AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 12:11 am

Magina sighed. She shifted her position and looked at the Twili. "Well...gannon and twin rova work togetehr to destroy light and rule over the entire world...bring it into dark madness and anger...." Magina took a deap breath.

"Ganon is rightfull leader of the gerudo for every hundred years a male of the female only tribe is born...and he is the rightfull leader. But he isnt pleased with ruling over just the gerudo.... Legend has it...way way back befor the great flood...there was a time split and now there are two time demensions...because the young hero that goes by the name Link in the storys used the ocarina of time to go into the future and then back into the past."

Magina then looked at the human. " Twinrova have been bringing him back everytime...ganon dwarf. Only so they may turn him into the pig like beast...the full ganon1" Magina said now turning back to the twili. "He has been coming back again and again eather being reborn or waking from a long slumber of stone." Magina said.

She finished her story with a small smile. "I suppose if all of my kind were wiped out eh wouldnt come back!" she said laughing.

-------------------------------------------------

Maileen followed. "It is an honor to be apon someone of your ebauty...but I havnt come here to set anything up!" she said standing next to her. "I came to ask a few favors of you...I hear you are pretty much Zelda...and I have been told I am pretty much a girl link1" she said removing the sheild and showing the triforce. "Sure Ima girl and your a girl...but then again zelda and link never got together...." She said softly. "Otherwise there would be a long line of inbreeding!" she laughed.

"Now...you are of great wisdom...but you can not speak...so perhaps if you wrote down what you know and I told you what I know we could figure out what must be done to stop the growing of darkness!"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Eeva's face wrinkled with confusion. What was this girl going on about? By what evidence did she have that she was Zelda and herself Link? She was not the Princess Zelda, or if she was, there was no way for sure to know. Rumors and truth were completely two different things, after all. However, it could not be mistaken that this girl bore the triforce of courage--be her the ancient hero or not.

The girl's blabbering then went to the subject of the growing darkness. Eeva shuddered, for she had seen this same darkness in her dreams. The girl had a reasonable request, however not one Eeva could fulfill, for she knew only as much as perhaps this girl did about Gannon and the darkness. Eeva sighed, and looked at the girl apologetically, for even if she wanted to share information, she could not. In fear her gift would be discovered by evil people, all of the tutors had taught her how to read, but not how to wright. And although she could learn, Eeva herself had also thought it for the best to not learn how to wright.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Maileen looked puzzeled. "either you dont believe me or you cant help me...." she said taking a step back. "Perhaps sign langauge?" She suggested as she moved her hands a little.

Maileen stood slanted to the left and frowned. "The darkness is growing faster and faster...we need to do something!" She said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 11:22 pm

[I'm back!Sorry for replying late....]

Jamie felt as if she shou;dn't be involved in this, so she decided to leave to see Princess Zelda, or whoever took her place.Maybe they were moce and pretty, like her.''I have to go now.Goodbye, Magina and Ruyo.I'll see you soon!''She called as she left.

As Jamie arrived at a good view of the kingdom, she looked over it to find the Hyrule Castle.Being way high up gave her a great view actually, so she found it in four seconds.''Oh, there it is!''She called as she started to go down.''If somebody did take Zelda's place, I hope they'll play with me.''She sai aloud.

She flew faster, hoping she wouldn't be late.Wait.How could she be late?She didn't tell them what time she'd be there.Jamie sighed.Oh, well...She thought.

Arriving in curousity, she looked around.She spotted two gaurds by the gate.Giggling, she flew past them.They both looked up, but they were too late.Arriving on the other side, Jamie peeked to see what they would say.

''Did you just hear something.''One of them asked.The other shrugged.Jamie was trying her hardest not to laugh aloud.

She flew to a gaurd, since she couldn't remember where the Princess's room was.''Excuse me, but do you know where the princess' room is?''

The gaurd looked up in surprise.''P-Princess Eeva's room is o-over there.''He said pointing.''Okay, thanks Mr.!'' She called.

She soon arrived to where she was supposed to be.Jamie peeked to see a beautiful princess talking to a girl Link.Jamie flew to a nearby tree and sat on the very tip, watching.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Eeva's eyes widened a little. She had been taught sign language as a child, but it was used more as a code then a way of communication. It was somewhat rare people knew it, if only a little. Eeva began to move her hands in certain symbols and positions. "I'm sorry." she said. "I cannot help you, for I only know as much as you might." Eeva paused, and looked over to a tree hovering outside her courtyard, and gave a small nod her her head.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Maileen nodded. "I see...can you though...hmm...if you are zelda then you must be able to see it in your dreams?" she asked. "If not we...we could have to find a way to awaken the ages...or maybe talk to the trhee gods...maybe we can ask the other races for help?" she asked as she followed eevas eyes and looked into the tree.

"I wonder what you are looking at...must be noothing...hmmm...I know!" Maileen pretty much yelled this out. "We could contact a great fairy...or the queen of fairys!!! Or we could even talk to the remaining gerudos...or...or some of the elderly gorons or ritos...they surley know1" she said making a fist and slaming it into her other hand. "so are you with me?...Or maybe you should stay here where it is safer...I dont know...you could come...but you could stay!" she said thinking this over.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 27, 2011 12:36 am

Whoever this girl was, she was more then determined to figure things out and stop them before it was too late. It seemed silly, but at the same time if someone didn't do something then everything would fall apart. Eeva felt this sudden impulse to go along with the girl. She had never been out of the castle before, and what she had read about in the library she had always dreamed of seeing. Eeva thought this over. "Very well." she said. "I will go with you, but under a few conditions.." Eeva paused, then continued. "First, I will go under a guise of a mute hyrulian girl by the name of Eira, no one must know who I am. Second, only you and I will communicate through our hands and only in private. Third, I keep special diary with me wherever I go, you must under no circumstances read it. I'll be back, please meet me outside the city at nightfall."

Eeva turned from her court yard swept passed the confused guards and into her room. Why was she doing this? Why did she feel a sudden need to go on an adventure? Was it foolishness? Was it the longing to explore the outside world? The impulse to learn and the help stop the darkness which had consumed her every night inside her dreams? Or was it something deeper then that? Eeva would wait until it became dark, and then she would sneak out and go with this familiar looking person. But why were they familiar? This was something Eeva wished to find out on her own.

((is it ok if I post a pic of Eira under Eeva's profile?))
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 27, 2011 12:46 am

(of course you can post a pic X3)

Maileen nodded. She moved slowly. she decided to buy some supplies and a horse maybe intown with the money her parents gave her.

Maileen had bought a black horse wich she named requiem. She bought food and supplies. She waited now outside the city waiting. she had everything ready. she had even bought a small tent for them.
she waited silently as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Jamie continued to watch the conversation, not making a sound.Should she help?She decided to come at nightfall to watch.In the mean time, she might as well meet one of them.The Princess didn't want to be disturbed after that, so she decided to meet the girl Link.Jamie giggled.''There's so many look-alikes in this town...''She said aloud as she flew away.

Jamie found herself at the market, browsing.Nothing seemed to interest her.She left, disapointed.Jamie looked around to see what she could find.People walking by so much didn't help.

The sky soon got dark, and imnmediantly Jamie flew back to the castke at the same place, just not in the tree.She flew to the Princess' window, setting on the ledge.Waiting to see what would happen, she kicked her feet back and forth, her yellow eyes on the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Hyrule (rp)   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Hyrule (rp)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: