Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 am

[Sorry guys, I got busy.]

Derek Nevine

I still was out in the hall, I wasn't tired. There was nothing to do but when you can't sleep, you also can't force yourself to. The announcement kept me up... The gym was unprotected now? And monsters being humans?

I hated this, staying up late. I was setting a bad example for Cecile. She would have to be asleep by this time and me being up didn't help it.

The announcement made me think a bit more though. Maybe something jammed the security system for the gym. I went to check it out. There was a lot of noises before, too. I just decided to ignore it before but...

There were people in there though. I hid behind the wall, only pearing in from the door. I took out my friendster and did a scan on the people there.

<Scan results:
Life forms - Four
Humans - Four
Monsters - Zero
Scan complete>

Nothing was there. They were okay then. I showed myself.

"Hey, are you three alright?" I asked, walking into the gym.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 am

[@Soffia/Alica/Elric/Derek/E/F:No problem!]

Kamal Ali

As they started to leave the gym Kamal started to feel light headed and sleepy, he reckoned it was because of the adrenaline rush leaving him. Kamal didn't know why he felt so protective of Alex but he couldn't help it, for some reason he reminded him of himself. Kamal suddenly heard another noise, quickly letting go of Alex's shoulder and spinning around he aimed his gun in the general direction of the sound, but he relaxed when he saw it was just a human. About to lower his gun he remembered Molly's announcement and tensed up again. Reaching into his pocket he took out his Friendster while still aiming at the guy. Doing a scan he took a glance at the screen and relaxed.

<Scan:
Life form is a human.>

Finally lowering his gun he looked at the guy stoically he said "Sorry about that, can't be too careful now."
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

[Sorry guys~, I was worried you guys would be on page 6 or something xD]

Nora Thorne

"That jerk, such a lifeless b-" I muttered until I heard Cecile catching up to me. She said she wanted to add contacts to our friendsters. I did count Cecile as a friend. Unlike her brother who was a total jerk. "Yea sure!" I said. I gave her my number until there was an announcement.

Monsters that can turn into humans? An app was soon downloaded to my friendster to tell the difference between Monsters/humans. Ookay. Well there wasn't time to get my gun right now. I would have to make a trip to a transporter to get one so I would just stick with my friendster.

I heard too many gun shots. It was in the gym. "Cecile, let's go to the gym!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hand.

James Milrite [Haven't RPed with him in awhile]

I read for a little bit. It was really quiet inside my room. The only noise you could hear was the pages turning in a book. I don't know how I fell asleep. But it was quite peaceful until there was an announcement. I didn't really catch what they were saying, since I just woke up. Something about monsters turning into humans and something about the gym. The only people I knew here were Derek and Cecilia. Were they okay?

Something in me said to go see what happened. Maybe to just check the gym.

-----

I ran as fast as I could. There was an app that was downloaded on my friendster to tell the difference between monster and human. I reached to the gym. The app said that everyone in here was pure human and there were no monsters.

"Heh, I was expecting more people to be in here," I joked.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

[Not YET Bellala. XD]

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

"Thanks." I said, registering her friendster on my machine.

Then... An announcement went off. It scared me for the thought of monsters being disguised as humans, as well as the gyms not being safe. What would happen? Surely Nora wasn't a monster in disguise, I had my eye on her before and the monsters wouldn't have the time to deceive me now, right?

I was caught up in my daze of thought to hear what Nora said before she grabbed my hand. I was surpsised but there must have been something wrong because I had heard some random fires before.

"Do you think there was an attack in the gym?" I asked, snapping out of my daze.

-----

When we arrived at the gym, there were a couple of people there, to my surprise I knew some.

"Derek, and Alex! What just happened?" I asked, having my hand become loose of Nora's. Derek would have flipped.

And then James entered too. What was going on? For so many people to gather, there must have been an attack or something.

Derek Nevine

The one man pointed his gun at me but with his friendsters accurate scans, I knew he wouldn't shoot.

"Nah, it's alright, I understand." I said, taking steps forward. "This is going to be a hassle, huh?"

Cecilia and that... That girl entered the gym.

"Ask them, I don't really know." I said, lost. There was nothing I knew about for this.

"Hey James. I know, there's less then you'd expect. You better not be a monster though." I joked, not bothering to check my friendster. If there were any sudden movements, I'd know if they were monsters or not, right?
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:10 am

[Lateeee. Sorry, Alisa! I made Creselia wait like, 5 days. XD Well, no need to wait longer~]

Kiki Walker

I had drifted off asleep but soon I had awoken by a quiet voice, almost a mumble. ''Hi~'' I said, rubbing my eye a bit. I hopped off my 'cloud', and I walked over to this girl. ''My name is Kiki, it's a pleasure to meet you!'' I said with a smile.

I was about to say something else, but I was interuppted by a huge sound of a gun, along with a warning from Molly and Peter. Great. If that wasn't bad enough, monsters were humans now!! Shoot. I thought this place would actually turn out nice. I sat up when I heard a quiet voice great me. ''Um,'' I said a bit worriedly, ''I'm about to head to the gym. Would you like to come with me?''
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 am

[Five days, Melody. XDDDD
Creselia: *waiting, fiv days later* WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING?!]

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

Kiki Walker? I had never heard the name 'Walker' before. I almost blurted that out but watched my tongue.

"Remember Cresie, I want you to make friends. Life's no good without them. Promise me, okay?"

Jamie was the only reason I did so... I needed to make at least one friend, I didn't like lying to him.

"Nice to meet you, Kiki." I said hesitantly. I kept my cold face, I really didn't have a care in the world that I was meeting someone. This girl seemed really bubbly and happy... Not the kind of people I clicked with. Only Jamie, I could stand with that attitude but... "I'm Creselia Ricolo." I replied to it.

The gym? Why woulf you want to go to the gym when it was unsafe? Sure, I was able to actually fight but this girl seemed too young.

"Sure, but you can't keep your guard down." I said, opening the door, waiting for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:26 am

Nora Thorne

I glared at Derek and just turned my body away from him. What a jerk. I could feel something buzzing in my pocket. My phone? I went to the corner of the gym and answered it. "Hello?" I said quietly.

"Nora, dear! Im so glad I can contact you!"

I almost threw my phone on the ground just because of that voice. It was my father. Oh god. "Dad? why are you-" I was cut off by his voice. He sounded so happy and jolly. I didn't know what was going on.

"We finally found someone for you! After a long search we found someone!"

Shoot! My heart pounded. Who was it? Anyone but that Derek guy. I glanced at the people behind me and the other coming people coming into the gym. I could of sworn I heard another phone ring. Or maybe it was my heart pounding so hard. "Just who is it?" I asked. I was literally sweating from my forehead because of this.

"A young man named Derek. He's very smart and athletic and kind! He's perfect for you!"

What the- There were a lot of Derek's in the world. "Uh-O-okay," I stuttered. I was so scared. I closed my phone before anything else. I quickly put the phone in my pocket and went by over to Cecilia. I was still shivering with fear and my heart was still pounding.

[Ill reply with James later ;D

Quote :
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 am

Derek Nevine

What a stuck up brat, I was thinking. About Nora, I mean. She was pretty and all but REALLY?! There's no way I'd ever want to be with someone like that. It was bad that Cecilia was with this girl, I didnt approve of it.

I went to say something but Nora pulled out her phone. I was angry, but also a gentlement... Most of the time. But... My phone rung too.

I pulled it out and answered with a simple "hello?"

"Derek, son, it's great I got you! Sorry to call so late."

"Dad?"

"Your mother and I have found someone for you to be wed to! You will be very happy, she's a very pretty lady."

There were a lot of pretty people in the world. Thing was, I was hoping with all of my heart they had stopped the search. I wanted to marry the person I wanted to, not get married by arrangements. "Who is it?"

"A lovely girl named Nora. She goes to your school, actually. Here, I'll send a picture."

Sweat dropped from my forehead. Nora? Going to my school? No... NO! Please don't be her, please don't be her, PLEASE DON'T BE HER!

The picture came in. I thumbled my phone to see the picture.

It's not her, it's not her, it's not her...

It was her.

Cecilia peered onto my phone.

"Why do you have a picture of Nora on your phone?" she asked curiously, going back to Nora's side after.

I hesitated. I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life...

"Sh... She and I are... Engaged..." I said, feeling faint.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Kamal Ali

Kamal was just lowering his gun when people started to swarm into the Gym, lightly tightining his grip in his Friendster he quickly scanned everyone that came in. He sagged his shoulders when it turned out that no one was a monster. 'Darn it, I would have liked to shoot something! And WHY most there be so much people?'. Looking around he saw that people were starting to chat and talk on there phones. Sighing, his red eyes clouded in annoyance, he was just going to tell Alex good bye when he saw something out of the corner of his eye and Yuki tensed. Turning around he saw to his horror the same type of monster was leaping for Klaus's head. Snapping back to reality, his mind was clouded with fury at the thought of some... some stupid monster attacking Alex's brother. Quickly raising his Gun to Klaus's head he emptied his clip next to it.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Watching the monster fall to the ground, he turned to Yuki "Rip it to shreds and then come back to my Dorm room." he ordered to make sure. Turning back to Alex "Sorry Alex, but I'm going back to my dorm, this is the second thing I've had to kill in the past ten minutes, and the place is getting crowded it. I HATE crowds. If you need me I'm in Dorm room five." he said shortly. Walking away and pointedly staying away from everyone else he left.

Last edited by Kamal on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm

James Milrite

It wasn't long till Derek got a call from his phone. It was his father. I couldn't hear what his dad was saying (it wasn't on speaker) but Derek seemed flustered and almost fainted. "Derek?" I asked. I couldn't really hear since it was really loud in the gym since a lot of people were coming in.
If there was a lot of people in one room wouldn't that attract monsters? I checked my friendster really quick and scanned the people in the gym. Everyone was pure human. Weird.

Nora Thorne

I hate my life. I truely do. Why couldn't my cousins feel my pain? My father just had to come out first and have me as the daughter of the next successor. My cousins got to choose who they wanted to marry! There was a sudden urge to go near Derek and maybe just slap him. "I'll be right back Cecile," I said tiredly. I was tired. Maybe this was a dream. Or was it a joke? I just hope it was one of those things.
I was soon in front of Derek. He was pretty tall in fact. I slapped him, "I HAVE TO MARRY YOU?!" I yelled. I guess I was a little too loud. Loud enough that it made my voice echo. That was a little embarrassing.

There was no way I was going to be Nora Nevine. Bleh!

Quote :
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:30 am

[Late reply is LATE. Sorry, I got busy.]

Derek Nevine

I almost fainte. I felt dizzy from the thought. Nora?! Derek and Nora Nevine? No, nonononono.

I, unthinkingly, placed my hand on James' shoulder to balance myself out. Nora was nice and all... I think... But not someone for me. I'd have to call back to refuse to my parents... Again.

Nora approached me. She was a bit smller then I thought she was. I hadn't been so lose to her. But...

My cheek burned from her forced touch. I placed my hand on my cheek, my daze drifting off.

"You..." I growled. She seemed as furious as you could be, while I was just shocked. "I don't like it any more then you do." I said, balancing myself up without the support of James.

I pulled out my phone again, my cheek still stinging, and went to call my father again. The dialer rung for a while but... But he didn't pick up this ti,e.

"Great..."

Derek was so pale, I was worried.

Nora left my side, sounding tired, maybe even faint like Derek. Her action surprised me.

"Derek!" I shouted in horror. She had slapped him... Again! I went up to Nora's side and made sure she didn't slap him again.

I guess she didn't want to marry my brother.

I tried thinking of something to make the situation okay.

"W-well, I guess we'll be sisters, right Nora...?" an awkward laugh fell from my lips. I wasn't good at settling things.

I walked up to James and tugged at his shirt.

"I don't really know what to say..." I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Nora Thorne

I have to be stuck with this guy for the rest of my life. Maybe my parents would find someone else...

No, that was impossible. His parents agreed and my parents agreed. No further instruction. I felt like like pulling out my hair and just scream. Derek didn't seem to like it either. Good! Cecilia came over and tried to make things a bit brighter for myself. We will be sisters after all.

"That's the only good thing about this marriage," I sighed after what Cecilia had said. Derek was almost falling but luckily a man, who was like an arm rest for Derek, was there to help him. I didn't bother for his name. Plus, I was tired and needed sleep.

"It's late I'm gonna go," I yawned and headed for the door. Maybe on my way I can stop to go to the transpoter and and get my weapon before bed.

James Milrite

I was so focused on how no monsters are really appearing while tons of students were in one room. It kind of shocked me when Derek almost fainted and laid his weight onto my shoulder. A girl with brunette hair was arguing with him and somehow they were engaged. Shocker. Later, Cecile had come over and tried to brighten things up for the girl. She also soon tugged on my shirt not knwoing how to stop this.

"Just watch, some day they can't live with out each other," I assured. Who knows, they may end up killing each other or just fall in love. Derek's cheek was still burning from the girl's slap. It was kind of funny that he was hit by a girl and how he didn't hit back.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 am

Derek Nevine

I glared at Nora. She wasn't the perfect bride I always wanted. And James comment to Cecile really made me mad.

I would never love her.

I thought for a moment though. My parents didn't have that sort of 'family successor' thing so would that mean that Cecile would be forced in an arranged marriage too? I didn't care what happened to me, but I didn't want that for my little sister.

"Yeah, flee, slap girl." I said, still in a bit of pain. I stood on my own and backed away a bit. I didn't really want her to slap me again for such a remark. If she was a guy or something, I'd actually fight back. I can't hurt women though...

Curse my gentlemaness.

I gave James a confused look.

"You think so?" I asked. I wasn't all that sure. When Derek chose something, he stuck with it. Would that change this time?

I wanted what was best for Derek so...

"Wait, Nora..." I went to stop her to try and say something else... Something good. My mouth was so dry for some reason though, my voice was so faint. I couldn't understand it. I guess I was just nervous.

"I should go too, I guess." I said, now able to speak. I guess it just took a moment for my voice to come back to me.

I hesitated before leaving. I was going to leave with Nora, see if I could actually understand what was going on in her head.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 am

Kamal Ali

Kamal sighed as he stomped away from the gym, 'Way to crowded for my liking' he mused. But he wasn't really tired yet, 'Hmm, might as well go to the library, but I might get lost again.' he frowned, then with a jolt he remember the map that Molly and Peter gave him. Groaning he slapped his forehead at his own stupidness. Taking out the map from his pocket he saw that the library was a fair distance away, sighing again he started to walk in the direction of the Library when he saw two figures heading in his direction. Tensing up he couldn't help but think 'This school will have me gray haired by the time I finish this year.' wiping out his friendster he pointed at the two figures and the results were

<Scan information:

Monsters: None.
Humans: Two Females.>

Satisfied with the answer he closed his friendster and put it back into his pocket. Looking closely he saw that one of the girls was someone he knew, brighting up slightly he quickened his pace to get to them "Hello E, how are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Kiki Walker

I smiled sligtly at the thought of Creselia opening the door for me. ''Thanks.'' I said politely as I walked out to the hall. The Gym seemed pretty far, so I walked faster than usual. People were already leaving, but I was still curious. After a few people passed by us, a man with red eyes and black hair stopped and greeted Creselia. E? What was E? I began to get lost in thought that I didn't say anything. I was only wondering what had happened at the Gym. So, for the first time in a long while, I stayed quiet.
[Wimpy D:]
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 am

James Milrite

Derek still seemed a little faint. Also his face was still red from the slap the brunette had given him. "Who is she anyway?" I asked, "The one that keeps slapping you?"

It was something to laugh at but knowing Derek so far it's probably best if I don't even fake laugh. It was getting late as well. You could tell just by looking at some of the students yawning and most of them leaving the gym. To be honest, I was tired. It was an eventful day and one good sleep would be enough for me.

Nora Thorne

I know it's a bit "rude" for me to slap a man that I'm supposed to marry. Twice in fact. The man's comment, who was being Derek's arm rest or something, somehow made my face bright red but furious at the same time. Curse him and Mr. "So called Ace Hunter" too! I was furious and I found myself almost stomping on the floor. I decided tomorrow morning I would get my weapon because I was tired.

I could hear someone behind me, but I didn't bother to look.

[Rushed post, sorry D:]

Quote :
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 am

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I gave a cold stare. Not this guy again. Seriously? It was a big school and I was seeing the same people.

"Hi..." I said silently. "Good."

I didn't bother my manners at the moment, quietly taking out my friendster and scaning behind my back. There was nothing suspicious about the scans.

"This is Kamal." I slightly introduced him to Kiki. There was really no need, they could introduce themselves but... I started it for them.

Derek Nevine

I looked at James, thinking about how to reply. She's my fiance. She's a pest. She's... Uh...

"She's Nora, Cecile's friend or something..." I said, unsure. Maybe she was just an acqaintence, not like she was Cecilia's best friend already... But then agian... I never understood girls anyways.

"Cecile, you be careful because I need to clean up here." I said, I didn't feel enough strength for walking at the moment. I just needed an excuse to stay for the moment. My voice cracked in that one sentance though, making me a bit embarrased.

I didn't feel comfortable leaving Cecilie to walk on her own. Even if she was with Nora... They wouldn't be able to fend for themselves, would they?

"H-hey James, would you... Escort Feli to her room?" I asked, unthinkingly calling her Feli. Too many names led to too many nicknames. "I can't move." I spoke the truth.

I followed Nora out and placed my hand on her shoulder to stop her from walking.

"Nora..." I started, my throat starting to get dry again. "Are you going to be okay?" my voice trailed off.

I wasn't feeling so well all of a sudden. I guess I was just worried. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry." I appologised about my speaking ability.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:41 am

Kamal Ali

[Thought I might dabble a bit in 1st POV]

I look curiously at the little girl, she - also - had blonde hair and blue eyes. Shrugging, I offered her a polite nod, looking back at E I said "If you two are heading to the Gym, don't bother. It's," Here I paused and shuddered a little bit, "Crowded, and I also already took care of the monsters." I couldn't help but let my hatred for crowds slip through. Turning to the other girl, I crouched to be eye to eye with her, "Hello, What's your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Kiki Walker

I smiled slightly and gave a nod as Creselia introduced me to this Kamal person. I listened to this man carefully, and I nodded. But inside of me I was a bit upset, we came here for nothing? Shoot. Maybe something exciting had happened, and we missed it! Awwww. I smiled as the man bent down to my height, I was pretty short compared to everyone else. ''I'm Kiki, it's nice to meet you.'' I said politely.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 pm

James Milrite

I wasn't paying attention when Derek started to faint a couple minutes ago. But this brunette called Nora was Cecile's friend. Although, Derek looked like he was going to pass out on the gym floor. Which would make your back hurt a lot if you slept on the floor. Cecile followed Nora out the gym's doors and thats when Derek spoke.

Feli? Oh! Right, Cecile has a lot of names and that must be a nickname of hers. "Sure thing," I said, moving towards the doors. Once I closed the doors, it was dark. The lights inside the gym were so bright that when I got outside in the hallway, I couldn't really see anything for about five seconds.

I wasn't hoping to see a monster on my way to the dorms. It would be pretty freaky since I would have to go to the transporter. Maybe tomorrow.

Nora Thorne

"Cecile?"

I was a little surprised by her presence. I thought it was a monster. I was relieved it was just Cecile. "I'm fine...I guess. But what about you?" I asked. I was just outisde my door and I remember my window was open an inch. It must be freezing in there by now probably. There was a silence for a moment. I didn't like the silence between us right now.

"God...I don't know what's happening with me right now," I started. I just signed up to be a hunter, I met Cecile, there was a monster raid in the gym and now Im engaged to Derek. What. I'm only fifteen for monsters sake. I was dreading to see Derek now. Im going to blame Derek's arm rest for commenting the future about us. Sure we were going to get married someday. But I can live without him! I can even kill him if I wanted to. But I guess I really didn't have a motive. Other than ruining my future, yep.

"You know, my cousins are pretty lucky to not get a pre arranged marriage like me," I guess i was starting to talk to myself when I said that. Oh well.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 am

Kamal Ali

Despite myself I couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape my lips at Kiki's name "Kiki eh? Well, that's a pretty name." looking behind him, he saw that people were starting to leave the gym "If you two are still going to head to the Gym, I can escort you if you want?" I asked looking between Creselia and Kiki curiously.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I thought to myself: we're quite capable of getting there ourselves.
I didn't want his help but Kiki might. If there was nothing going on though, there was no need to go down there.

I didnt feel like it anyways.

Derek Nevine

"Thanks." I said to James, finally flopping down on the ground. I didn't care if I seemed really stupid, I didn't even mind that I made an anime chibi moment. I just was too tired and too shocked.

[I actually like her name now because it confuses my friends. XD]

Asking about me? No one really did that other then Derek. Not even my parents, they were always too busy counting their money.

"Yes, of course, I'm okay." I forced myself to speak. I tried to look strong, but I was probably failing. Strong thoughts, strong thoughts.

I wondered though. Was I lucky like Nora's cousins? My family didn't have a successor plan, we would just go our seperate ways. But if Derek was engaged... Would I be engaged too?

"I don't know... Derek is a nice guy, your cousins don't get that." I said. I wanted Nora to feel better about this. I would work on Derek later. "He just takes a moment to open up to people. The fact that you were touching me might have put him of but... It's because he raised me so he's protective of me." I said. What else could I say? I was having a block.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Nora Thorne

I wouldn't listen to something that didnt intrest me as much. I didn't believe Derek was a nice guy. He was a jerk who loved his sister. But what Cecile meant was kind of true in some ways. He does have to open up. Aw shut up Nora, he's always going to hate you and you're going to hate him back. Done said.

"T-thanks, I'm going to get some rest now. See you tomorrow, kay?" I said, opening my door to my room and the closing it. It was cold but nice in my room. I rubbed my arms to get some warmth and then closed the window to stop the rushing air coming in.

I guess this school was kind of great except for the part where I was engaged. Also monsters attacking this school. Would i ever be stuck in a situation like a mob full on monsters? Pfft, what was I thinking?

James Milrite

I continued to walk pass the students who were heading back to their rooms for the night. Look for a blonde with blue eyes. Pretty hard to find now at the moment. It wasn't until a few moments later until he found Cecile near the dorm rooms. I wondered why her parents would give her such a long name. Why not the regular way the naming goes? First, middle, and last? The world may never know I guess.

"Hey Cecile," I started, "Your brother told me to escort you to your room,"

I was so tired. It was a long day and filled with surprises. I wondered what tomorrow would be like. Maybe it was already tomorrow. Like Midnight or something. I doubted that for a bit.

[Lol James. James: -yawn-]

Quote :
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm

"Okay, good night." I said before Nora closed the door. I walked to the wall and and pounded my fist, not even managing pressure. I was so weak, it was why I wasn't a hunter. I wished I was more useful.

"It has to work out, just like James said." I mumbled to myself, bringing my hand to my chest.

A jolt went through my spine when I heard someone behind me. I quickly spun around and saw it was only a harmless James.

I gave a big sigh of relief before he spoke again.

Escort me to my room? Knowing Derek, he had passed out or something.

"Oh, thanks James." I said, turning to walk to my dorm. "It's really not that far from here so I can go on my own." I added.

Then again, it would be rude to turn down something that was already requested. Besides, if Derek told, as James said, him to walk me there, I'd get a stern tlaking to if I didn't accept.

"But if your dorm is down the hall too, then I'd like to walk with you there." I said, not giving in totally. I'd like to get to know James though. It would be nice to make friends with Derek's friends too. I'd get a taste of who I was supposed to be friends with. Derek knew best.

I hoped...
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Kiki Walker

I smiled. ''Thank you.'' I said nicely. When Kamal asked if he could escort us, I suddenly realized it was getting late. ''I can't ask you to do that. Besides, it's getting late. We should head back now.'' I said, taking a glance at Creselia. ''Bye, and goodnight.'' I said with a wave. I began to walk back, tired.

Soon, we reached our dorm and I opened the door. By this time, I was exhausted. After changing to my nightgown, my bed would feel like heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: