Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Genres: Survival, Romance

Rules:

1. Regular rp rules (you know the drill)

2. 5 lines minimum.

3. No falling head over heals for someone right away. Remember, love does not exist here.

4. You may carry a weapon for survival and to defeat monsters.

5. This is a romance rp, but keep all romance PG. No explicit stuff. Kissing, hugging, and holding hands are OK.

6. You may travel to anywhere in the Loveless world

7. You may interact with the other "couples."

8. Remember, stay with your "significant other" at all times. Being too far away from each other will cause you both severe pain. Your limit between each other is a mile.

9. You are aloud to fall very ill/become near fatally injured.

10. You are mentally connected to your partner. Meaning no matter what other feelings you may have for someone else, they are your first priority. You will feel a strong sense of duty towards them no matter what.

Map:

Note: These Maps are rather vague and only show important landmarks. The locations are much more vast then what they appear.

Abandoned City
Spoiler:

The Beach

Spoiler:

The Forest

Spoiler:

The Outlands

Spoiler:

REMEMBER: Loveless is a post-apocalyptic-like world. That means most civilization is in ruins and there are very few well-insulated places.

Last edited by afsangel on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:44 am

Berenice Adler

I remember everything being calm. The air was cool and a soft light peaked through the closed curtains above the bed, and all was quiet. I felt someone's soft breath on the back of my neck and their warm body near mine. I probably could have stayed like that forever. In an endless, peaceful sleep. But my body was not so kind as to let my sleep for long.

My eyes flashed open and in the next moment I found myself in an unfamiliar room. I tried lifting my head to get a better look and found my neck to be soar. I tried moving my arms and legs and found them to be heavy as well. My head collapsed back onto the pillow and a soft groan escaped my lips.

I tried again, this time propping myself up on my elbows and looking around. This was not my room. None of it even looked vaugley familiar. Come to think of it, neither did anything else. I couldn't remember. Not who I was or where I came from. What was my name again? I looked down at myself and found I was wearing a long silk light blue gown. I didn't remember putting this on.

My eyes followed the room around until it came across an old vanity with two sets of clothes folded and stacked neatly on the bench. Two? I glanced over beside me and noticed for the first time that there was a man i did not recognize sleep by my side. I found my lungs right then and there. I let out a shrill scream and shoved him off the bed. If I wasn't fully awake before, I was now.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 am

Pierre woke up feeling very groggy. He opened his sapphire blue eyes which were filled with the sandman's magic sleep powder, making them stick halfway. Irritated at this, he raised one hand - and found that he was very sore. His arms ached as though he'd drawn a thousand pictures, which he assumed, he hadn't done. Another thing was that his sketch book was no longer there. He pushed himself from the bed, bones creaking as he did so. "Heh. Well, that was round one." he joked, then seeing himself in a room that was very different than his own. There was red wallpaper where his had been blue - though the wallpaper here was fading and even chipped in places.

He looked around the room and discovered that he wasn't alone - there, a few feet from him, was probably one of the cutest girls he'd ever seen. White hair, like his, and pale blue eyes like nothing he'd ever seen. They reminded him of the Swiss Alps. Then he realized that he was wearing different clothes. Blue short sleeved pajamas. Since when did that happen?

Across the room was a vanity with two pairs of clothes. He took the boy-looking clothes and looked around for a bathroom to change in. "Bingo." he said, quickly closing the door behind him and proceeded to change, taking off the pajama pants and slipping on a comfortable pair of slacks in just about his size. The band was just a smidgen too loose, but he liked it that way. He slipped the night shirt off, and put it and the night pants in a nearby hamper before sliding on his button up shirt, slowly doing the buttons - in white. He didn't know how he'd gotten here, or what he was supposed to do now, but he thought that whoever had did this to him had good taste in clothes.

(at least I'm assuming there's one in the rooms)
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 am

Damian Skye

The last place I remembered I was in was my room in my house. But somehow when I woke up I was dead tired. My right leg just felt sore I didn't feel like moving at all. The bed was comfy. But there was a warm presense beside me. Maybe it was just me? I opened my eyes and I dont know if it was just me but I could of sworn I saw blonde hair.

"For the love of god please don't tell me I got drunk and...." I thought to myself worrying if I did something. I never drank but still. The blonde had trouble getting up and when she did she let out a heck of a scream. This caught me by surprise. I shot up from the bed and stared at her in horror.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I asked pretty scared for myself also. I looked around to find this room unfamiliar. She shoved me off causing me to fall on the floor. "I swear I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed in self defense. Okay I still had my clothes on and that was a good sign. I did a little sigh of relief but this girl was freaked out, even I was freaked out.

Heck, nothing looked familiar in this room.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 am

Ike Foreman

The bright morning light stung Dwight's eyes as he woke up. He felt horrible. There was an uneasiness to his stomach and his head was throbbing. Every time he hung out with friends this happened. To his surprise he wasn't in his own room though, some shabby motel by the looks of it. Picking up his glasses, he saw that he was correct. This place was a dump.

Getting off the bed he was in he let out a big yawn. Just perfect. He was in his boxers and some poor girl with short blonde hair was sleeping next to where he was. Making a silent cross across his torso he hoped that they didn't end up doing anything too bad. Last night he was really drunk after all. Stepping into his pants that were on the floor, he pulled them up and tied the ends. He'd try to ditch the girl before she came to. That way he'd not have be responsible if anything did happen between the two of them.

Finding first his shirt and sweatshirt, then his other belongings he ditched the sleeping girl in the bed. He looked like a wreck and felt like one, but some coffee would do the trick. Certainly there had to be a place nearby. Something on his left wrist caught his eye. A silver bracelet just underneath his normal one. Confused he tried to slip it off, but it was stuck on tight, almost as if it was attached to his...

The violent urge to chunder stopped him cold in his thoughts. This was nothing like a hangover barf though, it was like he was literally being ripped apart. When he was thrashing about he noticed that the closer he got to where he woke up the spasms stopped. Following the trail he came from his symptoms stopped once he got to the door he exited. What in the world was going on here? It was like a bad video game. Many things were bothering him. He swore he didn't drink too much last night, but here he was struggling to remember his parents' faces.

Sitting on the step in front of the door he pondered what was going on/

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 am

Maria

I don't remember what happened. I just remember waking up there, i felt sick to my stomach, tossing and turning. I reached my hand out to touch the wall, and instead i felt flesh. I immidatly turned to the source of the feeling to see a boy in bed next to me. I shrieked in suprise falling off the bed.

"where am i?" i whispered quietly before suddenly feeling my stomach clench and i had to lean over.

"great, i'm sick, i have no clue where i am, and there is a strange boy in my bed," I sighed wiping my mouth of the grime and shaking his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 am

Evangeline Mudd

I tried not to move. It hurt too much. It is odd, her bed never gave her pain. The king size bed was the confiest, and most luxurious on Earth. Fluttering open my heavy eyes, I notice that this isn't my room. Vaguely, I remember a canopy over my bed. Bed... There was none. I slept on the floor! What happened last night? Or any night, really. Was I a party girl? Or kidnapped? I can't remember much.
Name? Evangeline Mudd. Age?16. Rich? Was I? I remembered my room, the butler, the doting and spoiling. I assume I was filthy rich.
I sit up and everything starts hurting at once. I don't know what to confort, so I massage my throbbing hair. Ugh... Maybe I'm having a hangover? That would explain a lot. Do I drink? If so, I'm the rich party girl. I dread if that were true. But here I am, in a strange place, in my night gown, in a groggy pain. I must have been at a party.
I look down and my eyes see lo and behold. A blurry fish tattoo. Did I always have that? And why was everything so blurry? Was it just because of my rotten sick feeling, or because I'm blind as a bat?
Suddenly I hear rustling. What was that? I try to make everything out, but it is too fuzzy. Although I do make out that I'm not alone in here. Oh, Evangeline! What did you do?
"Do you remember how I got here?" she asked the person.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Berenice Adler

I found myself pressing my back up against the corner of the room. I thought maybe something had happend but....this man seemd as confused as I did! "I-I should be the one asking that question." I manged to stutter out. I scanned the room for anything I could use as a weapon in case this man was dangerous. There was a rotting plant of wood in the corner. Good, that would work.

"N-now I don't know who you are." I started to inch towards the plank of wood. "Or how I got here. But I am NOT afraid of you. So if you try anything funny..." I suddenly sprang forward and grabbed the plank. "I'll--I'll use this!"

Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Damian Skye

At first I didn't know what she was going for until I saw a wooden plank. She isn't going to hit me isn't she? Wait so she didn't know how she got here and she thinks I'm going to hurt her? Well I didn't know this woman and I didn't know if she was a friend or foe but I did not want to hurt her. That would lead to problems in the future.
I was silent when she was talking but as soon as she aimed to wooden plank at me, I got up and raised my hands defensively.

"Woah woah! Look, I'm sure we can work this out," I started, "I too went to sleep in my own house and in my own room and I don't know how I got here. Next thing I know I just woke up here in this room. I don't know I might of sleeped walked or something but look we can work this out, okay?" I explained trying to clear things out. I was hoping she would understand and that we could get things out of the way.

I didn't know what happened yesterday except for me falling asleep. Heck I couldn't picture my own parents. Or their names. I only knew my name and how I failed to become a marine.

"I have no intentions of hurting you. So if you could gently put that wood plank down, that would be much appreciated," I added after a few moments. To be honest, I was freaked out. I mean its just a wood plank but she could have a wicked strength leaving me unconcious and then she would kill me. That even made me more frightened. Plus I was still sore all over my body and I looked down at my wrist.

......A bracelet? Did I even wear jewelry? No I'm a man! I shouldn't wear girly things! So I tried to take it off but it was literally planted into my skin. Shoot. Now people are going to look at me funny.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Berenice Adler

I listned to this man try an explain himself. And as he did, I found my grip on the plank loosening and my shoulders relaxing a little. "I....believe you." I said the words before I had thought about them. Yes, that was just it. I believed him. It seemed no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't bring myself to believe he was lieing, why was that? Whatever this feeligng was, it was too strong to ignore

The plank of wood slipped out of my hand and clattered on the floor and I slowly stood up straight. "I'm Berenice." I said. Berenice? Was that my name? Yeah, that sounded right. But what was my last name? Maybe that part would come later. "May I ask your name, sir?" I asked. I took a step towards him. Now my body was moving on its own. It was like I couldn't stay away from this man even if I wanted to. This.....this...."Instinct" was definitely a powerful thing.

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

(hey angel i'm waiting on your response to maria when you're ready,)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Pierre came out of the bathroom, dressed in a new pair of clothes when the girl rose from the floor, almost fully awake. He shook his head. "I'm not sure how even I got here. All I can remember is studying for the test on Trigonomitry." he added, blinking at her. "In case you were wondering, you have some clothes too, on the vanity." he said, nodding his head to the old rickety vanity they had to share. Not that Pierre ever intended to use it.

He was quite fine with a comb, which he always carried around in his back pocket. Thinking about that, he walked over to the vanity and looked at himself in the mirror. "Geez, I figured from sleeping on the floor it'd be a wreck." he added. His hair really was a mess, spread out in every direction. He went back to the bathroom to come out a moment later with a comb cleaned of his hair (fortunately, he'd found a small trashcan) and his hair much more tidyer.

"I'll set it here for if you want it. It's clean, I just cleaned it." he added, putting it on the night stand by her clothes. "My name is Pierre, Pierre Black." he said, introducing himself as he turned back towards her, leaning on the vanity.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Damian Skye

Thank goodness she believed me. I thought it wasn't going to be easy but atleast she dropped the plank which gave an uncomfortable sound to my ears. She introduced herself and said her name was Berenice. It was a nice name to suit her, she did look like a Berenice. In my point of view at least.

My name? I can't really figure out my last name but I do know my first one. "I'm Damian. Nice to meet you, Berenice," I said holding out a hand and making a friendly gesture. she walked closer to me and I was beginning to think that she might pull one trick on me. Like she was lying that she believed me? I don't know. For now she was going to be my 'friend' Although I can't officially pronounce us friends right now.

Like an aquaintance. You know them but you just can't consider them 'friends' just yet.

I shifted my eyes around this room. It look kind of nice but a little unsafe to me. "Do you know where we are by any chance?" I asked seeing if she knew.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Berenice Adler

I took his hand and smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you." I said. "No, I'm afraid I don't. In fact, I'm afraid I don't remember anything." I glanced over to the vanity with the clothes neatly folded on them. "Those clothes look familiar to me, though. Perhaps they'll reveal something?"

I let go of Damion's hand. And when I did, a strange orange light came out from under my sleeve. I gasped and pulled my sleeve up. A bracelet? I didn't remember a bracelet at all. It was a lovely baby blue color with seven odd-shaped holes in it. The first hole had an orange gem inside. I tried pulling it off, but when I did my skin was tugged with it. I WINSTON PAYNE winced in pain. "I guess that's not coming off anytime soon." I grumbled.

Daisuke Fujimora

I let out a big snore and then rolled out of bed. There was nothing strange there. That's how I woke up every morning. Nope. What was strange was the fact that I was in a different bed with a girl in the room. Talk about a wake up call. Funny, when I felt someone shaking me I thought it was my mother. Guess not. Hmm.

I stood up and walked to the girl. She was on the floor and didn't look so well. "Hey, you OK?" I asked. Normally, I'd be very very freaked out. But I figured it was some sort of prank. Still, this girl really did look ill.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Maria stood up and backed up against the wall. "who who are you, i wasn't drinking, and i wasn't at a party last night, and...where is this place anyways!?" she asked her entire small frame shaking looking like a lost child. She looked down to avoid his gaze and caught notice of a wrist band. "what is this?" she thought noticing it was melted into her skin.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 am

Damian Skye

She nicely returned the hand shake. I guess she was nice. I saw a strange baby blue light come from my bracelet. What? That's just weird. Berenice also struggled to take the thing off.

Great we didn't know where we were and we both had bracelets that were literally attatched to our skin. Her's showed an orange light while mine showed a baby blue light. Wierd.

Berenice suggested we change into the clothes near the vanity. I didn't believe clothes would reveal something but it was worth a try. When I took a closer look the clothing that looked like it would fit me looked famliar also. Thank you! Something familiar in this room! I took 'my' clothes and then turned to the girl.

"I'm going to go in a different room, if there's any, to change. I'll be right back,"I said opening the door. The building was small but it was kind of comfy. But also had a hint of danger. I dont know, it's just me. I slipped into my clothes until something caught my eye. On my right foreleg....was a tattoo? Did I get a tattoo yesterday? Shoot! My life is now jacked up. It looked like a jaguar? Believe me they were cool animals but Im not obssesed with them.

In the mean time, I looked around this building. It will do as a house for now. Maybe after Berenice gets changed we should go look around this place for food and water. You know, something to eat.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Berenice Adler

I nodded. "I'll get changed in here, then." I said. After Damion left, I slipped off my clothes and started to get changed into these ones that were supposedly mine. It was a rather strange wardrobe, to be honest. An outfit you might see a maid wearing or something. Possibly a school uniform from a REALLY prestigious school or something you'd see in a manga.

I slipped on the petticoat and the blue skirt and tugged the white knee-high socks up my leg. As I went two pick up my blouse two things happened: one, I noticed something gold and shiny underneath. I moved the blouse and found a long gold chain--long enough to fit around one's waist--with an old-time pocket watch attached to it. I picked it up and rubbed my fingers across it.

It was heavy and had small numbers engraved in the back. That meant it was real gold. Maybe it revealed something about me? I tried opening it, but I found it to be stuck. I let out a sighed and hooked to gold chain and watch around my waist.

The next thing I discovered was a bit more alarming. As I was getting ready to put my blouse on, I caught a glimpse in the vanity of a small black squiggly line on my left shoulder blade. I turned my back more towards the mirror and craned my neck. I gaped at what I saw. There was a tattoo of a long black snake on my shoulder blade!

Now I was definitely sure I wasn't the type of person to get a tattoo, so what was it doing there? A felt a shiver run down my spine and I slipped on my blouse and vest. Then I tied two blue ribbons into my hair and slipped on my shoes. After that, I set off to find Damion. Maybe he had found something out?

Daisuke Fujimora

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I said shaking my head and throwing my hands up defensively. "I'm not going to hurt you and I have no idea how we got here. But you look seriously ill so...." My voice trailed off when I noticed the girl was messing with something on her wrist. Suddenly, I felt compelled to check my own. I pushed my sleeve up and discovered two curious things.

One: There was a black bracelet ironed to my skin, and Two: There was a small tattoo of a sword on my hand. Don't remember getting that one. I shook my head. Now was not the time two be contemplating that. I let out a sigh and offered my hand to the girl. "I'm Daisuke." I said smiling. "Daisuke Fujimora."
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Maria looked at him nervously and noticed his bracelet. She looked from his hand to his face and took a shaky breath. "calm down or you'll start acting up," she told herself out loud softly before taking his hand. "My name is maria, maria rivera santiago," she whispered standing up. "I apologize for the outburst, I wke up in bed with you and i kinda freaked," she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Damian Skye

These clothes looked oddly familiar. Like a nastolgic feeling. I guess it did look like one of those uniforms I used to wear in bootcamp but slightly more causal. Weird. You know what? Everything was weird here! I sighed until I heard a door open. Berenice was probably done. I eventually found her. "I was thinking we should find food or something and also get used to our surroundings," I suggested. Plus I was hungry and I bet she was too.

Plus these bracelet things and tattoos gave off something suspicious. I didn't understand any of this. So....I lost my memory and I didn't know where I was? Wonderful. For now Im just going to focus on food right now.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Berenice Adler

I was straightening out my skirt when Damion walked in and suggested we go find food. "Alright, I'm pretty hungry myself." I said. My stomach growled to confirm this. Now there remained but one problem. Well, one we could probably solve, at least. Where could we find food? Surely there was more of this strange place then just a house.

"Alight then! I guess we're going exploring!" I said. "I can cook pretty well.....I think. So let's scope out the area until we find something. Maybe we can at least find out where we are." I ran towards the front of the house and exited through the door. I gasped at what I saw.

Daisuke Fujimora

"Whoa, that's some name." I chuckled pulling her up. "Better keep it close, or you might loose it like we did our memories." I meant this as a joke, but it sounded as if it could really happen. "Don't fret over it too much. I can understand that." I glanced over at a bench where two pairs of clothing were neatly folded. "Those yours?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 pm

"no..." she said walking over and examining them. "where did these come from," she wondered before glancing around. "do you want to look around, there might be more than one room, and i'd really appreciate figuring out where we are, even if i suspect i won't like the answer," she mumbled, more or less to herself.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh that's just great. Evangeline was stuck with someone else having a case of amnesia. Just great. She wanted to scream. They probably did something immoral. Or just naughty. And he seemed awfully chipper for a guy who couldn't remember anything but his last maths class. And at least he had that, Evangeline couldn't remember if she took maths. She probably did. All people do, except for those who are in poverty and didn't have time for maths.
Motioning over to the clothes, Evangeline gulped. How do you put on clothes again? Did she ever dress herself or did she just forget how to. She ignored it. Her clothes are just fine. Well... not really, but she didn't feel like asking a stranger to help her get dressed into foriegn clothes.
Where was she anyway? Was she still in the UK? Or was she in France or anywhere in Europe? She stared outside and it looked like the world died overnight. Maybe she was in a ghost town? Or a town that was in a neuclear distaster. Which was worse? Evangeline didn't know.
"My name is Evangeline Mudd. Call me Eva or any nickname and I will hurt you." she said bluntly,"I will not be wearing the clothes provided for me, as mine are just fine. And you will help me get back to my home in London...wherever that is. I can find it." she explained with little confidence in the last part. Did she even live in London? Or did she live in Bath? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 am

[ugh i has not replyed to dis yet. D8 Sorry Kitty!]
Silvia Perez

I had woken up very, very early. I had felt soft breathing next to me, which, if you haven't guessed, woke me up. To my surprise, there was a guy there. I was about to scream, but then I noticed he was wearing pink boxers. So much for being a man. I burst into a gigglefit as soon as I saw this. I.. honestly couldn't help myself. That was so stupid~! I mean, serouisly? The thought made me laugh aloud, and I couldn't control myself. I stopped about three minutes later, crying tears of laughter. I wiped away me tears. The man just turned over. I giggled. Just then, I noticed I was wearing a braclet with some sort of holes in them. I had a puzzled look on my face, but said nothing. I glanced at the man. He was sleeping soundly. Had I.. been drunk? No,no,no! I don't drink. It's.. shameful. I sighed, and went back to bed, as far away as possible as I could. I fell asleep, the bed was so comfy...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I woke up. Luckily, the man left. I sighed of relief. I stopped. Did he remember to bring his pants with him? I laughed. Too bad. I hopped out of bed, and looked down at my clothes. It was a silky nightgown, the color black, with small white sparkles decorated around it. Was this mine? I couldn't remember, but I defitatly had to change. Eh.. how do you change again? I looked around, found a small wallwith no windows, got my clothes, and tried to change. It didn't work the first few times, but eventully I got it. So that's how you change... I remember how to put my shoes on. I just slipped out of my slippers, and slipped in my black flats. I neatly stored my nightgown and walked out. I had to find out about this place. I had to.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 am

Oh wonderful, a girl who thought she owned the world! He chilled at these words, or orders so it sounded like. "Certainly miss Evangeline Mudd - would you like to leave now or stay here a little longer?" he added sarcastically. He already started to detest this bossy girl. "Your pretty arrogant when facing an unknown place with an unknown person, aren't you?" he asked, putting ice in his voice. The girl he had found so pretty that morning turned out to be quite different than her sleeping form.

"Suit yourself, though if you want to get to the bottom of things, I would suggest you change." he added before wondering what his first step in this strange place would be. He stroked his chin for a moment, then turned to her. She was the only person nearby that he knew around here, and knew that was here, wherever here was. He might as well stay with her for a while.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 am

Damian Skye

Berenice agreed with me and I could hear her stomach growl. It was funny but none of the less we headed towards the front door. she said that she was good at cooking. For myself I didn't even knew how to make a sandwhich for my life. Right when we opened the door this place was like an abandoned city. I stood there in shock for a few moments.

This place was definetly not 'home' it didn't even have the feel to it. "W-well then, let's see what we got here," I said changing the subject looking both ways to see if any signs of life were here. I could hear a few screams but that was just me. I hope it was not just us here. This place was certainly creepy.

I squinted my eyes for some things like green of course. Grass? Trees? Nature? Anything? "Berenice do you see anything? Like besides buildings?" I asked still moving my head around.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   

Back to top Go down

Forever Loveless [IC thread]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next