Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Top 10 Animes

Go down 
+2
RainbowMilly
35bell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Your Top 10 Animes Bellnov

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 am

I have to say mine are:

1) Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
2) Elfen Lied
3) Ouran High School Host Club
4) Death Note
5) Kannazuki No Miko
6) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
7) Code Geass
Cool Princess Tutu
9) Venus Versus Virus
10) Murder Princess (VERY SHORT. 6 episodes -le gasp-)

Top 5 anime reviews

Umineko-

I simply love this anime! It may have not included a lot of things from the computer game. Especially KanonxJessica moments ;A; I do hope there is a season 2. Because theres way more drama and stuff ;] I love a lot of the characters. I just hate Eva/eva-Beatrice. Ugh. So annoying -.- I reccomend this to everyone if you can stand a lot of blood :'D

Episodes: 26

Elfen Lied-

THIS IS THE MOST GORIEST/TRAGIC/LOVEABLE ANIME I HAVE EVER SEEN. It made me cry so so so so much and it is very touching. This anime is Mature rated. But it just says a lot of things and you'll cry.... a lot. Its very very x5 gory. But its one of the most beautiful animes I have ever seen because of how tragic it is. Watch on your own will. I even had nightmares o_O
I rarely cry in animes. Rarely have nightmares about gory animes. It will make you cringe but cry. -sniffle- LUCCCCYYYY -bursts out crying-

Episodes: 13

Ouran High School Host Club-

This anime is simply adorable. I'm rewatching it and I love it. I love its humor and how you can ship so many pairings. I wish there was a season 2. I read some parts of the manga and found some parts I liked <3. It's hilarious/loveable. I want everyone to watch it ^^

Death Note-

This anime is wonderful/amazing/tragic/depressing. I cried when certain characters died ;A; I liked some of the jokes they put out there. every anime has to atleast have some humor in it ^^ It also teaches you that life is wonderful (in my point of view atleast) WATCH IT.

Episodes: 39? I think so

Kannazuki No Miko-

Keep in mind this is a yuri anime. I don't really like same gender pairings. Its just becase I'm straight. But this made me cry at the end and it is very touching ;A;. Yuri animes RARELY or no guys at all. (Like strawberry panic for example) But this one had quite a few. I love how the comments on the episodes were all like "GO DIE SOUMA" OR "CHIKANE AND HIMEKO FFOOORRREEVVEERR" It was a good laugh xDD Episode 8 scared me D: I dont like yaoi either. Its just because the guys can't be mine xD Its pretty short but it was my first yuri anime xD and probably last. I LOVED THE MUSIC THOUGH

Episodes: 12

WATCH EM.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 am

My top 10 (in no order)
And this is the Anime! Manga can be very different!
1) Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Why?: It was the first anime I saw undubbed. It makes me sentimental when I watch it.
Episodes: I think there are 52...
2) Haruhi Suzumiya
I like the light novels, the dub is awesome, and again It is the first anime I watched that wasn't dubbed by 4Kids. Besides, I love the fact that it is narrated by a sarcastic guy.
Episodes: 14

3) Hetalia
It is short, sweet, teaches me, ha wonderful fanart, and it makes me scream "TAKE THAT POLITICALLY CORRECT!" I like the stereotypes.
Episodes: over 100 5 min episodes

4): Princess Tutu
I own the entire series. It is magical and it reminds me of the stories I read as a kid while also being dark.

5) Toradora
The Ultimate tsundere meets the ultimate sarcastic, misunderstood, guy. I like the plot. While it is a comedy, there are some scenes that tug at your heart.

6) Ouran High School Host Club
Funny. I love a good genderbending story. I love the mutual ignorance. The plot is good as it all comes together, but it also seems crazy. (Haruhi in wonderland anyone?)

7) Full Moon wo &gt;&gt;Puppy Doodoo&lt;&lt;
I love it I laughed and cried and sang along so much...and then cried some more.
Episodes: 52

Cool Lucky Star
If you are a female otaku like me, you will enjoy the slow pace and all the references to other anime and just understandable things like procrastination, mosquitoes, cell phone addiction, and growing up.
Episodes: in the 20's I think...

Cool: Love Hina
My brother showed it to me, okay? It is funny, a little too much panty shots for comfort, but cool.
Episodes: ?

9): Pokemon Original.
One of my guilty pleasures is to just pop in an old Vhs and relive childhood.
Episodes: Don't pretend you don't know

10) Fruit's Basket:
So lighthearted and cute! Touru(tohru) is the type of person I want to be like.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 am

In no specific order sorry cant choose X:I

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Haruhi Suzumiya

Furi kuri

Panty and Stockings

Hetalia

Lucky Star

Neon Genesis Evangelion

I agree with the early Pokemon thing! Very Happy

Sailor moon... dont judge me >8V (First Anime)

Dragonball Z (I grew up with it XC)

Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Mine are in this list:

1: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.

2: Inuyasha.

3: Dragon Ball Z/GT/Kai.

4: Death Note.

5: Code Geass.

6: Full Metal Alchemist.

7: Pokemon.(Favorite Season is Advanced Battles!) (Can't have a List without this ^_^)

8: Bleach.

9: One Piece.

10: Digimon.(The Anime not the game...)

Oh, and this list is not in any order expect for Naruto being my Fav.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Your Top 10 Animes Cliffnov

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 am

THIS IS MY TOP 10 FACE ANIMEs:
1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya--
Very funny and the way Kyon delivers narration is funny too! Very Happy
Haruhi is such a very cute and hyper gal! and tje SOS gang is the craziest group yet!
2. Fairy Tail--
I love how the characters act, talk and communicate and this is the first action packed anime that I have obsession on. (Sorry Naruto.. XD)
3. Maid Sama!--
Simply cute plot and Usui is the best and hottest male anime character in the face of the planet.
4. Special A--
Although has similarities with Maid Sama! It still has a good plot wherein love grows within rivalry.
(I didn't provide any more explanations on the others.)
5. Romeo x Juliet
6. La Corda D'oro Primo Passo
7. Hayate the Combat Butler
8. Nodame Cantabile
9. Lucky Syar
10. Sugar Sugar Rune
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

Your Top 10 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Animes   Your Top 10 Animes EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 pm

1. Sword Art Online
2. Ouran High School Host Club
3. Sailor Moon
4. Naruto
5. Death Note
6. Hellsing
7. Shugo Chara
8. Junjou Romantica
9. Vampire Knight
10. Tokyo Mew Mew
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/