Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Jordan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Meet Jordan! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Jordan!   Meet Jordan! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

Full Name:Jordan Summerfield
Nicknames: Not really any.
Birthday: Summer 23rd
Appearance:

- Height:5'9
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair: Straight, black hair kept at pretty short length.
- Clothing: Jordan usually wears boyish clothes that doesn't really compliment her figure. She dresses so mannish, she looks like one if you don't look too hard.
- Pictures:
Spoiler:

Biography:Since birth, Jordan's father greatly resented the fact that she was not born a boy and subsequently he treated her badly in her early life. To counter his temper, Jordan did all she could to prove that she was in fact a boy underneath her femininity. Finally when her father was going to force her hand in marriage to a man much older than her to pay off his debts, her mother helped Jordan flee from home. Because of her past, she doesn't open up much and dresses very masculine.

Family: A father who resents her, two older sisters, a brother who is in a wheelchair, and a mother who only wanted her to be happy.

-Character Personality Pros: She is a hard worker, and she does what she is told. She is kind and responsible. She is very trustworthy.

-Character Personality Flaws: She tries to make everybody happy, even if it hurts her. Jordan always beats herself up for everything that goes wrong not only in her life, but in the lives of the people around her. She doesn't really have faith in the world anymore and has a pessimistic outlook on life.

-Likes: She secretly likes really girly things such as Jewelry and frills. Along with pastries and candy.

-Dislikes: She hates spicy foods, seafood, and despises alcohol. She also doesn't like Thunderstorms.

-Extra Information: Because her father was a Farmer, she tends to stay away from farms and people who work on them. She fears that they are all as stern and cruel as him, or even worse, they know him and will inform him where she is. She is also quite a romantic and a dreamer despite her pessimism.

Harvest World Dream Job: A teacher or a nurse. Something where she can help someone.

Last edited by RainbowMilly on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Meet Jordan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Jordan!   Meet Jordan! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am

Jordan's Journal

Heart Events
Meet Jordan! ThpurpleGabe-I met the "good doctor" today. Smoking! Of all things! Sure was different. He didn't--doctor me. That's a nice breath of fresh air. Metaphorically, of course. I could hardly breathe. Nevertheless, he was interesting to talk to. Made my brain hurt. But it was fun. If I ever get sick, I'll be sure to go to him.

Friendship Events
Meet Jordan! Thpurple Emily- What an odd girl, she's so kind. She can be upside down for a long time! She likes cookies.

Special Events

Other Events
Emily- Decided to finally take up Emily's offer to visit. I forgot the cookies, though. It was lovely nonetheless. We went on a picnic and had ourselves a lovely time. She showed me her dog and I met her sister. So cute. It's a bit odd to have her raise a child at such an age, but she seems to be doing well for herself. I feel like I have a friend in her. A friend who likes cookies a lot.

Gabe-I felt horrid today. Still do, actually. It turned into "let's tell Jordan about the dangers of tetanus and not going to check up" after school special, but it was still nice to get out and interact with people. I got my first shot and some sort of medicine to ease the flu symptoms. Maybe I should make medicine myself, like herbal stuff and whatnot. It must not be that hard. Making a garden and making remedies. Maybe I could finally feel pride in my home with a few plants around.

Meet Jordan! Thpurple
Meet Jordan! Thorange
Meet Jordan! Thblue
Meet Jordan! Brown
Meet Jordan! Thyellow
Meet Jordan! Thblack
Meet Jordan! Thwhite
Meet Jordan! Thred

Friendship sayings:
Meet Jordan! Thpurple"Hello there. Ah! I'm sorry, I should have waited to speak. "
Meet Jordan! Thorange"How are you?"
Meet Jordan! Thblue"We're friends, right? I just want to make sure. "
Meet Jordan! Brown"I'm surprised that you actually enjoy me around."
Meet Jordan! Thyellow"If you want to hang out at all, mum's the word."
Meet Jordan! Thblack"I'm allowed to pop in unannounced now. You can't stop me. "
Meet Jordan! Thwhite "I couldn't have dreamed for a better friend."
Meet Jordan! Thred"I know that this won't mean a lot, but I think you're my best friend."

Romance Sayings:
Meet Jordan! Thpurple"Sorry, I'll leave you alone."
Meet Jordan! Thorange"You're talking to me? Why? "
Meet Jordan! Thblue"You always make my day. "
Meet Jordan! Brown"You're nothing but trouble for me, but I like you anyway."
Meet Jordan! Thyellow"Ten years from now, where do you see yourself? "
Meet Jordan! Thblack"Despite my appearance, I'm still a girl. I have feelings, too. "
Meet Jordan! Thwhite "I think I like you, more than friends I mean. Love?"
Meet Jordan! Thred"Nothing compares to having you by my side."
Back to top Go down

Meet Jordan!
Page 1 of 1