Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Movies~~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Anime Movies~~~ Cliffnov

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 am

Hey Guys! I was just wondering..what is your fave ANIME Movie?
I just watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and although it was my first..I can totally say that it is NOW my fave anime movie Very Happy I just love the plot.!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Anime Movies~~~ Badge

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am

I SAW IT THE DAY IT CAME TO ENGLISH SUBS. ♥

Isn't it simply amazing?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:52 am

It was EPIC Very Happy I loved the part where Kyon saw Haruhi with Itsuki and the two don't remember him at all..
actually, I saw it first with japanese language only..and It just gave me a headache. so I search for Youtube about it and I found some with subs.

I wonder when it will get a dubbed version?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 am

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! -crys- you be spoiling it for me!!!!

well...I guess the first one I saw was pokemon...or maybe it was digimon...then again it could have been the hamtaro rainbow rescue movie x# but honestly besidesthehamtaroone-W- I dont really like those ones. If it counts its finalfantasy advent children X3...is my faveorite! <3 kadaj!!! -finalfangirl cry-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 am

Well...Final Fantasy Advent Children VII also was pretty good although I didn't finished it.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

I watched it about 5 times when my mom rented it from netflix for me for my birthday! It was long but I watched it two times in japanese with english subtitles and three in english X3. But then my mom ahd me send it back...and when I found out the mail had already come it was tempting to just take back the movie with me...instead in the mail came the spirit with in final fantasy movie which my little brotehr enjoyed...I hated it x.x
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 3

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Anime movies... hehe Suprised at the ones listed already.

Voices of a Distant Star: 24 minutes long and one of the best films I've ever seen in my entire life.

5 Centimeters Per Second: Same director as the one above, film is cut into three parts, each at different times in the main character's life.

Slide Show for 5 Centimeter's some spoilers though no diolog and only still images and Sound Track music from the film... showing off the films beauty.

The Sky Crawlers: Directed by Mamoru Oshii though I do not like his other films too much this one had a story which they did not through out at you and you had to pick clues throughout the film to find the real story in the background of the events that you only see as a passive observer. Took me multipal viewings just to catch all the clues and find the sad tale behind one of the main character's past. Nice part the character you see the story through is not actually the person the story is focused around.

Very beginning of the film with music which was not intended to be on this scene this was a promo advert for the film. Clip has animated blood at one point so keep the kids out of the room. hehe

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time: I really enjoyed this film, your typical school girl with some weird make her life different than anyone else story plot though a very nice one personally, I dislike most films like that. Beautifully animated, music was top knotch, and the characters were wonderful. Selfishness plays a big part of the story in this film. hehe

Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counter Attack: gosh long titles everywhere. This closed the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series original story line... took them long enough though it was an epic climax and it's easily one of my favorite films of all times. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Movies~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Movies~~~   Anime Movies~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Movies~~~
Page 1 of 1