Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]

Go down 
+3
32Melody
Kamal
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 am

Annie Montgomery

Thank God I found class before I was late enough to pass out. The teacher excused my lateness because it was the first day and I took my seat. World History was far too simple for me, I learned all of that before I turned 12. So I spent time studying the map.
'If I'm here, and my cabin is there, and the ceramics class is here, then my second class must be there!'I had thought with great happiness. Now I shouldn't have much trouble.

I had to pick up new equipment, also. It isn't like I completely understood what they did. And there would be an assembly tomorrow. I wondered what it was about, but I didn't ponder it for long. Next class was Calculus.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am

Nora Thorne

Derek was practically in all my classes. First class, I get it. Then all the other classes just seemed like the principal did it. I dont know who makes these schedules these days. Last class was just simple Physics, wasn't it? All the other classes were simple except for algebra. Oh god.

I hate those equations. They're like living nightmares. Not literally atleast.

I heard some rumors about a new student. Well it was the first official day of school so people were coming by now. I just ate lunch and I was heading for my next class until someone grabbed my shoulder. "Wha-? Cassie? What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed staring at her in disbelief.

She only then tortured me with her babble of nonsense and it was literally echoing. Ugh.

Cassandra Thorne

Now I had to find her. She has to be around somewhere! I was looking at every inch and corner until I found a similar shine of brunette hair and short frame. I was almost as tall as her and she was about two years older than me. I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulder. Nora!

"Nooorrraaa! Hiii!" I exclaimed hugging her. My cousin was only shocked when I came. "I came here because I missed you and I heard you got a new fiance and stuuffffff!~ I was also bored with my old school and I wanted something new and exoctic and so here I am!!" I can see faces turned to us but i didn't mind. Nora showed her annoyed expression but I was so happy!

James Milrite

My classes were kind of hard but mostly easy. usually on the first day they would just give you a lght amount of work but now I guess I had a date with Study hall for sure. I was still wondering about Cecile's condition though. I guess she was okay assuming that she didn't call me. Well maybe it was just because all calls were disabled during class.

[Cassie has come to annoy all of you~ 8D]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm

[[My last post here for a while. ;A; MAKE IT COUNT.]]

Derek Nevine

I was roaming the halls, looking for a duo of students, which was a little hard seeing as we were in a large school of five floors. If I walked one way, they could just be passing.

Oh. But what's this? Yep, Nora with a young and hyper girl.

"This must be our new student, Cassandra Thorne." I said, approaching them. "I'm sorry that your new and exotic life is being trapped in a school filled with monsters."

There hadn't been an attack so far today, which was good, but it made me wonder.

"I just stopped by to give you these though." I said, holding out Cassandra's new dorm keys.

I made sure to wink at Nora to make sure she didn't feel 'lonely.'

[[NOW TAKE HER TO A DORM- /slapped by Nora, shot by Derek, kicked and jumped on my Cassandra]]

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I looked at my watch and stretched. I needed to get down to study hall*.

No, I didn't need help with my studies, I did help with studies. For me being a tutor, it was a laughable thought.

I could be tutoring high school students, there was no age limit. I just hoped that I would know the things they did.

My head spun from thinking about that but... I should be okay, I was smart enough.

"Tutor time." I said, heading down to the classes for study hall.

[[*THEY MEET AGAIN.]]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Kamal Ali

[/shot by everyone >__> Pretty sure that I got over my block because of my Shampoo, mint and so hot it burns my scalp! It probably made the Muses work again xD]

With a thump I fell ontop of my bed. sighing in relief. Sure, I missed English class, but I got to the rest on time, besides English is one of my top subjects, I'm pretty sure that I didn't miss anything. Glancing down at my watch, I saw that it was time for the side-classes to start. I grabbed my glasses, and started out the door to the study hall. 'Might as well get the dust out of my reading glasses.' I mused. In a few minutes I got there.

[Anyone willing to come?]
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Annie Montgomery

If classes were too easy for me, it made sence that my homework would be easier than usual, too. Nevertheless, it gave me time to settle into my dorm. Looking back at how I packed, I shouldn't have packed so many books. There wasn't enough room and I found myself storing some of my clothes in boxes under my bed along with a few dozen cans of fruit. Just in case fruit goes extinct.
Plopping myself onto my bed, I groaned in boredom. "There must be activities to partake in!" I mumbled. Normally, I would try to read, but I just alphabetized the books and didn't want to mess with them. They`re sleeping.
After thinking over possible activities, I decided to go to the study hall and study speech patterns of the 21 century adolescents. I may be able to also find some extra schoolwork to do.
On the way to the hall, I noticed already many colorful metaphors laced in speech that I've never heard before. I've asked mother how to pronounce them, but she always shook her head and threw out the book with such metaphors.
Already I had gotten such a lesson. When I arrived at the study hall, I eagerly sat down with open ears and a notebook ready to scribble the phrases spoken.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Kamal Ali

As soon as I entered the hall, I looked around to see who's there. It seemed not too busy at the moment, but out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a figure sitting down. Looking in that direction I saw that it was Annie. Decided to try to make up for the morning I walked over to her and sat down facing her. Looking at her silently for a minute, I decided to see if she knew any other languages, 'Might as well try out my Russian.' I thought while mentally wincing at the memories of Russian language class. Finally opening my mouth I started to speak, "Zdravstvujjte, Rad tebya videt' Annie." I said, aware that my Russian wasn't the best, so she might not understand me.

[Translation: Hello, Nice to see you Annie. And sorry, this was from off the top of my head, so it may not be that good :S]
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am

Annie Montgomery

Oh no! He's having a mental breakdown!-- was the first thing I thought before realizing that the speech was russian. Very slurred russian. Obviously wasn't fluent or a native speaker, but it still scared the devil out of me. Do all teenage adolescents of the time greet one another so strangely? And how does one respond? I don't speak russian. I speak a small amount of French, though. Do I boast my modest knowledge of the language? I guess. "Que Dis-tu? Je ne parle pas." I awkwardly said,"Umm...I beg your pardon, but do all people of this time speak russian?" I asked ready to take notes.

[translation(and I speak no french, sorry.): What do you say? I do not speak.]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Cassandra Thorne

I was soon handed my dorm keys by what seemed to be guy with...a pink stripe in his hair? I almost bursted out laughing. I shifted my eyes towards Nora who was about to raise her hand but she decided not to. Did she know this guy? As soon as he left I could see him wink towards Nora. Then thats when Nora just went balistic and started chasing after her. I startd to chase after her too and as soon as I caught up to her I whispered into her ear. "Is he your boyfriend?~"

Thats when I got one of her slaps across the face. .....Ouch.

Nora Thorne

Derek gave my cousin her dorm keys and the nerve how he acted so casual towards her! She was a ball full of annoyance! I raised my hand to slap him for pete's sake but I decided not to. The nerve of him. When he left he...winked at me? What? "You son of a-!" I said aloud and thats when I chased after him.

Cassandra decided to tag along too and after what she said made my cheeks turn a little warm. I stopped running and I gave her a slap across her face. "Of course he isn't. He's just my..er" I hestitated for a moment. Well he was going to be my husband in a few years. My cousin, Cassandra, gave a sly smile on her face. "I'm going to study hall, you go where ever" I finished not answering her question. Cassandra just stood there for moment and went about giggling through out the hallways to find her after school activity.

James Milrite

I was just about done finishing my reports for class tomorrow in study hall. After that I would just spend the remaining time reading a book of some sorts. The room was pretty crowded and I realized that a lot of students signed up for study hall. They probably weren't intrsted in the other classes. Or they joined multiple ones. I just chose Study hall because it was a lot more peaceful.

Speaking of peaceful, there hasn't been any monster attacks at all today. Maybe later or tomorrow. They were kind of picky.

[8D]
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 am

[[I'm Assuming we have three classes throughout the day.]]

Alexander Bernar

*R-ring R-ring*

"Alright class if you're done with the work place it on my desk and your free to leave." the teacher said.

Alex finished the last problem and turned it in.

"we're heading to the courtyard, do you want to come along Alex." Asked Generic Student named Micheal.

"No, I'm good mike I'll see you in math." Alex placed his books in his dorm, and walked over to his brothers dorm, "Hey Klaus, can I borrow some pens?" Alex asked.

"sure, just lock my room when your done, I have to go to class." Klaus said handing Alex the dorm keys.

"thanks." Alex walked over to Klaus's desk and grabbed a few pens and next to the pens he found a small notebook with a lock. "I really shouldn't... but... one peek won't hurt." Alex said picking the journal up.

Klaus Bernar

Klaus had just finished writing in his journal and had set it down on his desk.
Klaus looked up at his digital clock and noticed the time, "I should get ready for class." Klaus dressed himself and grabbed his bag.

Alex suddenly walked in need of some pens.

"sure, just lock my room when your done, I have to go to class." Klaus said handing Alex the dorm keys.

"I have a small amount of time before class, I think I'll stop by the study hall." klaus said to himself.

Last edited by Andres on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 am

Derek Nevine

Oh oh, she's mad~ I ran for a bit away from Nora playfully but she stopped to hit her cousin. So it isn't just boys that she hits...

I wondered what miss Cassandra had said but... I continued on like it didn't happen.

I needed to get down to studyhall. Tutoring... Well, I was in the older graes, it shouldn't be that hard.

I'd have to check on Nora later to see if everything was alright with her cousin... Not that I cared but... Uh...

Everything was going well for my first tutoring session, I thought. I hadn't done much but I'm sure I would get some more help requests once the year went by.

I was about to pack up my books really and head to my dorm, my "shift" was over and I needed to finish some homework. I could do it here but... It would be easier for me to concentrate if I was in a safe, quiet environment.

I was about to leave but...

"James...? You come to study hall...?" I asked silently, in order not to disturb others.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to interrupt but... It was only a small question, right?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Nora Thorne

I guess study hall was basically a safe haven. After all he had been in all my classes. Was this just to annoy me or was it just a coincidence? I found myself a seat and started working on some of my homework for the day. I decided to do Algebra first since I would get the worst out of the way and then save history for last which seemed easy. Of course it was Algebra 2 we were talking about. I don't even know how I got in this class. If I passed this class it was either statistics or calculus for me next year. Ugh.

I could see a few familiar faces from my classes and some from walking down the hallway. Something just unanswered in my mind. Assembly? It was the beginning of the school year and I couldn't blame them if it was the school rules.

Then again, Cassie came back into my mind. Sometimes I just wanted to punch her. I could remember faint memories back then when my parents were still looking for a potential partner. Somehow I just dozed off.

"Nora~ who is it this time?" A blonde girl asked. The brunette was annoyed by this girl already. All she wanted was quiet time to read near the warm fireplace. There was a blizzard going on right now and no one went outside. That meant Cassandra had to sleepover. So did Melody and Brian.

"None of your buisness," The brunette snapped trying to keep focus on her book. The blonde stood there silent for a few moments then stole her book and ran away. "Cassie you give that back!" The brunnette yelled chasing after her.

[the italic part was a flashback, just so ya know~]

James Milrite

I was just about to finish one last sentence on my report iuntil a familiar voice rang in my ears. I looked up to only see Cecilia. "Yea, it the only class I was iterested in," I answered, grinning slightly. The study hall was indeed a little quiet but you could hear inaudible whispers around the room. it was a little strange since sometimes I didn't really like quietness. Maybe it was just me.

"What about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 am

I brought my books closer to my body, feeling like they were dropping from my grasp. James seemed like he was so absorbed in his work. I would only take a minute of his time...

"I take a couple of classes but study hall is just an extra class." I said. I didn't mention anything about being a tutor, I didn't want to brag... A middle school tutor... Well, I guess it was better then nothing.

I smiled though. James' smile made me feel bright inside, it was nice. It had a warm feeling to it*. And when I felt all warm inside... Oh no... I blurted things out without thinking, I would be too busy enjoying that feeling. Here it comes, I know it.

"I like your smile, you know James? It's nice..."

... Not that bad, I guess. It left me stumped on excuses though...

[[*Dun dun dah...]]

Derek Nevine

I yawned and stretched out on a small desk at study hall. No one had needed my help so I thought I'd get some paperwork for the student council done. Might as well. There was so much to go over, and I needed to confirm what would be in the assembly, or more of a debating conversation.

I needed to think of stuff like that new student and how she refused her entrance invitation; I would need to talk to Nora about it and say she wouldn't be getting a roommate any time soon and discuss with her the fact that if someone else comes along, they may share that room with her.

There was also the fact about new uniforms. The school had been promoting those for a long time but we needed confirmation, which would be decided at the assembly(Soffia: I will draw the new uniform sampler).

I yawned again and looked through all of the paperwork again. If someone needed help with their studies, I was open for it.

[[I had an idea that Derek and Nora should be long lost childhood friends and that's how they fall in love. XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 am

Alexander Bernar

"Last night in the gym was the last time I had been afraid in a long time, it seemed endless, I was worried beyond belief. I didn't want anyone to worry so I kept my calm but deep inside I was unfocused, heavy breathing, traumatized, to the extent of shedding a tear. When I looked up and saw Alex crying I-" Alex suddenly slammed the journal.

"I should stop... This isn't right." Alex said to himself. He locked the dorm, and noticed that it wasn't time for class yet so he decided to look for Alex and return his keys.

Klaus Bernar

Klaus walked into the study hall, "Not too many people, but still a pretty decent amount." Klaus whispered to himself.

Klaus looked for an empty desk and sat down, opening his textbook and beginning to read.

Klaus, wasn't putting much attention to his book, in actuality Klaus took time like this to think about things.

".... I guess sometimes... I wish I had more friends...never mind, what's wrong with me."

[Do I smell character development btw this drawing perfectly depicts Alex's reaction to Alisa's post.]

http://sushicloud.deviantart.com/art/Alex-s-reaction-252390568
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 pm

[I haven't replied to this in awhile. D8]

Kiki Walker

I sighed as the teacher kept talking, talking, and some more talking. I did all my work, nice and neat, and turned it in. Most of this stuff is pretty easy so sometimes I didn't have to listen to the teacher. I was lost in thought as the teacher began to talk once more as the second bell rang.*

''OKay class, today, we're going to do some math problems! You'd better hope you listened!'' She called, taking a few glances at me. I stared at her and plastered a fake smile on my face, hoping that would work. She smiled back and continued to talk to the rest of the class. I knew for a fact that these were easy. She began to hand out the worksheets, and as I expected, I was right. I quickly finished it and turned it in, walking back to my desk and sitting down. I tapped my pencil on my desk quietly, while the other slowpokes finished up. I began to daydream about my friends and what they were doing. How many friends did I have?Cecila, Alex, Creselia, Derek, Nora... I'm sure this was more but I couldn't think..

Last edited by 32Melody on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Nora Thorne

I came back to reality. I soon realized that I was finished with my work and packed up. I was kind of hungry in fact. I wonderede what was for dinner. I placed by binders and folders in my book bag and held my textbooks against my chest. I was about to open the door until I heard something. Maybe I was imagining things?

[Alisa 8D]

James Milrite

Cecilia's statement I guess made a bit flustered. Was my smile really that important? I dont know all I can come up with was, "Thanks," I guess that made me pretty stupid. "Listen I'm heading back to my dorm room. If you were heading back then I guess I should do,"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

I was actually embarrased that I said that, I didn't really mean it... Well... I meant it but didn't want to say it... Uh...

"Yeah, I was about to head back... Uh..." I stumbled with my words. It would be pretty awkward now, huh? I tried to make the best of it by saying something random but... On track.

"So your first day was good, I hope?" I asked eagerly. I'd like to hear how a day of highschool was. Derek never talked about school before.

[[Walking back, sudden urge to kiss her/shot]]

Derek Nevine

The paperwork was long and tiring... I really didn't want to do it now, I was feeling tired.

I'd do it in my dorm, my shift was over(Fast shift). I would just go to the dorm and hopefully get it done earlier then eight.

Oh, was that Nora? Great, I'd talk to her now. Oh... What was that?

Something fell out of her binder. I picked it up for her.

It was a cute picture of a young girl and boy. The girl must have been Nora.

The young boy was crying a bit. He looked older, too. It seems like the young Nora had stolen the juicebox she was drinking. Cute. Oh... What was... I looked closer.

Pink streaks...?

I thought.

No... It can't be. I went and pulled Nora to face me, taking a good look at her face.

"It can't be. It just can't."

[[Slapping opportunity XD]]
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 am

Kamal Ali

[Really got to get a planner, I keep forgetting to check EVERYTHING...]

'Oh great, now she thinks I'm mental' I thought when Annie sent me a look that was a mix of panic and confusion. When she started to talk, she spoke in French, which I was thankfully slightly better at the Russian. Once I mentally translated what she said, I started to speak in English this time. "Ah, no. I just wanted to see if you knew Russian, pretty tough to learn it." I said sheepishly while rubbing the back of my head. "I also wanted to apologize for this morning, I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

((Should I lay off on the details, or keep as I am?))
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 am

Annie Montgomery

While the young man apologized, I noticed a group of people flood into the room. Were they together?I wasn't sure, but everything in study hall was so animated, I couldn't help but note everything down. This culture of adolescents was so... so.. intimate. Everywhere I looked, I saw hugs from all directions, hand holding,high fives, and no personal bubbles. It was so hard to process and so amazing that I unintentionally tuned the boy out. It was rude of me to ignore him, but I got the gist of it. He was asking forgiveness for trying to speak like me. And something about Russian. "Do not worry about such a small thing, Mister. For I have forgiven your small mistake and I truly wasn't absolutely abashed at your words. At least you attempted." I explained, "However, I need some help researching the culture and linguistics of the modern adolescent. such as "what's up" and "Google it" It confuses me so, if you would briefly explain, that would be 'sweet'" I asked. Most likely, he would refuse, but I still can observe then.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Kamal Ali

I looked at Annie in slight confusion as I tried to puzzle out what she meant. But luckily, I figured it out in a few seconds. Thinking over the few phrases she told me, I started to speak, trying to make as much sense as possible. "Well, 'What's up' is just slang for 'How are you?' or 'How's it going?', if you want to be sarcastic, just reply with 'The roof' or 'The sky'. 'Google it' isn't slang, there is a world known company called Google on the internet, they have one of the best search engines in the world. So when they say 'Google it', it means 'Look up on Google'." I said all this in one breath, so I wasn't surprised that as soon as I finished I was gasping for breath.

After regaining my breath, I continued "There are also terms people use mostly on the internet, but some diehard chatting fans would use it in real life. Such as 'OMG' and 'WTH?' Also there is 'LOL' and 'ROFL'. 'OMG' stands for 'Oh my god' while 'WTH' stands for 'What the heck'. 'LOL' stands for 'Laugh out loud'. And last but not least 'ROFL' stands for 'Rolling on the floor laughing.'" I finished with a grin and a dip of my head.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Annie Montgomery
I didn't understand a word he said, but I took notes nonetheless.
"Okay, so a Google is a wise man of a land called Internet where it's people speak in abbreviations. When they immigrate to other English-speaking countries, their children speak the same way. When they find a humorous moment, they say "LOL" instead of laughter, and possibly roll on the floor." I said trying to reword his explanation," These people are highly religious, so they praise their god with the acronym 'Omg' And their language just became socially accepted."
Things made so much sense now. But now I have more questions, How do you "look it up on Google?" is he part man, part machine, or is he searching for an engine? How do you contact him? Why all the acronyms? Where is Internet?
I wrote all the questions down in my notebook for further research. Encyclopedias should know about it.
" Now what about culture? When did chivalry die? Why do some men refuse to keep their trousers lifted?How does a man court a woman and why is everything so intimate?" I asked him with my pen ready to take notes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 am

[Annie is hilarious :'D I couldn't stop giggling at the explantion Kamal gave xD]

Nora Thorne

Right when I placed my hand on the doorknob I felt hands grip on my shoulders. I gasped from fear when he turned me around and in self defense....you probably know what happened. I slapped him.

Derek? What?

"What the heck are you talking about? You nearly scared the living out of me!" I whispered loudly but angrily at him. True I thought it was a monster but I guess everyone in this room would scream or just run for their lives. From that I almost dropped my textbooks which would probably hurt my feet.

James Milrite

Cecile was probably running out of questions to ask. She just seemed to feel awkward around me all of a sudden. "Fine, just a lot of paperwork to fill out," I stated. They expect a lot from you here. And I thought my friends back in my other school said high school wasn't that bad. Try going somewhere its infested with monsters and your life is on the line everyday. Try that for size. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 am

I smiled. I was happy but wondered about the paperwork. Was it complicated? Oh well...

"Yes, my day was good. I was worried about the monsters though."

I bit my lip. When was the next attack going to be? I should probably go to the gym every once and a while to test out my self defence... Just in case, you know?

Derek Nevine

I was shocked. I was caught off guard. I was... Slapped.

I should have seen that coming...

I shoved the picture in her face. "Is this you?!" I almost yelled. The people here studying or working would probably glare over. Heck, they probably already were because of Nora yelling. Well... She didn't yell... So nevermind.

I... I... "I won't believe it, this can't be..."

If it was her, she wouldn't even remember, would she? She was so young.

This was stunning though. Please don't be her, someone like Nora couldn't be that little girl!
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

Kamal Ali

I stared blankly at Annie, trying to comprehend just how her minds works for her to twist my perfectly normal('At least to me it is.') explanation into.....into....into THAT! She even seemed happy with it! 'I'm pretty sure that if this was a anime I would be sweatdropping right now' I thought. Sighing, I raised my hand toward my head and rubbed my temples, this was going to take a looooooong time. "No, no and no! If you managed to twist that explanation into something like that, then we need a hands on approach!" Standing up - and leaving my homework undone. - I offered a hand to Annie. "Come on, we're going to the library, there you'll see what, not where, the internet is." I said.

((Edit: Fixed the 'handles on approach' to 'hands on approach' >__>))

Last edited by Kamal on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 am

Annie Montgomery

I smiled. The internet is a "what" not a "where"! That makes me giddy with excitement & anticipation. Maybe it is like a future land she read of where the entire civilization is on the back of a space whale.That must be the Internet "So space whales are not just a figment of childhood folly?" I asked rhetorically, "Are the people of the Internet Extraterrestrials? Or from the future?" and the questions(Nonsence) kept flowing through my mouth. Usually, I hold my tongue like a good woman, but for my studies on a new lingo turn into myself discovering a whole world unknown to me, I had to voice my excitement.
Truthfully, I was so excited that I didn't even notice the boy becoming irritated and standing up. When he said the words "Hands on approach" is when I started listening. But apparently,it was all I needed to know! The rest probably wasn't important anyway.
Taking his hand and pulling myself up, I looked at him giddy and eager to learn I said to him, "Escort me to the library, please."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Nora Thorne

He shoved the picture right in my face and that didn't help. "Wha-? Don't shove things in my face lemme see it!" I said a little louder. I shoved him away so my eyes wouldn't burn from seeing him. Oh little me! I was so cute~

"Haha, aww I was so cute back then!~" I said admiring the picture until I studied it more. My little happy moment turned into a surprised one when I saw pink streaks on the boy's head. I looked at Derek then back at the picture and I did that for a couple seconds.

"That is you! ....Haha! You were such a crybaby back then! This is hilarious!" I said bursting into a fit of laughter. I could see some gazes turn to us and wanted us to shut up. I couldn't help it!

I wondered where he got that picture from...I'll ask him later. This moment was just histerical.

James Milrite

Monsters...

They have been haunting my mind all day. I should really check my room because I heard one girl got her gun from a roomate notice. I'll do that soon.

"Yea, I have been wondering that too. They're just haunting our minds lately," I said answering to Cecile's statement. To be honest, I wasn't ready for the next attack. If there was going to be one which I highly know there's gonna be one. If there was one attack then there has to be another.

That only made sense right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next