Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> Bellnov

[HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> Empty
PostSubject: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm

So I've been playing Harvest Moon Ds cute lately and I've been raising everyone's heart levels (Cause its fun xD)

So I've raised Gustafa to Purple heart and I've been giving him flowers everyday. So One day I walk back to my farm around 8 or so to put something in the shipping bin(So I can also raise Skye's heart level later at 10) So when I arrive, Heart event music plays and I'm like "HUH WHAT I THOUGHT I GOT EVERYONE'S PURPLE HEART EVENT"

So it's gustafa and Im like "wait....I thought I got your purple heart event" So I quickly go to fogu and the event that was playing was the blue heart event >_> and his heart level was at purple.

Me: ...O_o
Gustafa: 8DDD

So I gave him a flower and it still didn't raise to blue heart and Im thinking that its a glitch.
Im worried the yellow heart event would play at green heart xD I dont plan to marry him but It's weird how his blue heart event plays while still at purple heart >_>

Weird isn't it?

EDIT: Oh yea forgot to mention, I did answer correctly on his questions on every heart event. Just throwing that out there~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Wow that's kinda strange I think the reason it didn't raise its heart was cause it wasn't meant to be his blue event?
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm

That happened to me on IOH I got pierre's blue at purple.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 am

@Andres:

No it was Blue alright

@Milly
I have IOH but it was just too hard for me >_> I was gonna marry Pierre though xD

I figured it was that it just close enough to have the event. (I didnt have the love bangle at the time).
So case solved!

Skye: Red Heart
Griffin: Orange Heart
Gustafa and Kai: Yellow heart
Rock and Marlin: Green heart
Carter: Blue heart

/shot
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 am

Ooh Pierre is awesome. But yeah, he's tough to marry. You should try Denny if you wanna get married quick. Its easier than Grand Bazaar though. >< I have a love/hate relationship with that game.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>   [HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_> Empty

Back to top Go down

[HMDSC] Thats just weird....>_>
Page 1 of 1