Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]

Go down 
+7
afsangel
Kritten
Andres
Kamal
35bell
32Melody
AlisaElric0150
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 Bellnov

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

LOLYES

Wait...so how are Derek and Nora gonna meet o_O?
I put Nora in the hallway just reading her book, and minding her own buisness xD.

James: Cecilia's cute C:
Me: That early?
James: I can't help it D:
Me: .....OKAY 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 am

OH yeah two can play at that game!!

Alex: Creselia was really nice.
Me: yeah I hear ya~
Alex:I think she's pretty... *Blush*
Me: GO get em' Tiger!!!

Razz lol

Btw I added my friendster contacts to my characters profile.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 pm

[This will be in the IC thread too, it's just to get the word out.]

Malfunction, malfunction! Something is in the gym, something is in the gym. Red alert, red alert. Security system failing, security system failing.

Peter: "What's that?"

Molly: "Just as it said, something's hacked into our security for the gym. Monsters are able to pass through the barriers around the gym."

Peter: "So do you think they'll find a way through the barriers of the classrooms? Cafeterias? Dorm rooms?"

Molly: "I think so. I hope not, but the students might be in more trouble then I had expected. I'm calling for an announcement."

"Attention, attention students. We are going through a malfunction alert. Due to the monsters, you are unsafe in the gym. There is no barrier around the gym, like the hallways. If you are in the gym, you must be cautios. I repeat, you must be cautious. We-"

Malfunction, malfunction! Something is wrong, something is wrong. Red alert, red alert. Appearance changing, appearance changing. Humans, humans!

Molly: "Crap, something else?"

Peter: "You don't think that means that monsters can now take on the shape of a human, do you?"

Molly: "... I think so..."

Peter: "Students, we are going through a lockdown. The monsters may be around us now. They might have taken on the appearance of humans! I'm sending out an app for your friendsters to tell if there is a monster near you, and where. If there's someone infront of you, whether you know or don't know, check your friendster to be sure. This app will install onto your watch as well."

Molly: "Please be careful because of your weapon use. Do not attack unless you know for sure!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 pm

sorry used the "D" word I'll go edit that, Sorry to everyone again, man I cause so much trouble [SHAME] sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

It's okay, Andres. I was the one who forgot no swears.

Dang is more suitable.

And I've been meaning to do this anyways, with the barriers caving in and the monsters becoming transformable so this was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 am

Alisa are we going to postpone the role play :C cuz only me and kamal are replying
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

Can I reserve a spot for a female college student? (I'll have her be a transfer).
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am

@Andres: Well there's no real place for others to come in. It's a fight between you and Kamal's character with monsters. Melody's or my characters could come in and be like...
(Alternate)
Derek: OH MY GOD, MONSTER, I'LL HELP!
Cecile: AHHHHH! ('Cause they're attacking her)
Creselia: ...

But it wouldn't be bery thurall to just have someone pop in like that and because the events between my characters, Bellala's, and Melody's, there's not much we can do unless there's a spot that is opened for us to continue(Other then Bellala).
(Edits)

Well Derek is actually able to talk(Because Creselia's waiting on Kiki, and Cecilia's waiting on Nora) so I'm able to post. Thanks.

@Kitty: Yeah, sure. I'll keep the spot open for you~
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 am

@Alisa: sorry if my question came off as pushy I honestly was just wondering what your opinion was because i understand people are busy IRL so just wanted to know how you felt, if the whole monster's attacking thing bothered you then I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 am

ARGH! I'M SO SORRY GUYS. I FORGOT TO POST THAT I WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS. I HAVE TO REPLY TO ALOT OF THINGS.

Anyways, I hope everyone forgives me D:
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am

@melody: forgiven. : D
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Andreas..... Your Avatar freaks me our >.<

Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Here is a pic of the Dagger Kamal gave Alex

Spoiler:

And here is a Pic of Kamal's gun:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 pm

So sorry I was gone D8.
Anyways, Im a little confused on something.
Do our characters only get their guns by transporters are just randomly got one when they signed up?
I want Nora to be kind of Epic with gun handling and enter the gym being like "OH HAI EVEYONE.....Oh Derek's here >C"

xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 pm

BELLALA, YUS FOR THE OHAI-DANG IT! thing. XDDD

They get their ONE weapon from their transporters.
ONE!

Your character is limited to ONE weapon.

-----

I've added a new place, and it's a pool. Every school has to have a pool. XD This includes that there are locker rooms(But I'm not putting them on the list of places).

-----

Want to see something with Creselia and Cecilia in it? I did a meme(And Bellala, I tagged you so you better read it) with them here:

http://soffie101.deviantart.com/journal/41908283/
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Lol I love Nora in this one xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

I love you Bellala. XDDDDDD
Now look at how I commented on your meme. X3

Spoiler:

: D

I gotta do this meme for Alisa, Ashton, and Rina and we have to get the WHOLE HD community to do this. X3
Where would I post that though? Forum games?
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Sure, why not~
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:03 am

Soooo.... Yuki is having fun ripping into a monster while Kamal *Just* left the Gym angry about having to kill again. Since E and Kiki are going to the Gym let's run into each other xD
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Sure. Are you okay with Kiki? I mean, Kiki's usually happy all the time. xD
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 am

Nora should ecounter you guys. I feel like you guys are left out ;A;
She is leaving anyways...lol

James on the other hand is being Derek's arm rest. xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 am

35bell wrote:
James on the other hand is being Derek's arm rest. xD

As well as Cecilia's prince saviour lover person. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 am

@Alisa: Ohhh, Alisa..... xD
@Genna: Sure~ I don't mind. I think Creselia would mind, though. *coughyoudidn'thearitfrommecough*
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah, Creselia might not enjoy that. X3 She hates EVERYONE, sadly... She should make some friends though so it's not EVERYONE. Just a BIG portion of the world. X3

By the way Bellala, I'm drawing the CUTEST picture of James and Feli. X3

Also, I've been concidering things to add to this roleplay. Like a studyhall, maybe. Also, I was thinking of allowing four characters but no one has three but me so that rule would be applying to... Me. XDDD

Any suggestions? By the way, I do take requests for my drawings(related to ^) so if you want me to draw something about Nightrow or something else, pm me~

http://www.harvestdreams.net/t2830-soffia-chan-s-gallery-chibi-parade-requests-071311#52936

Edits:
I made a chatroom for this roleplay for OOC roleplaying and goofyness. XDDD
http://www.chatzy.com/809086933798
There is a password so people don't get in and it's:
Spoiler:

[Quote this post and you'll see it]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Information:

Name: Alyson Romann
Scholarship: Middle school
Nationality: American

Appearance:

Eye color: blue
Hair color/style: short, green/blue
Top half: Black vest with long sleeved striped blouse (as seen in picture)
Lower half: belt and skirt. Knee-high black stockings with white lace at the top and short black boots.
Accessories: Right ear: dangle ruby earing, two studs on top of ear.
Left ear: two silver stud earings ar top of ear.
Neck: black choker
Picture(s):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:

Uncle Thomas: A kind man that runs a shop in town. He is Alyson's biological uncle on her father's side and is taking care of her while her parents are being tracked down and located. He sent Alyson to Nightrow hoping she'd make friends.

Darla Romann: Alyson's mother and fugitive. Her and her husband are wanted criminals.

Max Romann: Alyson's father and wanted criminal. Him and his wife are on the run from the law. They left their daughter behind so she wouldn't get tangled up in their mess (too late.)

Character pros: Alyson is often calm, collected, and calculating. She (usually) thinks before she speaks and isn't afraid to state her opinion when asked. Although she generally doesn't like other people, she's able to tell friend and foe and will put her life on the line to protect her comrades. Alyson is very good at handling weapons, treating wounds, and because of her size, is rather flexible. She is able to stay calm in the most dire situations (she actually finds them rather fun).

Character flaws: Alyson isn't a very pleasant person at times and is usually very sadistic. She generally doesn't like people to much and and pushes them away, believing them to just get into her way. She doesn't usually show many emotions other than confident, smug, dark, poker or angry. She's a rather mysterious person and often speaks in riddles to amuse herself and drive others crazy.

History: Alyson isn't quite sure herself about the origins of her birth, but one thing she does know is that her parents were already fugitives. As a young child, Alyson would constantly move from place to place, never being able to keep friends or knowing why they were moving. It's because of this Alyson doesn't see the point in having friends and it makes her a bit restless to stay in one place for too long. Despite eventually catching on to the reason her parents were moving around so much, she still loved them and did everything she could to protect them. However, about six months ago Alyson woke up and her parents were gone. No note was left and no hint of where they were going could be found. Alyson was then (temporarily) adopted by her uncle until her parents could be found and a permanent home set. Her uncle found this "permanent" home when he discovered Nightrow Academy. He sent Alyson there hoping she could live a normal life and make new friends.

Likes: Books, cards, hunting monsters, a good challenge, magic tricks
Dislikes: whiny girls, loosing, people getting in her way, criminals

Extra Information: Alyson has a strange tattoo around her left eye (as seen in picture). Though where it came from and how to got there are unknown. Alyson claims to have gotten the mark when she was very young.

Hunter: Yes

Extra activities: Reading Club and Magic Club

THE MONSTERS ARE GOING TO EAT US ALIVE.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next