Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mysterious girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 pm

A young girl was kneeling by the goddess pond deep in thought she seemed to be lost in a world of her own.
"help me goddess, i beg of you," she choked out tears forming in her eyes as she looked up at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : A mysterious girl Balladdecmotm

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

He had been minding his own business, quietly writing down little bits of dialogue in his black book when Lucius could have sworn to have heard a soft murmur from his spot under the tree. Quite a couple of feet away was a girl who appeared to be sobbing. Lucius perked up a brow and closed the book in his hand. Pressing his lips together, he wasn't entirely sure if he should go over to the girl or not. He grumbled something under his own breath, something about regretting it.

He carefully stood up and slowly began to move towards the hunched over girl, "Excuse me, Miss?" He spoke up, actually going to reach his hand out to her shoulder but quickly curled his fingers and pulled back his hand. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Amy blinked a few times and then looked over at the boy. "oh hello," she said blushing shyly. "sorry i didn't know there was someone else here, i didn't mean to disturb you," she said. The girl stood up and brushed her red dress off before turning to him with a half smile. "I'm Amy Sanchez," she greeted with a small curtsey.

(lol i am old fashioned, too much POTO XDD)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

The girl had been juggling her bean bags when she heard it.
A whisper on the Spring breeze. Comforting, at first, as the cool air rolled over her hands.
But it grew distressing when another voice entered. Fretted, worried.

Blue let the bean bags settle in her hands and got up, cracking her neck and stretching her legs. Examining the area proved that she was not in fact hallucinating.
Two figures. By the Goddess Pond.

A girl with a precious dress, and a cautious young man reaching out to her.
Was something going on?
'Twas worth finding out.

The juggler hopped towards the kerfuffle, not entirely sure if she was intruding or being helpful. Though it wasn't a bother, the girl seemed to be introducing herself. She noted this with comfort and stepped up.
"Hey," She called, bouncing one bean bag up and down in her hand.
"S'everything alright over here?"
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Amy looked over at the girl and nodded quickly, shyly. She turned her back and dipped her hand in the goddess pond. "someone just found me in the midst of praying," she said softly. She sighed socializing was way too much work these days.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Lily had been strolling over to the goddess pond, after finding a bunch of small Toy Herb flowers and was going to give them to the harvest goddess when she heard other people. My, but there was a great many of people today at the goddess' lake! She hid behind a tree, but did not hide half of her face and her fiery red hair, streaming behind her like a bold flag. One might as well hide the sun behind a tree. "Hi." she said, so softly that she doubted they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Amy looked over. "hello," she whispered. A fit of cursing had begun in her head. "why, why, why, why! oh dear goddess are you trying to KILL me!?" she demanded in her head. "I HATE socializing," she thought begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A mysterious girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious girl   A mysterious girl Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious girl
Page 1 of 1