Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]

Go down 
+3
32Melody
Kamal
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 Bellnov

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 pm

James Milrite

"I was opening the door from our dorm room and turns out Cecile was about to knock but I accidently hit her on the head," I explained. The brunette who slapped me twitched. Well her eyes were twitching. She didn't look like she was believing me. Oh well, I don't care.

"FOOL!" The brunette exclaimed slapping me again. God this girl is annoying. I realized that I should help Derek get to the nurse's office so that Cecile can be helped. "Derek, help me take Cecile to the nurse's," I stated. The berunette said something about getting something the eat. I'm glad that she won't be slapping me atleast for today. Hopefully.

Nora Thorne

How can your head bleed from a door opening? Ugh. "FOOL!" I shouted slapping him yet again. The man flinched and I realized that my stomach was rumbling. God I was hungry yet worried about my friend. I wanted to help Cecile although I wanted something to eat so badly. School also started in fifteen minutes or so, I suppose I can just grab a muffin or something.

"I'm gonna get something to eat. Let me know when Cecile gets up," I said, opening the gym doors and already walking down the hallway. I kind of knew where everything was. I knew where my classes were, my dorm room, and supposedly the cafeteria. As I walked closer I heard a violin playing and some singing. Maybe it was coming from the classrooms. I was curious but as I walked even closer it came from the lunchroom.

I quietly opened the door and noticed a small girl singing while playing the violin. She was absolutely wonderful. Someone her age knew how to play such an advanced instrument? This amazed me. After she was done I fully walked in and clapped.

[Melody~ 8D Nora came in~ ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Derek Nevine

I really wanted to laugh atJames because of Nora slapping him again but... This was no time to laugh, Nora would slap me too, probably...

I picked Cecilia up and started walking down the hall, James to accompany me and Nora to grab something to eat.

Now that I thought about it, I was pretty hungry too... I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning... What was I doing that took so much time? Oh yeah... Signing up for a second term of hunting, getting slapped like crazy, and passing out.

Suddenly, Cecile started moaning and somewhat moving. Was she going to wake up? Was she having some kind of bad dream? I wondered.

----------

The nurse's room was empty... There were no nurses there but I knew what to do. First clean up her forehead, get some stuff on it, and perhaps a bandaid just for safe keeping. I set Cecile gently down on the bed and searched through the cabinets for some cotton balls.

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

"Where are you?" I yelled through the hallways. There was no reply. I was scared, shivers ran down my spine. "James, answer me!" I yelled some more.

There were shadows everywhere of monsters invading and monster hunters out in the scene.

"Cecile!" I heard, Derek and Nora chasing me. It didn't matter if they chased be to the other end of the world, I needed to find James, set things straight. This was my fault.

"James!" I yelled again, falling on my knees. I was exhausted, more then usual, and my whole body ached. Welts were formed on my arm and leg from attacks and looked almost as if they'd stay permanently.

"Cecilia..." I heard a voice from over my head. A shadow, giant but gentle stood.

"James, where were you?" I stood up qickly and hugged the form.

"Cecilia, what are you doing?!" Derek called, the two fiances finally catching up. Nora held up her gun to shoot, Derek doing the same.

"No, don't shoot! Please don't! I can't have him die again, not when I can see him again!"

My throat stung but I kept yelling.

"Cecile, look out!" Someone called as I heard the sound of a paper bag exploding, the dry sound filling my ears.

I gasped, pierced by darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Annie Montgomery

Mother would have a fit if she saw me now.

In a quick turn of events, it seems like I was being courted. But I am still highly unsure. Mother says that courting a lady has changed since Elizabeth was courted by Mr. Darcy. But how much? Mr. Ali spoke so casually and even presented me with a gift and did small favours for me. Either this was courting or I will experience a "culture shock". I really must review the modern novels for reference.

After I hear the clunking of baggage behind me, I swiftly remember my guest.
Thank you for showing me where my new dormitory room is and for this noodle sou- forgive myself, it is called Rumen, am I correct? And lastly for offering to collect my luggage," I thanked graciously, "Are you sure you did not injure yourself with all the heavy-lifting? I wish that I can pay you back for your kindness."I said.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:34 am

Kiki Walker

When I finished, I heard clapping, and I realized someone had heard me! So much for being alone. I glanced at the door to see a pretty brunette girl with green eyes. I blushed. ''U-Um... hi!'' I said shyly.No, no, no, you are not shy. Sure, she complimented you, but you don't have to be shy! I thought. I regained my strength and smiled. ''I'm Kiki. Nice to meet you.'' I said happily.

[wimpy D:]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 am

Nora Thorne

I smiled at the small girl and walked closer to her. I went down to her level and held out a hand. "I'm Nora, It's nice to meet you Kiki!" I said cheerfully. Kiki had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. How many people in this school had that? First Cecile, then Derek, now this girl. I had to blame genetics. The little girl looked shy, I couldn't blame her. Meeting someone older and taller than yourself was pretty scary for me when I was little.

The lights were on here. I suppose some people besides us were here. All I wanted was just something small to eat! Like a muffin or a hashbrown. Just something. Stupid Chefs. My chefs at home are faster and possibly better! Tch.

"Say Kiki," I started, "Do you know what time it is?" I asked, looking around for a clock. I was worried for Cecile. especially when she fainted at that....accident, I also didn't want things to go the wrong way with me and Derek.

Why did I had to trip at all times?

James Milrite

I could see Cecile cringe. Was she dreaming? When we arrived at the Nurse's office. No one was in here. Derek began tending Cecile's wounds. "I think a bigger bandage might help," I suggested. Pointing to a First Aid kit. What was going on in her mind?

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 am

"Uh... Right... Bigger bandage, okay." I heard as I faintly felt my eyes open, the light too bright to see anything. What just happened...?

"Uh..." I moaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Cecile, you're awake!" Derek exclaimed beside me. I was confused to see his face filled with horror. What had happened, I didn't remember...

"What...?" I said silently. I wasn't feeling so well anymore. I tried thinking about what happened, the last thing I remembered was a gunshot and then everything going blank... I wasn't shot was I?

Looking around, I was in the nurse's offic. I was shot, wasn't I? I wasn't feeling any pain though... Wait...

Thinking, if I was shot then... Oh my god, James!

"James, where's..." I started panicing but settled down when I saw him right there, perfectly fine. I sighed in relief. I rubbed my eyes again. "What happened?"

Derek Nevine

Trying to find more materials, I did as James suggested. I found a larger bandadge and went to put it on Cecile's forhead but... She woke up!

"Cecile, you're awake!" I exclaimed. Her expression was filled with confusion and all of a sudden, she started yelling.

I finished by putting the bandadge on Cecile's forehead and sighed.

"You passed out, but I don't really know what happened thurally before." I said. "You must have been having some dream, you looked quite restless." I looked at the clock. Class was to start soon and since Nora was Cecile's friend, she probably was worried.

"I should go make sure Nora knows you're okay." I said, patting her head before leaving. I gave a small look to James for a minute, knowing Cecile was now in good hand.

[[Two of her points of view in one post I just needed to add something once he left. XD]]

Derek left and looked at James. It was probably good that he left, I needed to talk to James right away.

"Uh... James...?" I said silently. I wanted to tell him about this dream. I had it just last night, why did I have it now?
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Kiki Walker

I smiled. She had forgetten, hadn't she. ''Y'know..'' I said, grinning, ''You have a time app on your watch.'' I said with a giggle. Either way, I took out mine, clicked the tme app button, and the time showed. Wow. Tech stuff always amused me. ''It's about.. 6:38...'' I said. I was starving. When are the going to serve breakfest? Nora seemed worrried, so I wanted to make sure she was okay. Sure, I was young, but thre had to be something I could do... right? ''Um, Nora.. Is everything okay?'' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Kamal Ali

After I managed to heave her luggage into her room, I walked back out to the girl, she seemed oddly disturbed. After she snapped back into force(Again.)she started to speak, I couldn't help but notice how.. well, odd she spoke. Almost like she was stuck in Shakespeare's time or something like that. When she finished speaking I noted that she mispronounced 'Ramen' but I let it slide, shrugging my shoulders I simply answered "You are welcome, as for paying back my kindness, there is no need for non-sense like that. After all, it's kindness for a reason, but if I may, would you share your name with me my, fine lady?" I decided to humor her way of speech, don't want to make her running for the hills because she can't understand me now do we?

Glancing down at my watch I saw that it was now 6:40 AM, I added "Also, you might want to dress with due hast, for classes shall start in Twenty minutes." I said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Annie Montgomery

I was glad that he helped me, but it saddened me to see how humourous he thought my way of speaking was. He tried, though. However, it wasn't casual at all. You do not call a lady yours unless you intend on serious courting. Nevertheless, he couldn't have known without reading countless novels from the time.

"My name is Miss Montgomery. The given name is Annie." I said faintly,"If I am to make it, I shall unpack later." I while heading into my dorm, but I pause and linger, "And Mr. Ali, I am well educated in modern speech patterns, for it hasn't changed much, you don't need to find dormant vocabulary just to speak with me. "later" as you say now."
Now that I was somewhat settled, I needed to get dressed into proper uniform, which didn't take long. The skirt is far too short for my taste, but I cannot do anything about it. The rest of it is fine. I take five minutes to slurp down the rumen and run out the door to my first class.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

James Milrite

A huge wave of relief came through when Cecile woke up. She was utterly shocked. I guess the dream seemed realistic? Whatever. Derek left the room to go find that idiot girl who slaps everyone in her path. There was a moment of silence between me and Cecile until she spoke up.

"What is it?" I asked.

Nora Thorne

"There is?" I checked my friendster to see the time right there in front of my face. "Haha stupid me," I giggled to myself. I wasn't worried about my classes now. Except math. God I hate math. Cecile was the person I was concerned about and it just made me split into two pieces inside. Kiki asked if I was okay. Wait, it's noticeable that I'm freaking out right now.

"I'm just worried for a friend. I'm waiting for someone to tell me if she's alright,"I explained, sitting down on one of the lunch table's benches.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Derek Nevine

The cafeteria was small and filled with the solemn two girls, one of highschool, Nora, and one of elementary. I didn't know her but that was no reason to bail out.

I stayed quiet politley so I didn't interrupt anything but when Nora mentioned she was waiting, it was the perfect opportunity.

"Actually, Cecile is fine now, Nora." I said calmly in a contented voice. I was happy she was okay, and Nora probably would be too now. "She just woke up a couple of minutes ago."

Then, not to be rude, I turned over to the young lady and smiled. "It's a pleasure, miss. My name's Derek."

I got a little quiet. What was I going to say? It's not like that was really going to happen... Was it?

I mean, I couldn't tell the future just like anyone else but... It worried me, these dreams.

"I'm a bit scared..." I started, still thinking about what I was supposed to be saying. Come on, Cecilia. Get a grip.

"I mean, I've been having this dream and... It's bothering me. I'm worried about you. You were a monster or something... You're not like... Half monster, are you?"

It was a foolish question but I needed to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

Kiki Walker

I walked over and sat down next to Nora. ''Whoever she is, I'm sure she's lucky to have you as a friend.'' I said happily.

Just then, a boy who looked somewhat like Cecile came in, looking for Nora.

''I'm Kiki. Nice to meet you~'' I said happily.

Wait.. Cecile...? Omigosh. What happened?!?!? ''I know Cecile! Cecile's my friend, too. What happened?!'' I said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 am

[Sorry, my internet went out for the longest time... I'm going to try to jump in and keep everything natural between the time I was gone Klaus and Alex went back to their own dorms went to sleep awoken (late for the purpose of jumping in) and are exiting their rooms.]

Alexander Bernar -Halls

Alex had just woken up "Oh my GOD!! it's Late, geez I overslept." Alex quickly showered got dressed brushed his teeth and stood out his door, noticing a small panflit with the clubs available to join, Alex walked around the halls and went past the entrance to the gym as he did he noticed the crowd of people gathering at first he didn't think much of it, until he saw Cecelia in the arms of another man, "Huh? what is he?" Alex waited as to not make a fool of himself, he hid behind the corner of the hall, Alex mumbled to himself as he saw everything go down, Cecelia stood and was casually talking to this man but suddenly Alex let out a large sneeze "AAACH-OOOO!!!" Alex quickly covered his mouth, "uh-oh" he said to himself.

Klaus Bernar -Halls

Klaus had been awake for a while but not left his room, He had been contemplating all morning whether he should get to know some people at the school or not, he immediately remembered seeing a blond kid walking around the school fairly early considering he knew the kid was at such a authority in the school he decided to pay him a visit.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Nora Thorne

As soon as Derek came in I jumped from how he was there the entire time. I was so glad Cecilia was okay. I know she fainted but still. Derek introduced himself to Kiki and soon she wondered what happened to Cecilia.

"She just fainted from uh....," my face was turning hot from how she fainted. I wouldn't say blood loss nor I wouldn't say the accident that happened between me and Derek. WHY DID I HAVE TO TRIP OF ALL TIMES? "She was lightheaded, didn't really eat anything yet," I came up with that idea but that was a lie. Well you can faint from light headiness.

Notice how I'm not calling Derek jerkwad or Mr. Hotshot? Something is telling me I should continue to call him those names but one part is telling me not to. It's just names.

What was wrong with me?

James Milrite

Half monster?

Cecile was scared out of her mind. "Cecile, dreams can seem very real but I'm sure I'm not half monster," I explained, patting her head, maybe to make her feel better. I realized the door was a bit still open a tweak and then I heard a sneeze. It was pretty close.Maybe someone was waiting for the nurse. Huh. Noticing the time I stood up.

"Class is soon, are you feeling a bit better?"I asked. The dream might haunt her the rest of the day. I was still considering of assisting her for the day, Derek might agree from how she fainted and now this.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Kamal Ali

I winced slightly as Annie gave me a light lecture about her knowing modern style of speech. 'There goes my chance of making a friend..... again' I thought glumly, sighing I started to walk slowly to his classroom, english if I remembered correctly. After about ten minutes of looking around for it, I decided to consult my map. Taking it out of my backpack I started to browse it. Looking around for the Classrooms which were marked in Green ink, I quickly found them..... at the other end of school. Facepalming myself I mentally groaned and stuffed my map back into his backpack. Since I only had ten minutes before classes started I started to run as fast as I can, which luckily is fast.

Skidding around a corner I had my eyes set at the end of the hallway, there was the classroom. Looking down at my watch I saw that it was 6:59:30 AM, cursing under my breath I tore down through the hallway, arriving at the door and grabbing the handle I started to violently twist it. But it didn't budge, gulping slightly in fear I started to back up. "Not being in class means that I'm all alone.... alone with the monsters!" Reaching into my waistband I took out my gun and equipped the Silencer. Sighing I started to creep down the hall ways hoping not to run into a monster.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm

[[You guys really know how to make me laugh when I'm sick. Thank you. n_n]]

Derek Nevine

"Yeah." I agreed with Nora. I didn't atually know why she fainted. From the looks of it, Cecile didn't bleed that much. From not eating and shock, that could have done something.

Kiki... I remembered seeing her in the class when we were waighting for a report.

"Either way, Cecile should be ready for class on time." I said, smiling. I was relieved.

Kiki seemed very worried about Cecile before though. It seemed Cecile made more friends then I thought she had.

James pat my head but I still was scared. I knew dreams weren't real but... It felt as if my mind was trying to tell me something.

"I guess..." I said, thinking it over again until I heard a sneeze outside. Was the nurse back?

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." I said. I was still a bit light headed but I could manage class. It wouldn't be right to skip.

"I'm sorry that I caused so much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Nora Thorne

I was glad Derek agreed with me. I got up realizing what the time was. "Oh shoot. We're gonna be late!" I exclaimed. 6:58? Well if I run there then I might make it in time. "See ya guys soon!" I starting running towards the door while waving to them. I was kind of happy to have Humanities in the morning. At least its not math. I had math near the end of the day. Math as in Algebra I guess. Uugghh.

I arrived in class a minute early. I loved running since I've been doing it for years and its really helpful. Im going to feel va little bad for the people that were going to be late. Well maybe. Depends on who its is.

James Milrite

Cecile had a saddened expression on her. "No it's fine," I said. I realized if that I was going to help her that we might have to get our friendster numbers. Plus she was in a different grade while I was practically a senior. "If you need me we can exchange friendster numbers so you can get a hold of me," I suggested.

But about that half monster thing, no...it was probably just a crazy dream. especially from the attack last night. I wondered when the next attack would be. During class? Lunch? After school? Late night again? Might as well find out on my own.

Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Alexander Bernar

"glad they didn't think much of it." Alex said relieved, sudenly alex noticed the first bell, "huh? oh no!" Alex grabbed his Pack and hurried towards his English Class. Alex rushed in and took a seat "sorry about that miss." Alex apologized to the teacher.

Klaus Bernar

Klaus was in no rush to get to class as he only had two classes today one at 12:00 and another at 6:00 "might as well study for awhile until Alex is out of class."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Derek Nevine

"Oh, wait, Nora!" I yelled behind her but she was gone... We were in the same classes anyways, so I thought we could walk together, get to know eachother but...

"Kiki, do you know your way to class?" I asked her to be polite. I knew where her classes were and since this was her first year in the school, she might not know her way.

I wondered how Nora would react being in the same class.

James was being very kind. I was happy.

"Friendster? Yeah, that's a good idea." I said, taking out my friendster which was in my pocket.

"Here." I said, pressing the button for wireless connection.

I appreciated his concern.

[[Wimpy...]]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:27 am

[Alisa D8 Ur sick? Hope you get better! late.. D8]
Kiki Walker

Oh, shoot! I'm gonna be late!! Panicked, I quickly shook my head to Derek but smiled. ''No, thanks. I'm okay, but you better hurry to class. Bye.'' I said as I quickly got out. My locker was nearby, I opened and grabbed my backpack. Closing it, I ran to class. Lucky for me, my teacher was late, but everyone else wasn't. ''I'm here!'' I said with a sigh as I opened the door. Everyone stared at me. I quickly hung up my backpack and sat down in my seat. Suddenly, the door opened once more and there was my teacher. ''Sorry I'm late. We'll do introdutions after attendance. Now, when I call your name, either raise your hand or say, 'here!'. First off...''
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 am

James Milrite

After I got her number I noticed the time. It was only a few minutes till class. "Well look at the time. It's time for class," I said showing an unamused expression on my face. I guessed cecile knew her way around here. She might have been to this school for a while now.

"Do you know your way around?" I asked making sure she won't get lost and be late for class. Plus monsters might come out when god knows when. As far as I know she didnt look like a hunter to me.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 am

Annie Montgomery

I am sure to be late, for I am unable to find my class. I have my schedule. But without map interpretation skills, it is useless. My first class was World History, and I have found myself in Ceramics, Geometry, and French 101.
"Curse my direction! A blind man could do better than I!

My day here is seeming to make a downward spiral. I hoped a good samaritan could show me the way. However, I should keep walking. Maybe I'll stumble upon it.
I am terrified of tardies, however. If I am late for anything, I have a chance of fainting from fright. I hope to find it soon!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 pm

He was asking me if I knew my way around? He might have just been being nice, but that was sweet. I nodded my head.

"Yes, Derek told me all I needed to know about this school." I said, smiling. There was no time to roam anymore, class was starting and we were late.

I felt bad about wasting James' morning and making Derek, and probably Nora, worried. I would have to apologise later.

"Come on, let's get to class." I said. The main classrooms were on the second floor and if we were in the clinic, we were on the fourth floor.

Derek Nevine
I look like a hush puppy!

For those that are done and will be done classes.

Okay... Show time.

I picked up the michrophone that would broadcast a message through the school.

"Attention classmates." I started. "Please forgive me if I am interrupting, but I would like to congradulate those who made it through the first day of school.

I have an announcement though. From the student council room, you may pick up three new items. These items are simply upgrades of your items now, your friendster, transporter, and watch.

The friendster now has touch controls with a new "video call" stsyem, as well as new apps like games. They are automatically disabled during class though. It also has a voice command feature.

The transporter is now smaller with none but the on and off button which now fully goes through voice command. It is more funcionable.

The watch now has a more powerful lazer but the lazer only has a five lazer usage. We'll hope for a more usable lazer in the future.

Please note that we do have an "assembly" in the main gym located on the second floor and it will be done tomorrow, at ten. There is no class before. Thank you for your time, students."

[[There are maps of the five floors in the sign up thread, as well as pictures of the new items. Ten will be after five posts after morning arrives.]]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

Cassandra Thorne

So this is the school Nora went to? It was certainly big. Not as big as the mansion I live in~ Well maybe it was a little smaller than this...
This uniform I was wearing was kind of cute. Except the miniskirt was kind of uncomfortable...

I got here around 6:30 and I found my classroom on time which was pretty lucky for me. I wondered when I was going to see my cousin soon! I was so excited! I wondered how she'll react. Speaking of Nora I heard the officially and permamently found a husband for her. I wondered who he is...

Hm, I might have ask Nora that one!

Just now I have to listen to the student council president's message and sit here in all the classes that I'm in.

Nora Thorne

As much as I hated hearing Derek through these annoucements, this was pretty important. I just tapped my pencil the whole time and let my head rest on my hand. Assembly? Anything that's no classes in the morning is fine with me. I wondered really what the assembly was going to be about. Maybe just some lecture on the rules and more updates and all the things about this school. Im not gonna know till tomorrow.

James Milrite

I didn't really care if I was late for class. I mean, it wasn't going to hurt my grade was it? If we were on the fourth floor then we have to take the elevator to get to the classrooms. I did have to say this school was pretty awesome. My previous one was just like any other public high school that was one story and had a bunch of lockers and classrooms.

"Yea we're probably going to be late," I said opening the door to get out of the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 am

Derek Nevine

The announcement was longer then I had thought it would be. It didn't matter but I needed to do some things.

We had received a new student today, a relative of Nora. I needed to give her her new dorm key since I automatically decided that Cecile would have a dorm to herself.

(I know, I should ask her but...)

I wondered if this cousin of Nora's would be like her... And not to mention... I wondered where she was. I had an urge to call her down to the student council room through the PA system but then I'd just be being lazy.

I'd track Nora down. Her cousin would probably be with her. Besides, I was just in class with her, she couldn't have gone too far.

Class was long, but not hard. It was the first day after all.

I had a massive headache but it made me smile to see the new equipment that Derek had helped manufacture. The new transporter was much easier to carry now, as well as the friendster. And how the friendster looked like a little phone? That was so cute.

What would I do now though? Maybe go into one of the simulators? I heard they were good for relaxing and it would probably take my mind off of everything.

Then again... Maybe I should talk to Nora for a bit. I hadn't seen her since this morning when I kinda passed out... I wondered if she did a good job today.

I'd taky my chances and head up to the fourth floor simulator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next