Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medieval life ooc and ic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

Medieval life ooc and ic Empty
PostSubject: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I am extremly addicted to the medeival time era and love playing life sims based on it. So i made this, you can make your own character and live life in the medeival era, and no one said it deosn't come without suprises Wink Wink

Name:
Job:
Social position (you can be as high as a king or queen)
Appearence:
Clothes:
History:
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Name: Ciera
Job: volunteers help wherever is needed.
Social position Princess
Appearence: long blonde hair and green eyes. she has a lightly tanned skin color with flawless skin and a kind smile.
Clothes: Fancy lacy dresses and ribbons with some light makeup around her face and powder on her arms to pale her out a bit.
History: She was born into royalty and raised on riches beyond imagination. When she was sixtreen she began to help out around the kingdom, trading her fancy dresses and pearls for some work clothes. Her subjects adored her and she was always a welcome face when she walked around town. Now her kingdom has hit hard times and funds are somewhat limited and she has sworn her life to getting it back to iut's former glory.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm

This looks interesting. I wanna join~
If she's too young, I can change that. Oh, by the way, I added a theme song, if that's okay.

Name: Kiki
Job: She likes to help in whatever she can do.
Social position: Civillian
Appearence:
Spoiler:
Clothes: Kiki wears casual clothing.
History:
Kiki is just a simple little girl, curious and all. Kiki is usually calm, and has the gift of singing. She loves meeting new people, and is very loyal. She is an orphan, and the town really likes her and takes care of her. She always has her bear with her; it's the only thing left from her parents. Her idol is the princess, she wants to be just like her.
Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 am

accepted Very Happy gthey should go well together since ciera is often seen in town lol!
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Medieval life ooc and ic Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 am

Name: Roderick
Job: Protects the royal family
Social position Knight
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Clothes:
Spoiler:
History: His father, grandfather, and fathers before him were all knights of the high court so it was expected of him to be a knight and serve his duty to the kingdom. He swore to protect the royal family and he would never let anyone down. Although, he appears to have quite a few scars along his back, which proves how far he would go to protect his people and put himself into danger for others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am

accepted, shall we get things started? more people are still free to join though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 am

Sure.
I'd love to~
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay here we goooooooooooooo lol!

A young girl was walking through town looking slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval life ooc and ic   Medieval life ooc and ic Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval life ooc and ic
Page 1 of 1