Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
SOOO accepted Bellala. XD And I'm editing Derek's info about the pre arranged marriage too. XD

---------------

Anyways...

Okay, so here's a little cap(Recap without the re : D) of what will and might happen. This all happened int he chatbox with Andres, Bellala, and I.

Spoiler:

So theres going to be like... This love triangle between James, Cecilia, and Alex, if it's still okayy with Bellala and Andres. It kinda was just... Random. X3

I doubt Alyson will do much swooning, but she could be the minor fourth wheel on this love boat of craziness (towards James). She likes her ghost friends. ._. She has friends on the other side.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

A couple things Afs.

Is there anything known about Alyson's past? Like was she raised by her uncle or... Was she just on her own while her parents were out?

There aren't any ghosts in this roleplay. actually. There are monsters but no ghosts, but every monster is visible to the human eye. Is it a superficiel thing?

Please check the rules one more time.

----------------------------------

UPDATES! New things!!!

After school activities! Please check the third post.

Also, because of my post, it's now morning, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh. OK. I don't know why I had to re-check the rules, though. I re-read them and there wasn't anything that contributed to anything I needed to edit.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
-If you have read all rules, write "monsters will eat us alive" anywhere on your profile
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

Quote :
Clubs:

•Student council (The student council "leaders." Presitend is Derek, vice president is _anyone who asks first_)

•Math club (Club for mathletes)

•Study hall (In classrooms for study time)

•Swim club (At the pools for pro swimmers or just people who want to have fun)

•Sports clubs (Includes volleyball, tennis, football, soccer, baseball, soccer, and wresling)

•Chess club (For the chess loving group, but despite that, includes checkers and scrable)

•Reading club (Book club that centers on a book)

•Magic (For people that believe in magic)

Extra lessons

•Fighting (Allows you the whole gym for practice of selfe defence)

•Weaponry (Allows you to learn about weapons and how to use/manufacture them)

•Monster (Allows you to learn monster behaviour, species, and habits)

•Extra help (Extra classes for people who need help or offer it)

James and Nora: STUDY HALL FTW.

-cough-

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:00 am

Monsters will eat us alive!
Name: Brett Natzke
Scholarship: High School
Nationality: Caucasian

Appearance: Brett is about 6'1 with scattered tattoos and a lip piercing. Usually wears skater/punkish clothing, his .facial expression is somber and now worry comes across with the outbreak.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color/style: Brown
Top half: Black T-shirt
Lower half: Cargo shorts
Accessories: Besides the above, dog tags and a chain connecting his wallet to his belt loop. Headphones around his neck.
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Biography: Brett grew up in a normal and stable family, however, when he was seven, his parents divorced leaving him in the middle of a large court case with each parent demanding custody. In the end, his brother was given to his mother and he was to live with his father, where they both moved to the UK. He keeps in regular contact with his brother however. After the divorce of his parents, he grew to understand and despise his father for drinking heavily and getting DUIs and countless other violations. His father was eventually sent to prison when he was seventeen and at the time, Brett had gotten in trouble with the law for using counterfeit money and was sentenced (only thing that stopped him from jail time was that he confessed immediately), and returned to school at Nightrow for thegame following year.

Family: Jakob Natzke(younger brother), Zak Natzke(father), Amanda Natzke(mother)
Character pros: Athletic, Open Minded, and Helpful.
Character flaws: A True Liar, Inattentive, Over Apologetic, and Defensive about his past.

Likes: Drawing, Music, Weaponry, Jokes, and being in the dark.
Dislikes: Alcohol, Hunting, Public Places, and Nightmare
Extra Information: Every now and then Brett occurs a terrible dream that leaves him shaken and in a daze while trying to forget about it. Brett never liked hunting animals but liked being at the shooting range when he could.

Hunter: Nope

We all sit idly by and watch the world go by, wondering where time went and how it could have gone if we did something differently, we live with these life regrets until the day we die, but, not me! I say "No! I will not sit by and regret the past! I will live in the present and anticipate the future!" Oh, by the way, I just got you to read a boring pointless text meant to make some joke at the end of this without true meaning. I am the 1%.
By the way.......the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:

Clubs:

• Student council (The student council "leaders." Presitend is Derek, vice president is _anyone who asks first_)
  • Math club (Club for mathletes)
  • Study hall (In classrooms for study time)
  • Swim club (At the pools for pro swimmers or just people who want to have fun)
  • Sports clubs (Includes volleyball, tennis, football, soccer, baseball, soccer, and wresling)
  • Chess club (For the chess loving group, but despite that, includes checkers and scrable)
  • Reading club (Book club that centers on a book)
  • Magic (For people that believe in magic)

Kiki's up for magic. All little children believe in Magic... o3o
Time to edit profile.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Gmo, accepted~

These after school things will be fun. XD
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 am

(please excuse me if I'm lacking. Typing on my wii. That is how badly I want to play!)
Monsters will eat us all!
Name: Annie Montgomery
Scholarship: High School
Nationality: Canadian. Patriotic Canadian.
Eye Colour: Sea-foam Green
Hair Color: An Auburn-orange colour.
Hairstyle: Either in a messy bun or down.
Top Half: Annie loves long tank tops with a sweatervest over or long shirts in general. She wears them all the time.
Lower half: Skirts. Any type. Long skirts, short skirts, mini [with leggings] skirts. Not Annie without a skirt. (or dress)
Accessories: A locket that she won't let anyone open.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:
Family:
Matthew Montgomery: A proud father. He would give an arm and a leg if it made his only baby girl happy.
Patricia Montgomery: A strict mother. Annie has to follow every order she asks. She isn't evil, however. She truly loves annie just as much as her father, but you don't want to spoil a child. She is very old-fashioned.

Pros: She is a hard-worker, motherly in a way, cares for others, loves reading and is highly intelligent in school stuff.
Cons: Ignorant, gullible, sheltered, will help anyone in "trouble", has odd phobias such as starfish, harpoons, small animals, and penguins.

History Growing up in a small town in New Brunswick with a sheltering mother who homeschooled her, she doesn't know much about the outside world except for what she reads. She was an odd child. While other children played with dolls and cars, she would make herself some tea and cuddle up with To Kill A Mockingbird.She read the classics so much and ignored everything else; when she started reading modern novels, she didn't understand any of it. ("Mother! What is a Starbucks?" ) She is technilogically and ideally stuck in the 1950's. Her fashion is a bit more modern, but not much. The books she read gave her an odd vocabulary and she speaks like someone would in a Jane Austen novel, but she is trying to learn modern speaking patterns. Overall, she has had a good life. Nothing tragic unless you count the time she dropped a book in the bath.

Likes: Books, frilly things, tea, big band music, learning, and noodles.
Dislikes: phobias stated previously, train bathrooms, wool scarves, think of the oddest thing to be scared of. It's on her "scared of" list. But nothing normal people are scared of.

Extra: She can hold grudges, is competitive, despises poor grammar, and is a clutz. In her locket is a bunch of glitter she put in there at 4 years old, she is too embarassed to tell anyone and if she opens it, it will spill all over. She wears it because she is afraid that if left alone, someone would open it.

Hunter: No...

Last edited by RainbowMilly on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 am

Accepted, Millala~ (Another Lala family member XD)

You can start roleplaying "this morning." X3

Also, Annie will be Nora Thorne's roommate.

Also, guys, the letter for a roommate request which was used for Nora's roommate will now be sent through pm. You may include it in your roleplay but that's how you'll receive it. An example will be in the third post.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
After School activities

Clubs:

• Student council (The student council "leaders." Presitend is Derek, vice president is _anyone who asks first_)
  • Math club (Club for mathletes)
  • Study hall (In classrooms for study time)
  • Swim club (At the pools for pro swimmers or just people who want to have fun)
  • Sports clubs (Includes volleyball, tennis, football, soccer, baseball, soccer, and wresling)
  • Chess club (For the chess loving group, but despite that, includes checkers and scrable)
  • Reading club (Book club that centers on a book)
  • Magic (For people that believe in magic)

Extra lessons
  • Fighting (Allows you the whole gym for practice of selfe defence)
  • Weaponry (Allows you to learn about weapons and how to use/manufacture them)
  • Monster (Allows you to learn monster behaviour, species, and habits)
  • Extra help (Extra classes for people who need help or offer it)

[/i]

About the Student Council one, do I ask HERE, or in the IC thread? Because if it's here and no one asked yet, then I'm the vice president ^_^ And I bet you Kamal will be sad in the IC thread that there isn't any Basketball or a cooking club. >.>
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 am

Kamal wrote:
About the Student Council one, do I ask HERE, or in the IC thread? Because if it's here and no one asked yet, then I'm the vice president ^_^ And I bet you Kamal will be sad in the IC thread that there isn't any Basketball or a cooking club. >.>

Sorry Kamal, for the vide president, I got a request already and her character is in progress.

Also, for basket ball, sorry I forgot that. Cooking? Well I can't do that because we can't expect little elementary kids to be around stoves or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Kamal wrote:

Sorry Kamal, for the vide president, I got a request already and her character is in progress.

Also, for basket ball, sorry I forgot that. Cooking? Well I can't do that because we can't expect little elementary kids to be around stoves or anything.

Eh, no problem! And thanks for adding the basketball, last thing, LOL, shouldn't there be a age limit, like 13 or something like that?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am

For what? The hunting age? Well it was a middle school limit, but now it's ten. Ten year olds are vicious, I babysit so I should know.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 am

I guess I should elaborate more, I was talking about the cooking club >.>
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
For what? The hunting age? Well it was a middle school limit, but now it's ten. Ten year olds are vicious, I babysit so I should know.

I agree 10 year olds are vicious. It is also the best time to learn! In 8 years, a hypothetical 18 year old who started hunting will meet another hypothetical 18 year old who didn't train. Now, there are hypothetical zombies taking over the world, which one survives?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 am

Well I still disapprove of the cooking club. It's a typical highschool with younger grades recently added(As the story goes, this was based off of an actually story I wrote in... Uh... Fifth grade maybe? Long time ago.) and if there were any cooking classes, it would be an elective, which this school doesn't have.

Besides, an age limit would make it unfair for younger students(Creselia and Kiki).
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 am

(I am requesting the position for vice president! Very Happy )
Name: Harmony Allegro Bainbrydge.
Scholarship: Highschool
Nationality: Iclandic-American

Appearance:

Eye color: Blue
Hair color/style: Purply-pink-ish, and is curly near the bottom. Is short- much like a shag.
Top half: Green sweater vest with short-sleeved Dress shirt.
Lower half: Red pants.
Accessories: Black, Thick-rimmed glasses.
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family: Father; George Bainbrydge Mother ; Elaine Fawn
Character pros: Kind, Intelligent, Does what's right, hard-working
Character flaws: Unmotivated ,unforgiving , suspicious , convenience-first.
History: Harmony was born in a upset home. Her parents constantly fought through years of her childhood, and eventually seperated when she turned 13. She chose to live with her father- and in her years of childhood, showed exceeding wit- of which she forwarded into her classwork- gaining her admirable marks. She grew up as any regular child did- she had friends- worked hard in school, and eventually became the vice president of the student council.

Dislikes: Sports, Idiotic people, Stuck-up idiviguals, Foreign language classes.
Extra Information: Guess what? THE MONSTERS ARE GOING TO EAT US, ALIVE.

Hunter: Yes. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am

Accepted sleepy head!
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 am

1) Choose one of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.

1) What gender are you?
Klaus: Male
Alexander:Male

2) What is your age?
Klaus: Twenty.
Alexander fourteen

3) Do you want a hug?
Klaus: Get away from me.
Alexander: Sure I guess.

4) Do you have any bad habits?
Klaus: No! Flaws are imperfections.
Alexander: plenty... I'd be too embarrassed to list them

5) What is your favorite food?
Klaus: Curry.
Alexander: Red velvet cupcakes~YUM!

6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Klaus: I don't like Ice cream it's too sweet.
Alexander: That's a hard question probably, Pecan.

7) Are you a virgin?
Klaus:[Glare]
Alexander: (Holds himself) W-WHY would you ask something like Th-that?!

Cool Have you killed anyone?
Klaus: As if...
Alexander: No way that would be awful!

9) Do you hate anyone?
Klaus: Hate is pointless, never said I don't dislike people though.
Alexander: Nope, everyone is so kind!

10) Do you have any secrets?
Klaus: Secrets are unnecessary, well... in most cases...
Alexander: well one, but I'd rather not say.

11) What is your favorite season?
Klaus:Winter
Alexander:Summer!

12) Who is your best friend(s)?
Klaus:I have one.
Alexander: I can't choose, but Kamal and Cecilia seem real nice.

13) What are your hobbies?
Klaus:I don't really have one although I do read often.
Alexander: Hanging out with friends Very Happy

14) What is your favorite drink?
Klaus: I don't care... Tea.
Alexander:Melon Boba

15) When is your birthday?
Klaus:September 9th
Alexander:August 4th

16) What age did you die?
Klaus: [GLARE] >8C
Alexander: HAHAHAHAHA XD ....oh wait umm... were you serious?

17) Are you nice or mean?
Klaus: Does That MATTER?!
Alexander: well I certainly try to be nice I mean I'm sorry if I somehow offended you.

18) Are you social or shy?
Klaus: Neither, I prefer not socializing!
Alexander: Fairly Social I love friends!

19) What do you think of your parents?
Klaus:Father isn't with us anymore, but my mother is...I don't know...
Alex:Well my mom's the sweetest person I know I love her so much!

20) What's your weakness?
Klaus:My brother.
Alexander: I'm too afraid to act out of instinct.

21) How long can you stay under water?
Klaus: ugh... I detest Swimming.
Alexander:12 Seconds to date, and that's in Mississippi's

22) What do you do on a regular day basis?
Klaus:Study.
Alexander well I normally listen to music on my bed.

23) Do you love someone?
Klaus: only one person.
Alexander: *Blush* not LOVE! but I mean she's kinda... I mean- NOTHING!

24) When was the last time you wet yourself?
Klaus: when i was in diapers.
Alexander:Same

25) What's your favorite band?
Klaus:I don't listen to music.
Alexander: No favorite, music in general.

26) Ever worn a dress?
Klaus:>8(
Alexander: when I was three, but It was the Halloween my parents didn't buy a costume soon enough!

27) Willingly?
Klaus: I'm leaving...
Alexander:Not again!

28) What do you consider fun in the day-time?
Klaus:Studying.
Alexander:Taking walks around the Park.

29) At night?
Klaus:STUDYING!
Alexander:Watching T.V.

30) Ever kissed anyone?
Klaus:No.
Alexander: just a peck...*Blush*

31) ...Of the same gender?
Klaus:honestly what's wrong with you?!
Alexander: no, but Your weird.

32) It's clear you're >>Odd Chef<<.
(I think this question is asking if your >>Odd Chef<<, so no for both but Klaus gives a glare as well.)

33) What's your favorite thing to touch?
Klaus: my glasses.
Alexander: this button I got from a friend.

34) Anyone loves you?
Klaus:I think...
Alexander:my mom of course.

35) What's your favorite color?
Klaus:Green
Alexander:Blue, like the ocean.

36) When was the last time you cried?
Klaus: don't recall.
Alexander: in the gym when those monsters almost killed us.

37) Do you have a pet?
Both: no...

39) Are you crazy?
Klaus: No. (with an attitude.)
Alexander: just a little on the silly side.

40) What are you?
Klaus: just another person.
Alexander:I think I'm a pretty well-rounded nice person.

41) What´s your nickname?
Klaus: I have none.
Alexander:Alex.

42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
Klaus: raises one eyebrow insinuating "really?"
Alexander: A happy person of course.

43) If you were a superhero, you'd be...?
Klaus: Superhero's are Fiction therefore not real.
Alexander: I'd have the flash's power always wanted to run fast.

44) Favorite movie?
Klaus:Don't watch many movies.
Alexander:Spirited Away, I love it!

45) What is your current occupation?
Klaus: Hunter.
Alexander: don't have one.

46) Who do you know that bugs you?
Klaus: No one.
Alexander: Not anyone really.

47) What's your favorite song?
Klaus:Don't listen to music.
Alexander: Probably "Take on me" by AHA

48) Do you consider yourself a warrior?
Klaus:sure
Alexander: not really.

49) Have you 'done it' in the past month?
Klaus: could you be more specific.
Alex: what's "it"? because if "it" is what I think "it" is then no I haven't and i never will do "it"!

50) Ever think about getting married?
Klaus:maybe someday.
Alexander:Hopefully.

51) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex?
Klaus:no
Alexander:yeah we had fun but I had to sleep on the couch in the living room though.

52) When was the first time you 'did it'?
Klaus:I told you be more specific!
Alexander: NO WAY NEVER STOP PRESSURING ME?! I don't even know how to "it" anyway.

53) Do you have any piercings anywhere?
Klaus:no
Alexander:nope

54) Final question. Who do you tag?
Maybe Kamal,
and Creselia and Derek.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 am

Actually, Andres, I already did this meme with Creselia, AND Cecilia. I was the first because I brought this meme into the HD community. XD

Spoiler:

Also, I can't believe I forgot this, band and choir has been added to extra classes.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

[@Andres: I forgot about that. xD Poor Kiki.]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am

Hey Alisa Could you make like a small map or sketch of the school because I've really wanted to make a map of the school it's like an obsession of mine it helps me imagine stuff...
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am

Cassandra: "MONSTERS WILL EAT US ALIVE 8D"
Nora: "Oh shut up that's not true"
Cassandra: .....-derp-

Name: Cassandra Thorne
Scholarship: Middle School
Nationality: French and American

Eye color: Brown
Hair color/style: Short blonde hair
Top half: Long sleeve brown shirt with a tank top over it.
Lower half: Dark brown skirt
Accessories: Pink and white scarf
Picture(s):

Spoiler:

Family:

Nora Thorne
{Cousin}

Melody
{Cousin}

Brian
{Cousin}

Lily
{Mother}

Willard
{Father}

Character pros:
~Bubbly
~Out-going
~Sings/good voice
~Great sense of humor
~Kind

Character flaws:
//Sometimes Annoying
//Singing can sometimes break a glass of water
//Blurts out nonsense
//Says things at wrong times
//Basically a trained stalker

History:
Cassandra was born in a wealthy family. Her parents had no plan for her to be in a pre arranged marriage. Whenever there was a family reunion she would always bother her three cousins. Especially Nora. She made fun of her for being in a pre arranged marriage and always spied on her.

Cassie was a great comedian but also annoying. She would blurt out things like “NORA IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?” and of course Cassie got the slapping.

About a few years later she wanted to go to a different school. She was bored with her previous one. So here she ends up in Nightrow Academy.

~Making fun of Nora and her other cousins
~Singing
~Sweets
~Music
~Spying on people

Dislikes:
//Monsters
//Weapons
//Reading
//Bullies
//Made fun of for how tall she is for her age

Extra Information:
Her last name is Thorne because of her father. Her grandfather had three sons. Eldest had Nora. Middle had Cassie and third had Melody and Brian.
Didn’t want to get you guys confused xD.

I don’t expect her to get into any romantic relationships. Cassie will just be here to annoy her Cousin Nora and make fun of her :3.

She’ll most likely be comic relief xD.

Hunter: No {first non hunter, wewt}

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 am

Spoiler:

/slapped

@Andrez: Sure, I'll post it once I have sai back and draw it. It's a BIG map though because the school is so big, I'll have to got through floors. XD

@Bellala: Accepted! 8D /she's like... Taking the place of Cecilia. XDDD
/shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: