Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"That insolent boy? Please, he is nothing. Do not let the Viscount cloud your judgement." he added, tightening his grasp on the hand that still lingered to his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Ciera reached up and kissed his cheek. "it is your judgement who i fear will be clouded, just look at what pone encounter has done to you, especially considering he hasn't even met you yet," she said pulling away and begenning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

His face reddened at her kiss on his cheek, and he could swear that it sizzled where it had landed. He released her hand, touching his cheek instead. Yet at her words his mouth twisted into a bitter smile, hidden away by his high collar, and the edges of his black cape. He grasped at her arm to stop her from walking away. "Your wrong, Ciera, my angel of music."

"He does nothing, yet I can see the cracks forming. . . spreading between us." he whispered in a voice so low he doubted she could hear it.

(lol he's so bitterly jealous! Reminds me of Sev.)
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

The member 'Lily Evans' has done the following action : Events

'Mining (Mines only)' :
Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 Mine_junkore
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Lily Evans wrote:
His face reddened at her kiss on his cheek, and he could swear that it sizzled where it had landed. He released her hand, touching his cheek instead. Yet at her words his mouth twisted into a bitter smile, hidden away by his high collar, and the edges of his black cape. He grasped at her arm to stop her from walking away. "Your wrong, Ciera, my angel of music."

"He does nothing, yet I can see the cracks forming. . . spreading between us." he whispered in a voice so low he doubted she could hear it.

(lol he's so bitterly jealous! Reminds me of Sev.)

Ciera looked at him for a second before immidiatly holding him tightly. "enough! i'm never going anywhere, i promise, trust me!" she whispered resting her forehead against his her lips barely a inch from his looking directly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

He didn't know what to do. There she was, holding him tightly, and he was going crazy inside. Should he do it? Should he just leave it alone until another time? It was starting to drive him insane. Her green, sightless eyes pleaded him to trust her. Should he trust her? 'Surely hell isn't this tormenting.' he thought and done what he'd wanted to do for so long - he kissed her. . . Would it cause the tiny breaks that he saw between the two of them to mend, or would it split it open even furthur?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Ciuera clutched him kissing him back. "i'm not going anywhere, not without you erik," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Ba-bump. "Your not afraid of me at all?" he asked. "Most people would be running when they saw a monstrosity like me running around. So, why are you staying?" He peered into her eyes, and hoped to get a glimpse of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

"because i love you, i always have," she whispered kissing him again. "my heart won't stop beating and my pals are sweating horribly, but, this moment, this moment is what i've wanted my entire life, and finally, it's arrived, i'm living it, right now." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 pm

His face, already pale, had just went a shade paler. "How can you love a monster like me?" he said, ripping away his mask and revealing himself for what he truly was - a monsterous, horrid beast who didn't deserve the light, who didn't deserve hearing this angel sing, and certainly did not deserve her love.

Pale pink and red meat combined on the side of his burnt face, and naturally any girl would scream at how hideous it was. Would she? It was decision time: Would she scream, tearing her away from him forever? Or would she stay? Would she stay out of love? Or out of pity?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Tears pricked at her eyes from his outburst before she shook her heaad and curressed his deformity lovingly. "how can i fear what i can't see silly? and even if i could i don't care, i need you, i love you, no one else could ever take your place in my heart," she whispered before kissing his deformity.

(kudos on the discription, i think i actually zshuddered lol!)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

(Tee hee hee, tyvm!)

For a moment, he didn't know what to think. Wide dark eyes searched her green ones. How could he forget that his angel was blind? "But even to touch it with your beautiful hands is an insult to beauty." he said, then dropped the mask and embraced her, tears streaking in his eyes, falling unchecked as he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss. "How you can love this loathsome gargoyle is beyond me, but if you must, if you will, love me?" he asked, almost pleadingly.

Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 am

Ciera kissed him lovingly. "i love you," she promised snuggling close.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 am

Finally, he had someone that loved him. "I've always loved you." he said softly, his dark eyes staring into her green ones, as though he was looking at a precious rare jewel that had finally came to him. Or like a kid in a giant candy store and told that he could have his pick.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am

Ciera smiled lovingky. "i need to go for now cheri, i'll see you later erik?" she promised kissing him. (plot advancement?)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

(Got something in mind?)

He was somewhat put off by her leaving, but bowed slightly, taking her hand in his. He held it gently as to let her pull away if she was uncomfortable. "I will be looking forward to it, my angel of music."
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

(raoul pursuing her?)

"i love you," she whispered and kissed him lovingly before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 am

Erik
He slipped on his mask once again, then pressed a button on the floor. The trap door opened and he fell into the awaiting boat that would take him back to his lair. He would come fetch her that night through the looking mirror.

---------------
Raoul

Raoul had slipped away too early to see the first kiss, forgetting that he had something important to do - he had forgotten he had a meeting with the owners. He would try his best to convince her that he was a monster, and wasn't to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 am

Ciera was standing in the hall trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Raoul stepped out of the owner's office and saw that the lovely green eyed girl was there. "Hello once again, Miss Daae." he said when he saw she was trying to calm down. "Has something happened?" he asked, concerned that the monsterous man might have tried to make an unwanted move on her - which, considering her illustrious beauty, he wouldn't be surprised to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

"alot has happened as of late," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

"Even though you just met me, if you like, you can tell me. Would you like to get some coffee?" he asked, thinking of a coffee shop nearby the theatre - leaving the theatre would be good for him - they wouldn't be followed by her 'tutor' there, since he figured he rarely left the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

"alright, but i can't be long, i have a singing lesson tonight," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 am

He gave her a small but sweet smile before offering his arm to her. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

ciera gave it to him and smiled. "we shall," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: