Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

"Certainly. This way." he said, leading her out of the corridor they were in and to the main part of the opera house, then out the door into the rumbling city of London.

----------
He watched them exit and anger drove through him. What the h*ll was she playing at?! Just moments later, he had been one of the happiest men in the world, and now, the blows came like he were made of glass. Her leaving with that man was circumount to shattering the glass Eric with a sharpened arrow pointed with diamonds.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

a tear appeared in her eye as she glanced back at the opera house. "i'm sorry erik," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am

He decided to go out and keep an eye on his protoge, which, depending on her behavior, might not be his protoge very long. He pulled his collar higher, so they would not be quick to recognize him, and took a top hat, which was a prop, from a clothing rack. He waited till the count of five, then followed them.

--------------

Raoul didn't see the tear that had fallen, nor heard the whisper. "Right here." he said, opening the shop door for the lady on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

Ciera smiled politely and entered and sat down waiting for raoul. "you nstupid idiot, how could you do that to erik, now, will he even still teach you? he definatly won't love you anymore, how could you?" she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 am

He took a seat in front of hers. "They have the best Cafe Au Latte in all of London here." he said, seeing her sad look. A waitress came over and he placed his order, waiting on hers.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Ciera placed hers as well. "so, why did you bring me here today?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Raoul shrugged. "Can't a gentleman bring a lovely lady such as yourself to a place for relaxation? I wanted to get to know you better, madameselle. And in the opera house, it seemed a small miracle if that were to happen." he added.
----------------
Far from the two sitting at the table was Erik, disguised as he was, and held a newspaper in his hands. Though he was not very interested in the story that he'd barely glanced at, he pretended to read it, or at least looked like it, lest Ciera look back at him. He was doing his best to be inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

ciera blushed. "raoul, i thank you for the compliment, but i never thought those were your reasons, i guess my angels lessons have dulled my social senses," she admitted shyly. She glanced to the left and noticed him with a sigh. "you are the one i love mon cheri, i promise," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 pm

"You are welcome to the compliment. Perhaps also the ability to enjoy such things as coffee as well?" asked Raoul who smiled. "Besides, I can see that something was and probably is bothering you. And your angel. . . I admit, I am curious about him." he added.

Erik watched from afar and instantly hid behind the paper when she looked at him. Did she already know? Didn't she see that the man was a bad one? "That you should go so far from my angelic voice. . ." he whispered to himself, the sound like an echo to his singing.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Ciera smiled and sipped at the coffee she was given. "ah monseiur, i knew you had an ulterior motive," she said giggiling at him. "honostly, even i don't know everything about him, and what i do, i don't think he'd like me sharing with you," she said with a sad smile. "he's had a rough life, right now all he needs is someone to love him," she said. "just like i do, like i am trying to do," she said glancing at him again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

"Non madameselle, I merely was curious. But to sip coffee with a lovely lady is pleasure enough." he added and smiled, bringing his coffee to his lips. Then at her words, he set his coffee down. "I see. And do you love him?" he asked her, waiting for the answer. She was a beautiful woman, and one that he would like to get to know a bit more.
-----------------
Erik paused, listening with all he had for her answer. Would she tell him to let her be from now on? Would she tell the boy that she was in love with him, with Erik? His very world seemed to hinge on her next words. . .
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

"yes, i beleive i do, but, after what i've done, he won't trust me anymore, i'd be lucky to even be his pupil from now on, to ay nothing of his courtier," she sighed a tear in her eye as she looked at the table. "I'm sorry monseiur, i didn't mean to bring this up," she apologized with a slight blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

"And what have you done?" he asked softly. "Only to follow your own goals surely? There are other tutors possibly better and less stressful after all. And he does not deserve such a special person as you, who would cry for him for him to treat so cruelly." he said, wiping away the tear gently.
--------------------
Erik dearly hated that man, but no matter, he thought. "I should have killed him when I had the opportunity." he growled very quietly to himself. He would not be able to take this much longer without doing something about it. . .
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

"i'm here with you right now, that's enough, he has a wild tempermant, and an even worse jelousy," she said sadly. "and no i couldn't, there is not a teacher in the world like him, he taught me to sing from the bottom of my soul, no other teacher could ever do that for me," she said sadly. "look monseiur, i, i think it would be better if we said good day here, i thank you for bringing me here, but, i need to check on my maestro, i'm sorry," she said giving him a quick peck on the cheek before hurrying back to the opera house.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

Raoul was surprised by the kiss on the cheek, and could feel his face heat up. He attempted to latch onto her hand. "I apologize. I just meant to say that there are other options. I wanted to make you aware of that." he said, staring into her green eyes. They looked like the green of rich grasses, or of the jewel that stood for august, periot. He stood quickly - too quickly, and sprawled to the ground, her wrist clutched in his hand.

(if I godmoded a little, I can change it. Lol I thought it might be funny for him to fall on top of her and the two to share an accidental kiss.)
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 am

Ciera felt her face slam against his and their lips connect. She lay frozen for a minute before quickly pulling away her face flushed red. She covered her face with her hands, mumbled an apology and got up running over to where erik was dragging him out with her to keep disaster from happening.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

Silken lips pressed against his as he fell forwards, dragging her with him by accident. Dear god, thank him that this man she spoke about did not witness that! "Celia. . ." he breathed as she stood quickly, her face bright red before she rushed over towards the man with the newspaper - no, certainly not he! - and was left quite alone in the restaurant.

---------------

Erik stood, outraged at the scene before him. That boy, that insolent boy, had DARED to touch his fair angel - had even had the audacity to kiss HIS angel! He barely felt her hand on his while he was dragged from the coffee shop. "Tell me one reason, just one, that I should not kill that. . . that . . ." he raised his hands into the air outside the coffee shop, releasing her hand. He made a gutteral sound in his throat that was not like anything he had ever done before. He was beyond furious!
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

Ciera kissed him and held him tight crying. "please, please erik, for my sake, calm yourself," she whispered against his ear holding him tightly and sobbing heavily. "i need him so badly, to think i might lose him, no, no i can't, i won't!" she cried inside her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 am

Why was it that his body felt so hot all of a sudden? His palms were sweaty, and his head was close to bursting. He pushed away her advances. He felt sick on his stomach. "Do not touch me, not after you've. . . don't touch me until you clean your lips of his taint."nd he said, starting to walk away from her as he threw his cloak around himself. He was so angry, he didn't know what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am

Ciera fell on her knees screaming and crying unable to say or do anything, cursing herself in her mind and wanting nothing more than to kill herself. "why?" she croaked out in between sobs that wracked her tiny frame.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 am

Raoul happened to come outside then and saw her. His face paled when he saw her sobbing. Had something happened? "What happened?" he said, awkwardly drawing out a clean hankerchief, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:50 am

Ciera just turned the other way and kept running, not caring if she got hit or anything, she just needed to get erik back, that was all she could think. "I'm sorry erik, i really am, i love you," she sobbed alound falling onto her knees. She didn't hear the sound of the galloping hooves or the rider screaching at her, she looked up just in time to see a horse and rider charging straight at her too fast to dive out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:12 am

Dear god, that carriage was going far too fast - and right in the way was . . . "Ciera!" he cried, running after her. He had moments, maybe less than that, before that carriage impacted with her! "Ciera! Get out of the way!" he called, running, though it didn't feel like it was fast enough - he wasn't going to reach her in time. . . then he felt his body reaching for her. . . would he reach her in time?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Ciera felt raoul's arms wraped around her and they fell out of the way in a split second. Ciera stared up at him in shock before holding him tight crying violently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 am

"Ciera! Ciera! Are you alright?" asked Raoul, pressing his hands to her face to make certain that she was okay. She clutched him so tightly. 'Maybe I'm starting to fall for her a little.' he thought and wrapped his arm around her. "We should get out of the street." he said, standing, trying to help her to stand as well.

Up above, Erik had watched, terrified that she might have gotten hurt, but then, the boys actions while heroic, was slowly driving him mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next