Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am

.....Hi?

*Cough* Yeah, I feel that you guys would be glaring holes in me right now if you were online... But the good thing is that I'm back! >.>

/six feet under.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 am

Information:

"Only for Milady."

Name: Jin Kaiiro
Scholarship: Middle school
Nationality: Japanese, Canadian, American

Appearance:

Eye color: Leaf green
Hair color/style: Long, down to waist, and red, tied up
Top half: Traditional and formal Asian shirt with gold rims, tied together with a purple scarf
Lower half: Formal black pants with dress shoes
Accessories: None
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Tsubasa Kaiiro: Childish father, but responsible and caring. Died in an accident with Inoko.
Inoko Kaiiro: Responsible, and gentle mother. Died in an accident with Tsubasa.

Character pros: Responsible, gentle, caring, loyal
Character flaws: Overprotective, snaps easily, antisocial(Except for people like Cassie), quiet
History: When his parents were killed in a large accident, dying instantly, he had nowhere to go. He needed to fend for himself so he learned fencing, as well as worked as a personal servant for the Thorne's Cassandra, quietly falling in love with her.

Dislikes: People mean to the Thorne family(Derek, haha)
Extra Information: He became a hunter merely to protect Cassie, as well as calls her nothing but "milady."

Hunter: Yes

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 am

Information:

Name: Lily Dawn Evans
Scholarship: High School
Nationality: England

Appearance:

Eye color: Emerald green with molten gold flecks
Hair color/style: Fiery red, usually left down, or put in a loveknot.
Top half:
Lower half:
Accessories:None
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Biography:
Family:
Laurana Evans - Mother
Gordon Evans - Father
Loki Evans - Brother [17]
Hinata Evans [14 - Twin to Hugo]
Hugo Evans [14 - Twin to Hinata]

History: Lily was born from a wealthy family, her mother a famous fashion designer and her father a history teacher at a well-to-do school. When she received the letter to attend the elite school that most young middleschoolers would dream of, she started packing immediately, excited at the opportunity.

Character pros:
+ Golden Heart
+ Organized
+ Optimistic
+ Fiercely Loyal
+ Quick to defend animals & people
+ Quick-Witted & Intelligent

Character flaws:
* Terrified of Thunder & Lightning - She'll hide under her bed or in a closet/armour with the door shut
* Slight OCD - she tries to control her urges to straighten items. Such as picture frames, random items on a table, etc, and constantly checks to make sure the stove/etc is turned off.
* Fiery Temper - She has a long fused temper, but when it blows, its like a firecracker.
* Obsessive - she can be obsessive over small things, and even when her friends drop it, she won't often, though she obsesses over it by herself and won't say anything about it unless she's reached a conclusion.
* Forgetful - Her brother Loki says that she'd lose her own head if she didn't have it attached to her neck!
* Intense - Can be too intense for certain people - she's like a miniature sun!

+ Walking
+ Butter Pecan Ice Cream & Sweets
+ Cappachino
+ Equestrian Racing/Riding
+ Taking care of animals
+ Green Tea

-Dislikes:
* Dark Roast Coffee
* Black Cherry Ice Cream
* Spicy Foods
* Stamp Collecting

-Extra Information:
She has two cute cats, one white and one black, named Miffs and Mitts and has a white horse named Starlight.
Weapon Of Choice: Bo/ Fencing Sword (Saber)

Hunter: Yes

Last edited by Lily Evans on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 pm

There are a couple of things that concern me.

First -
Her age. There are three "high school; female" slots already filled. There are spots for middle school and elementary school slots. The vice president, Harmony(BloodxXxDark) is inactive and may want to change her character to an NPC(Which is what I'm changing Creselia into, I don't want her dead anymore) so you MAY be able to take that spot. You will have to wait for a while. She's not my character.

-----

Top half:
Lower half:

Does she wear her uniform twenty four seven, or the uniform in the picture? Some students like nice and simple attire because they live in a school with monsters, it has to be easy to move it(It doesn't have to, but you would want that, right).

-----

Where's her history? What happened to her when she was young? How she reacted when she was invited to this elite high school?

-----

If her cats are in the school, please keep to a minimum. I don't like the idea of pets in the school, but do accept it.

-----

Please look over the rules once more.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry, I guess I might have rushed through it a bit. Okay, I can make her a middle schooler, probably an eighth grader. And yeah, she normally wears her school uniform even when she doesn't have to. The school uniform. And I'll add the history - also, the cats can be at home.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Thank you, her changes seem fine now(She'll be taking over Cecilia's place).

There is still something missing. Have you checked the rules once more?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Alyson's doing one too :-D

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm delaying the next day.

Anyways, for you guys to start thinking, here are doodles of the uniforms for the debate(I might redo them because the're really sloppy).

Here's the uniform we have now:
Spoiler:

And here are the new ones:
Spoiler:

We'll have a vote on who wants what. Think about it. 8D
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I like to new ones :-D
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Alice will do one, too!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Soooo I got bored and wanted to draw something. After sketching this one chick ten million times I finally got the idea, HEY! WHY DON'T I USE THIS CHICK AS A MODEL FOR ALISA'S NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM!? :-D

So I did. The character after that sort of turned into Alyson as a high schooler :-P

http://nostalgichummingbird.deviantart.com/gallery/31990624#/d46x7sg

Don't look at the ARRRMMMSSS DX Sorry, I probably screwed up the uniform a bit. It was a bit complicated fitting all the pieces together and trying to figure out exactly what Alisa wanted, but I digress. Hope you like it~
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

IT'S AWESOME!!! Good job. I can only do pencil sketches...
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 am

It's a great picture, Afs. X3

I'm redoing the scribbles for those uniforms but here's the catch... I have to make two new pairs of uniforms as well. Why?

That uniform looks a bit old(Not like innappropriate but...) for an elementary kid. Middle school, I can see but...

But I'm going to make some new uniform designs.

ALSO, I might another three pairs for alternate uniforms.

Take note that these will be the main uniforms(if chosen) but your character can still wear the old uniform if wanted(Though these ones are better).

---

Edits:

For the assembly, I've had an idea and because this little gathering has a lot to do with the new uniforms, we'll need some models.

With a random chooser online, here are the models. If you don't want to do this, tell me and I'll give your position to another person.

For the female, old uniform: Nora
For the male, old uniform: Alex
For the female, new uniform: Cecilia
For the male, new uniform: James

---

More edits:

Here are the updated school uniform references. They have the same designs as in the scribbles but are more organised. Now with the old uniforms, they were the same for each scholarship. For the new uniforms, there are different ones for different scholarships.

College students wear the high school uniform as well.

We'll have a vote later, so start deciding~

Old possibility; Ageless
Spoiler:

New possibility; High school
Spoiler:

New possibility; Middle school
Spoiler:

New possibility; Elementary school
Spoiler:

Urh, all these uniform designs took all day... =A=
And I'm really stupid, I spelt plaid wrong in every picture. oAo

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am

...Never again, NEVER AGAIN!

Saying that, I'll probably be gone in a few days again, so I'm practically giving Milly premission to use my character when ever I'm not here, no need to keep people waiting.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 am

OHMYGOODNESS IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! *cough* sorry. Originally I thought it was something like that but I wasn't 100% sure. I'M SOORRRYYY DXXXXX

NOW I WAN TO DRAW THE OTHER TWO *cough* I'm not sure how you're planning the whole "modeling" thing, but if you want t draw them I could split up the work with you and do some of them.

in other words Kazu just wants something to draw on the computer
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm

X3 Thanks for the offer, Afs, but it's okay, I can handle it.

The modelling thing will just be I'm basically going to draw a picture, as well as Derek will be kind of be talking about them, while the models show off. X3
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Sweet, can't wait to see it :-D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 am

/Is working on them now =A=

Guys, I've been thinking about making a forum for this, for a couple of reasons. I like it here on HD but it seems some of us want more detail with this, more fights with that, less drama here, more gumbo there, you know? I don't know what gumbo is, sorry.

Like, there would be separate sections for a lot of things. For instance:

Roleplay
  • Classrooms
  • Cafeteria
  • Gym
  • Library
  • Hallways
  • Dorms

So people could do what they liked. Someone could be fighting a monster while others aren't and the roleplay could go on easier.

Thing is, whenever I do something like this, it dies right away... I'm still debating.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 am

OOH! OOH! PICK MEE! PICK ME! *Waves hand in air frantically*

Okay, you picked me.. phew. xD There's this site called Webs.com where you can make your own website for free, and it can have alot of suff depending on what you choose(buisness, clan, etc.) Here's a link:

Click here!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 am

Or you could just use freefourms.com :-D That's what harvest dreams is from. It'd be great if you made a separate roleplay, but I wouldn't be able to join for personal reasons )-:

Nightrow is very popular :-D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 am

Yeah, that's what I was going to do, Afs. I prefer Forumotion bexause I've been using it for so many years so...

D: But that's sad! I want to know why but I shouldn't pry... ;A;
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm

It's fine :-)
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

New uniforms for the win and I agree with the model thing but I cant stand to see James model xD

So different high school guy please? 8D Nora is still in though

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

Okay. X3 (Good thing I didn't start James @_@ I would have DIED).

Random name chooser chooses...

Kamal.

Just so you guys don't think I'm choosing them, this is what I'm using. I don't like GameResults. XDDD
http://classtools.net/education-games-php/fruit_machine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: