Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heplz Soffia's bye bye section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

heplz Soffia's bye bye section Empty
PostSubject: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Bellala, I'm copying you. XDDD

Well I reached my max gigs and because I spent over one hundred bucks on my friends birthday(She's my sister, she's worth it), I don't have enough money to pay for my internet.

See, because that friend came over, I think that's why my gigs maxed. I mean, I have NINTEY FIVE so it takes a lot to max that out.

And it keeps increasing until I receive a max of FIFTEY BUCKS. And I'm broke, I don't want to go in debt to my parents right now.

So I shall be gone but shall return! And if Nightrow dies, I'll revive it when I'm back, NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAY. Sorry guys.

Bye, I'll be back once I get the internet bill and my gigs are refreshed~
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh, well good luck! I'll really miss you, and don't worry Nightrow WON'T die..

But seriously, good luck :'P
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

well sorry, but don't worry we'll hold down the fort over here, were gonna miss you though it's too bad by the time you come back i'll be in school D:
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : heplz Soffia's bye bye section Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Aww D:
Probably by the time you come back we'll be in school xD
Don't worry Ill help keeping it alive. It'll probably stop this week though awaiting for a reply :'D.
We'll revive it then!

You should get your own laptop or computer so you won't have to rent one. Although I know things these days are expensive.

Gift cards. Thats how I got my iPod. I soon got my iPod a few days after my birthday. I only had to pay (real money) like an extra 50 bucks.

Anyways,
Come back soon D:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

HAHA, LIBRARY COMPUTERS! >8D

@Kamal: Good luck...?

@Andres: This is why I'm glad to live in Canada, we start school in another month. XD

@Bellala: ^ I do have my own computer(, and it keeps bugging up), we buy our internet from Rogers and they charge us a maximun internet usage and if we go over, we pay extra.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 am

Yeah, good luck as in, good luck without a PC. xD

Why don't you try Fido or FedEx(From what I remember of Canada, they make phone SIM cards, Rogers too, so in that case, they DO provide internet, right?)?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Fido is a phone company, FedEx is a packaging company. Neither supply internet, at least in my area. I doubt a mail commpany would give internet.

But anyways, I'm back, let Nightrow continue! Bellala, this means you, REPLY TO ME.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : heplz Soffia's bye bye section Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

YOUR BAACK

>_>

Wasn't my fault I just replied xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 am

YAY! You returned! FESTIVE HAM FOR EVERYONE!
I'm glad that your internet is back!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:29 am

Thank you, Millala~ I like hams... *_*
And my internet wasn't OUT, I was just going to have to pay more and I'm broke... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heplz Soffia's bye bye section   heplz Soffia's bye bye section Empty

Back to top Go down

heplz Soffia's bye bye section
Page 1 of 1