Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL introduction

Go down 
+5
Kritten
Dimearl
Andres
clairexcliff
gorm135
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gorm135
gorm135

Male Number of posts : 23
Roleplay Name : Gorm, minus the 135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:44 am

Ok, this is a real introduction. Ignore the hacking post made by "me".
Hello, my name is Logan
I am 16 and 6'2. Pretty decent build, work out lots.
I have glasses, usualy wear whatever is around, outward appearance isn't big for me.
I play guitar and sing somewhat, not entirely the greatest singer. Was part of 3 bands, but they dissolved or I moved away.
I am just now starting to get into harvest moon, never started it until rather recently.
Kitty got me onto both the game series and this website. Plus, we are dating.
Outside of guitar, I do play other video games. I own a PS3, Wii that needs fixing, 3DS, and a computer that has emulators for every other console out there.
I have 3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 birds, and 7 degus.
I move around an insane amount, though I hope to stay in my current city until college where I am leaving here ASAP.
I am happy to be a part of this website, and will be happy to have friends with all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : REAL introduction Cliffnov

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am

Seems to be a detailed introduction XD
anyways, I'm Amando and will also be glad to be friends with you :DD
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:08 pm

hi, nice to meet you twice.
Back to top Go down
gorm135
gorm135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Yay! Hi there you two, it'll be nice to be friends with you. Yeah, this was a big intro, got carried away XD I'm happy to meet you people!
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

Female Number of posts : 52
Roleplay Name : Skyler Todd

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:30 pm

WELL, Since you spent your time writing your intro, I'll reply to you in a large way too. xP
--

Hey Logan! Call me Dime.
D: But, I have to say, already beat you to kitty ;D She's my Wifey~ haha, na jk... But really you and me are gonna have it out later >.>
I'm 16 also, annnd your tall D:
I think glasses are cool, especially those square ones.
I'm kinda a newbie to Harvest Moon too. Rune Factory was my first XD
Ah PS3, the console my brother plays COD on all day. =.=
That's alot of pets 0.0 and Awww, Degus~<33
/; Moving is no fun. The longest I've live in one town I think maybe 4 years? I think. I just moved to my new town in January, so I hope to stay here in till it's time for collage too.
It's cool meeting new people though.

Hmmm, Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope to get to know you better later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dimearl
gorm135
gorm135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:27 am

Hello Dime, call me either Logan or Gorm, whatever you prefer.
Lol, if she's your wifey, you my friend just got cheated on XD better call in the cheaters squad.
Lol, thanks, I am rather tall.
I wish I had square glasses for the sake of owning them, they be cool.
RF3 is the only game I've played, Kitty loaned it to me. I am now trying to gain monetary funds to buy my own game.
I can't stand COD, so no worries about that =P
Lol, we have an insane amount of pets, cleanup is never fun -.-
I've moved 9 times in 9 years,, though its usually been in the same state of washington. I am in ______ now (not going to tell since you might try and kill me for kitty) scratch
I am looking forward to getting to know you as well =D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : REAL introduction Badge

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:23 am

I cheat on a lot of people. Just ask my language arts group, since I betrayed them first semester and joined a new one. It's only because I'm that lovable.

Oh, Loki~ I've sort of already gave away my location a bit by saying that I hate all the cheese-head idiots and the cold. So now you've got to fight Dime now. 8D
Back to top Go down
gorm135
gorm135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:56 am

Mm,I've never seen that post, so I didn know about that. Well, looks like it's a duel then. Fight to the death with rusty spoons
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:19 am

I'll call you Gorm, since it's your internet name. My name is Bethany, but I stick with Dime.
*O* I'm your friend already? Heck yes! XD
And, nope, no need to call in Cheaters squad, for I have 4 other Wives who make me a sandwiches ;D
Kitty knows this. So, we don't mind sharing each other. Has she told you that I wear the pants?
Do you wear the pants? Question
Yes, I know where you guys live, but don't worry, I won't go looking for you.... maybe...
That's alot of moving DX sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
gorm135
gorm135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:24 am

What a coincidence! Kitty makes me sandwitches also, isn't hat right kitty? XD
aye, tons o moving, but I'm used to it.
Plus, bring it on >=.=<
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : REAL introduction Badge

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:58 pm

NOOOOOO! NOT THE SANDWICH THING! D:
I hate you Loki.

Yes, Dime wears the pants. But I wear them in my relationship with Logan, right? ^^
Back to top Go down
gorm135
gorm135

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Need I even reply?
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Ah yes, but between you and me, don't you think Kitty needs some work on her mayonnaise spreading?
XD And don't worry, it's already on >;D

8"D Ah, the Pants.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:57 pm

:O The...pants?I don't want wanna know. XD

Anyway, I'm (32)Melody.Nice to meetcha~

mayonnaise spreading...?Oh, wow.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : REAL introduction Esaward

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi, Logan. Very Happy I'm Alyssa. As I said on the OTHER thread. And here is my more appropriate introduction - better late than never.

I'm sixteen, as well. I live in Florida. I've been a member here almost as long as Kitty and I'm the co-owner of HD. I've lived in the same house my entire life. I am a musical theatre fanatic and I sing and play the guitar. I feel it necessary to tell you that Kitty is my wife, although that arrangement is on-again-off-again quite often... xD

I kid I kid. Anywho. Welcome to HD, I'm sure I'll see you around, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
gamergal98
gamergal98

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Tanya Winipeg

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hi... I'm VERY new...   REAL introduction EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Um, hello. I'm gamergal, but you may call me either gamer or gal. I have a faniction account, I like many weird pairings on there. Look at my fanfiction profile and you'll see. I have a puppy named Echo, and he enoys biting... pretty much anything. I like Harvest Moon, and my favorite one so far is Tale of Two Towns. Not saying why! But... If you're curious, go to my profile! (Go on, you know you're curious)
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:15 am

Wazup! I'm LatteCurlz, called Latte around these parts (sometimes I'm called Oreo cuz of my ethnicity XD). Oh and I hope that avatar of yours means that you're a DBZ fan...cuz that'd be awesome. You have an insane amount of pets so I think that's pretty &gt;&gt;Quack&lt;&lt; awesome. And you seem to be a hardcore gamer (which means you and me should get along just fine! Very Happy). Really awesome to meet you and I hope to see you around sometime!
~Welcome to HD Mr. Gamer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Sponsored content

REAL introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL introduction   REAL introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

REAL introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: