mentioned that the man could share her along with a disgusted face, Jamie said nothing, but with a blank stare, she continued to look out of the glass, her tiny hands pressed against it.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 am

"Ha, You're fast! Sorry but I don't share Babe! Of course I couldn't care less a fairy's a fairy and I can always find another." Ruyo said picking himself up off the ground.

Ruyo straightened his back and swung his arms stretching them out.

"Hm, You Gerudo are sly people I'd expect nothing else and yet-I'm almost overcome with a feeling of trust, well what do you say join me and your bound to run into some treasure! after all the gerudo's are a greedy tribe aren't they?" Ruyo said with a overconfident grin.

[once again sorry, if he's too much of a jerk I can change his personality lol]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 am

[Lolz, Naw.That's ok.]

Jamie was still watching Magina and the man.''Hey you!Do you work for Gannondorf!?''Jamie yelled out of nowhere.*

''If you don't, why are you attacking us?''Jamie asked.

[*Jamie never learns XD]
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 19, 2011 2:06 am

Magina thought for a moment then became furious "How dare you?!" She said growlinmg at the man. "You are talking of my family...but I see you are well informed...indeed we are people who love shinys...so I will give it some thought." Magina said as she twirled her hair in her fingers.

Magina came closer to the man then smacked him. "I thought about it...if you are for the good then yes...for the bd then hell no!!" She said.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 am

Jamie felt terrible when Magina started yelling about her family, even though it wasm't her fault.

Jamie's hands were still pressed against the glass as she said. ''Yeah.Are you evil?!''

Jamie watched blankly as Magina slapped the man.''Well?!Are you?!''She cried after a bit.

[wimpy :C]
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 1:02 am

"Hmph, In case you haven't noticed..." Ruyo said picking up his sash showing the triforce symbol on his sash."This is the Hylian crest, I'm a soldier with nothing but pure intentions!My name is Ruyo Katuge the son of the great soldier, Hairo Katuge!" Ruyo said with a completely new attitude.

Ruyo's eyes changed they seemed almost possessed with pride not in a cocky way but in an admirable way his father was his hero and he could never joke about that.

"In other words I respect my place of authority so yes, I'm good of course that all depends on your intention your far from home gerudo... why are you here?" Ruyo asked in a honest tone.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 1:42 am

''Oh, then you're good right?''Jamie guessed.

''Sorry about yelling earlier.My name is Jamie, it's nice to meet you.''Jamie smiled.

Jamie didn't know who Hairo was, so her curiousity got the best of her and she asked Ruyo.''I'm sorry.I've never heard of Hairo the great soldier.But from you, I can tell he was strong.''Jamie said.

Jamie remembered Princess Zelda and said,''Hey Ruyo.Do you happen to know Princess Zelda?''
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 1:45 am

Rasava watched from the shadows. There seemed to be quite a lot of presumptions being thrown around at the young lady. Of course, the relation between the Gerudo and the one called Gannondorf. However, he found it rather detestable that one who was so wrapped up in themselves would make the young woman cry out.

"You are not worthy to bear that crest." his voice spoke out, seemingly to echo from the shadows. He himself couldn't be seen as he was melded into the shadows themselves. "So quick to judge, so haughty and blind. You are anything but pure." his voice echoed before he came out from the shadows. He was dressed in white and gold armor, while two swords were strapped to his back. Upon the back of his right hand was the symbol of the Triforce. Two of the triangles were hollow, and the third, the one where the Triforce of Courage rested in the triadic symbol, was filled. The symbol itself was gold in appearance.

"Now then, I think you owe this lady an appology, don't you?" he spoke in a calm yet commanding tone of voice, his piercing yellow eyes gazing at the hyrulian knight.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 1:55 am

Jamie heard a voice from above.What was happening?She glaced up, but she couldn't see anything because the lid was above her.''Argh.I can't see.''She said aloud.

A what looked like a Twili emerged.Jamie had studied before since she was a friend of Zelda's.Wait.T-the Triforce?!No way!!!Jamie didn't want to make the man angry, so she just decided to greet him.She suddenly realized that the man was talking to Ruyo.Hm..Oh, well.It was none of her concern.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 am

"Hairo was my father he fought in many hylian wars and even helped in the vanquishing of ganon, He was the best Knight ever but of course he's passed away... but his legend carries on!" Ruyo said happy that Jamie asked that question.

Ruyo heard noises coming from the shadows and clutched onto his Spear.

"....hmm, i wonder..." Ruyo whispered looking into the woods...

Rasava appeared and told Ruyo to apologize.

"Who are you to tell me what I'm not worthy of! if it were not for that triforce I would've mistaken you for a creature of the shadows! besides I have all the right to have anger towards the gerudo tribe after all, it's their kind that nearly destroyed our kingdom what's your excuse foreigner!?" Ruyo shouted holding his spear up in a ready-for-combat position.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 am

Rasava smirked. "Her people...tell me, are there no thieves among Hyrulians? Do you honestly believe each and every person is exactly alike just because of birth and race? How pathetic." He spoke in almost a mocking manner. "And who is to saw I am not a creature of the shadows? You light lovers seem to be so uptight and judgmental. You prize your order at the cost of freedom, no matter who you hurt in the process. Take that fairy for example. You think she'll live long in an air-tight container?" Rasava spoke, glancing over to the glass container.

"This Triforce chose me for a reason, and that reason is to end the life of the one common enemy that the people of the light and the people of the twilight share, one who has caused both of our worlds suffering immeasurable. The one you call Ganon. But if you truly want to throw your life away, then feel free to attack me." he spoke before drawing his twin blades.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Magina felt selfish. She opened up the glass jar and set it down with a frown on her face. Magina looked at the twili and smiled. "Wise i see...your abre the mark of hyrulians...yet...you are not of the...." she said.

Magina then turned to Ryou. "Well it just so happenes I myself am of the hyrule gaurds as well!" She said lifting up the end of her split dress and showing a gaurder with the symbol attatched to it. "So you have no right...it wasnt me...it was my ancestors...and we were being loyal...to our...leader......" Magina trailed off.

"Im Magina Telithna...lost member of the proud Gerudo tribe!" Magina said holding out ehr hand for any of themto shake.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Magina set the bottle down and opened it, so Jamie could be free.She flew around, giggling.The feeling of flying...it felt nice.Jamie flew next to Magina, since she started to become attached to her.She giggled as she flew aroung her.Jamie soon stopped and was next to Magina.

''I'm Jamie.It's nice to meet you.''She smiled.If everyone else was introducing themselves, why shoudn't she?
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Sat May 21, 2011 3:24 am

Ruyo held out his spear and dropped it.

"...there, I have nothing against you... I've dropped my weapon that's MY sign of respect." Ruyo said facing Rasava.

Ruyo shook hands with Magina

"sorry I reacted the way I did, It wasn't to offend you I've just been told to not trust you... It's one of the things they taught you becoming a soldier, But, I guess I didn't even give you a chance so yeah... and Twili the only reason I'm trusting you is because of that emblem, I still don't know about you." Ruyo said.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Magina puffed out her cheeks and drew her hand back after she finished shaking his hand. She looked at the fairy and smiled. "So I see you trust me then?" She asked as she held out her hand for the fairy to sit on.

Magina looked at the twili. "I have one question...what are you doing herer..." Magina paused then looked at ruyo and smiled. "You have a better excuse of being in theese woods." Magina said. She looked back to the Twili now. "I only came here cause I sensed something...I had the strangest feelings...it felt...evil and dark." Magina said shaking slightly but shook her head making the frights go away.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Tue May 24, 2011 12:22 am

Hyrule-- located in Hyrule fields for...well....ever. Hyrule castle-located within Hyrule for...well...ever. Deep inside the Hyrulian castle walls, the young princess Eeva was dreaming. In her dream, she was standing in a field surrounded by darkness. There was no sound, no wind, just nothingness that wen on forever. However, in the distance stood a young....man? Or was it a woman? It was hard to tell because the person had their back turned towards her. Wanting to know more about this person, the princess started running towards him/her. However, it seemed no matter how much she ran, the person was getting farther and farther away. Eeva ran faster, and the darkness chased her. It was reaching towards her, calling out her name in an inhuman dark whisper. Eeva lost her footing, and the darkness began to consume her. She reached her hand out to the person, trying to call out for help but couldn't. Slowly, the person began to turn around, and before she could catch their face, the darkness consumed her.

Princess Eeva's eyes shot open and she shot right up in her bed. Her blond hair was matted to her back and face, her skin and clothes soaked with sweat. Another dream. Another horrible dream. Eeva had been getting more and more dreams latley, which was somewhat strange in itself. But what was even more strange was the fact that it had been a reoccurring dream--something that rarely happened unless something big was about to happen. For the fear she would fall asleep again, Eeva got out of her bed and stride to her court yard. She always went to her court yard to think. As she walked by the guards, each one of them addressed her by her name and nodded their heads in respect. Eeva paid them no heed. She was disturbed, and she needed answers.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Tue May 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Maileen was panting and weezing by the time she made it to the hyrule castle. She had ran all the way across hyrule feild being that her horse kicked her off when a monster smacked it.
Maileen moved over to the gaurds who stood calmly infront of the gate like doors. She smiled and greeted them with a simple hello. The gaurds took a step closer and began to scold her telling her to go away. Maileen frowned. She pulled out her old sword and her sheild. She explained how she came to see the princess and wanted to help defeat the dark force. the gaurds laughed.

"Oh so you are going to make fun of someone who has the triforce?" She said showing her left hand. The two faded out triforce bits were really hard to see but the other bit was plain as day. The gaurds looked at eachother then laughed. "That could be painted on!" One said.

Maileen ran away furious. She circled to the other side of the castle where a small passage way was. She moved the big rock out of the way with a big grunt. Maileen panted as she moved through the small tunel and found herself inside a broomcloset. she ran out of the closet and noticed she was in the hallways near the courtyard. Maileen moved slowly and quietly.
Maileen finally was rounding a corner to get into the courtyard when she saw the princess herself elegantly walking to the very place. Maileen couldnt help but be stunned by the princess`s beauty. Maileen fixed ehr hair and put her sword away but held her sheild out infront of her hand with the triforce. She rounded the corner finally and smiled. she bowed and fliped her hand out. "Good day princess...sorry for the breaking and entering...I must speak with you though!" she smiled.

(ugh got straight to the point like some of the first games X3)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 am

Eeva was in the middle of a thought when a young girl with short hair like a man--a few years younger than her--crawled in though a small hole in the wall. The princess's eyes widened with surprise. She was more confused then shocked to see a strange person in her hidden court yard. The girl greeted her, and requested an audience with her. Eeva responded with a small nod of the head and went over to the tiny window that had a view of the throne room. This person seemed....slightly familiar. Like she had seen her somewhere before. Eeva couldn't quite put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 pm

"It was probably a Twilight Portal you sensed. While we are certainly not evil, I can see why you'd confuse it for evil. After all, dark is an afont to most light lovers as light is to dark However, my reason for being in the forest is that I am on my way to learn more about my enemy, namely the one known as Ganon. He has caused a great disturbance in Twilight. His power is a blight I intend to get rid of. And once he's dealt with, I can deal with the one he empowered to restore harmony in my world." he spoke in response to the woman.

"So since your people were his allies and hyrulians have been long troubled by him, perhaps you two can fill me in on everything you know about this cursed man." he spoke in a calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Hyrule (rp)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next